User Lists: 0

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3 HigorM  Moderator

A morals off Wonder Girl should win the majority of the fights. Superior stats and versatility power-wise.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@higorm said:

A morals off Wonder Girl should win the majority of the fights. Superior stats and versatility power-wise.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HigorM  Moderator
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

im not saying you are wrong because I haven't seen enough of her to dispute she has better feats than he does? thing is also an experience fighter

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@higorm said:

this

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@hyperlight said:

@higorm:

im not saying you are wrong because I haven't seen enough of her to dispute she has better feats than he does? thing is also an experience fighter

Wonder Girl

Superhuman Strength

Cassie Partial Olympian flesh and bone is about one and a half times as dense as similar human tissue, contributing to the Olympians' superhuman strength and weight. Cassie when powered by Zeus previously, was not as strong and she could lift around 100 tons, now Cassie is much stronger after she taps into her own powers from being the daughter of Olympian God Zeus Cassie powers grow to now being able to lift in excess of 100 tons.

Divine Birthright

Cassie being the daughter of Olympian God Zeus, Cassie can tap into her own powers as a demi-god (like her brother Heracles). Her real powers increased to an even greater level of strength and abilities than ever before. Cassie is still a young girl and as she grows so may her powers and abilities and she may one day be even greater then Wonder Woman herself or join her father as an Olympian Goddess.

So she is at least on pair with Thing strength-wise, which doesn´t really matter if one is slightly superior to the other, that won´t define the winner, now she possess something that lacks on Thing, which is speed.

Superhuman Reflexes

Cassie is fast enough, her mind processes information at least on a subliminal level that she is aware of her surroundings. She is fast enough to deflect and catch bullets.

Superhuman Speed

Cassie can move at supersonic speeds. She can move fast enough to not register in the normal peripheral range of humans and seemingly vanish and disappear at will.

Flight

Cassie can also mystically fly through the atmosphere through sure act of will, enabling her to soar through the atmosphere at sub-orbital levels and travel across the planet. She is immune from the effects of extreme height, such as dizziness and lightheartedness.

Now add to that her weapons and equipment

Weapons/Equipment

Lasso of Lightning

The Lasso of Lightning is a mystical item given to Cassandra Sandsmark by her brother Ares. Lightning emitted by the whip is fueled by its wielder's anger. This allows Cassie to expels Zeus's lightning when used in anger.

Bracelets

These are a pair of steel cuffs that are indestructible because they were created from Amazon magic, Cassie's Bracelets work like Diana's. Cassie uses her super reflexes to deflect projectiles, blades, punches, or any form of offensive attack used against her. She can also use them to deflect an object back into her enemies.

And finally, martial skill, Cassie can fight armed and unarmed and has had Amazon training.

Now, Shatterstar proved himself fast enough to knock Thing down before:

-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now imagine what bloodlusted Wonder Girl could do..

Some feats for her below, not as many as Thing but you get the picture:

Frankly, this is what I see happening to Thing considering the current scenario:

No Caption Provided

Stones, stones everywhere. lol

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolverine008

Wonder Girl.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hyperlight
Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Girl IIRC put a hurting on TRIGON's sons

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm said:

@hyperlight said:

@higorm:

Wonder Girl

Superhuman Strength

Cassie Partial Olympian flesh and bone is about one and a half times as dense as similar human tissue, contributing to the Olympians' superhuman strength and weight. Cassie when powered by Zeus previously, was not as strong and she could lift around 100 tons, now Cassie is much stronger after she taps into her own powers from being the daughter of Olympian God Zeus Cassie powers grow to now being able to lift in excess of 100 tons.

Divine Birthright

Cassie being the daughter of Olympian God Zeus, Cassie can tap into her own powers as a demi-god (like her brother Heracles). Her real powers increased to an even greater level of strength and abilities than ever before. Cassie is still a young girl and as she grows so may her powers and abilities and she may one day be even greater then Wonder Woman herself or join her father as an Olympian Goddess.

So she is at least on pair with Thing strength-wise, which doesn´t really matter if one is slightly superior to the other, that won´t define the winner, now she possess something that lacks on Thing, which is speed.

Superhuman Reflexes

Cassie is fast enough, her mind processes information at least on a subliminal level that she is aware of her surroundings. She is fast enough to deflect and catch bullets.

