Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:
@termiteone4ever said:

@god_spawn said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Logan for sure got this . Zuko may be the better fighter but Durability healing and stamina out last Zuko. who is is almost lightning fist with his swords

Zuko is not a better fighter than Wolverine. Wolverine is an accredited 7 in the handbook and is one of Marvel's top h2h fighters with plenty of feats to back him up on this if written properly and actually uses his skills here.
I read X-men for years i know wolverines capabilities . He is not the better fighter or the faster one . I posted a video in the last Zuko argument look up the last fight with between Zuko and his sister. You will see what i mean . Whats makes him the better fighter is his speed. Able to chase and catch lightening plus his skills. I am not saying that he is going to win against wolverine due to the fact that wolverine has the better healing ability / Unbreakable adimantium / plus he has good fighting ability to hold his own. NOw if this was bone claw wolverine he loses.   
Zuko has only dodges and reflected lighting from Ozai and Azula, that isn't the same as dodging lightning from the sky.
That's how he practiced the technique, when his uncle wouldn't shoot lightning at him, he used lightning from the sky, which is easier when you think about it since it has a greater distance to travel
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Wolverine stomps this so hard it's not even funny.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Trackz
@god_spawn said:
@termiteone4ever said:

@god_spawn said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Logan for sure got this . Zuko may be the better fighter but Durability healing and stamina out last Zuko. who is is almost lightning fist with his swords

Zuko is not a better fighter than Wolverine. Wolverine is an accredited 7 in the handbook and is one of Marvel's top h2h fighters with plenty of feats to back him up on this if written properly and actually uses his skills here.
I read X-men for years i know wolverines capabilities . He is not the better fighter or the faster one . I posted a video in the last Zuko argument look up the last fight with between Zuko and his sister. You will see what i mean . Whats makes him the better fighter is his speed. Able to chase and catch lightening plus his skills. I am not saying that he is going to win against wolverine due to the fact that wolverine has the better healing ability / Unbreakable adimantium / plus he has good fighting ability to hold his own. NOw if this was bone claw wolverine he loses.   
Wolverine is a better fighter, i don't care if you read X-men for years, if you can't apply the logic truthfully it means little. Azula's lightning is slower than regular lightning, it was never shown to even be close the speed of regular lightning hence why someone that isn't superhuman or peak human can react to it. Wolverine is a top tier fighter and if written properly beats Captain America in a hand to hand fight and is comparable to other fighters like Shang Chi who he beat, T'Challa, Daredevil, Deadpool  etc. And as for faster, someone who blitzes humans on multiple occasions, and dodges automatic gunfire on a regular basis Zuko is faster based off what? if Wolverine fights stupid he loses, Zuko has the upgraded power and distance, and he isn't a bad fighter that he can't trump Logan combined with his fire  if Wolverine fights with lunges and claw strikes. Wolverine if he actually uses his skills would wipe the floor with Zuko in hand to hand.
he's done the same trick with lightning from the sky and elements hey bend have never been shown to be weaker than the actual elements so it doesn't make sense that lightning is soomehow slower. Zuko basically outran a lightning bolt. Lightning>Bullet I believe.  Those names don't mean much really, while Wolverine is one of the best fighters in his universe, Zuko is one of the best in his.  

The fight depends on how hot Zuko can get his fire really, Wolverine has walked through some energy blasts, however he has had all the skin and muscle melted from his bone before. 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz: No he's never done that with lightning from the sky. He waited for lightning to strike him, but it never came. And I've seen scans of Wolverine dodging lightning as well.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz: No he's never done that with lightning from the sky. He waited for lightning to strike him, but it never came. And I've seen scans of Wolverine dodging lightning as well.
pretty sure we're suppose to assume it does seeing as he manages to learn the technique and is able to do it the next time hes faced with lightning. 

wolverine, like many other characters, aim dodge, Zuko we actually see outrun a lightning bolt to its target.
dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#207  Edited By dewboy01

wolverine wins.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#208  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Trackz said:

