Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Sufferthorn

@sethysquare:

....You lack consistency, and thugs do not count for anything to any Superhero >_>...for the most-part.

Cyborg does not consistently BFR, you STILL haven't countered that.

You have proven nothing, you've just SAID they win...:P

The majority of comicvine knows that Thor beats New-52 Superman...the majority of comic book collectors know New-52 Superman is much weaker than he should be.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By sethysquare

@society619 said:

@sethysquare said:

@society619 said:

Thor and Ironman. Cyborg isn't taking out Stark once that happens, Thor and Tony team up on WW

Too bad. Stark is a regular human.

Cyborg is a freaking superhuman that can rival Thor.

Plus WW used to be able to move planets as a regular amazon. Now amazon and demigod. More powerful than ever.

I'm sorry when did Cyborg enter Thor's level? (serious question)

I love how Stark the billionaire who creates his own military style weapons and preps for multiple enemies is just human but if we were talking about Batman....oh boy the game changes doesn't it? *rolls eyes*

BTW didn't WW move a planet with help of Supes and MM? or does she just moves planets solo now?

OP said no prep.

Cyborg entered Thor's level when he was fused with alien tech from all over the universe. Geoff Johns rebooted him such that he is worthy to be in Justice League.

Yes WW moved a planet with Supes and MM. 1/3 of a planet. If Thor can move 1/3 of earth, then Avengers won't be fighting street level characters like majority of the X-men. Thats one reason why Justice League keeps fighting cosmic level threats every day because they're way too overpowered.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

why the hell is superman anywhere in this thread at all ..........this is Wonder Woman vs Thor (Cyborg and Iron Man) .... I see no superman in the title .... lets keep this on topic people ......

Thor can use his god blast, his mod blast and his cod blast ... they will all be deflected by the Aegis Bracers. His attacks are not fast enough not to be blocked by Wonder Woman who can take full advantage of her speed and nigh unbreakable defenses against him ... the chances of Thor actually hitting Diana with enough force to ko or kill her are low as well since she takes hits from the fists of Superman (who is only being brought up for reference and not to be brought up for anything else) and tanked a blow that knocked her from the sun to the earth and got up and kept fighting. She deflected a blast from multiple Olympian gods that was powerful enough to completely obliterate Olympus ... no blast from Thor is gonna cut it .... this will be a completely close quarters fight between them, and Diana has the advantage of being quicker, more skilled, just as strong (or stronger), and having better defensive capabilities that complement her resistance to most forms of magic, blunt damage and objects of mystical nature. She will win this fight.

After Wonder Woman takes out Thor, Tony (who probably has not been boom tubed to apokolips by Cyborg) will be a sitting duck, he cannot take Wonder Woman in any kind of battle whatsoever ....

Like I said ........................ Wonder Woman solos ...

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Sufferthorn

@sethysquare:

Show me some Cyborg-feat scans and i'll believe you...otherwise, i will only take it as meaningless conjecture.

Thor can DESTROY planets. Thats more than enough to match moving 1/3.

Also....if you think the X-Men are street-level, you need to go read some comics.

..Stark now has the Bleeding Edge Armor, he is able to shut down and analyize just about any technology, especially alien, since he has far surpassed Kree, Skrull and Sh'iar Technology for a long time now. Cyborgs technology will be easy to defeat i'm guessing.

ESPECIALLY with the bleeding edge. You have no idea how overpowered the Blood Armor is.

Thor is current version...who was revived after JMS...but it's still the same power-level as previous Thor....there was no reboot, he just came back from the dead

OP states CURRENT versions, and it's well-known that Thor is just as powerful as he has ever been.

You STILL haven't proven that Cyborg consistently BFR's in random encounters.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By sethysquare

@Sufferthorn said:

@sethysquare:

....You lack consistency, and thugs do not count for anything to any Superhero >_>...for the most-part.

Cyborg does not consistently BFR, you STILL haven't countered that.

You have proven nothing, you've just SAID they win...:P

The majority of comicvine knows that Thor beats New-52 Superman...the majority of comic book collectors know New-52 Superman is much weaker than he should be.

What do you mean I have not countered that Cyborg consistently BFR? They boom tube around fighting people. Batman asked how many times have we boom tubed and Cyborg said a thousand plus times within the last 5 years. 1 minute they were fighting religious cult another minute fighting talons. The only reason stopping Cyborg from Boom tubing more is because Apokolips exist and they have 0.1% chance of boom tubing to Apokolips every time they used it.

If like some of you guys suggest, Apokolips don't exist in marvel and can't be used then Cyborg will boom tube all the time because theres no consequences.

Just look at Injustice that is trying to promote new 52. Cyborg boom tubes into the fight.

