Wolverine vs Wonder Woman (Read OP)

• 170 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Wolverine vs Wonder Woman - with a twist

• Speed is completely equalized
  • Wonder Woman has no weapons
  • Wolverine - Adamantium, pre-Cornell
  • No prep
  • Morals on
  • New York City
  • Standard elimination

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

She still beats the crap out of him. Nice job on trying to make her lose.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana throws Logan into sun.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She still beats the s**t out of him. It's not as if the reason she only won against him to begin with was because of her speed or her weapons. He lunges and she punts his a$$ to the moon.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if he does land some good hits, her healing factor can more than take care of it. His, not so much.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Even if he does land some good hits, her healing factor can more than take care of it. His, not so much.

I would tend to disagree, Wolverine has tanked shots from Hulk, who has greater striking power/durability than Wonder Woman, going by feats.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ww wins by standing still and letting him hit her until he eventually bends his claws.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By frozen  Moderator
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@evil_incarnate: How is it a spite match? There are Hulk vs Wolverine threads and Thor vs Wolverine threads.

Hulk by feats hits harder than Wonder Woman and has greater healing, his claws have cut Hulk and Thanos (who tanks blasts from Odin) of all people. Wonder Woman is known to cut and has to deflect bullets because of it, I'd say with limitations this is rather fair.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets not act like Diana has Cheetah as a enemy

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@highaccuser said:

I would tend to disagree, Wolverine has tanked shots from Hulk, who has greater striking power/durability than Wonder Woman, going by feats.

She's not one-shotting him by any means, but considering weaker people than her(Wonder Man)have beaten down Logan I don't see why she can't.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I see what you did there

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Diana had made Clark bleed from her hits. I doubt Logan can take it.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 frozen  Moderator

@zhurong said:

Lets not act like Diana has Cheetah as a enemy

Can Cheetah cut Thanos?

@frozen said:

@highaccuser said:

She's not one-shotting him by any means, but considering weaker people than her(Wonder Man)have beaten down Logan I don't see why she can't.

But if I take that logic, stronger people than her have failed to put down Wolverine.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Do you really think Wolverine can take on the Hulk? The only reason he hangs with him is via plot

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh stats equalized wolverine will win, sadly you only got rid of wonderwomans speed, However thinking of it now she hasnt been the best at surviving sharp objects, wolverine does have a big chacne to win

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 frozen  Moderator

@rbt said:

@frozen: Diana had made Clark bleed from her hits. I doubt Logan can take it.

So? Wolverine’s cut Thanos who is leagues beyond Superman in durability, he’s cut Hulk, who is durable, he’s tanked shots from Hulk and also soaked up Nukes.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sy8000

@frozen:

But if I take that logic, stronger people than her have failed to put down Wolverine.

Like who? Because the number of blows required makes a big difference.

Also, speed here is equalized. The reason there can be Thor vs Wolverine threads is because he's slow. In this scenario they'll be getting in an even number of hits. The question is who's hits do more.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@frozen said:

@evil_incarnate: How is it a spite match? There are Hulk vs Wolverine threads and Thor vs Wolverine threads.

Those are spite matches too imo. Wolverine honestly doesn't have the strength to put up a real fight if any of them were serious they would end him. Besides any advantages that he may have had over Thor or Hulk, which many would say is his speed, reflexes and skill are completely lost on Wonder Woman she's a trained warrior whose main schtick is deflecting, ducking, dodging, etc. The chances of Wolverine landing a significant blow to end her before he was knocked unconscious is so low it's practically nonexistent.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 frozen  Moderator

@zhurong said:

@frozen: Do you really think Wolverine can take on the Hulk? The only reason he hangs with him is via plot

He can’t anymore, but he does often have a chance, because Adamantium doesn’t do much to Hulk anymore, however consistently he’s cut Hulk, Gladiator (IIRC) and even Thanos, given we all know Wonder Woman has a problem with sharp objects (bullets) there is more than enough evidence to say he can harm her.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And sorry did you just say wonderman is weaker than her when he has one shot thor? Hahhahahahah@highaccuser:

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW could just knock Logan out with one punch. Having an adamantium skeleton does not mean you can't get KO-ed or blackout from being hit at the correct areas. Besides, WW could always just toss Logan into orbit and have his head go pop.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser: @evil_incarnate: Equalizing speed does not rid of his vast agility, which adds to his elusiveness. And those are not spite, because we’ve seen Wolverine fight Hulk a number of times and cut top-tier powerhouses with his claws, Wonder Woman’s struggled with bullets and I’d say that his claws CAN hurt her, or even kill her, that’s why it’s a fair match with some stats equalized.

He has also soaked up Nukes IIRC, and Wonder Woman’s durability against Nukes, is not far beyond his.

There's also the Hercules vs Wolverine thread, in which the latter had more convincing arguments for.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ZhuRong

Namor knocked Wolverine out without much effort and he nowhere near Diana's strength

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew_tan said:

WW could just knock Logan out with one punch. Having an adamantium skeleton does not mean you can't get KO-ed or blackout from being hit at the correct areas. Besides, WW could always just toss Logan into orbit and have his head go pop.

I said something similar, but the thread maker decided to make it no BFR.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And sorry did you just say wonderman is weaker than her when he has one shot thor? Hahhahahahah@highaccuser:

Sigh...let's look at the full fight.