@god_spawn said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@god_spawn said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Wolverine is a better fighter, i don't care if you read X-men for years, if you can't apply the logic truthfully it means little. Azula's lightning is slower than regular lightning, it was never shown to even be close the speed of regular lightning hence why someone that isn't superhuman or peak human can react to it. Wolverine is a top tier fighter and if written properly beats Captain America in a hand to hand fight and is comparable to other fighters like Shang Chi who he beat, T'Challa, Daredevil, Deadpool  etc. And as for faster, someone who blitzes humans on multiple occasions, and dodges automatic gunfire on a regular basis Zuko is faster based off what? if Wolverine fights stupid he loses, Zuko has the upgraded power and distance, and he isn't a bad fighter that he can't trump Logan combined with his fire  if Wolverine fights with lunges and claw strikes. Wolverine if he actually uses his skills would wipe the floor with Zuko in hand to hand.
he's done the same trick with lightning from the sky and elements hey bend have never been shown to be weaker than the actual elements so it doesn't make sense that lightning is soomehow slower. Zuko basically outran a lightning bolt. Lightning>Bullet I believe.  Those names don't mean much really, while Wolverine is one of the best fighters in his universe, Zuko is one of the best in his.   The fight depends on how hot Zuko can get his fire really, Wolverine has walked through some energy blasts, however he has had all the skin and muscle melted from his bone before. 
No he never redirected a real lightning bolt before, only Ozai's and Azula Zuko has managed to direct. Whether it's weaker or not doesn't mean a thing, only the fact that it is shown to be slower than regular lightning. Those names mean alot because they are some of the top tier martial artists in the MU and going by feats, they are better fighters than the Avatar U fighters that Zuko managed to beat. Go ahead and make a thread to see how many people think Avatar fighters can stand up to Cap, BP, Shang Chi, Daredevil and Deadpool in hand to hand combat no powers and see where it gets you.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
pretty sure we're suppose to assume it does seeing as he manages to learn the technique and is able to do it the next time hes faced with lightning.  wolverine, like many other characters, aim dodge, Zuko we actually see outrun a lightning bolt to its target.
You can assume whatever you'd like, but I assumed that he was just doing it for the first time against Ozai. Aang pulled off the technique the same way without having ever being attacked our struck by lightning before that. And real lightning is faster than lightning from someone's hands. And that's pretty much what Zuko does there only instead of aim dodging he ran for what she was aiming at. Not much  of a difference.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#210  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

of zuko knows how to actually create lightning, he wins pretty quickly, if not, i could see him holding off wolverine for a while, but eventually he'll get shredded 

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:

@Trackz said:

@cascadeking09 said:
pretty sure we're suppose to assume it does seeing as he manages to learn the technique and is able to do it the next time hes faced with lightning.  wolverine, like many other characters, aim dodge, Zuko we actually see outrun a lightning bolt to its target.
You can assume whatever you'd like, but I assumed that he was just doing it for the first time against Ozai. Aang pulled off the technique the same way without having ever being attacked our struck by lightning before that. And real lightning is faster than lightning from someone's hands. And that's pretty much what Zuko does there only instead of aim dodging he ran for what she was aiming at. Not much  of a difference.
Aang has all the knowledge of previous avatars, he learns everything fast. The lightning they produce is real lightning...wth? Is the fire they create less hot? The water less moist? Just because you don't think zuko can run that fast doesn't mean the lightning is any different. In the video you see the lightning moving toward Katara, and Zuko just hauls ass and beat it to her.  

