Wolverine,Archangel,Psylocke Vs Midnighter,Deathstroke

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the darknessss

Fight in nyc,no morals,deathstroke has adamantium katana,midnighter has adamantium bo-staff. {UPDATE ON RULES,NO TP PSYLOCKE,MIDNIGHTER HAS ONLY HIS HAND 2 HAND SKILLS,NO PRE-CON OR OTHER AIDS.,, vs ,

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Can Psylocke use her TP?

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the darknessss

@comicdude23: no that might be too unfair,h2h only i think.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Dex_Starr

I'm not sure what Arcangel is capable of, but Midnighter would absolutely wreck Wolverine and Psylocke.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

Yeah, this is really Archangel vs Deathstroke and Midnighter. And I doubt Archangel could regenerate from having his head lopped off.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blood_guts

team one slaughter stomp. in fact arch angel and wolverine both can solo. not to bash psylock but idk if she could solo.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By difficlus

Swinging with team two.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By KainScion

team 1.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Saren

@Blood_guts said:

team one slaughter stomp. in fact arch angel and wolverine both can solo. not to bash psylock but idk if she could solo.

Neither Wolverine nor Psylocke stands a shadow of a chance against Midnighter.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dex_Starr

@CitizenBane said:

@Blood_guts said:

Ignore him, he's a notorious troll.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

I'm not sure what Arcangel is capable of, but Midnighter would absolutely wreck Wolverine and Psylocke.

Archangel last time I checked can reach speeds of 150 mph, (it's possible it's faster someone correct me if I'm wrong). He's ripped through jets, ripped through this giant Godzilla like wannabe monster And he can fire his feather blades and can control their direction and they have a paralyzing like effect when they hit. They won't effect the target if the person has a strong enough healing factor. Wolverine fought Archangel before and he mentioned that without his HF he would be effected so he blocked all them instead, which also shows that someone around his level of speed and reflexes can block a few of them. I'd imagine Deathstroke would be ok if they hit him. Angel himself also possesses a healing factor, I believe he's been stabbed in the shoulder by Wolverine and healed pretty quickly but his HF isn't Wolverine level and anything too major would hinder if not kill him. I'll go through my UXF if you need anything more recent.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordStoop

team 1 wins because archangel is kinda apocalyptic nowadays

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Saren
@god_spawn said:

Archangel last time I checked can reach speeds of 150 mph, (it's possible it's faster someone correct me if I'm wrong). He's ripped through jets, ripped through this giant Godzilla like wannabe monster And he can fire his feather blades and can control their direction and they have a paralyzing like effect when they hit. They won't effect the target if the person has a strong enough healing factor. Wolverine fought Archangel before and he mentioned that without his HF he would be effected so he blocked all them instead, which also shows that someone around his level of speed and reflexes can block a few of them. I'd imagine Deathstroke would be ok if they hit him. Angel himself also possesses a healing factor, I believe he's been stabbed in the shoulder by Wolverine and healed pretty quickly but his HF isn't Wolverine level and anything too major would hinder if not kill him. I'll go through my UXF if you need anything more recent.

I see nothing that would put down Midnighter. First off, there's the fact that he can see millions of possible outcomes in a second, choose the one he wants and work backwards from that. He's kicked missiles back and his staff has slammed through tanks. If you make that staff adamantium, he can whack off Warren's head in a single blow. There's no effective way for Archangel to strike someone who knows what he's going to do before he does it, and has the speed, strength and skills to execute any future he wants. Midnighter has a pretty solid healing factor of his own as well. With his precognition and the doors, 'Nighter isn't going to get hit unless he wants to.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CitizenBane:Never said, Angel would beat them. I don't read Authority, I only pick up what I get from here. If Midnighter has an HF too, then Warren's trump card the paralyzing feathers are useless here. except for slashing into someone. But both DS and MN are highly skilled and I wouldn't doubt them getting the win at all.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@difficlus said:

Swinging with team two.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Blood_guts

@CitizenBane said:

@Blood_guts said:

you are notoriously impolite. stop calling me a troll.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Blood_guts said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Blood_guts said:

Then stop trolling.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By ReVamp

@difficlus said:

Swinging with team two.

@Blood_guts said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Blood_guts said:

Then stop trolling.

Lol, that was funny sh*t. Never heard of Blood_Guts, but still funny.

Team two takes this easy. Midnighter could solo. Archangel couldn't do anything to him, given that he has to take off. Midnighter wouldn't allow that, since he knows Archangels Powers (power levels)

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By difficlus

@CitizenBane said:

@god_spawn said:

I see nothing that would put down Midnighter. First off, there's the fact that he can see millions of possible outcomes in a second, choose the one he wants and work backwards from that. He's kicked missiles back and his staff has slammed through tanks. If you make that staff adamantium, he can whack off Warren's head in a single blow. There's no effective way for Archangel to strike someone who knows what he's going to do before he does it, and has the speed, strength and skills to execute any future he wants. Midnighter has a pretty solid healing factor of his own as well. With his precognition and the doors, 'Nighter isn't going to get hit unless he wants to.

