Wolverine/Spider-Man vs Captain America/Iron Man

• 93 results
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a tag team battle to DeAth or KO. Fight takes place in a random abandon metropolis. Who wins?

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming basic forms of each character I'm going with Wolv-Spider. Spidey out strengths, speeds, agility Cap and KO's him while Wolv tanks a royal beating from the sky. But once Spidey pulls Iron down the they win.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What exactly is wolverine going to do while Spidey one punches Cap then proceeds to rip Tony's armor to shreds?

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Iron Man solos.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By visemoon
hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8 god_spawn  Moderator
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckwolf: Dude I love Spider-Man but it would not go down like that, you are overrating Spider-Man,be rational before you make a decision

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Heatblaze

@chuckwolf said:

What exactly is wolverine going to do while Spidey one punches Cap then proceeds to rip Tony's armor to shreds?

Yeah...Spidey is not getting away with that.

Ironman solos

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman and wolverine spiderman distracts tony while wolverine kills cap then they team up on tony and put him down

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Noone301994

Iron Man solos. He doesn't belong here.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

So what can Cap do to Wolverine? What can Iron Man do to wolverine? temporarily put him down at the very best. Spiderman physically over powers Cap with ease. If Wolverine gets Iron Man on the ground, he's done. Neither, in basic form, could kill Wolverine. Spiderman and Wolverine take this 8/10

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

So what can Cap do to Wolverine? What can Iron Man do to wolverine? temporarily put him down at the very best. Spiderman physically over powers Cap with ease. If Wolverine gets Iron Man on the ground, he's done. Neither, in basic form, could kill Wolverine. Spiderman and Wolverine take this 8/10

No Caption Provided

The only thing I agree with in your rant was about Spider-Man and Wolverine beating Cap. Everything else is hilariously false. The OP never said that the battle was to the death. It says death OR K.O. So killing isn't the only option. If either of them gets incapacitated, it counts as a win too. Not that it matters, it's not that hard to kill Wolverine. All you need to do is cut off his brain from oxygen.

No Caption Provided

Hell, Wolverine even killed his son that way. By drowning him.

It won't be that hard to cut off oxygen from Wolverine's brain. Especially since he's done it before.

Wolverine is not getting Iron Man on the ground, that's just ridiculous. Even if you did ground Iron Man for this fight, he could still stomp both Spider-Man and Wolverine at the same time. Especially Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-God solos...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By livewyre718
stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By stl9997
No Caption Provided

@noone301994: Spiderman has fought and restrained Iron Man before. My mistake for not seeing the "K.O". Spiderman can bring iron man to the ground. Wolverine can pierce his armor. Cap is first one out in this fight. Iron man cant beat either before the other beats cap. Then its Wolverine and Spiderman against Iron Man. Spiderman is at the minimum on par with Iron man, all factors considered. Wolverine ha 8/10 Spidey and Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

As for wolverine dying, as long as he has his healing factor he will heal, unless bested by Lazaer

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony solos

UNCANNY_CABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By UNCANNY_CABLE

Lol, im tude ti speak, but i honestly...think team one might win, lmao i mean...if its down too ironman vs wolverine vs spiderman, i think they could win, but i wouldnt debate. Ill openly listen to more views

Avatar image for spider-kastanidis
Spider-Kastanidis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on iron man's suit. Which one is he using btw?

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron-Man solos

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Noone301994

@stl9997 said:

@noone301994:

Spiderman has fought and restrained Iron Man before. My mistake for not seeing the "K.O". Spiderman can bring iron man to the ground. Wolverine can pierce his armor. Cap is first one out in this fight. Iron man cant beat either before the other beats cap. Then its Wolverine and Spiderman against Iron Man. Spiderman is at the minimum on par with Iron man, all factors considered. Wolverine ha 8/10 Spidey and Wolverine.

Spider-Man is nowhere near Iron Man's level. Everytime Spider-Man has beaten Iron Man it has been extreme PIS. If Spider-Man and Iron Man went up against each other, realistically, this would happen again:

No Caption Provided

Or this:

No Caption Provided

Okay, so since we're ignoring the fact that Iron Man could just magnetize Wolverine, let's look at the fact that Wolverine couldn't pierce Iron Man's shields. In that scan you showed of Wolverine slashing Tony's armor away, there was context. Black Panther had used his technology to disable his shields.

