#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

The Senzu Bean which heals a body's physical, mental and spiritual well being instantly is more advanced than Wolverine's healing factor. Let's say the DBZ characters gie him a magic bag that contains infinite amounts of Senzu Beans to Wolverine.

Would this be enough for Wolverine to beat Juggernuat or even the Hulk?
#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio

Your scaring me.....

#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

......Wolverine because evantually Hulk will be pissed at Juggs and duke it out at each other.

#4 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Senzu Beans also increases strength and power several times. Maybe twice the power. Juggernaut and Hulk could be smashing on Wolverine at the same time, but while Wolverine is still chewing on those Senzu Beans Those two can't even hurt him.

#5 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's to say juggernaut or the hulk won't simply take the beans from wolverine?..

#6 Posted by Shiryu (3778 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Senzu Beans also increases strength and power several times. Maybe twice the power. Juggernaut and Hulk could be smashing on Wolverine at the same time, but while Wolverine is still chewing on those Senzu Beans Those two can't even hurt him.

"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Mindless DBZtard. Motorsteel, we need you! JK
#7 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"Who's to say juggernaut or the hulk won't simply take the beans from wolverine?.."

They need to catch him 1st haha.
#8 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Senzu Beans also increases strength and power several times. Maybe twice the power. Juggernaut and Hulk could be smashing on Wolverine at the same time, but while Wolverine is still chewing on those Senzu Beans Those two can't even hurt him.

"

So if Hulk and Juggernaut can't hurt him when he's got these Magic beans, Then why make the thread?
#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:

"
only if you are a sayinn. (sp)
#10 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple. To determine who's the winner.

And it'd be close, IMO. But Juggs and Hulk in the end.

#11 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm correct me if im wrong, but i thought the sensu beans only heal the saijins, and the getting stronger part is because when a saijin come back from being nearly defeated they get stronger.

#12 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

This is nuts. Why the hell is there a wolverwine vs juggs when Hancock could beat wolverine to kingdom come and yet, Hancock would lose to juggs.

#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Rdeegvainl said:
"Hmm correct me if im wrong, but i thought the sensu beans only heal the saijins, and the getting stronger part is because when a saijin come back from being nearly defeated they get stronger.
"
the beans heal anyone.  Saiyins are the only ones that get stronger though.
#14 Posted by Conspiralcy (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut and Savage Hulk win. Juggernaut grabs the bag and throws it several miles away.

#15 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Rdeegvainl said:
"Hmm correct me if im wrong, but i thought the sensu beans only heal the saijins, and the getting stronger part is because when a saijin come back from being nearly defeated they get stronger.
"
the beans heal anyone.  Saiyins are the only ones that get stronger though.
"
thanks
#16 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

you can only eat one or two at the max because senzu beans also fills your stomach for 10 days

#17 Posted by Breast Master (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's finally happened. Every possible logical battle has been introduced. Therefore we now must resort to feeding comic characters (in this case it's a Marvel character) magic beans from kiddie toons in order to boost their powers so that they can finally compete against characters who would normally beat them to a bloody pulp.

Still goin with Hulk and Juggs.

#18 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

senzu bean don't double your strength, it only heals you enough to "feel" brandnew. yes, that's better than wolverine's own healing factor; but what if hulk or the juggernaut take a hold of those beans?? now wolverine is in serious trouble

#19 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"This is nuts. Why the hell is there a wolverwine vs juggs when Hancock could beat wolverine to kingdom come and yet, Hancock would lose to juggs.
"
Anyone has an answer to this?
#20 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

it's due to fan votes... no one seems to care about statistics anymore i guess. =(

#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"This is nuts. Why the hell is there a wolverwine vs juggs when Hancock could beat wolverine to kingdom come and yet, Hancock would lose to juggs.
"
Anyone has an answer to this?
"
hancock woudn't do anything to juggernaut.
#22 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Like the human Juggernaut for example?
"
I wonder if he actually drew that picture...