Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XiiX

Wonder Woman and Supergirl

VS

Blue Marvel and King Hyperion

-Win by any means.

-Pre or post Flashpoint versions, depending on what would make the fight more contentious(in your estimation). BE MINDFUL OF WHICH VERSION(S) YOU'RE DEBATING.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By reaverlation

Diana solos

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wonder Woman almost solos. The ladies win.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New-52 versions?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XiiX

@jbourne_32: Either, or.

You can use both, or whichever you prefer.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 handily, either solo.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana beats either of them handily, the problem is Supergirl is sub par backup.

Though my personal opinion is that there being more of them doesn't make them any faster and Diana could exploit that, especially with Supergirl as a meat shield.

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version? New 52, Post-Crisis, Pre-Crisis.... ? I know you said "use both" but they are different characters with different feats/stats.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel solos. Wondy has not shown anything that puts her on Hyperion's level which means she is not even in the same league as BM

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 Stomps

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@jbourne_32: Either, or.

You can use both, or whichever you prefer.

Okay.... never seen a kind of OP like this. I choose N-52 versions in which case team 2 wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: What feats does King Hyperion have that puts him on Wonder Woman's level?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 going by New 52 versions.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By XiiX

@dogsoldier88: Whichever you(or anyone else) feels would be the more even match-up.

Just specify which you're using.

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OkRaider88

Pre-52 versions have a better chance than the New 52 versions, but they will lose to this Marvel team. I don't know if Blue Marvel can solo, but he doesn't have to once King Hyperion engages either Diana or Kara. Omni-directional antimatter blasts will do the rest.

Edit: I want to add that I don't think it's a stomp. I just think that KH and BM bring too many varied abilities/stats for Kara and Diana to take on.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: The question is what puts her on BMs level. Wondy needed sups help to survive a nuke. BM had one go of in his hand and did not even flench. Blue marvel lifted a asteroid the size of Arkansas. Wondy needed supermans help lifting that ship. BM can breath in space. BM knock sentry into orbit while fighting the avengers. So i ask again what puts new 52 wonder woman on BMs level? Or are you just driven by fanboyism?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kingant27

Blue Marvel solos, so does King Hyperion.

These characters are either getting seriously lowballed or people know barely nothing about them.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By reaverlation

Diana still solos

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: the best strength feat 4 pre 52 wondy is pulling a planet...but she had damn near the strongest people in the DCU to help her.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @agent41: You guys seriously don't know anything about these character do you.

Both Blue Marvel and King Hyperion solo the team.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @agent41: You guys seriously don't know anything about these character do you.

Hypocrisy...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Not really, King Hyperion easily surpasses regular Hyperion, and would also surpass Superman; Blue Maevel as well.

@agent41: Yes I do know about WW and Supergirl, however you do not understand what both Blue Marvel and King Hyperion are capable of; these guys are team busters.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jbourne_32

@dondave said:

@king1_icon: What feats does King Hyperion have that puts him on Wonder Woman's level?

tanking hits from blue marvel. fighting blue marvel and coming pretty close. beating holocaust. Stomping Thor. pretty much all I can think of

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Diana would loose to either never mind solo'ing.

Blue Marvel has easily handled Ironman, Ares, Ms Marvel, Wonderman, Sentry, and would also handle WW; not to mention Blue Marvel always holds back, and could incase her in an anti-matter force field and that would be the end of the fight.

@jbourne_32: Most of these Viners do not want to understand that these guys are above most of the mainstream characters and especially the 2 listed here.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Diana would loose to either never mind solo'ing.

Blue Marvel has easily handled Ironman, Ares, Ms Marvel, Wonderman, Sentry, and would also handle WW; not to mention Blue Marvel always holds back, and could incase her in an anti-matter force field and that would be the end of the fight.

@jbourne_32: Most of these Viners do not want to understand that these guys are above most of the mainstream characters and especially the 2 listed here.

Well I wouldn't say King Hyperion solos either but they have definetely been getting underestimated these days.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@reaverlation said:

@kingant27 said:

Hypocrisy...

king hyperion has no feats to put him in the same league as hyperion let alone above him,both pre 52 Supergirl and Wonder Woman are light speed planet busters,WW also has the skills,experience and magic weapons that kill gods,and the bracelets that have stopped attacks more powerful than anything this team can dish out,but then again,the user "kingant27" is the one who said that regular ms marvel is a match for WW,so we shouldn't be surpised about this "reaverlation".

king hyperion beat his universes avengers by himself easily....

