Wonder Man & WB Hulk vs Wonder Woman & Superman (New 52)

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@atheistknowledge said:
@boringperson said:

@thedailybagel said:

@boringperson: a far more likely conclusion is the gamma burst.

If it is, then doesn't that reduce the quality of WBH's striking quite harshly?

I mean, I always assumed his world breaking feat was a result of his striking + Red Shulk's striking... if it's just a combined gamma explosion when WBH has pretty mediocre striking feats as compared to even WWH imo.

How? Was WBH striking the planet itself? No, he collided in mid air with Betty. We don't know much about WBHs striking feats itself he hasn't hit anyone outside a being equal to him. We do know that a single step from him while holding back was enough to threaten an entire continent. So i would guess a morals off punch from him would be lethal to many powerhouses.

Doesn't that make his striking basically completely speculative then?

That's... a weird thing to think about. I guess at some point I'll end up heckling dailybagel about it in some thread someday. :P

Not completely since like i said a single footstep while holding back threatens continents a serious punch is easily a planet buster that's why no one really disproves it. Though your friend over here goes even further and suggests Hulks punches just incinerate all planets and everything on them.

@sodamyat said:

@atheistknowledge said:

@sodamyat said:

@atheistknowledge said:

@sodamyat said:

@atheistknowledge: its comics. You youreself just said that as an excuse to why gamma rays are red and green. but yet you try to now add science to this feat to fit your vision. Too bad, so sad. Its a pathetic attempt at best. The fact remains that ive fully debunked this silly idea of a gamma burst that has zero proof. Ive shown step by step why its not a gamma burst. ive shown step by step why the collision is what generated the shockwave that started destroying the planet. Nothing else was produced by this collision. The sockwave is white even, meanwhile their gamma is green and red. Then i went out of my way to show a video from a Professor at a university talking about how something as small as 2 little metal balls causing enough heat for paper to burn, let alone 2 class 100,000 tonners punching eachother and colliding. Drop the ego. Its not about that. Its about what right, and Im the one whos right. Its ok to be wrong. Keep your head up.

I did not just ask for science? I also asked you for any comic feats that show 2 powerful beings colliding and causing a shock wave that incinerates things around them? We have countless of those but unless they are already releasing some form of energy(like in the case of WBH and Betty) i never saw any incineration with friction alone. It also wouldn't make much sense seeing as how much gamma energy they where release and seeing as we know when Hulk was taking steps that almost broke the continent we saw gamma energies coming from them breaking the ground itself. You haven't debunked anything, you can keep going around with your Dunning-Krugger in full throttle but it doesn't change FACTS. 2 metal balls colliding and burning a piece of papper =/= two 8 feet tall beings colliding and burning an entire planet. Also where do you get the 100 000 tonner part? LOL. You also disregard the following scans that show the 2 of them just punching each other(not even colliding) and still causing the same effect of incinerating everyone and the entire planet, simply because it's gamma radiation and not shockwaves. But even then i dunno why you think it would change anything much because it would just prove that a single punch from WBH is enough to cause a shockwave that incinerates a planet. Though it's still a gamma burst.

The burden is on you to show that it doesnt happen anywhere else.

The shockwave is what was caused by them colliding/punching.

Hulks gamma was green.

Rshehulks gamma was red.

The shockwave that was produced from them colliding/punching rightfully was neither color because it had nothing to do with gamma.

2 tinymetal balls show that even those tiny objects with that small of a collision produce heat. Let alone 2 massively powerful monsters. Surprised I had to explain that one.

Where do i get the 100,000 tonners phrase from? Welcome to comics, both hulks are capable of lifting massive ships with ease(they weigh over 100,000 tons) welcome to comicvine by the way, i just saw your post count. You'll like it here.

Those are all my points. Now, you obviously feel differently. Please actually try to show why your view is right and mine is wrong since you havent refuted any of my points nor have you posted anything what so ever to back up your points. ANd please try to stay away from science since 1. comics arent written by scientists and 2, the laws of physics and science are routinely disregarded. As shown by the hulking green monster who gets his power from a different dimension even though he has no access to it and then that energy is manifested through his rage which allows him to do things such as emmitting gamma rays. That and talking squirrels etc, etc, etc, you do get the point right?

