User Lists: 8

#101  Edited By GhostRavage
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gokuwarrior: Nobody here is saying she's helpless, hell, nobody in the thread would be helpless against Superman. But saying she beats bloodlusted Superman all the time because she got plot support it's pure bullsh!t. Superman bloodlusted should beat Wonder Woman 10/10 without pushing himself to the limits.

actually he would have to put himself to the limits,if both of them are bloodlusted,superman has overall more power but not by a big margin,and more versatility because of ice breath,heat vision,so powerwise superman is 10,wonder woman is 8,and she has him in fighting skills and magic weapons that affect supperman,and that plush her stats make her a 9 against superman10,so he shoulds win a majority of 6/10,but definitely not 10/10.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:
@teamhulkrunscomicvine said:

@carter_esque: i got your back carter. us hulk fan boys gotta stick together and stay proud. Hulk fans stand up!

lol you feel me? The low-balling of Hulk has got to stop.

yea man. we gotta rise up. hulk IS the strongest there is. theres nothing anyone can do to hurt him.he'll just get stronger and faster and adapt and overcome. i remember one time i think he grew gills or something like that. his body will just compensate for whatever is put in his way. he's regenerated from a skeleton. he's been fine moments after wolverines claws have been in his brain. nothing can stop hulk.and this notion that hes a weaklink just because he cant fly and is slower than everyone here except thor is flat out wrong. all it takes is one hit and boom everone dies.

This is why I vehemently dislike debating hulk fans...

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@carter_esque said:
No Caption Provided

WW stands no chance against Supes w/o a plot shield. This nonsense has gone on long enough.

that is not wonder woman,that is manhunter disguised as wonder woman.

No Caption Provided

nice trolling from your part..

Why did you feel the need to tell me that?

because it's the truth,you put an out of context scan trying to downplay wonder woman,that is trolling,in the scan you posted is manhunter disguised as wonder woman so it doesn't prove anything,and i'm not even trying to argue that she beats superman,but she is not helpless against him like you tried to suggest,she is powerful enough to put up a very good fight.

First off, if you're going to "try" to correct someone, it helps to know what you're talking about in order to avoid looking foolish. Secondly, I wasn't posting a "scan" but rather a "meme". Furthermore, I wasn't trying to "prove" anything w/ it bc, after all, who would use a meme to prove their point anyway? My points was made by my words, not by the meme. You just over thought its purpose and took it waaaaay too seriously, that's all.

Anyway, how have I "downplayed" WW? Have you seen me use the word "stomp" once? The answer is "no" so don't accuse me of doing something that I haven't done. Whether or not WW puts up a good fight against Supes is irrelevant bc she's fighting a losing battle either way.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:you said she has no chance against him which is false,she can get some wins against him,superman has overall more power but not by a big margin,and more versatility because of ice breath,heat vision,so powerwise superman is 10,wonder woman is 8,and she has him in fighting skills and magic weapons that affect supperman,and that plush her stats make her a 9 against superman being 10,so he should win a majority of 6/10,but definitely not 10/10.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By kgb725
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@gokuwarrior: A 9 doesn't beat a 10

it's not a math contest,it means she is close enough to him to get some wins while he would win the majority.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: No... Im certainly convinced Wonder Woman loses 10/10 against Superman while both are Bloodlusted.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:you said she has no chance against him which is false,she can get some wins against him,superman has overall more power but not by a big margin,and more versatility because of ice breath,heat vision,so powerwise superman is 10,wonder woman is 8,and she has him in fighting skills and magic weapons that affect supperman,and that plush her stats make her a 9 against superman being 10,so he should win a majority of 6/10,but definitely not 10/10.