No Caption Provided

If he hadn't, something like this would have happened:

His claws would bounce right off of Iron Man's shields.
His claws would bounce right off of Iron Man's shields.

As for wolverine dying, as long as he has his healing factor he will heal, unless bested by Lazaer

I love how you completely ignored my scans and logic of Wolverine being able to get drowned. It worked on his son you know:

Just in case you didn't know, Daken had the same healing factor as Logan.

Suffocating him would work just as well.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By chuckwolf
No Caption Provided

@heatblaze123 said:
@chuckwolf said:

Yeah...Spidey is not getting away with that.

Ironman solos

You do realize that Peter in the comics has done exactly what I said on 2 different occasions. unless tony can figure out a way to keep Peter's hands from sticking to the metal of his armor he's toast, and Tony doesn't have any weapons that can touch Peter... Spidey Solos.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckwolf: Dude I love Spider-Man but it would not go down like that, you are overrating Spider-Man,be rational before you make a decision

I'm not overrating him a bit, just going by past feats.. he's beaten Iron-man twice before by ripping his armor off him, sure once was Arno Stark from the future, but still he's done it. Sure the armor makes Tony stronger, but both Cap and Tony are at least 40 times slower, and I'm sorry Cap as great is he is is no match physically for Spidey.

This isn't like he hasn't fought them before, yes Peter has lost to Cap before, but that was due to hero worship and not wanting to actually hurt his Idol. if it was a real fight he'd take Cap down in less time than it takes cap to realize Peter hit him.

And like I said before.. Tony has no weapons that can touch Peter before he gets torn to shreads, unless tony has the forethougth to build a suit of adamantium armor... because Peter can even rip carbonadium that thin apart.

Akrasia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny said:

I'm not overrating him a bit, just going by past feats.. he's beaten Iron-man twice before by ripping his armor off him, sure once was Arno Stark from the future, but still he's done it. Sure the armor makes Tony stronger, but both Cap and Tony are at least 40 times slower, and I'm sorry Cap as great is he is is no match physically for Spidey.

This isn't like he hasn't fought them before, yes Peter has lost to Cap before, but that was due to hero worship and not wanting to actually hurt his Idol. if it was a real fight he'd take Cap down in less time than it takes cap to realize Peter hit him.

And like I said before.. Tony has no weapons that can touch Peter before he gets torn to shreads, unless tony has the forethougth to build a suit of adamantium armor... because Peter can even rip carbonadium that thin apart.

Have you seen Ironman's last few Armors? First off neither Peter or Logan are ripping anything off while Tony's forcefield's are up. Even if they are down the last few armors are completely modular and each piece flys back to Tony on command. His last armor before Secret Wars was a fusion of nano tech and Venom like symbiote material. Good luck ripping apart liquid metal that's mentally linked to Tony. Also in terms of raw power several armors ago Tony lifted an 80,000 ton reactor. Spiderman's 10-20 ton strength level is a joke compared to Ironman. IM also has the flying advantage. Adding Cap's strategy team 2 wins easily.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogers N' Stark ftw

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PIS aside, Iron Man could solo.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akrasia said:
@chuckwolf said:
@gingerpenny said:

Have you seen Ironman's last few Armors? First off neither Peter or Logan are ripping anything off while Tony's forcefield's are up. Even if they are down the last few armors are completely modular and each piece flys back to Tony on command. His last armor before Secret Wars was a fusion of nano tech and Venom like symbiote material. Good luck ripping apart liquid metal that's mentally linked to Tony. Also in terms of raw power several armors ago Tony lifted an 80,000 ton reactor. Spiderman's 10-20 ton strength level is a joke compared to Ironman. IM also has the flying advantage. Adding Cap's strategy team 2 wins easily.

