#1 Edited by copete (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: In character, no prep. Battle in a decimated empty city at night. They must track the other team.

Round 2: same as above but all characters blood lusted.

Peter Parker, not Spock.

To clarify, this is

Wolverine, X23 and Captain America vs Spiderman, Silver Samurai and Deadpool.

#2 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9690 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman web incapacitation ftw.

#3 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Wolverine and X-23 could cut out of Spidey's webs easily.

#4 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9690 posts) - - Show Bio

@park said:

Unless they were webbed up.

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

@park said:

I don't see them being webbed up right off the bat. Wolverine has consistently sliced through webbing that has been shot at him.

#6 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9690 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@park said:

I don't see them being webbed up right off the bat. Wolverine has consistently sliced through webbing that has been shot at him.

Yes in a 1v1 fight.

#7 Edited by OreoAssassin (5868 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme said:

@park said:

Yes in a 1v1 fight.

Well even in a team battle if Wolverine squares off against Spidey and the other characters are fighting each other individually, I see the same scenario happening.

#9 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9690 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@cable_extreme said:

@park said:

Yes in a 1v1 fight.

Well even in a team battle if Wolverine squares off against Spidey and the other characters are fighting each other individually, I see the same scenario happening.

Realistically, Spiderman having the huge speed advantage could multitask, and web people that are already pre occupied. Even simply staying out of their reach like on the side of a building. and if Wolverine is focused on slashing the incoming webbing, his teamates won't be. So he can get them, and his teammates would then switch to Wolverine and over power him.

#10 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@cable_extreme said:

@park said:

Yes in a 1v1 fight.

Realistically, Spiderman having the huge speed advantage could multitask, and web people that are already pre occupied. Even simply staying out of their reach like on the side of a building. and if Wolverine is focused on slashing the incoming webbing, his teamates won't be. So he can get them, and his teammates would then switch to Wolverine and over power him.

I could see that happening, I just don't see Spider-Man instantly webbing Wolverine up as easily as people think here.

#11 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9690 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@cable_extreme said:

@cable_extreme said:

@park said:

Yes in a 1v1 fight.

I could see that happening, I just don't see Spider-Man instantly webbing Wolverine up as easily as people think here.

It won't be easy, but I just listed it as the most likely thing to happen, team 2 isn't winning any other way, but it is easier than killing Spiderman.

#12 Posted by Wolverine08 (45075 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see web spam being that easy with how fast Team 1 is.

#13 Posted by ChildoftheAtom (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#14 Edited by copete (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18756 posts) - - Show Bio

@copete said:

@wolverine08 said:

Spider-Man has fully been capable of incaping Wolverine before...and he's faster then they are -.-

#16 Posted by Juiceboks (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

@copete said:

@wolverine08 said:

Spider-Man has fully been capable of incaping Wolverine before...and he's faster then they are -.-

Oh lawd here we go..

#17 Edited by MonsterStomp (19878 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18756 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: @monsterstomp: not saying its a stomp, but its a perfectly valid tactic for round 1 at least, while spidey still has his wits. especially with Deadpool tanking hits for him.

#19 Posted by Wolverine08 (45075 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: Oh for the love of everything holy, I think people here need to be reminded this is not a one on match up with Wolverine vs Spider-Man. He isn't just going to get free will to web spam someone while not being interrupted by Wolverine's team. Wolverine has also already shown that he can give Spider-Man hell with his combat speed, and add in that you have X-23 and Captain America here, two people with speed in Wolverine's league, web spam isn't going to be the easy win it is in comics.

#20 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18756 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: Oh for the love of everything holy, I think people here need to be reminded this is not a one on match up with Wolverine vs Spider-Man. He isn't just going to get free will to web spam someone while not being interrupted by Wolverine's team. Wolverine has also already shown that he can give Spider-Man hell with his combat speed, and add in that you have X-23 and Captain America here, two people with speed in Wolverine's league, web spam isn't going to be the easy win it is in comics.

Spider-Man isn't by himself either. Wolverine is going to have other things to deal with.

I didn't say its a stomp. I said its a perfectly valid tactic. You can't dismiss it like its not.

#21 Posted by dondave (38790 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#22 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Round One: Team 2 wins. Easily, IMO.

Round Two: Bloodlusted Spider-Man solos.

#23 Edited by robertloucksjr (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey by far the best here and Deadpool is probably tied for 3rd with X-23. Spidey team for a comfortable win.

#24 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey by far the best here and Deadpool is probably tied for 3rd with X-23. Spidey team for a comfortable win.

Deadpool would beat X-23 and has a good chance of taking out Captain America too.

#25 Edited by robertloucksjr (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

I had Cap as next below dp and x23.