Okay, allow me to be more specific since the brevity of my previous posts have obviously gotten you all riled up. Wonder Woman has no chance at "winning" against Superman when he tries w/ a significant plot device in place. Would she put up a decent fight? Sure she would but in the end, she would never win bc she is inferior to Superman in almost every statical category that matters in a fight. With no morals, Superman would handily defeat and kill her "e-ver-y" time. "E-ver-y time??" "E-ver-y time!" {Katt Williams voice}

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By _Atomikill_

Team 1 after a tough fight.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

Okay, allow me to be more specific since the brevity of my previous posts have obviously gotten you all riled up. Wonder Woman has no chance at "winning" against Superman when he tries w/ a significant plot device in place. Would she put up a decent fight? Sure she would but in the end, she would never win bc she is inferior to Superman in almost every statical category that matters in a fight. With no morals, Superman would handily defeat and kill her "e-ver-y" time. "E-ver-y time??" "E-ver-y time!" {Katt Williams voice}

false,with no morals she would still give him a hard fight and can get some wins,he can get the majority,but thinking she has no chance in winning at all,is false,false,false.

please don't let the sun catch you crying.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By kgb725
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@gokuwarrior: @carter_esque: Superman can beat her in a lot more ways than she can beat him without sundipping

that's why i said he would take a majority of 6/10 for his versatility,but she can still get some wins,and losing or winning the fact remainds,she will always be able to put up a very good fight,which is also my point since some users act like he would beat her in 10 minutes and that is not the case.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright let's stop this chitter chatter pitter patter Superman obviously takes the majority and win in a fight let's drop that part.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Carter_esque

@kgb725 said:

@gokuwarrior: @carter_esque: Superman can beat her in a lot more ways than she can beat him without sundipping **Fixed

Yeah "I" know that already. The guy I'm debating w/ doesn't seem to understand that though.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: i know he is more versatil so i give him the majority againt her,but she can get some wins and losing or winning at the end,she will always be able to give him a hard fight,and those are my points.

so stop your crying when the birds sing...

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Carter_esque

@gokuwarrior said:

@carter_esque: i know he is more versatil so i give him the majority againt her,but she can get some wins and losing or winning at the end,she will always be able to give him a hard fight,and those are my points.

She'll always give him a hard fight... and lose every time. We're both right really. You just don't seem to get that she'd never win in a scenario where Supes is actually trying, where he embraces his murderous intent, where he doesn't care about her being a woman, where he doesn't care about their past history, where he doesn't care about her life, where he doesn't care about going all out.

so stop your crying when the birds sing... lol what?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By gokuwarrior

@carter_esque said:

@gokuwarrior said:

She'll always give him a hard fight... and lose every time. We're both right really. You just don't seem to get that she'd never win in a scenario where Supes is actually trying, where he embraces his murderous intent, where he doesn't care about her being a woman, where he doesn't care about their past history, where he doesn't care about her life, where he doesn't care about going all out.

so stop your crying when the birds sing... lol what?

oh,she can get some wins against him going all out,in the sacrifice fight superman was sun dipped and she still held her own holding back barely,of course he would get a majority,but she can get some wins,she is the much better fighter which means that if go both for the kill,it is more likely for superman who isn't a tru ighter to do a wrong move that can give her a victory,i give him the majority over her and i said why,and i also said why she can get some wins too,now let's put an end to this,because we are running in circles.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Fodder76

Look I think you guys are confused on what you both are saying. Carter is saying in a one on one fight she wouldn't win while Goku is saying 10/10 fight.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@ghostravage: @carter_esque: I'll deal with you two later, but im going to make a general statement first about the thread.

Honestly...Wonder Woman has stalemated Superman on so many occasions, more than she's ever won (once), lost (once) or the fight just ended for plot reasons (at least twice). I see no reason why they wouldn't stalemate again, also, I've debated this topic with @lvenger a few times and we've come to a mutual understating that both equally have what it takes to win....

Superman vs Wonder Woman (battle of the sexes) - Battles - Comic Vine

Now Morals are off here, I do believe that Superman would beat her in this scenario since he tends to bring his fights to the sun when his morals are off...if she were alone that is.