The real matter here is whether or no Zuko's flame is hot enough to take down Logan
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz: None of the past avatars were lightning users. Supposedly only Ozai and Azula can do that. No it's not real lightning there's a difference. Real lightning comes from clouds. It's not about Zuko it's about any character that shoots lightning from their hands. Flames don't have speed, neither does water, lightning actually has a speed. But as I've said before it does not really matter.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz: None of the past avatars were lightning users. Supposedly only Ozai and Azula can do that. No it's not real lightning there's a difference. Real lightning comes from clouds. It's not about Zuko it's about any character that shoots lightning from their hands. Flames don't have speed, neither does water, lightning actually has a speed. But as I've said before it does not really matter.
real fire doesn't come from peoples hands either...it's still just as hot, there's literally no reason to believe that the lightning is slower...
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz: Why because you say so and compare it to do things that don't move one their own or have speed?
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz: Why because you say so and compare it to do things that don't move one their own or have speed?
because of the nature of lightning is to get from one point to the next as fast as possible, the character build charge, then discharge on the target. you could argue it's not as hot as the llightning that comes from the sky but it's very nature tells us it would be just as fast. 
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Ramtha07

Wolverine stomps
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By EpitomeofCool

wolverine wins...this feels like wolverine day lol......

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
because of the nature of lightning is to get from one point to the next as fast as possible, the character build charge, then discharge on the target. you could argue it's not as hot as the llightning that comes from the sky but it's very nature tells us it would be just as fast. 
" I'm not going to pretend that I know what I'm talking about, but I'm fairly certain that the speed of lightning varies when talking about the rate it travels from the point of origin (in this case somebodies hand) to the point of impact. Something about the path and speed of atmospheric plasma. Somebody smarter then I could probably easily clarify this. My point is, all lightning does not travel at the same speed. So although it is impressive, Batgirl's bullet dodging feats are just as equally impressive."  - Gambler

Almost perfectly sums up my answer to for that, though I've never really heard someone try to with me argue that dodging or out running lighting that comes from someone's hands is the exact same speed as real lightning before.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
" I'm not going to pretend that I know what I'm talking about, but I'm fairly certain that the speed of lightning varies when talking about the rate it travels from the point of origin (in this case somebodies hand) to the point of impact. Something about the path and speed of atmospheric plasma. Somebody smarter then I could probably easily clarify this. My point is, all lightning does not travel at the same speed. So although it is impressive, Batgirl's bullet dodging feats are just as equally impressive."  - Gambler   Almost perfectly sums up my answer to for that, though I've never really heard someone try to with me argue that dodging or out running lighting that comes from someone's hands is the exact same speed as real lightning before.
yes, lightning speed changes depending on the medium it's travelling through. Lightning speed may vary, it sure as hell doesn't creep to slower that 70 MPH. There's absolutely no evidence that suggests the lightning is slower..and you quoted somebody who's opening statement was "I'm not going to pretend like I know what I'm talking about," No disrespect to him, but lightning is faster than a bullet. the only difference here is that it was generated much closer to the target. when you shock someone from static, does the charge from your hand move slower than if it came from the sky? no. Zuko outran lightning. Zuko's speed>Wolverine's. 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
" I'm not going to pretend that I know what I'm talking about, but I'm fairly certain that the speed of lightning varies when talking about the rate it travels from the point of origin (in this case somebodies hand) to the point of impact. Something about the path and speed of atmospheric plasma. Somebody smarter then I could probably easily clarify this. My point is, all lightning does not travel at the same speed. So although it is impressive, Batgirl's bullet dodging feats are just as equally impressive."  - Gambler   Almost perfectly sums up my answer to for that, though I've never really heard someone try to with me argue that dodging or out running lighting that comes from someone's hands is the exact same speed as real lightning before.
yes, lightning speed changes depending on the medium it's travelling through. Lightning speed may vary, it sure as hell doesn't creep to slower that 70 MPH. There's absolutely no evidence that suggests the lightning is slower..and you quoted somebody who's opening statement was "I'm not going to pretend like I know what I'm talking about," No disrespect to him, but lightning is faster than a bullet. the only difference here is that it was generated much closer to the target. when you shock someone from static, does the charge from your hand move slower than if it came from the sky? no. Zuko outran lightning. Zuko's speed>Wolverine's. 
There's also the bolded part of that statement. Something that doesn't come from every person that shoots lightning from their hands. You can't prove that Zuko is faster than lightning with something like that because we don't know the speed the lightning travels from her hands. 