I agree though to be fair he kicked a tank shell with his feet (very impressive) back at the tank and he used his staff to deflect bullets by rotating it REALLY fast. still very impressive. i love where he takes down a whole team of metahumans without doors and only 70% of his abilities at play.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Blood_guts

Then stop trolling.

I'm voicing my opinion. i think wolverine can kill them all. i don't care enough to defend it. end of story. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with people that will never agree especially not some guy that for reasons i cannot remember has an undying hatred for me. idk why your so obsessed with me but could you please stop bothering me? If you think I have trolled you I'm sorry that was not my intention.
TheDynamo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheDynamo6

Team 2 takes it. Midnighter could possibly solo and having deathstroke there just gives their team a win. Considering they have adamantium weapons I see no reason why wolverine would be that big a threat.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Outside of a splash of prep, Wolverine beats Deathstroke one on one in a very tough and (IMO) great fight. Will debate this without too much trouble with someone open minded enough.

Midnighter takes both Wovlerine and Psylocke together ... not sure TP on would matter much. Would his enhancements resist/block TP? In 52 he handled MMH so I'm assuming he is somewhat TP resistant due to said enhancements... though I'm not sure. Without getting the drop on Archangel, I feel taking Warren down would be a tall order considering the ranged advantage ... though wouldn't be surprised if MN found a way to get Warren out of the skies as well. He's a beast.

TheDynamo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheDynamo6
@Super_SoldierXII:  The OP said it's only h2h so they don't have to worry about TP, I think Deathstroke can beat Wolverine due to his precog and tactical skill not that it would be easy...but that's just me.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke does not have precog.

TheDynamo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheDynamo6

Move reading/precog/body language, potato/tomato/Tom-a-to

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Saren

@Blood_guts said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Blood_guts said:

Then stop trolling.

LOL
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Saren
@TheDynamo6 said:
He doesn't have that either. He claims to have immunity to his daughter's precog, but he has no precog/move reading of his own.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29  Edited By Erik

@the darknessss said:

@CitizenBane:

This to me means Midnighter does not have access to his powers or equipment either.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Saren
@Erik said:

@the darknessss said:

@CitizenBane:

This to me means Midnighter does not have access to his powers or equipment either.

Then Wolverine would have no healing factor and thus die in minutes. Archangel would be plain old Warren Worthington III, and I don't recall him demonstrating any H2H skill. Psylocke isn't as good as 'Nighter. So he still solos. 

I'm pretty sure the OP meant no TP for Psylocke, physical powers only.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31  Edited By Erik

@CitizenBane:

There is inconsistency with the adamantium poisoning. In most stories where he is deprived of his healing factor, it takes days for him to get to the point where he will die from it. I can only remember one story where it happened in a matter of hours and that was the one where the High Evolutionary wiped out the mutant gene... The story was not very good by the way.

Archangel is worthless in H2H but I am not the one that made the thread lol.

But if you are right about what the intention of the OP was, then someone needs to explain why they made a stomp battle.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@TheDynamo6 said:

@Super_SoldierXII: The OP said it's only h2h so they don't have to worry about TP, I think Deathstroke can beat Wolverine due to his precog and tactical skill not that it would be easy...but that's just me.

Well, the only debatable fight here is Wolverine vs Deathstroke IMO so I don't mind placing the onus on that here. We simply disagree on the outcome.

Even if we take a balance of Wolverine's low end and high end feats, he would prove far too durable for DS to take out before Slade himself gets nailed. Durability factor is simply too tough to overcome here... and any real tactical advantage is lost without prep. In the heat of battle, it has been said, and I quote; "Wolverine's emotional response pattern has regressed to that of a killer ape, but Wolverine retains highly sophisticated combat skills and is capable of complex strategic decisions within a compressed time frame" - so sayeth Forge whilst monitering a danger room session cranked to 10.

I dunno, already debated this to death in other threads. Wolverine takes DS I believe.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#33  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Team 2 stomps.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#34  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:
@TheDynamo6 said:
He doesn't have that either. He claims to have immunity to his daughter's precog, but he has no precog/move reading of his own.
I think I read that he can read body language. It's not a special ability. But his brain is capable of taking in more information at a faster rate, allowing him to notice subtle things and plan while fighting.
grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By grimlock

whoever has Midnighter wins this

tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By tjizz350

Why is everybody talking about Midnighter knowing their abilities and knowing what they will do the OP states that this is strictly H2H.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Spartan101

team 1 due to no doors or precon for team 2,x-force can beat those two,id guess arch fights midnighter while wolvie and psy beat slade in a tough fight,then gang all on midnighter.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By comic_book_fan

psylocke solos midnighter

wolverine beats deathstroke

archangle sits and watches

in fact with no precognition

any one here including slade beats him psylocke beats him even if he had it