I will show you the page where Batman asked Cyborg how many times have we boom tube and right after defeating the enemy they boom tube some else but I don't have Cyborg feats. I believe will show you when he is online.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Ancient_0f_Days:

You sir....need to show me some Wonder-Woman feat scans to convince me she is more powerful than Thor. :P

I highly doubt you can.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

You sir....need to show me some Wonder-Woman feat scans to convince me she is more powerful than Thor. :P

I highly doubt you can.

I don't need to since I never said she was ..... I doubt you can disprove anything in my post though ...

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Sufferthorn

@sethysquare:

You just used a video gameplay showcase to prove your point?....

That shows ABSOLUTELY nothing.

I'll wait for Superdork to appear...you have no proof....and you are DRASTICLY ignoring the meaning of how heroes behave in-character. :P

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By sethysquare

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

I highly doubt you can.

You've already seen the picture where 3 of them moved a planet. So, no need to show you.

Okay I found the Cyborg one

No Caption Provided

I rest my case.

Great battle.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By society619

Ever notice every DC thread comes back to Superman for no reason whatsoever? I mean I get he's the measuring stick of EVERYBODY'S power in DC but come on.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By sethysquare

Superman is our trump card.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Sufferthorn

@sethysquare:

That doesn't show consistency against random-encounters....just shows does it, which i wasn't questioning at all. >_>

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Well..... if you agree that Thor is more powerful than Wonder Woman, there isn't anything i need to disprove.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Sufferthorn

@sethysquare said:

New-52 Superman isn't a trump card for anything. At all.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Well..... if you agree that Thor is more powerful than Wonder Woman, there isn't anything i need to disprove.

As long as you know that Thor being more "powerful" has little to do with him winning this fight, I will agree to it

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Ancient_0f_Days:

I happen to be in the opinion that WW gets knocked on her rear-end.

So we will have to disagree.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By sethysquare

@Sufferthorn said:

@sethysquare:

That doesn't show consistency against random-encounters....just shows does it, which i wasn't questioning at all. >_>

WHUT?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/74614/2350061-cyborg_super.jpg - he was somewhere else in this issue then he boom tube into that place to look for his team mates.

He teleports his team around
He teleports his team around
Controlled every boom tube in Apokolips (5 years ago)
Controlled every boom tube in Apokolips (5 years ago)

Also considering the fact that he already teleported 1000+ times within 5 years, I say he use it pretty randomly.

You can check here if you want more evidence http://www.comicvine.com/cyborg/29-2388/new-52-cyborg-respect-thread/92-675909/?

If you're still not convince you should read every single issue of Justice League from #7 or ask @Superdork or @Captain13 to upload more scans, cos I don't usually upload scans and I don't know where else to find them other than google image and comicvine. I cant be bothered to show you every single time he boom tubes.

But if you're dead set that THor and Ironman is better even against the evidence, then I can't convince you anyways.

As far as I'm concerned, I already proved my point and I rest my case.

Team 1 won fair and square. If posters want to insist Apokolips can't come into play then Cyborg will practically be even more powerful than he already is.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

so you think Thor is fast enough to tag Wonder Woman and can do what those gods couldn't .... back it up why don't you

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By sethysquare

@Sufferthorn said:

@sethysquare said:

New-52 Superman isn't a trump card for anything. At all.

He is. You're just refusing to admit it. I already said that He is shown to be very powerful in Superman and he was only weak in Action Comics because its the start of his career and not set in the present time. But you refuse to acknowledge my statement and continue to say that he is weak. Not sure how to continue the conversation with you.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By acer51

How is Wonder Woman or Cyborg going to hurt Thor?

@sethysquare: Thor can BFR as well.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By sethysquare

@acer51: not on a regular basis. He has been shown to do it once or twice in his career. Cyborg does it everyday. Look above.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Sufferthorn

@sethysquare:

We've been over this...

Thor is fully capable of BFRing

I want you to show consistency with him using it against random enemies he has never met for Battle-Field Removal purposes. I am fully aware that he CAN BFR

Any amount of BFR that Cyborg dishs out...Thor can easilly counter. But with morals on, i doubt Cyborg is just going to banish Thor and Iron Man right away...without even a fight. That's completely out of character.

....it's just a cheap arguement which goes both ways.... This battle is between WW and Thor when it comes down to it...

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By acer51

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

so you think Thor is fast enough to tag Wonder Woman and can do what those gods couldn't .... back it up why don't you

His hammer can travel at the speed of light.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@acer51 said:

How is Wonder Woman or Cyborg going to hurt Thor?

the same way Sentry, Wonder Man, Wolverine, etc ... have in the past ...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@acer51 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

yeah, but she can react at the speed of light ..... doesn't matter is his one way hammer is gonna fly at her, get blocked, and fly back ....

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By sethysquare

@Sufferthorn said:

@sethysquare:

We've been over this...

