User Lists: 0

Tony still solos

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Iron Man solos and one-shots his teammate for being so useless.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark wins this.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

how can tony solo can someone please show me extremis iron man feats

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman/Wolverine beat Iron man if they take Cap out soon enough. This isn't composite Iron man...

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By g2_
PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: that is complete and utter pis. It would be like ironman knocking out superman with a punch.... Considering tony tanks hits from hulk sentry and Thor without damage winter soldier shouldn't even be able to scratch his armor

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man solos

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

@noone301994: let me guess it's pic I don't think so

Why do you insist on posting scans that are extremely bad writing and PIS? There is no way that the Winter Soldier, someone who is like a 1-2 tonner with his metal arm, can rip off a helmet that Hulk and Namor struggled to tear apart and that is absolutely fine after tanking nukes to the face. Unless you think that Winter Soldier or Spider-Man can produce more force or joules than a freaking nuclear bomb?

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By g2_
g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does this needs to happen one million times for you to understand that it's

not pis? so explain this images

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_:

First of all, yes he was. He simply got pushed out of the radius from the explosions shockwaves. Secondly, that wasn't the only time he tanked a nuclear explosion.

What do you have to say about this?

This is beyond nuclear. It's a super uranium bomb that was capable of turning the entire West Coast into a crater. That's multi-state wide. Did you see his helmet getting knocked off? Nope? I guess the Winter Soldier's metal arm can produce more force than that?

I've got more feats like this too.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By marvelfan123

@g2_ the others had already showed why

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 juiceboks  Moderator

Tony solos, I don't know how one could believe otherwise.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_:

He was inside that explosion. Whether you believe it or 'see it' is your problem. As for your PIS and out of context scans, allow me to address them.

For the first scan, Black Panther had to disable Iron Man's shielding in order for Wolverine's claws to touch Tony:

No Caption Provided

His claws wouldn't have been able to touch Iron Man's shields if T'Challa didn't intervene. This would have happened if Black Panther hadn't been there:

No Caption Provided

Tony's shielding would have just caused Wolverine's claws to bounce off.

For the second scan, those weren't Doctor Octopus' standard metal tentacles. They were literally adamantium.

The third scan is, again, BAD WRITING. Iron Man's black and gold armor is durable enough to do this:

Hulk can't one-shot Iron Man or rip apart his black and gold suit as easily as Spider-Man did (on two separate occasions). Does that mean Spider-Man is stronger than Hulk?
Terrax, a herald of freaking Galactus, couldn't even open up Iron Man's suit as easily as Spider-Man did. Is Spider-Man at herald level? Oh right, he is because he beat Firelord, right fanboy? Every time Spider-Man does something out of his level it's not PIS.
Terrax, a herald of freaking Galactus, couldn't even open up Iron Man's suit as easily as Spider-Man did. Is Spider-Man at herald level? Oh right, he is because he beat Firelord, right fanboy? Every time Spider-Man does something out of his level it's not PIS.

I literally know hardcore Hulk fans that admit that Hulk wouldn't one-shot Iron Man.

And now, for the last scan. Where Captain America somehow manages to bash in a disabled Iron Man suit. First of all, Vision disabled the suit. So it was SEVERELY weakened after this:

No Caption Provided

Now let me show you why, even when his armor is disabled, it's bad writing that a shield bash should be able to easily tear apart his armor:

No Caption Provided

Notice how, in the right scan, Lord Gouzar, a team-busting Avengers villain, tries to bash in and open Iron Man's helmet with Captain America's shield. He doesn't even dent it after bashing it in the same spot for about an hour. Gouzar even asks, "What is this armor made of?" after failing to open it up.

You should actually try reading comics instead of just finding out of context scans that suit your needs and support your fanboyism.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: That was an alternate universe version of Terrax. Featless. Aside from that, good post man.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By g2_

@noone301994: I do read comics I finished civil war a few monthes ago and I was talking about ironmans durability you can see in the third scan that stark said he didnt knew he was that strong and hulk just wants people to leave him alone he wasn't trying to kill tony and you dont have the rights to call me a fanboy you are the guy who said iron man will beat invincivible

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/invincible-runs-a-marvel-gauntlet-1759802/

and check this out

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man solos.

This is spite. Iron man solos all 3

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: Thanks man, but with respect, technically he isn't featless:

He was able to kill a Thor in Secret Wars. I know these Thor's weren't exactly as strong as the original, but even if that Thor was fodder you have to admit that, just by being a herald of Galactus, Terrax has to be powerful. He had the power cosmic from a being that can eat planets.

@g2_ said:

@noone301994:

I do read comics I finished civil war a few monthes ago and I was talking about ironmans durability you can see in the third scan that stark said he didnt knew he was that strong

Still doesn't make it any less of a PIS moment... Iron Man has lasted longer against Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Hercules, etc. than he did in that fight with Spider-Man. What more do I need to say for you to use your brain and realize that it was bad writing?

and hulk just wants people to leave him alone he wasn't trying to kill tony and you dont have the rights to call me a fanboy you are the guy who said iron man will beat invincivible

Thinking that it's a good writing moment when Winter Soldier or Spider-Man tore apart his suit makes you a fanboy. I showed you scans of Hulk trying to kill Iron Man. The Red Skull managed to take control of Professor Xavier's telepathy and created hate riots all across the planet:

No Caption Provided

He used this telepathy to make Hulk pissed off at Iron Man. He remembered that Iron Man was the reason why he became the Hulk and got mad enough to kill him. He was being controlled by telepathy, so you're wrong about saying, "he wants to be left alone, so he's never serious". That doesn't apply in that scan I posted of Hulk trying to crush his helmet.