Thor usually tends to stalemate or straight up beat Hulk, Morals Off Thor would beat Hulk or BFR him easily. If his fight ends before Superman decides to take Wonder Woman to the Sun, Thor can possibly intervene somehow .... if he can't, then well, I don't even know. I'm not saying Superman always takes his enemies to the Sun when his morals are off but he's done it twice, the chances of Superman doing it here aren't high but it is a game changer and it is on the table so it must be considered. If Superman takes Wonder Woman to the Sun she will lose but if they can manage to keep the fight away from the Sun they can win. As long as the fight stays away from the Sun, Wonder Woman can stalemate Superman by herself and possibly buy Thor some time to BFR Superman somehow, charge up a god blast or ram into Superman at FTL speeds.

Now, Ghost, Carter....do you wish to take turns replying to me or shall we all go at once? In any case, I want to see your arguments.

Edit: If Thor fights Superman and Wonder Woman fights Hulk it ends up being Superman vs Wonder Woman again...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Can't debate mate. Im just convinced Superman can take Wonder Woman 10/10.

1. I don't have enough proof support to argue.
  2. Im no expert in either, so i could just sit back and watch.
  3. I really don't care much about this topic, you can tell by the type of arguments i've made.
  4. Im stating my opinion, is not definitive, and mainly, this started because someone said Wonder Woman could solo, which is PURE fanboy bullsh!t.

Feel free to continue, im open to legit arguments.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@gokuwarrior said:

@carter_esque said:

because it's the truth,you put an out of context scan trying to downplay wonder woman,that is trolling,in the scan you posted is manhunter disguised as wonder woman so it doesn't prove anything,and i'm not even trying to argue that she beats superman,but she is not helpless against him like you tried to suggest,she is powerful enough to put up a very good fight.

First off, if you're going to "try" to correct someone, it helps to know what you're talking about in order to avoid looking foolish. Secondly, I wasn't posting a "scan" but rather a "meme". Furthermore, I wasn't trying to "prove" anything w/ it bc, after all, who would use a meme to prove their point anyway? My points was made by my words, not by the meme. You just over thought its purpose and took it waaaaay too seriously, that's all.

Anyway, how have I "downplayed" WW? Have you seen me use the word "stomp" once? The answer is "no" so don't accuse me of doing something that I haven't done. Whether or not WW puts up a good fight against Supes is irrelevant bc she's fighting a losing battle either way.

You down played Wonder Woman by saying she can't get around the Hulk when she regularly dodges Kryptonian attacks hahahahaha.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Carter_esque

@ancient_0f_days said:

@ghostravage: @carter_esque: I'll dea with you two later, but im going to make a general statement first about the thread.

Honestly...Wonder Woman has stalemated Superman on so many occasions, more than she's ever won (once), lost (once) or the fight just ended for plot reasons (at least twice). I see no reason why they wouldn't stalemate again, also, I've debated this topic with @lvenger a few times and we've come to a mutual understating that both equally have what it takes to win....

Superman vs Wonder Woman (battle of the sexes) - Battles - Comic Vine

Now Morals are off here, I do believe that Superman would beat her in this scenario since he tends to bring his fights to the sun when his morals are off...if she were alone that is.

Thor usually tends to stalemate or straight up beat Hulk, Morals Off Thor would beat Hulk or BFR him easily. If his fight ends before Superman decides to take Wonder Woman to the Sun, Thor can possibly intervene somehow .... if he can't, then well, I don't even know. If Superman takes Wonder Woman to the Sun she will lose but if they can manage to keep the fight away from the Sun they can win.

Now, Ghost, Carter....do you wish to take turns replying to me or shall we all go at once? In any case, I want to see your arguments.

I used up too much energy debating Supes vs. WW w/ gokuwarrior. Since I agree w/ you that WW fares a better chance against Supes in character while it seems that you agree that Supes would beat her in this (morals off) scenario, I don't see the point of continuing this argument any further.

