Wonder Man & WB Hulk vs Wonder Woman & Superman (New 52)

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@theonewhoknows:

I'm not saying you have to, obviously. I'm merely pointing out the irony and addressing your false accusations.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: The only thing I can figure as to why you keep tagging someone who is not reading what you write because they don't wish to converse with you (having told you this calmly, nicely, and politely several times now) is that you have one of those "authoritarian personalities" I've heard about it.

Once again---tag Agent41, they have the patience I lack to go back and forth with you.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: The only thing I can figure as to why you keep tagging someone who is not reading what you write because they don't wish to converse with you (having told you this calmly, nicely, and politely several times now) is that you have one of those "authoritarian personalities" I've heard about it.

Once again---tag Agent41, they have the patience I lack to go back and forth with you.

I'm sorry but if you don't want him tagging you why do you keep responding?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By WastelandMan

@theonewhoknows:

....................you're making statements about me that I'm addressing. It's not like you can say something about me and then say "please don't talk to me" and I wont call you out on it......plus this is a public internet forum. You chose to address me on this format and likewise I can address you as much as I want. I'm not forcing you to do anything so it's not "authoritarian". You're speaking drivel.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Well, once again I see that you tagged me---and once again I must inform you that I didn't read what you wrote because I'm not interested in conversing with you.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@uugieboogie: I'm sorry, but what do you have to do with anything? I have no beef with you---so why are you tagging me? Key word-YOU are tagging ME. I like to be cool with as many people as possible, so kindly respect that.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 .

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I'm sorry, but what do you have to do with anything? I have no beef with you---so why are you tagging me? Key word-YOU are tagging ME. I like to be cool with as many people as possible, so kindly respect that.

I'm trying to help you out. The easiest way to get someone to leave you alone is stop replying to them.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By WastelandMan

@uugieboogie:

Yeah I don't think he grasps the concept of a public internet forum. People can address anyone they want at any time unless it's PM.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 thedailybagel  Moderator

@theonewhoknows: I just read that you said Clark's indirect punch caused earthquakes all over the planet, so what? Have you been reading anything in this thread? Hulk did the same thing by punching red she hulk and instead of earthquakes being caused the entire planet exploded, along with its moons.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

speed feats for team one?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@uugieboogie: When she has her bracelets on she isn't at full power. When the nuke happended she had the bracelets on so she wan't at full power. And on top of that they were just defeated to a pulp by 2 amped kryptonians. They were far from being at full health. At their full capability and health they wouldn't have had any problem taking the nuke.

Anything to back that up? & if her bracelets bloc k& absorb everything why didn't she just absorb the explosion?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sodamyat: don't need them, hulks gamma burst should slow team dc down to their level, if not taking diana out of the fight completely.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By adamTRMM

There was no vagueness about them being f@cked up by the nuclear explosion. WW was covered by Clark's cape, and he himself... Well, just look before and after haha

It took them almost a whole issue to even heal from this explosion.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@uugieboogie: Anything to say that at full power and health they can't take a nuke when they survived one at their worst?.

And the bracelets can't block by themselves. Did you see her try to put the forcefield of the bracelets up when the nuke happended?. No. So how do you want them to block by themselves?. They aren't alive to say hey we better block this. Diana has to actually use them when she wants to block something.

So why didn't she? How can you be sure she can block the blast WBH??

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Hi, I think I can explain the nuke scenario a little easier.

Superman and Wonder Woman had been beaten up by a sun-god amped Zod and Faora to the point that they were both too weak to even fly. They were both extremely exhausted and severely weakened. Kal and Diana used the sword together to split the atom which instantly caused a nuclear explosion at point blank range. Not even the Flash would have been fast enough to block that (if he had a shield). They are both seen tanking the nuke, and Supermans cape was still on his back. Only after the nuke is over and the smoke has cleared do we see Diana with the cape around her, showing Superman must have put it on her sometime afterwards, maybe because he didn't know if the radiation would affect her or not.

Hope this answers your questions.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: don't need them, hulks gamma burst should slow team dc down to their level, if not taking diana out of the fight completely.

really? red she hulk seemed perfectly able to fight him.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 thedailybagel  Moderator
SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: that's because she was amped.

i know, but still, there was no struggle with these "gamma bursts", no impact, nothing.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator
SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: what do you mean?

i mean that when they are fighting theres no impact. we dont see any "gamma bursts" hit her whiile theyre punching eachother. I dont see rays pounding her body between punches or panels.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sodamyat: if hulk isn't glowing green then it's not world breaker hulk. I'll read the comic issue your referring to again.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: if hulk isn't glowing green then it's not world breaker hulk. I'll read the comic issue your referring to again.

i know that.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By iconrocket123

wrong....when they clashed the two times....she was amping up and absorbing the ambient gamma rays being generated and emitted by him. She was pushing near his level, both red hulks are built to absorb certain forms of radiation. Cosmic, gamma, and I forgot the other. Anyway my point is, she wasn't harmed by it because she was using it.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@sodamyat: most of the fight they weren't in their world breaker forms, they only go into that mode right before. they clash and destroy the planet, then afterwards they fight and there gamma bursts are hitting each other. It probably had little to no effect because a) she was amped, and b) she absorbs gamma (like all hulks do).