I only claimed that Iron Man could beat Invincible if sonics worked on him. Look at this:

If sonics work, Iron Man can win. If not, he can't win. The power gap between Iron Man and Invincible is WAAAAAAAAY closer than the power gap between Spider-Man and Iron Man is. So no, YOU are the bigger fanboy. Especially since you don't listen to reason and never change your mind despite having hundreds of scans that disprove and dismantle your garbage arguments.

and check this out

Scan 1, not impressive. He was hit by a shockwave of a missile. He didn't even tank it. Either way, Iron Man can tank WAY higher yield explosions and Tony's missiles are WAY more powerful. Scan 2, COMPLETE AND UTTER PIS. There is no way that Spider-Man is tanking a throw from Mjolnir. You know that thing can bust planets right? And you think that some rinky dink street leveler like Spider-Man can tank that? Terrible writing. See, the difference between YOUR scans and MY scans is that MINE are actually consistent. Iron Man CONSISTENTLY tanks hits from class 100's like Thor, Hulk, Sentry, Count Nefaria, Wonder Man, etc. Whereas, Spider-Man CONSISTENTLY struggles to defeat someone like Kraven or Venom and then Iron Man effortlessly stomps Spider-Man villains. This is such a joke and waste of time. I'm looking back at our previous comments and you and I are literally repeating ourselves. You ignore my scans, logic, and explanations for your BS scans and then you just re-post them. Guess what, fanboy? Even if those WEREN'T bad writing, I still have more scans of Iron Man stomping Spider-Man than you do of Spider-Man beating Iron Man! Iron Man has beaten Spider-Man 4 times in canon and Spider-Man (through absolutely garbage writing) has beaten Tony TWICE. Idk if you understand the concept of numbers and consistency, but 4 is bigger than 2. Get out of here with your garbage logic and PIS. Spider-Man is street and Iron Man is high tier.

4 >>> 2

High Tier >>>>>>>>> Mid Tier >>>>>>>>>>>> Street.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: I stand corrected then. But seriously, those Thor's were jokes. Lady deathstrike killed 2 of them.

Well, we don't know anything about that Galactus, so i can't say for sure. Alternate universe versions are all over the place when it comes to Power levels, during marvel Zombies Hulk was able to bite Surfer's head off. Even more, that same Terrax claimed that his axe was able to split atoms, when Thanos and his band of assholes got tricked by Namor. That makes the iron man feat kinda weird.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: True, but that Thor was the leader and oldest of the bunch. Literally the top dog. But, at the end of the day, I guess he is essentially featless.

Well, that version of Galactus clearly worked the same way as 616 Galactus, so I don't think there is any reason to assume that he wasn't powerful.

Galactus is a universal constant. He's strong enough to do the same thing as the 616 one could. Based on feats, 616 Terrax and Galactus are superior to these ones, but idk. They seem impressive enough. Being a herald to a being that can eat planets is impressive.

Also, do you have a scan of Terrax claiming that about his axe?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Welp, the marvel zombies Galan was about to eat the planet too. And his herald was weaksauce.

Idk, i'll look in my lap. It was an interesting thing, so i probably saved an image of it.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@noone301994: Here you go. If Terrax was saying the truth, then Iron Man's feat is pretty inconsistent. During Hickman's run, atom cutting weapons were hell even to characters like Hyperion and Hulk, in fact, they were nearly killed by a weapon like that. Tony shouldn't have been different. But as i said, only if we take Terrax's statement as a fact.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Noone301994

@caped_baldy said:

@noone301994: Here you go. If Terrax was saying the truth, then Iron Man's feat is pretty inconsistent. During Hickman's run, atom cutting weapons were hell even to characters like Hyperion and Hulk, in fact, they were nearly killed by a weapon like that. Tony shouldn't have been different. But as i said, only if we take Terrax's statement as a fact.

Thanks. Well, Iron Man has resisted one of the Mandarin's Disintegrator Ring blasts before which as the ability to destroy the bonds between atoms:

Though, I imagine a big reason it didn't go right through him was due to his shields.
Though, I imagine a big reason it didn't go right through him was due to his shields.

It says that it can destroy atoms in this scan:

Right hand, ring finger: "Disintegration Beam"

No Caption Provided

So I guess he isn't completely foreign to that type of stuff.

Luke400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Iron Man is too much for them.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Ironman solos

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#91  Edited By Adriusus

Iron Man solostomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Np man. Iron man's durability is no joke, i see. I can't speak for Hyperion since i don't know much about him, but Hulk resisted attacks on the atomic level before IIRC, and still got pwned by Corvus. So i guess that Hickman make a mistake or whatever. Anyway, then it's a good feat for Tony.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: Yeah I'm not sure if Hyperion ever had any molecular resistance feats either. But yeah, Tony's armor is nothing to laugh at.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers