SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SS2085
No Caption Provided

Wolverine, Daken, X-23, Ultimate Wolverine, Gorgon.

No Caption Provided

Spiderman 2099, Miles Morals, Kaine, Spider Girl.

Death or KO. In Character. Standard Gear.

Daken has his M Claws and Wolverine has his Healing Factor.

Battle in Times Square starting 25 feet apart.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiders.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'll have to think about this....

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SS2085

@laflux: cool let me know what you think.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverines

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the last 2 standing I think will be gorgon and Kaine and Kaine spiders should take this quite easily due to daken been jobbing for a while

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawnbaby

I'm going to go against form here and give it to The Wolverine Team for a small majority. If Peter were here I'd side with The Spiders. But there's a real lack of collective experience on the Spider team and the Wolverines have a numerical advantage and only 2 of the Spiders here have a Spider-Sense. Miles' invisibility isn't going to help much against this team...4 of them have enhanced senses and the fifth is a telepath.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Definitely the Wolverine's. May Parker is MVP here for the Spiders and she can't carry her entire team through heavy hitters like Gorgon, Wolverine, and Daken(Not jobbing)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Spiders every time. Better stats, higher intelligence.

Spider people's stats have been dealt with, and many of the people here don't have the showings to demonstrate that they can deal with the respective durability, skill, and damage soak the Wolverine team has. Especially in the form of Gorgon and Wolverine.

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashro44

Gorgon if he were on his A game would be an MVP but I feel in recent showings he's been toned down. I am still going to say he is the MVP though. Miles I view as a weak link. I will have to go with the wolverine team for now.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverines

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

50-50 or a slight edge to the Wolverines

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Wyldsong

May does carry a nice little wild card in her ability to make objects repel and stick to shared surfaces...hmmm...I need to think about this a bit. She could most definitely keep anyone on team Wolvie on lockdown without using webs.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By laflux

@wolverine08 said:

Definitely the Wolverine's. May Parker is MVP here for the Spiders and she can't carry her entire team through heavy hitters like Gorgon, Wolverine, and Daken(Not jobbing)

I'm assumed Daken is jobbing to be honest- he hasn't been that impressive. Spider-Man 2099 and Kaine are 50/50's against Wolverine in anycase.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Miguel is being underestimated here.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

He sometimes is. Another thing to add to my long to do list is to reread the original 2099 stuff and try and rep Miguel=)

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm assumed Daken is jobbing to be honest- he hasn't been that impressive. Spider-Man 2099 and Kaine are 50/50's against Wolverine in anycase.

I agree.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@106me said:

He sometimes is. Another thing to add to my long to do list is to reread the original 2099 stuff and try and rep Miguel=)

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

I agree.

Eh, doesn't really matter. When you have a Spider as sh%tty in overall combat ability as Miles it even things out.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Noone301994

@leo-343 said:

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@106me said:

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

I agree.

Eh, doesn't really matter. When you have a Spider as sh%tty in overall combat ability as Miles it even things out.

I have said it before, I'll say it again, one of these days I am going to dig into the Miles stuff, and see if he can be defended. He most definitely is the least experienced of the spiders in the lineup though. He does however have the most powerful offensive attack of the spiders.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Nobody here on the Spider team is tactically better(Which is what matters) than any of the Wolverine team............

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Spiders

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Some would say UItimate Wolverine is, but in the words of Cadence, they are just hating :P

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong:

He does however have the most powerful offensive attack of the spiders.

He has regularly forgotten to make use of the Venom sting in combat. This is along with the fact that he has never fought anyone as skilled as the people on the Wolverine team, has been given hell by people less skilled than the Wolverine team like Prowler, Batroc the Leaper, etc., is the slowest person here, and doesn't have web incap feats to make him useful along with large amounts of inexperience means he isn't helping much.

Miles has potential, but as it stands, he's completely dead weight here. Even X-23 and a jobbing Daken would succinctly hand him his ass.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Yea........ Miles is a weak link.

Eh, I'll go with the Wolverine team.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@wolverine08: Web spam. You haven't countered that.

By the way, as a side note I feel as though wolverine fans are destined to oppose Spider man fans and vice versa.

Funny thing is, no one here besides May Parker has feats to say they can win through web incap. Others like Kaine don't use their webbing often and don't have very impressive feats with them when they do, and others like Miles plain don't have impressive feats at all in general.

Web spam isn't working.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spiders.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

HE'S ABANDONED THE SPIDERS!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@wolverine08: Web spam. You haven't countered that.

By the way, as a side note I feel as though wolverine fans are destined to oppose Spider man fans and vice versa.

Funny thing is, no one here besides May Parker has feats to say they can win through web incap. Others like Kaine don't use their webbing often and don't have very impressive feats with them when they do, and others like Miles plain don't have impressive feats at all in general.

Web spam isn't working.

Kaine's webbing was able to Tag the Lobo's, which Peter admitted where faster than him. Kaine may be less impressive than Peter in that regard, but his lack of Webbing is probably more to do with his fighting style than him straight out sucking at it.

@laflux said:

You needed a 4 on 5 advantage, and one of the Spiders is a rookie. If those are the type of victories that you need to take to justify Wolverine's exsistence, by all means enjoy :P

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux:

If those are the type of victories that you need to take to justify Wolverine's exsistence, by all means enjoy :P

Remember the guy that looked like ComicStooge and the dog girl?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux:

If those are the type of victories that you need to take to justify Wolverine's exsistence, by all means enjoy :P

How does it feel that to know I've made out with more girls than you've probably spoke to in your life :)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wolverine008

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@laflux:

How does it feel that to know I've made out with more girls than you've probably spoke to in your life :)

Keep pushing, and I'll expose your embarrassing sexual exploits to CV. Don't mess with me boy!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Peters not here. You still haven't beaten the main spider....