LOOOOOOOOOOL, i am suppose to show you that it doesn't happen anywhere else? You really don't know how the burden of proof works? Ok how about when ION and Superboy Prime collided you should be familiar with that instance, right Sodam Yat? Nobody got incinerated. Now your turn?(i have many more to come).

There sure is a shockwave but it's not what's incinerating the planet. Trust me a random theory you just came up a few posts ago debating with thedailybagel is not debunking something every expert has agreed on for several years already.

Of course it was neither color it got mixed.

The no limit fallacy? 2 small objects charring a small piece of papper? Is equivalent to 2 beings completely engulfing and incinerated everything on the planet that is millions of times bigger then them?

Lifting massive ships with ease? When was the last time they did that? This is not Aquaman. Green Scar has preformed feats in quintilion ton ranges already, without ever being WBH. Oh i have a feeling i will love it here.

I already did refute them, you have yet to actually prove that it's the shockwaves themselves that cause the incineration. You do realize you are also using science to back up your claims? I am not using exact science nor do i follow it blindly here. I dunno why you are panicking everyone knows these are comics they use pseudo-science all the time even though they try to use exact science a lot of the times.

But again let's say i agree with you, so are you saying that mere punches from WBH cause enough shockwaves to incinerate an entire planet?

Yes, the burden of proof is on you since you disagreed. If you disagree, you have to prove it.

The shockwave was created from the collission and there is nothing else that hints at anything else being the cause for the destruction of the planet.

the gamma rays were red and green yet the collisioin was white and not yellow as it should have been if, if, it were anythign to do with gamma rays, which its not.

again, yes, the 2 tiny metal balls with a small collisions cause paper to burn. upgrade that to monsters that have destroyed asteroids the size of earth(hulk) and yes thats what the author clearly is telling us happened, the shockwave from them colliding destroyed the planet. obviously

man, i hate explaining things to new guys, 100,000 tonners is a level handed out to those above 100,000 tons. you can lift 6 sextillion tons and still be called a 100,000 tonner. hell, most people here just call them 100 tonners or class 100. Youre welcome for explaining that to you newbie. Yes, im sure you will love it. it provides tons of info for newbies. Not that im using that term in a derogatory way.

No, actually, you havnt refuted anything. you have not even tried really.

of course i realize im using science, do you know why? cause you tried lying and saying that collisions dont cause incineration. and i posted proof showing that was a flat out lie.

Glad we all know science isnt to be taken too seriously into account when reading comics. Cheers.

Your logic is flawless, so i say there is a pink unicorn in the sky the burden of proof falls to you since you have to disprove. Are you trolling?

Really? Nothing indicates? All the omnidirectional gamma burst that WBH always gives off is no indication? LOL.

Actually it looks more yellow then white, just magnify the picture and where does it say that shockwaves are white?

You know that Hulk destroying that asteroid is considered PIS? Even by Hulk fans? Grey Hulk is not that strong.

Really? Why is that then that i never saw ANYONE else using the term 100 000 tonners and just using their respective strength? Superman is a 100k tonner even though he lifted the Earth for 5 days? I never saw anyone say that. You can keep your "newbie stuff" to yourself. And the 100 tonner part is also not used since it's misleading it is mostly used to those that struggles with those actual weights. Oh i am sure there is nothing derogatory behind your motives.

I did actually because you haven't proved anything in the first place, all you have at best are theories that aren't as good as the ones that EVERYONE ELSE is already using.

I never said that collision between 2 objects doesn't cause heat? I asked you where are the shockwaves that cause heat to burn an entire planet when 2 beings collide. And again you are avoiding the question if WBH is so strong that his punches cause shockwaves that incinerate planets what difference does it really make in the end? In fact if anything it makes him more powerful.

Unfortunately neither is common sense.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

WTH? hahahaha team two slaughters. WBH got cut multiple times by she rulk with melee weapons in Heart of the Monster, those weapons had nothing special but it did the job now ppl are trying to say that WW's sword which can split atoms wont do a thing? that is laughable hell WW may solo. there is literally NOTHING stopping her from decapitating hulk from the get go seeing as this is morals of and the massive speed advantage.

Show me when was Hulk cut in his WBH form? You know the difference between his WWH and WBH form right? And what do you know about the metal from Saakar other than it has nothing to do with metal from Earth? Yes there is LITERALLY something stopping her and that's uncontrollable omnidireactional gamma bursts can you show me any proof that the NEW52 Diana can even survive that?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, the burden of proof is on you since you disagreed. If you disagree, you have to prove it.

The shockwave was created from the collission and there is nothing else that hints at anything else being the cause for the destruction of the planet.

the gamma rays were red and green yet the collisioin was white and not yellow as it should have been if, if, it were anythign to do with gamma rays, which its not.

again, yes, the 2 tiny metal balls with a small collisions cause paper to burn. upgrade that to monsters that have destroyed asteroids the size of earth(hulk) and yes thats what the author clearly is telling us happened, the shockwave from them colliding destroyed the planet. obviously

man, i hate explaining things to new guys, 100,000 tonners is a level handed out to those above 100,000 tons. you can lift 6 sextillion tons and still be called a 100,000 tonner. hell, most people here just call them 100 tonners or class 100. Youre welcome for explaining that to you newbie. Yes, im sure you will love it. it provides tons of info for newbies. Not that im using that term in a derogatory way.

of course i realize im using science, do you know why? cause you tried lying and saying that collisions dont cause incineration. and i posted proof showing that was a flat out lie.

Glad we all know science isnt to be taken too seriously into account when reading comics. Cheers.

Your logic is flawless, so i say there is a pink unicorn in the sky the burden of proof falls to you since you have to disprove. Are you trolling?

Really? Nothing indicates? All the omnidirectional gamma burst that WBH always gives off is no indication? LOL.

Actually it looks more yellow then white, just magnify the picture and where does it say that shockwaves are white?

You know that Hulk destroying that asteroid is considered PIS? Even by Hulk fans? Grey Hulk is not that strong.

Really? Why is that then that i never saw ANYONE else using the term 100 000 tonners and just using their respective strength? Superman is a 100k tonner even though he lifted the Earth for 5 days? I never saw anyone say that. You can keep your "newbie stuff" to yourself. And the 100 tonner part is also not used since it's misleading it is mostly used to those that struggles with those actual weights. Oh i am sure there is nothing derogatory behind your motives.

I did actually because you haven't proved anything in the first place, all you have at best are theories that aren't as good as the ones that EVERYONE ELSE is already using.

I never said that collision between 2 objects doesn't cause heat? I asked you where are the shockwaves that cause heat to burn an entire planet when 2 beings collide. And again you are avoiding the question if WBH is so strong that his punches cause shockwaves that incinerate planets what difference does it really make in the end? In fact if anything it makes him more powerful.

Thank you?

There is no omnidirection gamma burst. Its nowhere to be found thats why I cut each panel and showed what was going on. Cause there is no gamma burst.

The shockwave was made by the collision. The shockwave destroyed everything.

Becaues youre new?

Sorry if you disagree, but proof is proof and I have it.

The shockwaves cause heat. I proved it with a simple video.

Im completely find with Hulk and she hulk punching a shockwave so hard it destroyed a planet for 3 reasons, 1. because thats what actually happened. 2 because I love hulk for what he is(a brute strength monster) and 3. cause other heroes like thor and superman have destroyed planets, so it obviously is no surprise to see a mega amped hulk in his strongest form(so far) destroy a planet just with shockwaves created from punching other people.

Everything youve attempted to say ive debunked as well. You said collisions dont incinerate. And i proved that it is indeed possible since they cause heat. so far there is zero proof, zilch, that shows anything other than what ive proved over and over again. Theres nothing at all that points to any gamma burst. theres zero gamma besides the ones that i pointed out. and they werent doing a damn thing to anyone. they blinded wendigo at most and that was it. might as well be as powerful as staring into a light post. Try harder man, youre honestly not even trying here. This will be my last reply to you since youre not even trying and its a waste of time. So any reply you make will soley be out of an injured pride, much like the rest of your posts. and im sure you will still reply. cause youre injured pride wont let you go on living your life without trying to have the last word despite you have any points whatsoever.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sodamyat: you haven't debukned anything. You've merely narrated what is going in the panels and said that world breaker hulk doesn't have a gamma burst. Which is downright wrong as even the writer acknowledged he has it. That's the entire reason he's so dangerous in his world breaker form.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@boringperson: not really, considering him hitting things work in line with his gamma burst. He hits something and that gamma on his fist also explodes. We know that he has the brute force (while holding back) to take a footstep and almost sink the eastern seaboard, and we also know that if regular green scar amps his thunderclaps with the tiniest bit of gamma radiation he can oneshot loebs rulk and break umars shields. Combine that with a not holding back world breaker hulk and WAY more gamma radiation and you start to understand just how hard he hits; which is what happened in that scan.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: you haven't debukned anything. You've merely narrated what is going in the panels and said that world breaker hulk doesn't have a gamma burst. Which is downright wrong as even the writer acknowledged he has it. That's the entire reason he's so dangerous in his world breaker form.