He wasn't KO'd. Besides, that's him not holding back. He was holding back against Logan, and when he is holding back he's much weaker than Diana.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Since when is Thanos leagues above Superman in durability? Thanos was badly damaged by a black hole...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@drew_tan: @evil_incarnate: KO is a possibility, but in recent pre-Cornell years we've seen him tank shots from powerhouses, there is also a comic in which Hulk KO's Wolverine once he loses Adamantium, which indicates his durability is rather high because of it. There's also the possibility she gets cut, considering there is more than enough ample proof to say he can cut Wonder Woman who has no weapons, we've seen the likes of Equus cut Supergirl.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Who is stronger than her? Hulk? I'm sorry but Hulk isn't stronger.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RBT

@frozen: I am not doubting Logan's ability to cut Diana. He can. But her healing woukd be nore than enough to take care of any damage. However, Diana has much better striking feats than Hulk. There is absolutely no ppausible scenario Logan can win against Diana.

Not to mention her bracelets which shoukd be able to block Logan's claws.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@highaccuser: @evil_incarnate: Equalizing speed does not rid of his vast agility, which adds to his elusiveness. And those are not spite, because we’ve seen Wolverine fight Hulk a number of times and cut top-tier powerhouses with his claws, Wonder Woman’s struggled with bullets and I’d say that his claws CAN hurt her, or even kill her, that’s why it’s a fair match with some stats equalized.

He has also soaked up Nukes IIRC, and Wonder Woman’s durability against Nukes, is not far beyond his.

There's also the Hercules vs Wolverine thread, in which the latter had more convincing arguments for.

It doesn't get rid of his agility, that's just not enough to keep her from getting in good hits or using shockwaves. His claws will hurt her, but with her healing factor that won't do much good.

He may have soaked nukes, but she took a point blank thermonuke with no damage. I haven't seen the nuke soaking scans from Logan so I can't compare the two.

The reason Logan beats hercules is his speed and evasive skills. These are not things he has over Diana.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman survived an IMP from Zoom. How about Wolverine?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@shadowhuntr said:

@frozen: Since when is Thanos leagues above Superman in durability? Thanos was badly damaged by a black hole...

....He's tanked shots from Galactus, Odin and Tyrant. He's by far more durable than Superman.

@shadowhuntr said:

@frozen: Who is stronger than her? Hulk? I'm sorry but Hulk isn't stronger.

He is, I can give you 5 accounts of her strength being far below Superman's, Hulk has striking power over her going by feats.

What do you have to suggest she's stronger than Hulk?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has tanked full force blasts from Odin after he one-shotted Surfer and Drax, a blast from Omega(who was far more powerful than galactus), and hits from the galactus level tyrant.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Drew_Tan

@evil_incarnate: @frozen: Even if she can't BFR him, she could always just grab something big and heavy enough and drop it on Wolvie so he can't move. The fight is in NYC. She could just pile cars or vaults on Wolvie until he taps out.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@rbt: Wonder Woman does not have striking above Hulk. Hulk's top tier striking he's punched through the time barrier and nearly destroyed The Earth with his footsteps.

The scenario put forward is fair - considering there are Wolverine vs Hercules threads floating around, and Wolverine vs Hulk.

@zhurong said:

Wonder Woman survived an IMP from Zoom. How about Wolverine?

And yet bullets can cut/kill her?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 frozen  Moderator

@drew_tan said:

@evil_incarnate: @frozen: Even if she can't BFR him, she could always just grab something big and heavy enough and drop it on Wolvie so he can't move. The fight is in NYC. She could just pile cars or vaults on Wolvie until he taps out.

That’s not putting him down.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Yeah. That's WB Hulk. I don't think Logan fought this version ogmf Hulk.

And again Diana's bracelets should be able to block Logan's claws.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Comparing Wolverine vs Hulk to Wolverine vs Wonder Woman isn't the same the Hulk's own agility and skills are minimal so it's easier for someone like Wolverine or Spider-Man to duck and dodge him. In this battle he's facing someone with Hulk level strength, a healing factor and is a trained and seasoned warrior and before you attempt to say that Thor is too, he's never shown skills on Wonder Woman's level nor as consistently as she has. I see his attacks being deflected and him being knocked out.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Bullets can pierce Aquaman's skin and it has been established that he would beat Wolverine

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@wolverine08 would probably be the most qualified to give thoughts on Wolverine taking on another high tier powerhouse in the form of Wonder Woman.

I still lean towards Diana. Even without her speed and weapons, Diana still has a healing factor capable of repairing dire wounds, the damage soak to take some of Logan's claws and the raw physical advantage to put him down. Logan might be able to get a few wins though.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Diana's speed reduced to Wolverine's speed? Because that would reduce her striking power.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wondy 6-7/10

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Oh, I just realized it's New 52... I thought it was Pre 52. Sorry.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Diana may not be as skilled as Logan but compared to most other bricks in her class, her combat efficiency and skill is unparalleled. Hulk may hit harder, but Diana will make her hits count (hitting weak points etc) . She also has the advantage of AOE attacks as well and considering the OP has given her the ability to fly, she has movement advantage and the ability to throw projectiles and bury stuff on Logan. Between these advantages I think she takes a decent majority.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You got forgot to remove her godly strength.

One punch would cave Wolverines head in, and while he's regenerating she chucks him into the sun

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: are he reactions equalised as well? Or just her speed. I mean is she still quick enough to react to bullets and block them?

Wolvie is strong and quick but not on WW level. But if she can't react as quick then those claws could really cut her up badly due to her not being great at stopping piercing weapons.