I want you to show consistency with him using it against random enemies he has never met for Battle-Field Removal purposes. I am fully aware that he CAN BFR

Any amount of BFR that Cyborg dishs out...Thor can easilly counter. But with morals on, i doubt Cyborg is just going to banish Thor and Iron Man right away...without even a fight. That's completely out of character.

....it's just a cheap arguement which goes both ways.... This battle is between WW and Thor when it comes down to it...

That is not without morals. He can banish Thor's hammer just to remove his weapon. He can separate them so that they can fight one enemy, 2v1. Defeat the enemy, stop him then boom tube over to the other one and stop him.

I don't see how that is immoral. Cyborg BFR everyday. Thor doesn't and the mere fact that he does it once in a while shows that it will take up significant amount of his power.

Its done very easily.

Cyborg uses his sonic cannon and blast both of them. High damage to Ironman, lower damage to thor, WW uses her lasso flips Iron man over, Cyborg boom tubes him away and comes back. Thor throws his hammer, cyborg boom tubes it away.

Cyborg and WW attacks Thor, they defeat him, then they'll go look for Ironman and defeat him together. 5 minutes KO. check mate

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@sethysquare said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@sethysquare:

We've been over this...

That is not without morals. He can banish Thor's hammer just to remove his weapon. He can separate them so that they can fight one enemy, 2v1. Defeat the enemy, stop him then boom tube over to the other one and stop him.

I don't see how that is immoral. Cyborg BFR everyday. Thor doesn't and the mere fact that he does it once in a while shows that it will take up significant amount of his power.

Its done very easily.

Cyborg uses his sonic cannon and blast both of them. High damage to Ironman, lower damage to thor, WW uses her lasso flips Iron man over, Cyborg boom tubes him away and comes back. Thor throws his hammer, cyborg boom tubes it away.

Cyborg and WW attacks Thor, they defeat him, then they'll go look for Ironman and defeat him together. 5 minutes KO. check mate

for the most part, I disagree with most of this .......

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Okay...

Here is a small testament to his reaction-time

Catchs speeding axes from the hand of Bor

Move at reaction-speeds to encounter two Herald-Level heroes

As for flight-speed, Thor is able to travel the cosmos and travel at Hyperspace speeds.

He is fast and strong enough to fight against the likes of Beta Ray Bill and Silver Surfer

Gladiator certainly has speed to match that of WW

Here Thor tags him...

Easilly defeats Iron Man(guess he was fast enough to tag him)

Thor goes up against opponents like Thanos(fast enough for him it seems)

Thor can tag opponents like Thanos, Iron Man, Gladiator, Hulk, Silver Surfer and even Speedsters like Hermes.

How will he NOT tag Wonder Woman?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By acer51

@sethysquare: If he BFRd his hammer he'd teleport it back.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@acer51 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

yeah, but she can react at the speed of light ..... doesn't matter is his one way hammer is gonna fly at her, get blocked, and fly back ....

If Wonder Woman blocked his hammer going at full force the recoil woud hurt her bad.

I don't think Thor woud throw his hammer at full force though. Thor being a very chivalric man, would no doubt hold back if he had to fight a woman, it's in his character, and it is that which I think will make this a good fight.

If Thor was moralsl-off this would be a little unfair, however in-character WW has a good chance.

Thor is nevertheless more powerfull, a single punch without his hammer shatters mountains and valleys.

I'm not ignorant of WWs capabiites I'm aware she once turned one third of the earth, but Thor is a world breaker.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Sufferthorn: Thanos isn't fast ... hes durable, Iron Man isn't anywhere near as fast as Wonder Woman, horrible example, Gladiator doesn't have enough speed feats that would lead me to believe he is on level with Wonder Woman, bad example .... Hulk? really? thats the worst example of em all ....silver surfer has been tagged by spider man, wolverine, black panther, hulk, rhino etc ... thor tagging him doesn't surprise me, not good enough of an example, you didn't show thw hermes one ...

this one feat of reaction time blows all of the thor ones out the water by far ..

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Ancient_0f_Days:

I would agree that is an impressive feat.

Both react at great speeds though, both can move at the Speed of Light, but Thor has handled speedsters before.

Catchs this one with his bare hands..

The High Evolutionary is a pervert by the way...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@acer51 said:

If Wonder Woman blocked his hammer going at full force the recoil woud hurt her bad.

I don't think Thor woud throw his hammer at full force though. Thor being a very chivalric man, would no doubt hold back if he had to fight a woman, it's in his character, and it is that which I think will make this a good fight.

If Thor was moralsl-off this would be a little unfair, however in-character WW has a good chance.

Thor is nevertheless more powerfull, a single punch without his hammer shatters mountains and valleys.

I'm not ignorant of WWs capabiites I'm aware she once turned one third of the earth, but Thor is a world breaker.

