mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By mandarink
@Deadcool said:
" @mandarink:  But Zeus is just the God of Sky and Thunder, and Thor is the God of  war, thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, destruction, fertility, healing, and the protection of mankind. "
Not comic wise, comics they are both just gods of lighting and thunder, just like how Mikaboshi isn't a god of chaos but he's part of the universe apparently. Even in mythology Thor is norse and Zeus is greek so they are different patheons
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By czarny_samael666
@mandarink said:
" 1.He can hurt but can't take him down 2.Yeah they are equal with Herc being a better fighter, and Thor ore powerful. They armwresteld once and nearly destroyed earth left it at equal. 3.Speed is great but greatly over rated on the vine especially with dc characters every one thinks superman will speed blitz some one but Thor won't just hit him with whtie lighting. 4Wonder man durability isn't as great as Hercules. One hit from Thors hammer turned wonder man back to normal from energy to normal, when this happened to Hercules he just got angrier. Plus a nuke killed Wonderman it won't kill Herc. 5.Wasn't a full mountain though if I remember correctly. 6. Your overrated Wondermans speed he never uses it in a fight. He can only fliy and tackle people Herc wil see him very easily while he does this. He can't fly fast enough for it to be a threat thats why its never used that much. It definitely will not help with punches, Hercules has dealt with shapeshiftings before that can get close and killed them with strategy. 7. They have fought before and Hercules took him out with one punch, you have to notice earth hereos aren't on par with cosmic heroes. Namor Hulk Thing aren't like Beta ray bill thor and Hercules. Even Marvel admits in and internview Hulk isn't as strong as Thor. "
1.He can take him down too.
2.You've misunderstood me. Herc and Thor are equal only in strength. Thet're not equal in durability, speed, reaction speed or anything else.
3.I don't think so. Nanosecond reaction speeder, can throw hundreds punches on his enemies and dodge any of their punches if they have normal reaction speed.
4.This was full blow, because Thor's strength wasn't enough to put Wonder Man down. Since Herc's is equal in strength to Thor, it can also be not enough. Hyperion wasn't able to KO him, so he throw him into sun. What suggest to You, that nuke won't take out Herc?
5.SW goes mad and throw and throw at him full m.
6.What shapeshifters? And WM is much faster than Herc. He will have bigger problem with his speed, than with Spider's.
7.I've didn't seen it. And yes, Herc strength > WM's, but I don't see why WM's durability shouldn't be consider > to Herc's. With speed, WM should pull of the win after hard battle.

Do You have any Herc's durability feats on scans?
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Deadcool said:
" @mandarink: Then: OAA > Beyonder > Celestial > Odin > Eternial/Gods > SuperSkrulls > Aliens > Metahumans (People with powers) > Skrulls > Humans > Ants... "
TOOA >/= PR Beyonder > Megaverse Threat> Multiverse threat > Universe threat > Abstracts > Galactus/semi-abstract level > Celestial>/= Elder Gods > Skyfthers > Semi-Skyfather level> Herald Level > Planetary threats > Continental threats > City threats > Street Level.

Aliens/Gods/SuperSkrulls aren't a level.

@Deadcool said:
" @mandarink:  But Zeus is just the God of Sky and Thunder, and Thor is the God of  war, thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, destruction, fertility, healing, and the protection of mankind. "

1.Thor isn't a god of healing, destruction etc. This is Thor's page. Look who he really is.
2.Zeus=Odin=Vishnu=Seth with power of all Egyptian Gods. Odin is a galaxy buster even at half power. Thor is at best herald level, but thanks to Mjolnir he can sometimes fight with more powerfull people, but he shouldn't win without any tricks. And he can't bring any tricks on Skyfathers.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#54  Edited By Deadcool
@mandarink:  Ok you win, I read zeus article, it says that he is as powerful as Odin... 

@czarny_samael said:

" @Deadcool said:

" @mandarink: Then: OAA > Beyonder > Celestial > Odin > Eternial/Gods > SuperSkrulls > Aliens > Metahumans (People with powers) > Skrulls > Humans > Ants... "
TOOA >/= PR Beyonder > Megaverse Threat> Multiverse threat > Universe threat > Abstracts > Galactus/semi-abstract level > Celestial>/= Elder Gods > Skyfthers > Semi-Skyfather level> Herald Level > Planetary threats > Continental threats > City threats > Street Level.

Aliens/Gods/SuperSkrulls aren't a level.
... Thanks... I think...