Superhuman Speed

Cassie can move at supersonic speeds. She can move fast enough to not register in the normal peripheral range of humans and seemingly vanish and disappear at will.

Flight

Cassie can also mystically fly through the atmosphere through sure act of will, enabling her to soar through the atmosphere at sub-orbital levels and travel across the planet. She is immune from the effects of extreme height, such as dizziness and lightheartedness.

Weapons/Equipment

Lasso of Lightning

The Lasso of Lightning is a mystical item given to Cassandra Sandsmark by her brother Ares. Lightning emitted by the whip is fueled by its wielder's anger. This allows Cassie to expels Zeus's lightning when used in anger.

Bracelets

These are a pair of steel cuffs that are indestructible because they were created from Amazon magic, Cassie's Bracelets work like Diana's. Cassie uses her super reflexes to deflect projectiles, blades, punches, or any form of offensive attack used against her. She can also use them to deflect an object back into her enemies.

And finally, martial skill, Cassie can fight armed and unarmed and has had Amazon training.

-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Frankly, this is what I see happening to Thing considering the current scenario:

No Caption Provided

But this is new 52 version, while you showed pre-52.

Considering they redid her, we can't just assume her feats stands.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallen_crippled: since you didnt specify we are gonna have to go with new 52 that barley has any feats. i think youd need to make this pre 52 so that we can even have something to argue for WG.

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: That is fine. I do not remember creating this battle at all. So we can go with Pre 52.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: That is fine. I do not remember creating this battle at all. So we can go with Pre 52.

Oh, never mind my previous statement then.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm said:

@hyperlight said:

@higorm:

Wonder Girl

Superhuman Strength

Divine Birthright

Superhuman Reflexes

Superhuman Speed

Flight

Weapons/Equipment

Lasso of Lightning

Bracelets

-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

there we go. the OP just clarified and said we can use pre 52.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By aquaman01

@aquaman01 said:

@higorm said:

@hyperlight said:

@higorm:

Wonder Girl

Superhuman Strength

Divine Birthright

Superhuman Reflexes

Superhuman Speed

Flight

Weapons/Equipment

Lasso of Lightning

Bracelets

-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

there we go. the OP just clarified and said we can use pre 52.

That is why I said never mind to my previous statement ;)

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ForeverEvil

@aquaman01: lol sorry. im on a slow connection. it took 3 minutes for that comment of mine to post

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01: lol sorry. im on a slow connection. it took 3 minutes for that comment of mine to post

It is alright :) My internet sucks too.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

lol dude i bet i got you beat. it took me 20 minutes to upload that ONE scan i posted in the hawk and dove battle thread. and thats actually pretty fast. normally i cant upload. only when i go to my friends house can i upload. but i have every issue and title of new 52

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01 said:

@foreverevil said:

lol dude i bet i got you beat. it took me 20 minutes to upload that ONE scan i posted in the hawk and dove battle thread. and thats actually pretty fast. normally i cant upload. only when i go to my friends house can i upload. but i have every issue and title of new 52

lol that sucks dude. Hey, at least you know how to scan comics. How do you do that? Do you use a printer/scanner?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New or Pre 52 could take it IMO. New has tango'd with Superboy once, Her and Bunker K.O'd a Son of Trigon as well. Plus Morals off means she has her Armor in full form...you know, that thing that is forged in the core of a star? Pre wins for reasons stated above.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#25  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

IT'S SLOBBERIN' TIME!!

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IT'S SLOBBERIN' TIME!!

Da fuq did I just read?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im traumatized for life.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

wonder girl ftw

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I don't think I can ever read a spiderman comic the same ever again.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Girl

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 HigorM  Moderator
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wonder girl.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IT'S SLOBBERIN' TIME!!

What comic is that from?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IT'S SLOBBERIN' TIME!!

Holy cow I'm laughing my butt off atm.

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thing wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5daccae6547be
deactivated-5daccae6547be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder girl

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RandyButterNubs

Wonder Girl

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Toratorn

Morals off Ben tears her head off. Mismatch. Get that DC trash out of here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Ben until someone presents feats for wonder girl.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I'll go with Ben until someone presents feats for wonder girl.

Feats? FEATS!!!!!! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!!!!!!!

Here you go:

She's picked up a jet, beat Superman clones up, beat up Mammoth, and has pulled someone out of a black hole. I don't many of the Thing's feats. Just thought I would post some of Wonder Girls.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben

Underfire47