No it wouldn't her her bad, and not bad enough to actually effect her like when she deflected a blast that obliterated Olympus, she can dodge it anyways ... the rest of your post made no sense and is backed by nothing other than your imagination ... thus there is nothing more to say ..

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By acer51

@Ancient_0f_Days: How about this Thor tags Siver Surfer, if that's not a good speed feat you don't know Silver Surfer.

Also coud you elaborate on the purpose of that scan? I didn't quite get the point.

And to be fair Wonderwomans been tagged by people slower then her too.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

I would agree that is an impressive feat.

Both react at great speeds though, both can move at the Speed of Light, but Thor has handled speedsters before.

Catchs this one with his bare hands..

The High Evolutionary is a pervert by the way...

this is faster ....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@acer51 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: How about this Thor tags Siver Surfer, if that's not a good speed feat you don't know Silver Surfer.

Also coud you elaborate on the purpose of that scan? I didn't quite get the point.

I explained why tagging surfer, who uses his speed like Thor (travel mostly/only), isn't that impressive ...

in that scan she is deflecting the shattered pieces of a god being hurled at her in the form of hard light particles, moving at a speed so fast at every angle that she can barely keep up, but she kept up ... those particles were moving FTL and were smaller targets at every angle, if she can react to that ... she can react to the hammer ... she can dodge or deflect it easiy

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Ancient_0f_Days:

This is pretty fast as well

Reacts to a crowbar about to hit him from LITERALLY one inch away

I dunno about you, but i think reaction-speed like that is pretty quick. It's certainly not acrobatic, but it's fast.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#186  Edited By Erik

Team DC.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

I dunno about you, but i think reaction-speed like that is pretty quick. It's certainly not acrobatic, but it's fast.

you do realize that he still has no feats of reaction speed on Wonder Woman's level right? those are not even bullet speed level feats... its some spears and a crowbar .... none even super fast .... get better feats man .... but then again, thor doesn't have any serious speed feats that would get him the win here anyway

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Erik

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Those are not more impressive feats than what Batman can do. Thor has super speed but I think your case for it is poor. Classic Thor has feats that far outstrip these. However, he has not been using any WW comparable speed feats in his modern version.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Erik:

Well i'm not sure how fast Quicksilver is now...but i feel like if he's anywhere near Wonder Womans level.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Erik: exactly ... you worded it better than I did ...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Erik

@Sufferthorn said:

@Erik:

Well i'm not sure how fast Quicksilver is now...but i feel like if he's anywhere near Wonder Womans level.

Not a speed feat unfortunately. All that shows is that Quicksilver is susceptible to terrain destruction.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By society619

It's hard to compare characters feats with people who have superhuman everything pretty much but if the question is how can Thor touch WW. It's the biggest misconception that DC heroes are too fast to be touched when they are constantly tagged but foes alot slower and less powerful than Thor and Ironman in question.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Erik:

And that Thor is fast enough to catch Quicksilvers location. The Terrain destruction there wasn't a very large radius. If Quicksilver was faster, he could have gotten out of the way.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheAcidSkull said:

team 2 wins

did you post from the first page?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Erik

@Sufferthorn said:

@Erik:

And that Thor is fast enough to catch Quicksilvers location. The Terrain destruction there wasn't a very large radius. If Quicksilver was faster, he could have gotten out of the way.

• Not really. When Deathstroke stabbed, tripped and otherwise hit Flash, we do not make the argument that DS has the speed to do it.
  • It was not a very large radius of visible destruction but clearly it was large enough to have knocked Quicksilver back. Thor never struck QS at all. The blast did. Not only that but it is a little hard to dodge an AoE attack when you are in an enclosed space.
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Not arguing that Thor is faster, just that under this scenario, he will be able to get a hit on her. Diana is a Warrior as well, do you really think she will be able to resist going head-on against Thor in Honorable combat? They'll both get in close, and all Thor needs is one hit.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Erik

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Not arguing that Thor is faster, just that under this scenario, he will be able to get a hit on her. Diana is a Warrior as well, do you really think she will be able to resist going head-on against Thor in Honorable combat? They'll both get in close, and all Thor needs is one hit.

Thor is not stronger than her. At the very least, he is not strong enough to end it in one hit. She has taken hits from characters several times Thor's strength.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@society619 said:

It's hard to compare characters feats with people who have superhuman everything pretty much but if the question is how can Thor touch WW. It's the biggest misconception that DC heroes are too fast to be touched when they are constantly tagged but foes alot slower and less powerful than Thor and Ironman in question.

same can be said for fast characters like Silver Surfer ... who has been tagged by some of the slowest people in comics .... Thor tagged him too, but it doesn't make him as fast as SS anyway, but the thing is here, Wonder Woman has feats that make her shortcomings when dealing with slower opponents minuscule ... unlike Thor