@Deadcool said:
1.Thor isn't a god of healing, destruction etc. This is Thor's page. Look who he really is. 
2.Zeus=Odin=Vishnu=Seth with power of all Egyptian Gods. Odin is a galaxy buster even at half power. Thor is at best herald level, but thanks to Mjolnir he can sometimes fight with more powerfull people, but he shouldn't win without any tricks. And he can't bring any tricks on Skyfathers. "
1. Mythological Thor is, but thanks anyway...
2. Thanks... I think...
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By mandarink
@czarny_samael said:
" @mandarink said:
" 1.He can hurt but can't take him down 2.Yeah they are equal with Herc being a better fighter, and Thor ore powerful. They armwresteld once and nearly destroyed earth left it at equal. 3.Speed is great but greatly over rated on the vine especially with dc characters every one thinks superman will speed blitz some one but Thor won't just hit him with whtie lighting. 4Wonder man durability isn't as great as Hercules. One hit from Thors hammer turned wonder man back to normal from energy to normal, when this happened to Hercules he just got angrier. Plus a nuke killed Wonderman it won't kill Herc. 5.Wasn't a full mountain though if I remember correctly. 6. Your overrated Wondermans speed he never uses it in a fight. He can only fliy and tackle people Herc wil see him very easily while he does this. He can't fly fast enough for it to be a threat thats why its never used that much. It definitely will not help with punches, Hercules has dealt with shapeshiftings before that can get close and killed them with strategy. 7. They have fought before and Hercules took him out with one punch, you have to notice earth hereos aren't on par with cosmic heroes. Namor Hulk Thing aren't like Beta ray bill thor and Hercules. Even Marvel admits in and internview Hulk isn't as strong as Thor. "
1.He can take him down too.
2.You've misunderstood me. Herc and Thor are equal only in strength. Thet're not equal in durability, speed, reaction speed or anything else. 3.I don't think so. Nanosecond reaction speeder, can throw hundreds punches on his enemies and dodge any of their punches if they have normal reaction speed. 4.This was full blow, because Thor's strength wasn't enough to put Wonder Man down. Since Herc's is equal in strength to Thor, it can also be not enough. Hyperion wasn't able to KO him, so he throw him into sun. What suggest to You, that nuke won't take out Herc? 5.SW goes mad and throw and throw at him full m. 6.What shapeshifters? And WM is much faster than Herc. He will have bigger problem with his speed, than with Spider's.7.I've didn't seen it. And yes, Herc strength > WM's, but I don't see why WM's durability shouldn't be consider > to Herc's. With speed, WM should pull of the win after hard battle.  Do You have any Herc's durability feats on scans? "
1.He can't there is no way or proof he looses to guys like Herc and he lost before early in the avengers, he lost to gladiator, and he lost to Thor so how can he take out Herc now? He even admits he is right under Thor several times in his comic book carer look up the fight with count nefaria. If thats the case how can he take out Herc? 
2.They are pretty close in invulnerability not durability. Durability is Hulk and grim, invulnerability is guys like Thor and Herc who take blasts can are nova level and stuff. Some WM has never come close to feeling and would die if he did.  
3.WM isn't a speedster he can just fly. His flying is so horrible he use to use rockets before he could fly than he could fly and nothing special happens. He just flies he can't fly around some one and hit them. Read WM vs Pagan in Avengers look what he does when he flies HE TACKLES PEOPLE. He can't go around punching them, stop mixing him up with gladiator. 
4.What are you talking about? I said Herc took out Wonder man in one hit, Just the same way Thor took out Namor while he made it rain in one hit to. When did Hyperion throw any one in the sun? 
6.Yes I skipped five I'm confused? Read the god squad Hercules tells how he fought shapeshifters before and how they constantly change shape so he couldn't take them down and he kept up with ease and killed him. The shapeshifter I mean. Shapeshifter up close from gods places anyway don't waste time they just change back and fourth form to form to fight, like the skrull queen and Mikaboshi when they want. WM is smaller but not much faster maybe a little but he's also weaker. 
7.WM durability? He can get knocked out Count nefaria knocked him one hit he can get knocked out, I mean yeah he knocked Thor DOWN to but he can knock Wonderman out with a hit. Herc can to. Wonderman has been taken out before by guys like Pagan and Lord Templar, even Mandarins ship. 

No I have no scans he isn't one of my favs to keep fans but look on kmc you'll see all of his feats, there if you want anything I can try and find some later on but I don't keep his handy with me I read his stuff and just remembered.
Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Star_Lord
In a battle: Hercules 
In a "Who's a bigger douchebag" competition: Hercules
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hercules

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Herc picks up an easy win here. Ares nearly knocked WM out in one hit. Herc is easily as durable as Thor I don't know why anyone is saying any different. I'm sure however I've read somewhere WM can hit as hard as a strike from mjolnir but Herc can take everything Thor can dish out so should be fine.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westy206 said:

Herc picks up an easy win here. Ares nearly knocked WM out in one hit. Herc is easily as durable as Thor I don't know why anyone is saying any different. I'm sure however I've read somewhere WM can hit as hard as a strike from mjolnir but Herc can take everything Thor can dish out so should be fine.

Wonder Man gets stronger after each resurrection, current Wonder Man is capable of defeating Red Hulk in few moves.

When Ares knocked out Wonder Man, that's before his recent "resurrection."

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@czarny_samael:

Judging by how he handled Simon during a brief moment in the Civil War and in the initial story-arc of Incredible Hercules. Those times and the fact that he has stood against and fared better against common opponents. Hercules is still stronger and the better fighter. Durability is close. Speed might be in Simon's favor. Experience and warrior's heart go to Herc. Herc wins.

+1 This. Ares brought Wonder Man along to run interference for him against Herc's power, but even Ares (who knows Herc well) knew that it was only a delaying tactic. Other than flight and possibly speed, he can't win. It is only Simon's durability that even keeps him in the fight for any length of time. And Simon has lost to beings less powerful than Herc before.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#61  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules beats the snot out of Wonder Man.

No question. No doubt.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules, who incidentally is very underrated here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By dondave

Herc

youngwonderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By youngwonderman

I personally think Wonderman would take this.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Wonder Man is a teleporter and choked out Red Hulk after Red Hulk bushwhacked him. He seems to be amped now.