"Zuko's speed> Wolverine's"

Can you back that up with other showings of Zuko dodging or outrunning lightning? No. And even though Wolverine has dodge lightning (that also wasn't from the sky) you dismissed it as him dodging, but the lightning wasn't coming from someone's hands.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
There's also the bolded part of that statement. Something that doesn't come from every person that shoots lightning from their hands. You can't prove that Zuko is faster than lightning with something like that because we don't know the speed the lightning travels from her hands.   "Zuko's speed> Wolverine's"  Can you back that up with other showings of Zuko dodging or outrunning lightning? No. And even though Wolverine has dodge lightning (that also wasn't from the sky) you dismissed it as him dodging, but the lightning wasn't coming from someone's hands.
atmospheric plasma is in the atmosphere, meaning it exists in the air. Again when you get shocked by something or shock someone, how long does that take? less than a millisecond...oh but should it take like half a minute since it's comign from someones hand? no. this is physics, no matter how you try to bend it, there's no way the lightning bolt is travelling slower than 100 mph, faster than Wolverine can move.  

I don't need other showings, Zuko hasn't existed for decades like Wolverine, outrunning lightning is all you need. I've dismissed Wolverine's feat as aim-dodging because characters that are FASTER than wolverine have admitted to aim dodging bullets, let alone lightning. Zuko didn't even dodge the lightning, he beat the lightning to its target.  

This doesn't even prove that Zuko would win the fight, and I'm pretty sure Wolverine wins, but Zuko's speed feat hasn't been replicated by Logan. 
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By odinforce
wolverine wins here 
stronger, more durable, faster, more experienced and skilled in martial arts 
no to mention how his healing factor is just another bonus for him
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#223  Edited By mark5

Logan takes the win.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By gravitypress

I think Zuko has this. He is a decent fighter plus ranged that would hurt Wolverine.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Trackz
@gravitypress said:
I think Zuko has this. He is a decent fighter plus ranged that would hurt Wolverine.

Wolverine's walked through some intense energy blasts, he'd probably just charge through zuko's fire. 
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By gravitypress

Im not so sure. But he isnt the same wolverine he used to be. He is way amped from when I collected comics. I am going by the olden day knowledge i guess.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
There's also the bolded part of that statement. Something that doesn't come from every person that shoots lightning from their hands. You can't prove that Zuko is faster than lightning with something like that because we don't know the speed the lightning travels from her hands.   "Zuko's speed> Wolverine's"  Can you back that up with other showings of Zuko dodging or outrunning lightning? No. And even though Wolverine has dodge lightning (that also wasn't from the sky) you dismissed it as him dodging, but the lightning wasn't coming from someone's hands.
atmospheric plasma is in the atmosphere, meaning it exists in the air. Again when you get shocked by something or shock someone, how long does that take? less than a millisecond...oh but should it take like half a minute since it's comign from someones hand? no. this is physics, no matter how you try to bend it, there's no way the lightning bolt is travelling slower than 100 mph, faster than Wolverine can move.   I don't need other showings, Zuko hasn't existed for decades like Wolverine, outrunning lightning is all you need. I've dismissed Wolverine's feat as aim-dodging because characters that are FASTER than wolverine have admitted to aim dodging bullets, let alone lightning. Zuko didn't even dodge the lightning, he beat the lightning to its target.   This doesn't even prove that Zuko would win the fight, and I'm pretty sure Wolverine wins, but Zuko's speed feat hasn't been replicated by Logan. 
The difference is in the sky and clouds from the air and movements of someone's hands. It didn't say it takes half a minute or anything like that, but dodging lightning from Azula doesn't make Zuko a lightning dodger or faster than lightning. And this is just one instance of him ever doing anything like that, would his speed throughout the series lead you to believe he could move that fast? If he can have one showing of doding lightning he should have at least one or tow other speed feats that would lead you to believe he was even close to that. It doesn't take decades to have one or two speed feats. His biggest speed feat before that was chopping at an arrow. And you're exaggerating him "outrunning" the lightning, he took two short strides then jumped in front of it. Katara was just two steps to the right behind him.
Yes Logan has a feat comparable to that. The one I saw was of Logan with his back turned moving out of the way. Zuko moving in front of Lightning isn't alot more impressive.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Aero_gt

