#1 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins????

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

WW easy. She is faster, stronger, better fighter, and just all around better.

#3 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done. Wonderman doesn't have a chance.

#4 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

But according to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, "Wonder Man's ionic energy permeated body possesses greatly enhanced strength, durability, reflexes, and stamina; he can lift in excess of 100 tons, is impervious to virtually any form of penetration wound, and does not tire. He does not require food, water or air and does not age." and so on. So how could WW beat someone like that???

#5 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"But according to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, "Wonder Man's ionic energy permeated body possesses greatly enhanced strength, durability, reflexes, and stamina; he can lift in excess of 100 tons, is impervious to virtually any form of penetration wound, and does not tire. He does not require food, water or air and does not age." and so on. So how could WW beat someone like that???
"
She is faster , stronger, and a much better fighter.
#6 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Wonder Woman has been shown to be stronger, move faster, and virtually out class him in every way.

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

shaniqua

#8 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Meteorite said:
"But according to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, "Wonder Man's ionic energy permeated body possesses greatly enhanced strength, durability, reflexes, and stamina; he can lift in excess of 100 tons, is impervious to virtually any form of penetration wound, and does not tire. He does not require food, water or air and does not age." and so on. So how could WW beat someone like that???
"
"
I meant give an example
#9 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Alpha said:
"Meteorite said:
"
"
I meant give an example
"
An example of her speed, strength and fighting prowness?
It's well known that she is almost as strong and fast as Superman and her fighting skill is based on her being a amazon warrior. 
What more is needed to know?

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Alpha said:
"Meteorite said:
"
"
I meant give an example
"
Examples
#11 Posted by Alpha (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is powered by the gods like Captain Marvel. Her strength is that of Hercules and her speed is that of Hermes. Even Marvel's Hercules is stronger than Wonderman.

#12 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

These people actualy believe every DC top tier on earth can beat every Marvel top tier on earth. Wonder Woman is not going to beat Wonderman and she don't out class him, only in speed, Wonderman is stronger than her and more durabile and he has more range he would win.

#13 Posted by lordraiden (6905 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"WW easy. She is faster, stronger, better fighter, and just all around better.
"

Alpha said:
"Been done. Wonderman doesn't have a chance. "

You know Wonder Man in his heyday at his peak has knocked out Thor, Taken on the Hulk and had some very awsome feats! Unfortunately, he's been let go over the years and relegated to almost second stringer, but if we take both fighters at their best/peak, then it's anyones game!
#14 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this may or may not be true sometimes you see signs of Wonderman having that same power level, but it is true that now they mostly just keep him in the background.

#15 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"These people actualy believe every DC top tier on earth can beat every Marvel top tier on earth. Wonder Woman is not going to beat Wonderman and she don't out class him, only in speed, Wonderman is stronger than her and more durabile and he has more range he would win."
No, not every DC top tier can defeat their Marvel oppersite but in many cases, the DC character is substantially more powerful.
Their various feats (the consistent ones that you also prefer to look at - you mentioned this) show this to be true.

Wonder Woman defeated Marvel's Hercules in the JLA/Avengers crossover.
Hercules beat Wonderman.

WW wins.
#16 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
"These people actualy believe every DC top tier on earth can beat every Marvel top tier on earth. Wonder Woman is not going to beat Wonderman and she don't out class him, only in speed, Wonderman is stronger than her and more durabile and he has more range he would win."
No, not every DC top tier can defeat their Marvel oppersite but in many cases, the DC character is substantially more powerful.
Their various feats (the consistent ones that you also prefer to look at - you mentioned this) show this to be true.

Wonder Woman defeated Marvel's Hercules in the JLA/Avengers crossover.
Hercules beat Wonderman.

WW wins.
"

You can't really say because that character beat that character, he can also beat that character. That being said, i'd still give WW the win.
#17 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
You can't really say because that character beat that character, he can also beat that character. That being said, i'd still give WW the win."
That made little sense but for this case the 'he beats him, so she beats him' argument is reasonably valid as the nature of their powers is pretty close. All physical (little energy projection as Wonder Man has not shown this ability recently) so it mostly comes down to speed, strength, endurance, durability and fighting skill.
This argumant does not hold when the combatants have different aspects to their powers.
#18 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, yes it did came out a little bit different then i intented, but i think the point has come across :)
Anyway i'd say there is a significant difference between the characters, flight and eyebeams (energy projection), even though Wonder Man hasn't really shown this ability recently doesn't mean he can't and won't use it. He has been treated as a second rate character lately so it's really no surprise they don't show that power very often.

#19 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Haha, yes it did came out a little bit different then i intented, but i think the point has come across :)
Anyway i'd say there is a significant difference between the characters, flight and eyebeams (energy projection), even though Wonder Man hasn't really shown this ability recently doesn't mean he can't and won't use it. He has been treated as a second rate character lately so it's really no surprise they don't show that power very often."
I think I understand Wonder Man quite well.
Strength approaching that of Thor (classic), vast endurance, massively durable, can fly (at low speeds - compared to some - as strongly hinted at in Mighty Avengers), has shown in the past the ability to fire energy blasts (of recent when his physical form was more purple coloured ionic energy based), slightly superhuman reaction speed and reasonable brawler hand to hand skills.
#20 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Precise said:
You can't really say because that character beat that character, he can also beat that character. That being said, i'd still give WW the win."
That made little sense but for this case the 'he beats him, so she beats him' argument is reasonably valid as the nature of their powers is pretty close. All physical (little energy projection as Wonder Man has not shown this ability recently) so it mostly comes down to speed, strength, endurance, durability and fighting skill.
This argumant does not hold when the combatants have different aspects to their powers.
"
Well Wonderman has also knocked out thor and even if the Avengers Jla is cannon, its not like she actually was beating Herc down. She had the upper hand true, but its not like she was able to Ko or BFR him. A wins a win but if they went one on one toe to toe it might be different, in which I doubt that can be considered cannon anyway. Oh by the way Creator when did Hercules beat Wonderman.
#21 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
Well Wonderman has also knocked out thor and even if the Avengers Jla is cannon, its not like she actually was beating Herc down. She had the upper hand true, but its not like she was able to Ko or BFR him. A wins a win but if they went one on one toe to toe it might be different, in which I doubt that can be considered cannon anyway. Oh by the way Creator when did Hercules beat Wonderman.
"
WW was carrying a KO'ed Herc from the pictures I think.

My bad. My quote (which I typed to fast without proof reading) should have said "Hercules would beat Wonder Man".
Reasoning is that Herc is stronger, as durable or even more so (to blows), has greater endurance and is a far better hand to hand fighter.
#22 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Precise said:
"Haha, yes it did came out a little bit different then i intented, but i think the point has come across :)
Anyway i'd say there is a significant difference between the characters, flight and eyebeams (energy projection), even though Wonder Man hasn't really shown this ability recently doesn't mean he can't and won't use it. He has been treated as a second rate character lately so it's really no surprise they don't show that power very often."
I think I understand Wonder Man quite well.
Strength approaching that of Thor (classic), vast endurance, massively durable, can fly (at low speeds - compared to some - as strongly hinted at in Mighty Avengers), has shown in the past the ability to fire energy blasts (of recent when his physical form was more purple coloured ionic energy based), slightly superhuman reaction speed and reasonable brawler hand to hand skills.
"

I've never said you didn't understand Wonder Man, perhaps you can point out the part where i said that?.. I agree with the part where you say that some of the powers are quite similar, but that doesn't mean Wonder Woman can defeat Wonder Man, simply because she has beaten Hercules in a cross-over (not cannon btw).
#23 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
"
WW was carrying a KO'ed Herc from the pictures I think.

My bad. My quote (which I typed to fast without proof reading) should have said "Hercules would beat Wonder Man".
Reasoning is that Herc is stronger, as durable or even more so (to blows), has greater endurance and is a far better hand to hand fighter.
"
No she had Herc in a choke hold and she was telling everyone to back off, but herc was not KOed. As far as Hurc and Wonderman goes herc is stronger, but Wonderman is hella strong also not too much below him, there about equal in durability, with hurc having a very slight advantange but Wonderman ionic powers give him a powerful range attack so id give him the win.
#24 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
As far as Hurc and Wonderman goes herc is stronger, but Wonderman is hella strong also not too much below him, there about equal in durability, with hurc having a very slight advantange but Wonderman ionic powers give him a powerful range attack so id give him the win.
"
Sorry, were you being serious ?
#25 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Nobody said:
"WW easy. She is faster, stronger, better fighter, and just all around better.
"

Alpha said:
"Been done. Wonderman doesn't have a chance. "

You know Wonder Man in his heyday at his peak has knocked out Thor, Taken on the Hulk and had some very awsome feats! Unfortunately, he's been let go over the years and relegated to almost second stringer, but if we take both fighters at their best/peak, then it's anyones game!"
Cause he knocked out Thor and taken out Hulk?
#26 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah even though he never beat Hulk before WM is powerful enough to take on Hulk and most of the Marvel earth Heavy weights.