So you're ignoring the scan I posted earlier with Tony in armor that's just 2 years old, our time, and as for Peter's strength level it's at 40 tons... minimum these days. And yes I agree Tony's armor can be amped up to lift tremendous amounts, but all that lifting power isn't going to do anything when you can't hit the guy you're swinging at. And as for the force fields go, a lot of tony's more recent armors haven't used them like his earlier ones did. It was one of the reasons Spidey was able to rip it to shreds. I guess it all comes down to which suit Tony is wearing that day, if a standard set... Spidey wins. if something special like the Hulkbuster etc... Tony Wins.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 juiceboks  Moderator

Good lord..

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@gingerpenny: Good fight but Wolverine and Spider-Man take it

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Show me a scan where Wolverine's son fights or says he fights Lazaer when near death. It doesn't exist.

No Caption Provided

Really. A scenario thats happened multiple times is PIS? I don't believe so. Your second scan doesn't show anything...... Just spiderman hitting Iron Man enough to lose his grip, which isn't even a mildly impressive feat. Cap was able to put Tony down, and Spiderman could surely put cap down and HAS taken Tony down. Spidey beats Iron Man, Wolverine Takes Cap

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

@noone301994: Show me a scan where Wolverine's son fights or says he fights Lazaer when near death. It doesn't exist.

No Caption Provided

Really. A scenario thats happened multiple times is PIS? I don't believe so. Your second scan doesn't show anything...... Just spiderman hitting Iron Man enough to lose his grip, which isn't even a mildly impressive feat. Cap was able to put Tony down, and Spiderman could surely put cap down and HAS taken Tony down. Spidey beats Iron Man, Wolverine Takes Cap

I think your scan is out of context. IIRC Ironman suit was deactivate in that scan

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Can Spidey use Cap's shield after he defeats Cap?

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony's shields have tanked a nuke at 2% and people honestly think Parker has the damage output to get through that. Extremists suit solo pwns. Bleeding edge suit solo pwns. Endo Sym suit solo pwns.

Akrasia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Akrasia

@chuckwolf said:
@akrasia said:
@chuckwolf said:
@gingerpenny said:

So you're ignoring the scan I posted earlier with Tony in armor that's just 2 years old, our time, and as for Peter's strength level it's at 40 tons... minimum these days. And yes I agree Tony's armor can be amped up to lift tremendous amounts, but all that lifting power isn't going to do anything when you can't hit the guy you're swinging at. And as for the force fields go, a lot of tony's more recent armors haven't used them like his earlier ones did. It was one of the reasons Spidey was able to rip it to shreds. I guess it all comes down to which suit Tony is wearing that day, if a standard set... Spidey wins. if something special like the Hulkbuster etc... Tony Wins.

I know he was around the 40 ton mark with all the mystical spider stuff but wasn't Peter powered down to about double his original strength in the last few years? I have to agree with you that it dependes on the armor but a lot of stories have be full of PIS when IM gets beat by all but the most powerful heroes. Cap and Spidey taking it out on a morally grey Tony makes for good emotional stories but make no logical sense. There is no reason Stark would downgrade his armors. So going from Iron Man who can tank a Nuke to Iron Man who can get beat up by Spider-Man is silly. Spidey also beat Firelord remember that.

If it's this armor then Iron Man stomps

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

I think your scan is out of context. IIRC Ironman suit was deactivate in that scan

You are exactly right.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

"Cap beat Ironman, Spidey beats Cap, therefore, Spidey beats Ironman".

ABC logic is garbage, especially when it's stems from PIS. Ironman does not lose to Spidey, the sheer versatility at Ironman's disposal is good enough to let him solo.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Noone301994

@stl9997 said:

@noone301994:

Show me a scan where Wolverine's son fights or says he fights Lazaer when near death. It doesn't exist.

Lmfao what does that have to do with anything? Are you really going to stand there and tell me that no one short of Lazaer can kill Wolverine? Depriving his brain of oxygen will work. I already proved that.

Really. A scenario thats happened multiple times is PIS? I don't believe so.

He's only beaten Iron Man twice. Those instances were extremely bad writing. I can go into further detail about it if you really want. However, Iron Man has beaten Spider-Man 3 times. 2/3 of those instances he literally one-shotted Spidey. So where do we draw the line of "PIS"? I'd say we look at the fact that Iron Man is a high-tier hero and Spider-Man is a low-tier hero and base it off of that. Should low-tier logically be able to beat a high-tier so easily? No. Should a low-tier hero be able to damage/penetrate an armor that 4 simultaneous nuclear detonations couldn't? No.

Your second scan doesn't show anything...... Just spiderman hitting Iron Man enough to lose his grip, which isn't even a mildly impressive feat.

Glad to know you can read... Spider-Man hurt his hand punching Iron Man. So much so that he fled. THAT was the point of the scan.

Cap was able to put Tony down, and Spiderman could surely put cap down and HAS taken Tony down. Spidey beats Iron Man, Wolverine Takes Cap

HAHAHA here we go... You do realize that Vision had to disable Iron Man's suit before Captain America put the beat down on Iron Man there right? He even admits that he has to fight dirty to win:

No Caption Provided

Even that could be seen as PIS, because even when Iron Man's armor has been "compromised" it's take a lot more punishment than that... Even by Captain America's shield:

No Caption Provided

Lord Gouzar is a team-buster who is WAY stronger than Captain America and he couldn't even dent Tony's suit after repeatedly hitting it in the same spot.

This is what really happens when Iron Man and Captain America fight:

That's right, you guessed it. He gets his a$$ kicked. Hard.

Iron Man is simply on another level than these street levelers. He solostomps. 10/10.

(I also love how nowhere in your response did you even attempt to retort the fact that Iron Man would just use magnetism to stomp Wolverine).

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Noone301994

@chuckwolf: Spider-Man does not beat Iron Man under any circumstances. You are wanking him WAY too hard.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man solos

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckwolf: Spider-Man does not beat Iron Man under any circumstances. You are wanking him WAY too hard.

He already has, It's not wanking if he's already done it, Tony can only improve on his standard armor so much, and barring bring out something like the Hulkbuster armor to fight Spidey, the out come should still be the same. Peter wins due to superior speed, and being able to avoid any attack Tony can muster. Then again I'm guessing you're one of those that thinks Spider-man vs Firelord was PIS.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

He already has, It's not wanking if he's already done it, Tony can only improve on his standard armor so much, and barring bring out something like the Hulkbuster armor to fight Spidey, the out come should still be the same. Peter wins due to superior speed, and being able to avoid any attack Tony can muster. Then again I'm guessing you're one of those that thinks Spider-man vs Firelord was PIS.

Lmfao.

He's done it through PIS and bad writing. Iron Man has more than enough speed and power to tag Spider-Man and would one-shot him (like he has twice already) without that much trouble. Are you really going to sit there and tell me that even Hulk-Buster Iron Man would lose against Spidey? WOW. Spider-Man wouldn't be able to even dent that armor, let alone beat it due to "superior speed"...

Yes, I am one of 'those'. Considering the fact that 99% of people agree with me, I don't feel that alienated by that comment. Of course having Spider-Man beat a herald level character is bad writing. That's nowhere near his weight class. But you go ahead and preach your fanboyism and pretend like it was good writing and that it was a consistent measure of his power levels. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP stated win by K.O. which Ironman and Cap can pull off, unless Wolverine can sneak up on iron man and damage his armor... but if they start off facing each other than I see IM and Cap winning.

Cap can K.O. wolverine easily and Ironman can levetate high enough to support Cap if necessary and stay out of the way of Spidey, it may be hard for Tony to land shots on Peter with any kind of standard weapons in his suit like repulsors/missiles due to Spiderman's spider sense and extreme reflexes. I think that Wolverine will get K.O. d forst then Cap amd Ironman can team up on Spiderman and K.O. him, Cap amd Ironman are used to working together and kmow how to fight as a team.. they also carry headsets for communicating amd Cap is a brilliant strategist, I can't see why Cap's wits combined with Tony's armor can't win. Wolverine and Spiderman never fight as a team or very rarely I should say so they won't have the same teamwork abilities, and also they can't out strategize the best strategist in the Marvek Universe which is Cap

8/10 Cap and Ironman if for a KO

If to the death thenit could go either way

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man fries them both. Or just uses sonics to incapacitate them.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the suit, but Tony could solo.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5