Zuko wins, Ferro and Luna have already gave great points in doing so. Wolverine's HF is weaker apparentely and he can only win if he gets close. Zuko is very agile and can manipulate his flames and use lighting to stop his heart. Less people have beaten wolverine. Zuko can keep himself at bay. His fire can melt rocks and metal. Wolverine would be reduced to a skeleton and although it won't kill him, it will render him useless to fight. And if he wans to keep going zuko can just roast his innards.  Even in close combat, Wolverine isn't just gonna stab him willy nilly. Zuko is a skilled swordsman and martial artist  and can produce flames up close, flames wolverine can't dodge given his feats of wins and loses.^3^  

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Aero_gt said:
Zuko wins, Ferro and Luna have already gave great points in doing so. Wolverine's HF is weaker apparentely and he can only win if he gets close. Zuko is very agile and can manipulate his flames and use lighting to stop his heart. Less people have beaten wolverine. Zuko can keep himself at bay. His fire can melt rocks and metal. Wolverine would be reduced to a skeleton and although it won't kill him, it will render him useless to fight. And if he wans to keep going zuko can just roast his innards.  Even in close combat, Wolverine isn't just gonna stab him willy nilly. Zuko is a skilled swordsman and martial artist  and can produce flames up close, flames wolverine can't dodge given his feats of wins and loses.^3^  
His HF was like that during the time of the debate. Since then Logan has died multiple coming back, it's slowly been raised since then IMO. And why wouldn't Wolverine stab him ?  what is he gonna do when he gets the advantage, stand there and get roasted? He's up close he has the advantage if he actually fights smart he wins, he has more than enough MA abilities to beat Zuko and has healed from burns multiple times, the only edge Zuko has is distance and his blasts being upgraded and only gets the skill edge if Wolverine fights unrefined.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Aero_gt
@god_spawn: Zuko is also skilled in fighting up close, plus he shoot off flames from his swords, hands, mouth, and feet from any distance. He isn't easily beaten in up close battles. Zuko would even be able to knock wolverine out, he doesn't have to be super strong to do so all it would take is a well place strike. Wolverine may be skilled in many martial arts, but he mostly fights like a street brawler. Zuko can dance around wolvie while roasting him to a more vulnerable state. Wolvie has to 1. Rush him and hope for the best or 2. try to sneak around and then strike him, but that tactic would fail if Zuko burns the battle field  up around him. I'm also sure that zuko can also emit smoke as a veil, but if not you have alther styles of fire bendeng he knows and style of blade to blade /hand to hand to worry about vs having to get close in order to do anything. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Aero_gt said:
@god_spawn: Zuko is also skilled in fighting up close, plus he shoot off flames from his swords, hands, mouth, and feet from any distance. He isn't easily beaten in up close battles. Zuko would even be able to knock wolverine out, he doesn't have to be super strong to do so all it would take is a well place strike. Wolverine may be skilled in many martial arts, but he mostly fights like a street brawler. Zuko can dance around wolvie while roasting him to a more vulnerable state. Wolvie has to 1. Rush him and hope for the best or 2. try to sneak around and then strike him, but that tactic would fail if Zuko burns the battle field  up around him. I'm also sure that zuko can also emit smoke as a veil, but if not you have alther styles of fire bendeng he knows and style of blade to blade /hand to hand to worry about vs having to get close in order to do anything. 
No, based off feats Wolverine does beat him up close with moderate effort in hand to hand once he gets close if he chooses to fight use his skills. As if Zuko would easily KO him with one strike. And Zuko dances around Logan despite Wolverine being faster? Zuko can't emit smoke and that has never stopped Wolverine tracking his opponents. Also breathing fire here won't help since when he did it normally he made only a small flame and you can't compare that to his regular blasts he did under Sozin's comet cause you have no way to base off the strength of his enhanced "fire breath".  Fire bending is based off only a few fighting styles 2-3 i believe. Wolverine has fought over the world, if he chooses to fight smart he can make his way into close range, he has plenty of tanking/ healing  fire feats that could put up a case here especially since his HF has been restored to it's wierd level allowing him to heal from being dead again. You can't use the HF debate since it's out of date. Again Zuko's only edge is ranged attacks, and can trump Logan if he fights stupid but if he does decide to fight smart and does get close, he can pick apart Zuko. I've already explained why both sides can win in previous posts.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Aero_gt
@god_spawn said:
@Aero_gt said:
No, based off feats Wolverine does beat him up close with moderate effort in hand to hand once he gets close if he chooses to fight use his skills. As if Zuko would easily KO him with one strike. And Zuko dances around Logan despite Wolverine being faster? Zuko can't emit smoke and that has never stopped Wolverine tracking his opponents. Also breathing fire here won't help since when he did it normally he made only a small flame and you can't compare that to his regular blasts he did under Sozin's comet cause you have no way to base off the strength of his enhanced "fire breath".  Fire bending is based off only a few fighting styles 2-3 i believe. Wolverine has fought over the world, if he chooses to fight smart he can make his way into close range, he has plenty of tanking/ healing  fire feats that could put up a case here especially since his HF has been restored to it's wierd level allowing him to heal from being dead again. You can't use the HF debate since it's out of date. Again Zuko's only edge is ranged attacks, and can trump Logan if he fights stupid but if he does decide to fight smart and does get close, he can pick apart Zuko. I've already explained why both sides can win in previous posts.
He's still burns through his flesh, Hazin's comet or not. How often does wolverine fight "smart" against foes who aren't massively strong and more than not he'll fight dumb and get owner with multiple burns. How would he get close if Zuko can also make concussive, but also scorching blasts of fire? Fires that can change in width and length.  Wolverine's speed is not enough to dodge a wide Optic blast from Cyclops and it was stated that a mere fireball to the face will throw him off his game. The Battle was decide long ago when people stopped trying to make an argument on it, then a fanboy saw the old topic and tried to revive it or put in his two cents.-3-
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By cascadeking09
@Aero_gt said:
What's that supposed to mean?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Aero_gt said:

@god_spawn said:

@Aero_gt said:
He's still burns through his flesh, Hazin's comet or not. How often does wolverine fight "smart" against foes who aren't massively strong and more than not he'll fight dumb and get owner with multiple burns. How would he get close if Zuko can also make concussive, but also scorching blasts of fire? Fires that can change in width and length.  Wolverine's speed is not enough to dodge a wide Optic blast from Cyclops and it was stated that a mere fireball to the face will throw him off his game. The Battle was decide long ago when people stopped trying to make an argument on it, then a fanboy saw the old topic and tried to revive it or put in his two cents.-3-
It does burn through his flesh, but he also has feats of him resisting fire damage. Bringing up an optic blast is irrelevant considering we don't know which is faster. I'm inclined to say Cykes blast but i do get your point. And i'm not debating that he wins or loses, it really all comes down to how smart he fights. Which in certain situations he does. The more taxed he gets, the more he tends to rely on his skill.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Aero_gt
@god_spawn:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I'm still siding with  Zuko, but if somehow he could escape/withstand large flames and catch up to Zuko who can at least propel himself into the sky, he'd be able to throw a punch/stab at him and maybe hit, Zuko is familiar with Martial arts so Wolverine wouldn't be able to stomp him cheaply, I' d also doubt that him seeing a burning/skull and bones wolverine would entice him to give him a  close combat fight. Although electricity should be able to stop his body from functioning. That is if he has normal organs.   