there was no gamma burst. i went panel by panel and narrated exactly what happened.

WBH is an absolute powerhouse. In no way am I trying to diminish this feat. I'm just pointing out that there is no evidence at all to support a claim of it being due to a gamma burst. It happened due to the shockwaves created by their massive collision/punches. Thats how incredibly strong both hulks were at the time.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sodamyat: you realise greg pak himself has said that hulk blew up the planet after letting off a gamma burst? The whole point of world breaker hulk is gamma burst, that was shown in Vegas, that was shown in Manhattan, and of course in the dark dimension.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By SodamYat

@thedailybagel said:

@sodamyat: you realise greg pak himself has said that hulk blew up the planet after letting off a gamma burst? The whole point of world breaker hulk is gamma burst, that was shown in Vegas, that was shown in Manhattan, and of course in the dark dimension.

dude, why didnt you just say so? Could have avoided all this. The comic doesnt show that but if the writer says so, then thats good enough for me. Please post that.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 thedailybagel  Moderator
SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By dum529001

YO!!

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 thedailybagel  Moderator
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sodamyat: so haven't found the interview yet so take what I previously said with a grain of salt. Though now that I think about it I belive someone on the boards asked him about it (which is where I got that from) and screen shotted the conversation. I'll look for that instead.

In the meantime @ghostravage or @acidskull would either of you mind bringing a second opinion on hulks gamma burst destroying the planet and @sodamyat's apparent 'debunking' of it?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@atheistknowledge said:

Thank you?

There is no omnidirection gamma burst. Its nowhere to be found thats why I cut each panel and showed what was going on. Cause there is no gamma burst.

The shockwave was made by the collision. The shockwave destroyed everything.

Becaues youre new?

Sorry if you disagree, but proof is proof and I have it.

The shockwaves cause heat. I proved it with a simple video.

Im completely find with Hulk and she hulk punching a shockwave so hard it destroyed a planet for 3 reasons, 1. because thats what actually happened. 2 because I love hulk for what he is(a brute strength monster) and 3. cause other heroes like thor and superman have destroyed planets, so it obviously is no surprise to see a mega amped hulk in his strongest form(so far) destroy a planet just with shockwaves created from punching other people.

Everything youve attempted to say ive debunked as well. You said collisions dont incinerate. And i proved that it is indeed possible since they cause heat. so far there is zero proof, zilch, that shows anything other than what ive proved over and over again. Theres nothing at all that points to any gamma burst. theres zero gamma besides the ones that i pointed out. and they werent doing a damn thing to anyone. they blinded wendigo at most and that was it. might as well be as powerful as staring into a light post. Try harder man, youre honestly not even trying here. This will be my last reply to you since youre not even trying and its a waste of time. So any reply you make will soley be out of an injured pride, much like the rest of your posts. and im sure you will still reply. cause youre injured pride wont let you go on living your life without trying to have the last word despite you have any points whatsoever.

Yes there is, the 3 times WBH was briefly shown it always showed omnidirectional gamma bursts.

Where does it say or state or show that it's the shockwave itself? You do not have DEFINITIVE proof. What you misconstrued as a shockwave most other people see as a gamma burst.

You assume that just because i have a low post count or that i haven't had an account for a long time that i haven't known or visited comicvine for years already.

Then show it to me, where is the proof cause i and most others don't see it. Is it one of those imaginary proofs?

1. No it didn't. 2. If you love him so much why do you lowball him and always go for his opponent in every Hulk related thread i saw you in? Coincidence? Actually neither of the 2 Supermans in this thread or Thor have destroyed planets with the same easy or destruction that WBH has. If you have scans that show otherwise, please do tell.

No you haven't. Where has the collision incinerated in the comics? Really Hulks gamma bursts do nothing?

The first one shows prof Hulk melting a person, the second one shows Hulk destroying the ground and creating a crator around him just by transforming into WBH and releasing what is clearly shown as an omnidirectional gamma burst.

Well i am not trying much since all you can do is strawman someone while spewing fallacies all day. The funny thing about your "theory" is it was debunked before you even came up with it and your Dunnem-Krugger effect has taken it's full swing i see. I regret that i gave you even a modicum of relevance. Such childish comebacks.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

WTH? hahahaha team two slaughters. WBH got cut multiple times by she rulk with melee weapons in Heart of the Monster, those weapons had nothing special but it did the job now ppl are trying to say that WW's sword which can split atoms wont do a thing? that is laughable hell WW may solo. there is literally NOTHING stopping her from decapitating hulk from the get go seeing as this is morals of and the massive speed advantage.

Show me when was Hulk cut in his WBH form? You know the difference between his WWH and WBH form right? And what do you know about the metal from Saakar other than it has nothing to do with metal from Earth? Yes there is LITERALLY something stopping her and that's uncontrollable omnidireactional gamma bursts can you show me any proof that the NEW52 Diana can even survive that?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/battle-of-the-week-wonder-woman-vs-world-war-hulk-1623732/?page=12

There you go... You can scroll down and see the image of she rulk cutting WHB not WWH(deeply and effectively). This is when they where fighting in the dark dimension where there was no mention of the metal being made of uru, adamantium, nor having any special properties(as some have tried to pull that argument out of air). WBH as most hulks lacks durability and seeing how WW is far faster im willing to say that she could end him before he can even set off AOE gammaburst.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

@atheistknowledge said:

@spm1m said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/battle-of-the-week-wonder-woman-vs-world-war-hulk-1623732/?page=12

There you go... You can scroll down and see the image of she rulk cutting WHB not WWH(deeply and effectively). This is when they where fighting in the dark dimension where there was no mention of the metal being made of uru, adamantium, nor having any special properties(as some have tried to pull that argument out of air). WBH as most hulks lacks durability and seeing how WW is far faster im willing to say that she could end him before he can even set off AOE gammaburst.

You do realize that's not WBH? What is the difference between WBH and WWH, can you tell me? Because i am 100% sure you do not know if you are telling me that is WBH. There is also no mention that it doesn't have any special properties. All we know it's a metal from Sakaar and that is all. WBH doesn't lack durability nor do most Hulks because i can show you a weakened Savage Hulk resisting adamantium completely. Just transforming into WBH he sets of a continuous omnidirectional gamma burst so i don't see how that is possible especially seeing as WW still doesn't have many impressive feats especially on planetary level(in fact she has NONE there).

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

@atheistknowledge said:

@spm1m said:

You do realize that's not WBH? What is the difference between WBH and WWH, can you tell me? Because i am 100% sure you do not know if you are telling me that is WBH. There is also no mention that it doesn't have any special properties. All we know it's a metal from Sakaar and that is all. WBH doesn't lack durability nor do most Hulks because i can show you a weakened Savage Hulk resisting adamantium completely. Just transforming into WBH he sets of a continuous omnidirectional gamma burst so i don't see how that is possible especially seeing as WW still doesn't have many impressive feats especially on planetary level(in fact she has NONE there).

That is WHB as it was part of the story in heart of the monster that she rulk was turned into his equal by the wishing well. Through out the entire fight even when he was emitting the gamma waves he was being hurt by she rulk and her weapons. IIRC in the comic it doesnt state those are weapons from sakaar as a matter of fact she rulk didnt even acquire the weapons until they where in the dark dimension, so WBH was hurt by some random weapons with no specific attributes, im sure WW's magical atom splitting sword is more than enough. the gamma burst is not continuous it only signifies his transformation sure he can set more bursts off but they are not continuous. Im also beginning to question the actually power of these gamma bursts as they are very inconsistent to say the least. How is it that the gamma burst are considered so deadly when tony stark and the other Illuminati where able to survive these gamma bursts only feat away from Hulk but then these same waves are said to able to drop WW and ppl in her durability park? Honest question it seems that the gamma burst is more hype than anything else. And before you bring up hulk busting a planet with gamma waves lets look at what really happened. WBH collided(not punched as many like to say) with she rulk setting off a huge gamma wave destroying a planet(which killed everyone including hulk as stated by Pak himself). So it was the collision of basically two WBH that created the feat, so how is it that WBH alone can now bust planets with his punches, gamma wave burst, ETC it seems like reaching to me. Anyways sorry about the last part its was more of a vent than a reply to your post lol.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

@atheistknowledge said:

@spm1m said:

@atheistknowledge said:

@spm1m said:

That is WHB as it was part of the story in heart of the monster that she rulk was turned into his equal by the wishing well. Through out the entire fight even when he was emitting the gamma waves he was being hurt by she rulk and her weapons. IIRC in the comic it doesnt state those are weapons from sakaar as a matter of fact she rulk didnt even acquire the weapons until they where in the dark dimension, so WBH was hurt by some random weapons with no specific attributes, im sure WW's magical atom splitting sword is more than enough. the gamma burst is not continuous it only signifies his transformation sure he can set more bursts off but they are not continuous. Im also beginning to question the actually power of these gamma bursts as they are very inconsistent to say the least. How is it that the gamma burst are considered so deadly when tony stark and the other Illuminati where able to survive these gamma bursts only feat away from Hulk but then these same waves are said to able to drop WW and ppl in her durability park? Honest question it seems that the gamma burst is more hype than anything else. And before you bring up hulk busting a planet with gamma waves lets look at what really happened. WBH collided(not punched as many like to say) with she rulk setting off a huge gamma wave destroying a planet(which killed everyone including hulk as stated by Pak himself). So it was the collision of basically two WBH that created the feat, so how is it that WBH alone can now bust planets with his punches, gamma wave burst, ETC it seems like reaching to me. Anyways sorry about the last part its was more of a vent than a reply to your post lol.

Well that answers my presumption... No that wasn't WBH, that was Green Scar yes but not in his WBH form. That is false, show me an instance during his fight after he finally entered WBH mode once he said he is done holding back and can finally let go, show me where he was hurt by her and her swords? Back up this statement. Yes so we don't have any clue what the properties of that weapon are. Just because nobody commented on the weapon itself does not mean it has no specific attributes. If it's able to cut Hulk a guy who in his weakened form can resist adamantium bullets i dunno why the metal wouldn't be special. The gamma burst is constant he continually kept bringing everyone back and incinerating them over and over again. Because Hulk was holding back when he used it in WWH? I mean 2 kilograms of TNT and 200 kilograms or TNT are not gonna have the same exact effect you know? Same is with how much gamma Hulk releases. There is a difference between Hulk holding himself back as much as he can and him intentionally releasing enough gamma to destroy a planet. Didn't punch? Where do you see that? Why bring something irrelevant? Actually Pak said he was not sure what happened and i doubt Hulk actually died seeing as he kept bringing back everyone over and over again. People come to that conclusion because the 2 of them collided in mid air without even touching the planet and the aftermath of it was what destroyed the planet, they blew it up indirectly. Nothing stops the Hulk from destroying that planet if he hit it directly especially seeing as something as simple as a step(THAT HE HOLDS BACK) was threatening a continent... How would him willingly letting go and using all his might and gamma not destroy a planet if he wanted to? How is that reaching? No worries.

Can you show me what planetary durability Diana has? I mean the gamma WBH released was enough to incinerate billions of mindless ones and other creatures, Wendigo, Bi-Beast, Lord Armageddon(a guy who took out Silver Surfer), Fin Fang Foom, etc...

I honestly don't know why you would think the gamma burst is so overrated? How can something that while the user is holding it back bring countless heroes to their knees just by being close to him and when fully released incinerate countless other tough beings be overrated?

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By dum529001

A shockwave is a shockwave, whether it be a supersonic wave or gamma wave.

Both have heat and pressure force but gamma gets power from how fast it moves from side to side, not how fast it moves forward, its oscillation speed being far higher the the speed of the ray as a whole, and it would have to be since the particles that make up the wave are very tiny.