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: King Hyperion is well above Hyperion and handled to Hyperion's easily, featless or not.

King Hyperion is also light speed, and has Nano-second reaction time, same range as WW so what's your point.

I said Ms Marvel is a match for WW and never said Ms Marvel can win; unless she has Binary, is what I stated.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: King Hyperion is well above Hyperion and handled to Hyperion's easily, featless or not.

King Hyperion is also light speed, and has Nano-second reaction time, same range as WW so what's your point.

I said Ms Marvel is a match for WW and never said Ms Marvel can win; unless she has Binary, is what I stated.

since when was king hyperion light speed?

and diana is FTL for the record

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OreoAssassin

Team 1. I dont think any solos though

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kingant27

@agent41: Now you are saying I lowball not just WW, but all DC characters over the assumption that I think Ms Marvel is a match for WW; read a comic dude; Ms Marvel has been a usual match up for her for Marvel/Dc match ups; Ms Marvel is a match, but she would loose IMO, just because two characters that are close in levels, and that I don't instantly agree with doesn't mean I lowball WW. WW is one of the most known characters, and when she is paired up with not very known characters, people like you; like to lowball them on the assumption that most people will agree with you to avoid confrontation from users who read mainstream comics however I am not like other users, and will not lowball a character because I can get away with it or because they are not well known, unlike you.

You don't know who Binary is, and you say she would still loose, you don't know who Binary is; and are coming out with stupid points, to suppress your love for Dc characters; so don't acuse me of lowballing.

You have ignored Blue Marvel's feats in previous threads, and continued to lowball him.

The fact is both Blue Marvel and King Hyperion are casual team busters, and WW would loose to either.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@flashgreatersigneveryone: you can try to debate with "kingant27",he really thinks blue marvel and king hyperion can both beat pre 52 SG and WW at the same time,and says ms marvel is a good match for WW,he says that feats are the way prove something then i can't understand what feats does he think ms marvel has to be a match for Diana,ms marvel is nowhere near her level.

lol is he worth debating ?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kingant27

@agent41: She is a match for WW, but would loose.

Brazil was a match for Germany; but we all no the outcome of that result; or should do.

Binary is easily a match for WW and would probably beat her.

What does two Dc characters being faster than light and planet buster prove that King Hyperion and Blue Marvel are not on par with them; your arguement is flawed and this point is irrelevant.

King Hyperion survived two planetary explosions without any significant injuries, Blue Marvel is also able to match Ironman, Ares, Ms Marvel, Wonderman and Sentry.

They are also both able to keep up with these characters handily, which would definitely mean they win.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Hyperion survived to simultaneous planetary explosions without any significant injuries

When?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Those poor ladies get their beautiful butts whupped.

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: my friend i am a huge Ms Marvel fan,but even i know that she is nowhere near Diana's level,Carol's best feat is helping sentrey to lift 100.000 tons(which is an insult considering sentrey has way better feats than that),while Diana helped to move the earth,Carol's speed is around mach 3 while Diana is faster than light,Carol was trained H2H combat but Diana is a martial artist that have trained for thousands of years,Carol in her ms marvel form is no match for Diana at all,and this is coming from a huge Carol fan,she is my favorite female,but the facts are the facts.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone: Why comment, if your point is going to increase negative confrontation, for no reason; go troll somewhere else.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linkjt: Sorry to be rude, but can't you read; I have never stated that Ms Marvel can beat WW, I only stated she is a match, there is a significant difference, @agent131 is trying to imply I said that, however that is far from the truth; Ms Marvel would loose to WW, I am not doubting that, however with Binary it is a different story.

@dondave: When he survived his planets explosion, and travelled to an alternate Earth where the same thing happened.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By dondave

@kingant27: What are you talking about? His planet wasn't destroyed. He was sent back to his Earth at the end of his appearances in Exiles.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: When he survived his planets explosion, and travelled to an alternate Earth where the same thing happened.

Scans, because I know this didn't happen