@cascadeking09:  
Let's see... Electricity can shut down you heart and other organs. It's a skill that Zuko can do at this point. Your body is a great conductor of electric currents. Electricity can both kill and revive one's life plus or minus some side effects like stroke or paralysis. Done. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Aero_gt: And i can accept that, there were points brought for  Zuko to win and i even brought some up in a few posts. I think this can go either way depending what happens. Btw Zuko has never displayed the ability to perform lightning. Sure he has peace of mind but its only speculation if he mastered it we can't use it as a liable feat. And Wolverine has withstood electricity before, he has even used himself as a lightning rod for storm's lightning bolts and has tanked swordsman's lightning sword and it hurt but he was still concious.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By cascadeking09
@Aero_gt said:
@god_spawn:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I'm still siding with  Zuko, but if somehow he could escape/withstand large flames and catch up to Zuko who can at least propel himself into the sky, he'd be able to throw a punch/stab at him and maybe hit, Zuko is familiar with Martial arts so Wolverine wouldn't be able to stomp him cheaply, I' d also doubt that him seeing a burning/skull and bones wolverine would entice him to give him a  close combat fight. Although electricity should be able to stop his body from functioning. That is if he has normal organs.   

@cascadeking09:  Let's see... Electricity can shut down you heart and other organs. It's a skill that Zuko can do at this point. Your body is a great conductor of electric currents. Electricity can both kill and revive one's life plus or minus some side effects like stroke or paralysis. Done. 
Zuko cannot shoot lightning. Only Ozai and Azula can. I don't know who told you he could do that now, but he didn't gain any new powers once he became Firelord.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Aero_gt
@cascadeking09: True it's unknown, but  he has been shone to redirect it, so he has the make up to do it, but we'll never know. 

@god_spawn: I'm sure lightning should still take him down given that he has normal organs and lightning really frys from the inside out rather than fire. Zuko would probably only try this as a last resort though and he'd have distance or he wouldn't try it. 
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
atmospheric plasma is in the atmosphere, meaning it exists in the air. Again when you get shocked by something or shock someone, how long does that take? less than a millisecond...oh but should it take like half a minute since it's comign from someones hand? no. this is physics, no matter how you try to bend it, there's no way the lightning bolt is travelling slower than 100 mph, faster than Wolverine can move.   I don't need other showings, Zuko hasn't existed for decades like Wolverine, outrunning lightning is all you need. I've dismissed Wolverine's feat as aim-dodging because characters that are FASTER than wolverine have admitted to aim dodging bullets, let alone lightning. Zuko didn't even dodge the lightning, he beat the lightning to its target.   This doesn't even prove that Zuko would win the fight, and I'm pretty sure Wolverine wins, but Zuko's speed feat hasn't been replicated by Logan. 
The difference is in the sky and clouds from the air and movements of someone's hands. It didn't say it takes half a minute or anything like that, but dodging lightning from Azula doesn't make Zuko a lightning dodger or faster than lightning. And this is just one instance of him ever doing anything like that, would his speed throughout the series lead you to believe he could move that fast? If he can have one showing of doding lightning he should have at least one or tow other speed feats that would lead you to believe he was even close to that. It doesn't take decades to have one or two speed feats. His biggest speed feat before that was chopping at an arrow. And you're exaggerating him "outrunning" the lightning, he took two short strides then jumped in front of it. Katara was just two steps to the right behind him. Yes Logan has a feat comparable to that. The one I saw was of Logan with his back turned moving out of the way. Zuko moving in front of Lightning isn't alot more impressive.
lightning, is lightning. I don't think you understand this. Not all water is the same but it still has the same basic properties, it will still freeze/evaporate at the same temperatures. Same thing was fire. Them harnessing the element and the physics behind them don't change because they're being bent by people, that's why it's a super power. Zuko didn't dodge lightning by Azula, he OUTRAN a lightning bolt! You see it in the video, the lightning is shooting for Katara, and he sprints and gets in front of her before the lightning bolt reaches her. Do you realize how explosive you have to be to beat freaking LIGHTNING to its target? lightning moves at 224,000 mph, even if you want to say it moves half as fast (which still has no credibility) that's STILL 1,000 times fast than a bullet, which Logan has to aim dodge.  

speed advantage? zuko. 
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Trackz

as for this fight, people are underestimating Wolverine's factor. as annoying as it may be, Wolverine has taken lightning strikes and pretty much everything under the sun and kept coming. Zuko would need to hammer Wolverine with fire for a while before Wolverine finally broke down. 

