#1 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

vs. Wraith

Battle takes place in a wide open arena. No obstacles. Wolverine and Wraith will start 50 feet apart. No prep, but they each know that the other has a healing factor. Wraith has his polymorphic weapon that can turn into other weapons like a gun, whip, and blade. Since neither of them can die, wins are by KO or submission. No BFR.

If you haven't read Annihilation Conquest (which you should because it is great), here is a wiki on Wraith. Make sure you scroll down to the Zak-Del Wraith. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wraith_(Marvel_Comics)

#2 Posted by dondave (37310 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Stalemate

#3 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, a Wraith thread.

#4 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

That is what I was thinking. I can't decide a clear-cut winner. I thought a wolverine fan boy would have said 10 out of 10 by now. They say that even when he fights Galactus though.

@texasdeathmatch said:

Nice, a Wraith thread.

Wraith needs more respect, and another storyline soon!

#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@tparks: Would be awesome, but I'm pretty sure the writers at Marvel have already forgotten about him. We'll probably see him in 20 years.
#6 Edited by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3088 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

@dondave said:

That is what I was thinking. I can't decide a clear-cut winner. I thought a wolverine fan boy would have said 10 out of 10 by now. They say that even when he fights Galactus though.

Logan 10/10

no but seriously I am not completely sure but this fight seems like it would end in a stalemate