And as Laflux said you guys needed a pretty big advantage to win....

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: You Spider people are like a disease!

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@laflux:

Keep pushing, and I'll expose your embarrassing sexual exploits to CV. Don't mess with me boy!

You've spoken to 60 girls then :)

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SS2085

I just do no get why people keep bringing up the four possible low showings.

1) Prowler. Lots of context in this fight. First off Miles was just getting use to his powers. Second Prolwer was his beloved Uncle, so holding back was a issue.

2) Kangroo the very first villain Miles fought. Miles won that handily too wih no Venom Sting.

3) Batroc the leaper has super human stats. He can throw a kid 100s of feet through objects as well crater concrete roads with his kicks.

4) Ringer. This was a exams of him still very early in his comic run, and he won this fight again with no Venom Sting.

These examples get brought up a lot as proof of Miles poor performance. Yet peoe forget how well Miles preform overall.

Rhino, Giant Woman, Omega Red, Venom, 616 Mysterio (Villainthat gave 616 Peter a hard time a lot), Scorpion, Warmachine(s), Task Master (did better than Spider Woman overall), Electro. All these characters that Miles beaten (and some with less effort than others) seem to get overlooked a lot in favor of the top four low showings. He even did well against a 616 Peter with a cold. Both held back in that fight.

So he is far from skill, but still has the spider speed and sense to over all dodge attacks or land his own. He is impressive for a untrained 14 year old kid who been using spider powers for only a year. Still maybe a weak link in defending himself, still maybe the best in offense with his special abities.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just embrace our superiority. Join us. Become a winner.

Siding with wolverine is embracing defeat.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By laflux

GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!!!!

Loading Video...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jashro44

@ss2085 said:

1) Prowler. Lots of context in this fight. First off Miles was just getting use to his powers. Second Prolwer was his beloved Uncle, so holding back was a issue.

2) Kangroo the very first villain Miles fought. Miles won that handily too wih no Venom Sting.

3) Batroc the leaper has super human stats. He can throw a kid 100s of feet through objects as well crater concrete roads with his kicks.

4) Ringer. This was a exams of him still very early in his comic run, and he won this fight again with no Venom Sting.

These examples get brought up a lot as proof of Miles poor performance. Yet peoe forget how well Miles preform overall.

Rhino, Giant Woman, Omega Red, Venom, 616 Mysterio (Villainthat gave 616 Peter a hard time a lot), Scorpion, Warmachine(s), Task Master (did better than Spider Woman overall), Electro. All these characters that Miles beaten (and some with less effort than others) seem to get overlooked a lot in favor of the top four low showings. He even did well against a 616 Peter with a cold. Both held back in that fight.

So he is far from skill, but still has the spider speed and sense to over all dodge attacks or land his own. He is impressive for a untrained 14 year old kid who been using spider powers for only a year. Still maybe a weak link in defending himself, still maybe the best in offense with his special abities.

The problem with a lot of this is basically none of these guys that you named Miles doing well against are skilled fighters aside from ultimate taskmaster. But even then Miles needed help to beat taskmaster.

As for 616 Peter, everyone here except ultimate wolverine (who never really fought a spider to my knowledge) and gorgon (who is really the MVP for the wolverine team) have done well against him. X-23 actually beat him before as well and she is likely the weak link on the wolverine team.

Which brings another point in the wolverine teams favor is experience against spider-like enemies. The spiders haven't really fought wolverine like enemies aside from May and I suppose Kaine. But Kaine doesn't even have much experience, and its limited to a staged fight with wolverine. I believe May fought the daughter of elektra and wolverine in her universe (@wyldsong) but she can't carry the team.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ss2085 said:

The problem with a lot of this is basically none of these guys that you named Miles doing well against are skilled fighters aside from ultimate taskmaster. But even then Miles needed help to beat taskmaster.

As for 616 Peter, everyone here except ultimate wolverine (who never really fought a spider to my knowledge) and gorgon (who is really the MVP for the wolverine team) have done well against him. X-23 actually beat him before as well and she is likely the weak link on the wolverine team.

Which brings another point in the wolverine teams favor is experience against spider-like enemies. The spiders haven't really fought wolverine like enemies aside from May and I suppose Kaine. But Kaine doesn't even have much experience, and its limited to a staged fight with wolverine. I believe May fought the daughter of elektra and wolverine in her universe (@wyldsong) but she can't carry the team.

May fought and beat Elektra and Wolverine's daughter, Wild Thing (who was trained by both but fought more like Wolvie), and May was trained by Elektra as well.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jashro44

@wyldsong: Thanks I couldn't remember her name.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ss2085 said:

While none of them are super skilled at all, besides Prowler (who Miles stomped when he tried to win), and Task Master (he had help but did the best over all), and Giant Woman to a degree (a Top agent of Shield, doubt she can be considered fodder), all the foes mention or team busters. Venom and Electro are team busters with great powers and stats. Miles won against them with just his power set against superior foes. That counts for something I should think. People seem to place Miles in Daredevil league or Banes league lately, and its absurd.

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ss2085: I wouldn't underestimate Miles if I were you he's been shown that over his time as Spider-Man he's a very skilled and effective battler who makes full use of his agility and the venom blasts. The only foe who's really given him a nightmare of a time I'd say was Venom. In terms of teams

Kaine: Unlike most of these guys is not afraid to get his hands dirty.

Miles: Very much like Peter skilled with the dodges and will more than likely try to incapacitate.

May Day: Never actually seen battle.

Miguel O' Hara: By far the quickest of the 3 but also has a habit of leaving himself vulnerable when attacked.

The fight is actually a really hard one to call. If it's KO i'd give it to the Spiders if it's kill than you'd probably say Team Wolvy.