Wolverine 7/10

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Aero_gt:  He doesn't have normal organs though...Wolverine is still low level superhuman in durability.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Aero_gt
@god_spawn said:
@Aero_gt:  He doesn't have normal organs though...Wolverine is still low level superhuman in durability.
When...  sigh. How super are these organs? 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By daak1212

Wasn't Anime vs Comic re banned?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Aero_gt said:
@god_spawn said:
When...  sigh. How super are these organs? 
For the majority of his career he has  been low level superhuman in durablity even without the adamantium. And the organs are just more durable than normal, nothing too extreme, but thats besides the point since Zuko can't use lightning like you said.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@daak1212: Avatar is an american made show. It is legal.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By nefarious

Wolverine would heal from any attack Zuko throws at him. Therefore, the man with the rage of a beast wins. Plus, Wolvie has taken on Class 100s and held his own...such as Abomination, Hulk, and Colossus.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
The difference is in the sky and clouds from the air and movements of someone's hands. It didn't say it takes half a minute or anything like that, but dodging lightning from Azula doesn't make Zuko a lightning dodger or faster than lightning. And this is just one instance of him ever doing anything like that, would his speed throughout the series lead you to believe he could move that fast? If he can have one showing of doding lightning he should have at least one or tow other speed feats that would lead you to believe he was even close to that. It doesn't take decades to have one or two speed feats. His biggest speed feat before that was chopping at an arrow. And you're exaggerating him "outrunning" the lightning, he took two short strides then jumped in front of it. Katara was just two steps to the right behind him. Yes Logan has a feat comparable to that. The one I saw was of Logan with his back turned moving out of the way. Zuko moving in front of Lightning isn't alot more impressive.
lightning, is lightning. I don't think you understand this. Not all water is the same but it still has the same basic properties, it will still freeze/evaporate at the same temperatures. Same thing was fire. Them harnessing the element and the physics behind them don't change because they're being bent by people, that's why it's a super power. Zuko didn't dodge lightning by Azula, he OUTRAN a lightning bolt! You see it in the video, the lightning is shooting for Katara, and he sprints and gets in front of her before the lightning bolt reaches her. Do you realize how explosive you have to be to beat freaking LIGHTNING to its target? lightning moves at 224,000 mph, even if you want to say it moves half as fast (which still has no credibility) that's STILL 1,000 times fast than a bullet, which Logan has to aim dodge.    speed advantage? zuko. 
Ok, were done. Whether lightning coming from Azula is the same speed as the real thing or not,  you still refuse to acknowledge that wolverine has done so as well even though you obviously haven't see the instance that I'm speaking of. Nor hav you acknowledge the fact that Zuko has never displayed anything above peak human speed throughout the series.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Trackz

@cascadeking09  
1. people faster than Wolverine had admitted they can't dodge bullets. lightning>bullets
2. zuko has a history of dodging and reacting to lightning, it's commonplace for skilled benders.  
3. zuko doesn't need multiple speed feats, unlike Wolverine he hasn't been around for multiple decades. quantity doesn't equal quality. 

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is such a joke lol even during Sozin's Comet, Zuko cannot do anything to put Wolverine down for good. Wolverine has many feats of dodging lightning. Actions speak louder than words, and even though people above Wolverine have "admitted" that they can't dodge bullets, Wolverine has done not only that, but also dodged real lightning from the sky. With Sozin's Comet, Wolverine jumps into the air and claws Zuko's intestines out.

Kemurikage Azula from "Smoke and Shadow Part 3" amped by Sozin's Comet would've been a much better match for Wolverine. Zuko is nothing compared to Wolverine. Even Azula would lose, though. Her lightning would fry him for a bit, though...