#1 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Current versions of all characters besides Lizard(and Daken for obvious reasons). This is Pre No Turning Back Lizard. Both sides are bloodlusted and Lizard can't use TP. Morbius has consumed enough blood to sustain him through the night. Daken can't use the Muramasa blade(he is not on heat). Wolverine has bone claws. No prep and standard gear. Fight to death(if possible) or KO. Takes place here at 11:30 pm:

vs

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16098 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard>Morbius

Daken(due to pheromones)>Wolverine

Team 2 got this.

#3 Posted by HellionVulcan (3625 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Lizard>Morbius

Daken(due to pheromones)>Wolverine

Team 2 got this.

I think Morbius beats lizard due to his ability to fly or glide & to strike so randomly plus hes strength & durability should be higher then lizards but daken & pheromones wrecks both on team two effortlessly .

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16098 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan: I don't think Morbius's durability is better than the Lizard's. The Lizard has displayed bullet proof skin on multiple occasions and he also has a healing factor but your right I forgot about Morbius's flight that does make him versatile.

#5 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that Lizard is greater than Morbius now. It wasn't always so, but I believe it is now. I haven't read enough of Daken and Logan's one-on-one encounters to say who is better, but I believe Logan eventually proved to be the superior.

#6 Edited by Strider92 (16098 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: Yeah but in this scenario Wolverine has boneclaws and Daken still has his pheromones. The extra durability Wolverine would need to compete is gone. Daken can use pheromones to change his depth of perception and decap him as Logan has normal bones instead of adamantium.

#7 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

As I said, I haven't read enough of their encounters to say for sure. I haven't seen Daken use pheromones in combat many times, though.

#8 Posted by HellionVulcan (3625 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

I agree that Lizard is greater than Morbius now. It wasn't always so, but I believe it is now. I haven't read enough of Daken and Logan's one-on-one encounters to say who is better, but I believe Logan eventually proved to be the superior.

wolverine only got the better of him due to the thing implanted in his forearms got snapped by wolverines adamantium claws as wolverine never bested his son hand to hand as in wolverines own words daken is better & far more ruthless ,so them up to par daken wipes the floor with his father quite easy but sadly u can't even take dakens own comics for much skill as they downgraded him alot when they made him a drug addict :( but he does have some amazing speed feats thou .

#9 Edited by starscream1479 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan:

cyber said daken was a better fighter than himself ...not wolverine,

cyber trained daken.

and daken bested in the fight with his dad only bc logan didnt want to possibly hurt his son.

#10 Posted by HellionVulcan (3625 posts) - - Show Bio

@starscream1479 said:

@HellionVulcan:

cyber said daken was a better fighter than himself ...not wolverine,

cyber trained daken.

and daken bested in the fight with his dad only bc logan didnt want to possibly hurt his son.

from another thread - @god_spawn said:

@RainEffect: That doesn't make her a better fighter. Like I mentioned Wolverine has always held back on her and I am perfectly aware of what happened in that fight with the dirt. In fact for the most part. he didn't even fight back for the most part and when "he said he will make her listen" there is no reason to think he was going all out or he was jobbing to her. The only thing Laura has done over Wolverine was what you said with the Weapon X test. If Wolverine wanted to put her down, he could have easily. By Wolverine's own admission Daken is better than he is, Wolverine needed the M blade and additional training to beat him. She can fight with all the instinct think she wants but it doesn't change anything,,she was fighting since birth and so was Daken. Daken just has feats over her which makes him a better fighter. Anything Laura can do, Daken can do better.

http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine/29-1440/rating-the-wolverine-family/92-644618/ so daken is better plus mainly pheromone use daken wrecks all involved here as wolverine has lost his skill over time daken is top notch all year long .

#11 Posted by starscream1479 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan: man i read those comics and i dont remember logan saying anything like that ,...cyber did say he bests him in fighting skill...

and i believe his phermones dont affect logan ...i could be wrong.

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37314 posts) - - Show Bio

@starscream1479: Wolverine admitted it.

And yes, pheromones work on Wolverine.

#13 Posted by HellionVulcan (3625 posts) - - Show Bio

@starscream1479 said:

@HellionVulcan: man i read those comics and i dont remember logan saying anything like that ,...cyber did say he bests him in fighting skill...

and i believe his phermones dont affect logan ...i could be wrong.

both said it at one point but i am looking for a screen cap of when wolverine said it .

also dakens pheromones don't have to affect wolverine he can just use it to pretty much move around unseen - He can also use his pheromones to manipulate the emotional state and sensory perceptions of other beings. He has been known to use this power to instill intense fear, happiness, depression, and a false sense of security to other beings. This allows him to seemingly appear where enemies can't see him, enabling him to inflect damage before an opponent realizes it. Such tactics give opponents the belief that he can either teleport or move at superhuman speeds, though he stated during his fight with Deadpool that he doesn't possess either of those powers. thats all daken needs to beat his father & morbius .