#1 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11828 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Location: Madison Square Garden, NYC

In Character

No Prep Time

Standard Weaponry

Kingdom Hearts 1 Sora (End Game), Current Simon Williams

KO, Incapacitation, Death Counts As Win

#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what? I'll back Sora.

#3 Posted by ghostsuck (129 posts) - - Show Bio

is sora chick

#4 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostsuck said:

is sora chick

Nope its a boy, he is a beast Ill back im too

#5 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Sora.

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

You know what? I'll back Sora.

Why?

#7 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wonder Man wins

#8 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Ferro Vida said:

You know what? I'll back Sora.

Why?

He reacts fast enough to fight Sephiroth, he's strong enough to hurt Titans and Hercules (who is supposed to be invulnerable), he has access to magic (Wonder Man can't counter that), and he can heal himself if he gets injured.

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Ferro Vida said:

You know what? I'll back Sora.

Why?

He reacts fast enough to fight Sephiroth, he's strong enough to hurt Titans and Hercules (who is supposed to be invulnerable), he has access to magic (Wonder Man can't counter that), and he can heal himself if he gets injured.

Well Wonder Man recently out-muscled Rulk, and can just go to his Ionic Form if anything.

#10 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Ferro Vida said:

You know what? I'll back Sora.

Why?

He reacts fast enough to fight Sephiroth, he's strong enough to hurt Titans and Hercules (who is supposed to be invulnerable), he has access to magic (Wonder Man can't counter that), and he can heal himself if he gets injured.

Well Wonder Man recently out-muscled Rulk, and can just go to his Ionic Form if anything.

I didn't say Sora was stronger. And is he immune to magic in his ionic form?

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Ferro Vida said:

You know what? I'll back Sora.

Why?

He reacts fast enough to fight Sephiroth, he's strong enough to hurt Titans and Hercules (who is supposed to be invulnerable), he has access to magic (Wonder Man can't counter that), and he can heal himself if he gets injured.

Well Wonder Man recently out-muscled Rulk, and can just go to his Ionic Form if anything.

I didn't say Sora was stronger. And is he immune to magic in his ionic form?

Not sure.

#12 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Well, he's still composed of something. And energy is affected by energy. So...

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Well, he's still composed of something. And energy is affected by energy. So...

All Wonder Man needs is one punch, and Sora dies.

#14 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Well, he's still composed of something. And energy is affected by energy. So...

All Wonder Man needs is one punch, and Sora dies.

Not true.

#15 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11828 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#16 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Is Wonder Man resistant to magic?

#17 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11828 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Is Wonder Man resistant to magic?

Considering how easily he was put down by Thor (once Thor got serious) when he threw the hammer charged with a little magic.....no

#18 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Sora way the Key.

#19 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll vote for Sora. Actually, I'm surprised at the backing he is receiving. People always seem to hate him for some reason.

#20 Posted by New_World_Order (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: Maybe.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Is Wonder Man resistant to magic?

Considering how easily he was put down by Thor (once Thor got serious) when he threw the hammer charged with a little magic.....no

That hammer throw would have took out Sora too. Plus Thor's magical strikes>>>Sora's magic.

#21 Posted by Floopay (8624 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Ferro Vida said:

You know what? I'll back Sora.

Why?

He reacts fast enough to fight Sephiroth, he's strong enough to hurt Titans and Hercules (who is supposed to be invulnerable), he has access to magic (Wonder Man can't counter that), and he can heal himself if he gets injured.

He fights the weaker Sephiroth, the real Sephiroth would crush Sora like a bug. However, Wonder Man can counter a lot of that. He's faster, stronger, and can assume an ionic energy form that would be nigh impossible to hit. Sora can use magic, but he has his limitations.

@ThunderGodsWrath:

As for Thor vs. Sora, lets face it, Sora ain't touching that.

I'm a huge Final Fantasy Fan (all the way up through 9, and I hated 10), but Wonder Man is a bit out of most of their leagues. It would take a real powerhouse like Sephiroth, Kefka, Vincent Valentine, Emperor Weiss, or someone on their level to compete with the Marvel Powerhouses.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#22 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11828 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Ferro Vida: Maybe.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Is Wonder Man resistant to magic?

Considering how easily he was put down by Thor (once Thor got serious) when he threw the hammer charged with a little magic.....no

That hammer throw would have took out Sora too. Plus Thor's magical strikes>>>Sora's magic.

don't get carried away jean, this isn't sora vs thor, sora could use stop magic on the hammer and move out of the way before it runs out or just summon his magical aero shield....and if he got hit he can use "last chance" to come back after a deastating blow. He wouldn't get knocked out as easily as Simon.

#23 Posted by New_World_Order (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Ferro Vida said:

You know what? I'll back Sora.

Why?

He reacts fast enough to fight Sephiroth, he's strong enough to hurt Titans and Hercules (who is supposed to be invulnerable), he has access to magic (Wonder Man can't counter that), and he can heal himself if he gets injured.

He fights the weaker Sephiroth, the real Sephiroth would crush Sora like a bug. However, Wonder Man can counter a lot of that. He's faster, stronger, and can assume an ionic energy form that would be nigh impossible to hit. Sora can use magic, but he has his limitations.

@ThunderGodsWrath:

As for Thor vs. Sora, lets face it, Sora ain't touching that.

I'm a huge Final Fantasy Fan (all the way up through 9, and I hated 10), but Wonder Man is a bit out of most of their leagues. It would take a real powerhouse like Sephiroth, Kefka, Vincent Valentine, Emperor Weiss, or someone on their level to compete with the Marvel Powerhouses.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

This

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Ferro Vida: Maybe.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Is Wonder Man resistant to magic?

Considering how easily he was put down by Thor (once Thor got serious) when he threw the hammer charged with a little magic.....no

That hammer throw would have took out Sora too. Plus Thor's magical strikes>>>Sora's magic.

don't get carried away jean, this isn't sora vs thor, sora could use stop magic on the hammer and move out of the way before it runs out or just summon his magical aero shield....and if he got hit he can use "last chance" to come back after a deastating blow. He wouldn't get knocked out as easily as Simon.

My bad