#1 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Wonder Woman and Donna Troy defeat Spawn and Etrigan the Demon in an all out battle ? Spawn has high level magic... no Divine Powers

Wonder Woman

Donna Troy

vs

Spawn

Etrigan

#2 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. After two hours I would think that someone would have posted one way or another by now.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
People seemed to be more interested in curbstomp battles these days... then actually giving a thought to solid battles these days I guess
#4 Posted by max4523 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

the wonder twins stomp. donna defeats etrigan again and wonder woman puts spawn down for the count.

#5 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18714 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn and Etrigan win,which version of Spawn is it?

#6 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: How do you say they win, if you're not sure about Spawn's version? Is he that bad? I don't know that much about, except for the fact he became really really powerful at some point. I would say WW and Donna but I can't calculate Spawn's contribution to the battle. Please, I'd love to know what you're thinking...

#7 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18714 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr said:

@mrdecepticonleader: How do you say they win, if you're not sure about Spawn's version? Is he that bad? I don't know that much about, except for the fact he became really really powerful at some point. I would say WW and Donna but I can't calculate Spawn's contribution to the battle. Please, I'd love to know what you're thinking...

Know what im thinking what are you talking about? anyway well my Spawn knowledge is a little rusty but i think when he took over hell he became more powerful.Whatever version it is i still think Spawn and Etrigan would win.

#8 Posted by GREGalicious (492 posts) - - Show Bio

The girls are well used to fighting magical enemies so most likely, Diana and Donna win.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
I am happy to see this back again.