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: most of the fight they weren't in their world breaker forms, they only go into that mode after they clash and destroy the planet, then afterwards they fight and they gamma bursts are hitting each other. It probablu had little to no effect because a) she was amped, and b) she absorbs gamma (like all hulks do).

seems sketchy. is there proof that these "gamma bursts" will have any effect on high tier charaters?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sodamyat: the simple fact that they (as in hulks one) destroyed a planet, two moons, blllions of mindless ones (when one of them has given the thing trouble), amped fing fang foom, amped wendigo, amped bi-beast, and amped Armageddon, all in one blast. So yeah, they would hurt high tiers.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: the simple fact that they (as in hulks one) destroyed a planet, two moons, blllions of mindless ones (when one of them has given the thing trouble), amped fing fang foom, amped wendigo, amped bi-beast, and amped Armageddon, all in one blast. So yeah, they would hurt high tiers.

oh, no, thats not what i meant. I was asking if theres any proof these so called "gamma bursts" can hurt high tier characters.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@sodamyat: they blew up a planet and its two freaking moons... Not to mention they vaporised amped Wendigo (who un-amped could give classic hulk a good fight, making him already a high tier) and bi-beast.

How does turning a planet to dust not count as being able to hurt a high tier?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: they blew up a planet and its two freaking moons... Not to mention they vaporised amped Wendigo (who un-amped could give classic hulk a good fight, making him already a high tier) and bi-beast.

How does turning a planet to dust not count as being able to hurt a high tier?

i thought i explained in my last post that i wasnt talking about the hulks being able to hurt them? Im asking if theres any proof that says the "gamma burst" can hurt high tier characters.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@m_man: You asked and i quote "Show me the bracelets absorbing a planetary attack". Planetary means any attack powerful enough to bust a planet and yes the bracelets have stopped many attacks on that level. And the barrier is impenetrable but she doesn't always block everything which is why she gets harmed sometimes. Sop what can of question is that?.

You claimed and I quote "Aoe that WW's bracelets can stop". Omega Beams aren't aoe. You haven't proved she can block it or attack while blocking it. Stop tapping dancing around it.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#187  Edited By GhostRavage

@theonewhoknows: Superman's solar energy was depleted after he pulled that feat and no one cares about lifting feats anymore, World Breaker Hulk has better striking feats than anyone on this thread by a fair margin. I'm not going to engage you head on, but your passive-agressive comments towards me are rather annoying.

People 99% of time doesn't have an argument for Hulk's omnidirectional burst which was proven on panel strong enough to threaten planets, ultimately busting one while breaking its 2 moons as well. Why wouldn't both Superman and Wonder Woman be slowed by it to the point of Hulk actually being able to land a clean hit to either of them, which would actually suffice to deal horrendous damage to Superman and flat out kill Wonder Woman respectively?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@sodamyat: the gamma burst was the thing that blew up the planet, moons, and everything else.

I don't know what else your asking me here mate.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#189  Edited By CitizenSentry

@agent41 said:

@reaverlation said:

Diana gets stomped by WBH.Team 1 wins

She can fight wonder man while superman fights wbh. and her sword can decapitate wbh don't you think?.

Hulk has held the weight of a star and also resisted a glaive that cuts atoms.

No Caption Provided

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: the gamma burst was the thing that blew up the planet, moons, and everything else.

can you post scans of that? i though i remembered it being the punching shockwaves.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sodamyat: it was his gamma burst, this is their clash:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60791/2973316-6822439686-29571.jpg

Them glowing green and red respectively is them emitting the gamma burst.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sodamyat said:

@thedailybagel said:

can you post scans of that? i though i remembered it being the punching shockwaves.

It was the combine effort of both Hulk that made that happen and no moons was destroyed in it. WBH at most is half of that explosion in striking power since he was not holding back.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 thedailybagel  Moderator

@tensor: I swear to god both of those things have been explained to you thousands of times, and I'm not interested in doing it again.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana decapitates hulk.

(she looks at wonder man)

Super man: ping pong diana?

Wonder man (shakily): Th... Tho... Thorrr... he... heeelpp

Thor (charges in sees supes and diana and says to the team) : when you're done, i'd like to get back at him for using pis to whoop me.

Wonder man: O.O

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

WBH still solos

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@tensor: I swear to god both of those things have been explained to you thousands of times, and I'm not interested in doing it again.

Why does people always involves me in such things ? :(((((

Please give me a break :'(((((

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By SodamYat

@sodamyat: it was his gamma burst, this is their clash:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60791/2973316-6822439686-29571.jpg

Them glowing green and red respectively is them emitting the gamma burst.

whaaaat? Thats not what that shows at all. That shows them rushing at eachother and creating an explosion.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@mrb1p: New52 Superman is stronger and more durable than the Pre52 one. The only thing the Pre52 Superman has in advantage of this Superman is a slight egde in Speed.

New52 Superman was lifting Earth for how long? Was it 5 days?

He was pusing a space ship ( with MMH ) that was 8 times the size of Earth.

Wonder Woman's sword could cut through his skin.

There's plenty of other epic feats that he has. The New52 Superman is something that both WM and WBH could struggle with. Especially given the major Speed advantage.

I don't really see why a bloodlusted WW could just cut Hulk's head of... Like, what's stopping her. Hulk is not fast enough to stop her. And given the fact that her sword can cut through pretty much everything ( Apart for Superman's skin and some other plot devices...), there is nothing that Hulk can do. Even though this is one of, if not the, most powerful version of him.

Wonder Man is pretty damn powerful now, but seriously what can he do against two of these fine Warriors who outclass him in Speed, skill and weaponry?

Am i missing something?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team 1. But people are off their rocker if they think Hulk is soloing.