As for Hulk, I gotta disagree w/ you bc I don't think Thor could take him. I'm aware of the battles where they've stalemated but what I really wanna know is how many time Thor has beaten Hulk. You claim that he "usually" beats him? Hulk has beaten up on Thor plently of times so I think it's the other way around and this battle would be no different. Additionally, Thor doesn't possess the strength to BFR Hulk anywhere of any significance and/or distance. Even if he were to knock Hulk into another state, that wouldn't end the fight by a long shot and he'd likely just respond w/ an even harder blow.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Dude you're so full of it. You're admitting to not be an expert in either but you're 100% sure Superman wins and I've given you proof that he doesn't yet nooooooooo Superman wins forrrrrr suuuuurrrrreeeee 10000000/10 no contest. Calling me a fanboy for thinking WW can solo is the dumbest crap I've heard in my life, I'm knowledgeable about Wonder Woman and I'm willing to fight for her and that's about as far as it gets, I'm 1000% sure I'm a bigger Superman fanboy than Wonder Woman, but I know when Superman loses, there is soooo much proof yet you just don't seem to care.

Superman is faster, stronger, and more durable but only marginally to the point that it doesn't matter if we look at a peak female and a peak male that is the difference between them just standard gender schema which is not enough for Superman to trump her skill which she has shown in the SCANS I linked. I know Superman seemed to have the advantage before but I already EXPLAINED why and you just don't care.

Don't even try to justify yourself to me, I'm done with this elementary school tier bs.

Avatar image for teamhulkrunscomicvine
TeamHulkRunsComicVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wrecks whoevers infront of him. Morals off means wbh.

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I'm glad someone agrees that this is closer to a stalemate than a stomp, these are 4 of the top characters in comic history, each have had ridiculously high and low showings, I doubt we can come to any agreeable conclusion cause it seems everyone is set in their beliefs. Someone will always make a case for a certain character, so this would only really come down to the writer, but even then they'd likely just end up fighting for a while then realizing they're all heroes and teaming up to fight a villain. With that said I'd say Diana and thor, they're not only on a close level of power, but they're both born and bred warriors with more gear at their disposal. They're also descendants of God's. Just my opinion though

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@carter_esque said:

You down played Wonder Woman by saying she can't get around the Hulk when she regularly dodges Kryptonian attacks hahahahaha.

The point is that she won't be able to hit Hulk with anything that'll put him down and once he gets 2-3 good licks in (bc he will get those licks in eventually), WW will fall asleep. I'm not low-balling WW, I'm just stating that she can't beat either of the two fighters that she's been pit against.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#130  Edited By Bruxae

Team 2.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By gokuwarrior

@carter_esque:she can take much more than 3 hits from a bloodlusted superman,so 3 hits from hulk aren't taking her down,and she can speedblitz hulk like there is no tomorrow and beat him,so yes you are low-balling WW.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: I never said i was 100% sure, i said im certainly convinced (comment #108) Superman beats Wonder Woman 10/10 Bloodlusted or not. I also said im open to legit arguments, something you've lacked since the very beginning, and pretty much lost all credibility with the all "she might solo" bullsh!t.

Not to mention, your sole argument is Wonder Woman beating Superman while "bloodlusted" ONCE. Not making a profound analysis on both characters to come with a LEGIT conclusion on how they will develop in a real fight. That being said, save yourself some time, and let a Wonder Woman expert like @ancient_0f_days represent her, because honestly, you're not doing a very good job.

DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teamhulkrunscomicvine: bro, we get it you love hulk but you've been trolling every battle he's in and it's played out. I saw you said hulk would beat Odin, you lose any credibility saying that, can't you just be reasonable and contribute something other than "hulk beats everyone, never loses"? And I realize I'm feeding the troll but it's gotta stop at some point

TeamHulkRunsComicVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

I say team one. Thor can handle Hulk, and I definitely believe WW can keep Superman occupied long enough to get help from Thor.

Also, I don't get why people are downplaying a bloodlusted WW. She is far more skilled than Superman and much quicker, which was mentioned in her fight with Amazo.

No Caption Provided
TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By TheMagicStik

@ghostravage: I have no arguement? Are you insane? Are you blind? Do you have Alzheimers? I give you arguements you give me NOTHING besides SUPAMAN STRONG HE WIN! Yeah ok hopefully @ancient_0f_days is better at putting up with your crap.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This thread is genius, you have the ever long debate in Hulk vs Wonder Woman and the just as debatable Thor vs Superman in one team fight.

DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teamhulkrunscomicvine: yeah man your probably right, hulk beats Odin cause Odin is old, what brilliant reasoning, who cares that Odin is skyfather level he's old so he'll lose right? Let me know when you make hulk vs the presence/TOAA and say hulk stomps.

TeamHulkRunsComicVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter gostravage me and uberhulk are the hulk fan boy connection. The alliance if you will, and we run this site

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@carter_esque said:

I used up too much energy debating Supes vs. WW w/ gokuwarrior. Since I agree w/ you that WW fares a better chance against Supes in character while it seems that you agree that Supes would beat her in this (morals off) scenario, I don't see the point of continuing this argument any further.

It can definitely still be argued, I stated that Superman would beat Wonder Woman if she was taken to the sun. I was wrong about one thing though, Superman only did it once when his morals were off...that was to Darkseid in Superman/Batman: Apokolips...he was still in character but was going all out to take Darkseid to the sun and beat him there. I consider the time he took Wonder Woman to the sun in JLA: Sacrifice as complete bloodlust as he was trying to kill her...that doesn't really apply here in my opinion. The first instance while applicable is inconsistent and doesn't hold nearly as much weight here. As I also said in that post, Wonder Woman will stalemate Superman as long as they are away from the sun....With Thor on her side, Wonder Woman can beat Superman.

@carter_esque said:

As for Hulk, I gotta disagree w/ you bc I don't think Thor could take him. I'm aware of the battles where they've stalemated but what I really wanna know is how many time Thor has beaten Hulk. You claim that he "usually" beats him? Hulk has beaten up on Thor plently of times so I think it's the other way around and this battle would be no different. Additionally, Thor doesn't possess the strength to BFR Hulk anywhere of any significance and/or distance. Even if he were to knock Hulk into another state, that wouldn't end the fight by a long shot and he'd likely just respond w/ an even harder blow.

I'm going to let you read this......then you can tell me whether Hulk beats Thor

Thor and Hulk: What really happened and what would really happen

anyway, after that....your move.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By GhostRavage

@experio said:
  • A green monster with no attributes other than smashing -_-

Its a really tough choice for Diana lol

Nope man... Hulk is a ladies man himself!

The coolest part is, his stamina plays a big role here... Ha!

No Caption Provided

Anyway... Hulk SMASH! hot girls into loving him!

Nuff said...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#143  Edited By Wolverine008
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

Carter gostravage me and uberhulk are the hulk fan boy connection. The alliance if you will, and we run this site

cut it out....not even Acidskull, the one and true Hulk expert and scholar on this site, would align himself with you.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By GhostRavage

@ancient_0f_days: Bane said himself he didn't give all the credit Hulk deserved when he made that blog. Although it still sustains very fair points.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

The point is that she won't be able to hit Hulk with anything that'll put him down and once he gets 2-3 good licks in (bc he will get those licks in eventually), WW will fall asleep. I'm not low-balling WW, I'm just stating that she can't beat either of the two fighters that she's been pit against.

The point is he's slower than s**t and will be wrapped up in that Lasso before he processes what's going on. Clark is too fast for the lasso but Thor and WW can handle Supe. She can handle Supe. She has many times before. Hulk is a non factor here. Especially when this fight will most likely take place in the air. Stating that she can't beat either of them is low-balling because it is untrue. We've seen her handle Clark so many times already and that was when she didn't want to hurt him.

Hulk getting 2-3 good licks is a joke. You seriously need to read some Wonder Woman. I can't argue for Thor but she beats either of those. Why am I even talking to you....Ancient was tagged up there somewhere. He can deal with you if he wants.

DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: dudes been trolling all day, he's either 12 years old or a pathological fanboy

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why am I the ultimate go-to-guy right now?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: dudes been trolling all day, he's either 12 years old or a pathological fanboy

I've never seen him around before and frankly I doubt I will much after the mods get involved....

@ancient_0f_days: Bane said himself he didn't give all the credit Hulk deserved when he made that blog. Although it still sustains very fair points.

Noted, but the point was that Carter didn't know the specifics behind Thor's and Hulk's skirmishes. And if we count Thor's other fights like against Gorr and stuff, it's a good guess for who'd win.