#27 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Yeah even though he never beat Hulk before WM is powerful enough to take on Hulk and most of the Marvel earth Heavy weights."
Yes he can take them on as he is in that 'weight division' but he is infeiror to Hercules.
#28 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really its like i told you can pretty much hang with herc in every catagory, there so close its acutally a toss up, but he can blast ionic beams, he can augment his size, and he can fly that is enough to get him a tough victory against Herc.

caption

#29 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thing is not in Hercules weight class either.

Has Wonder Man used energy blasts, chaged his size etc in recent issues of Might Avengers, since he took on his old look ?

#30 Posted by mr.superior (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is faster and more skilled in battle she kills wonder man.

#31 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"The Thing is not in Hercules weight class either.

Has Wonder Man used energy blasts, chaged his size etc in recent issues of Might Avengers, since he took on his old look ?"

Yes he has.
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"The Thing is not in Hercules weight class either.

Has Wonder Man used energy blasts, chaged his size etc in recent issues of Might Avengers, since he took on his old look ?"

Yes he has."
Post scans...
Moderator Online
#33 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

He did when he was fighting Ultron but that won`t be enough against Diana

#34 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

But his strength and durability will.

#35 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"But his strength and durability will."

Even if his strength and durability equalled her's (which they don't), she is immensely faster and a far better warrior.
#36 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo hes a little too much for her, she maybe could get a few wins but simon is going to  take a majority

#37 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"

Imo hes a little too much for her, she maybe could get a few wins but simon is going to  take a majority

"
How does it feel to just be wrong about everything?

#38 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"SeSAW said:
"

"
How does it feel to just be wrong about everything?

"
I don't know you tell me
#39 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Not gonna say any names, but after the past few debates regarding Wonder Woman and other characters, someone is obviously a Wonder Woman hater, more than likely because it's a woman. Anyway, Wonder Woman wins this for the simple fact that she outclasses Wonder Man in everything.

Wonder Man has never done anything on Wonder Woman's level....

#40 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"I don't know you tell me."
We've already done that. Multiple times. Pretty much pointless, don't you think? We can't defeat your ignorance if it doesn't want to be defeated....
#41 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
Oh by the way Creator when did Hercules beat Wonderman.
"

Incredible Hercules, he beated without any problem both Ares and Wonderman
#42 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"SeSAW said:
Oh by the way Creator when did Hercules beat Wonderman.
"

Incredible Hercules, he beated without any problem both Ares and Wonderman"
Yep. He did, didn't he.
#43 Posted by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

One thing bothers me about dc.  I like Wonder woman and superman, but they have ridiculous strength and feats.  Pulling the earth?  Who in all of marveldom has done that, lol.  In all honesty, they are practically unbeatable.  As for wonder woman, she can be shot and cut right?  Her durability is no where near wondermans (almost diamond hard).  I would give WW the win because she is a great warrior though.

#44 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
geodoc said:
Her durability is no where near wondermans (almost diamond hard)."
She's only vulnerable to piercing attacks. She's incredibly durable against other forms of damage.
#45 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Not gonna say any names, but after the past few debates regarding Wonder Woman and other characters, someone is obviously a Wonder Woman hater, more than likely because it's a woman. Anyway, Wonder Woman wins this for the simple fact that she outclasses Wonder Man in everything.

Wonder Man has never done anything on Wonder Woman's level....
"

He seems to be a DC hater as well.
#46 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
geodoc said:
"One thing bothers me about dc.  I like Wonder woman and superman, but they have ridiculous strength and feats.  Pulling the earth?  Who in all of marveldom has done that, lol.  In all honesty, they are practically unbeatable.  As for wonder woman, she can be shot and cut right?  Her durability is no where near wondermans (almost diamond hard).  I would give WW the win because she is a great warrior though."
She annihilated Superman, and if you pair up Superman against Wonderman who do you think wins quicker than a heartbeat?
#47 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
She annihilated Superman...
When was this annihilation?
#48 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

With her magic lasso and im stil sad that Ms Invisible didnt post it in her rant :(

#49 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I get more detail?

#50 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Can I get more detail?"
Only time I saw her beat Supes was that one scan where she threw her tiara.