#1 Posted by Assman (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is sent in by S.H.I.E.L.D. to infiltrate Umbrella Corp and take them down. He gets to the top of the Umbrella command chain and finds Albert Wesker waiting for Wolverine just before the events of RE5 take place.

#2 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight, gotta think abouit it

#3 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh...if you mean that Wesker from Resident Evil then it could be a very interesting fight.

#4 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

As durable, skilled, and resilient as Wolverine is, Wesker would beat him.  Wolverine can't tag what he can't catch, and Wesker moves at the speed of a blur, in the blink of an eye, he's dodged bullets point blank and reappeared nearby standing the same way.  Wesker also has the advantage in strength, he's punched a hole straight through a man's chest, taken a fall from a high cliff and survived.  Wesker catches RPG missiles and wrestles with them.  Wesker might not be able to keep Wolverine down for good, but Wesker would put Wolverine down.
#5 Posted by Assman (1874 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
"As durable, skilled, and resilient as Wolverine is, Wesker would beat him.  Wolverine can't tag what he can't catch, and Wesker moves at the speed of a blur, in the blink of an eye, he's dodged bullets point blank and reappeared nearby standing the same way.  Wesker also has the advantage in strength, he's punched a hole straight through a man's chest, taken a fall from a high cliff and survived.  Wesker catches RPG missiles and wrestles with them.  Wesker might not be able to keep Wolverine down for good, but Wesker would put Wolverine down. "

Wolverine's tagged speedsters, survived being ripped in half, and taken on characters as strong as the Hulk, so, not really sure at this stage.
#6 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
"@progenitor said:
"As durable, skilled, and resilient as Wolverine is, Wesker would beat him.  Wolverine can't tag what he can't catch, and Wesker moves at the speed of a blur, in the blink of an eye, he's dodged bullets point blank and reappeared nearby standing the same way.  Wesker also has the advantage in strength, he's punched a hole straight through a man's chest, taken a fall from a high cliff and survived.  Wesker catches RPG missiles and wrestles with them.  Wesker might not be able to keep Wolverine down for good, but Wesker would put Wolverine down. "
Wolverine's tagged speedsters, survived being ripped in half, and taken on characters as strong as the Hulk, so, not really sure at this stage. "

Well sure, but Wesker uses his speed in calculation.  He was, after all, a researcher.  Besides, the OP didn't specify if this was to the death, so if Wesker managed to rip his throat out or pound every organ in his body to mush, he'd eventually heal, but Wesker would still be the winner.  And that's the thing about Wesker, he doesn't use his strength for brute purposes normally, he does it in technique, combining it with his speed to hit an opponent at numerous angles before delivering a punch that could send them flying, strong enough to go straight through a human chest.  Wesker's also quite durable, I mean Chris Redfield during RE5 was basically at peak human strength, and when he gave a full on haymaker at Wesker's face, Wesker didn't even flinch.  Wolverine might be able to tag speedsters, but I think Wesker's combined skills would overwhelm him in a fight.
#7 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

Video showing the first encounter of Wesker and the BSAA, barely being tagged while moving in the speed of a blur. 

Another video showcasing Wesker's skills against a duo.  

And finally, the last vid of showing Wesker's feat, including my favorite which is that flip mid-air straight kick he gives to Chris that sends him sprawling.
#8 Posted by thesoc89 (5 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor: speaking of skills...isn't wolverine 
a master in many forms of martial arts and is familiar with nearly all. and 
Wolverine was also a samurai and is a skilled katana user. He has defeat other master fighter's like Shang-Chi and he has beaten Captain America many times, he has killed thousands of Hand ninja's at a time. Wolverine is also skilled in espionage due to his time in the army and being made a weapon. He recently took down 5 Mystic Masters at the same time without even pulling out his claws  
#9 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio
@thesoc89 said:
" @progenitor: speaking of skills...isn't wolverine  a master in many forms of martial arts and is familiar with nearly all. and  Wolverine was also a samurai and is a skilled katana user. He has defeat other master fighter's like Shang-Chi and he has beaten Captain America many times, he has killed thousands of Hand ninja's at a time. Wolverine is also skilled in espionage due to his time in the army and being made a weapon. He recently took down 5 Mystic Masters at the same time without even pulling out his claws   "

Yeah, that's all pretty much true, more or less.  Although, to be fair, Captain America's taken him down in combat as well a few times, and Daredevil basically punked him with a strike to the windpipe.  Logan has plenty of skills, but as does Wesker.  He was given full military training, plus any additional training by Umbrella, before he even took the serum he managed to kill the proto-tyrant that was in RE0.  Wesker's also taken down an infected Sergei, and his two Mr. X-like tyrant bodyguards.  They both have formidable backgrounds and skills, but the fact remains that Wesker has a distinct advantage in his speed, he could probably blitz Wolverine going bloodlusted.  As skilled as Wolverine is, he's been warded off before by street-levelers.  He basically got his ass handed to him by Wild Child, who had just gotten an upgrade by Romulus.  I just think that the combination of Wesker's skills and powers would manage to take out Wolverine.
#10 Posted by Treason (228 posts) - - Show Bio

plus dont forget that logan will get distracted by the awesomeness that is wesker

#11 Posted by Chaos Burn (1787 posts) - - Show Bio

basically, Chris only managed to 'defeat' Wesker coz that girl was there to distract him... 1 on 1 I say Wesker wins against Wolverine....

#12 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap took him down one time in his own series when Logan wasnt trying to fight back and the other time he had the murasama blade.  Daredevil took down a feral Logan that wasnt in his right mind

#13 Posted by Johnggernaut (78 posts) - - Show Bio

To the Death?  Wolverine.

Just taken down?  Wesker.

#14 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Burn said:
"basically, Chris only managed to 'defeat' Wesker coz that girl was there to distract him... 1 on 1 I say Wesker wins against Wolverine.... "

True.  Actually, twice Wesker was about to kill Chris just the two of them going H2H, once with Jill, then with Sheva.  Wesker's definitely one of my favorite villains, but honestly, I thought William Birkin was a great character.  I would have loved to have seen a thread of G-Birkin against Hulk
#15 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2813 posts) - - Show Bio

You also forget that Wesker has access to a myriad of ways of manipulating or outright controlling Wolverine in addition to his speed and strength.

#16 Posted by Dane (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way.

I think Wolverine has the edge here though. If Wesker doesn't know about his healing factor or adamantium skeleton he really wouldn't be able to hurt Logan until he had figured it out through fighting him. Unfortunately he probably wouldn't keep his head attached to his body that long. Wolverine is too skilled and too dangerous to let Wesker get the upperhand. Now, on speed; Wesker is too fast for Chris Redfield and co to see. That doesn't mean he's too fast for Logan and even still, Wolverine has tagged people who are too fast for him to see (speedsters, The Gorgon, etc). If this was Wolverine without adamantium then it would be a much better fight for Wesker.

Probably give it to Wolverine 6-7/10. Highly circumstantial imo.

#17 Posted by k4tzm4n (51200 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
"Could go either way.  I think Wolverine has the edge here though. If Wesker doesn't know about his healing factor or adamantium skeleton he really wouldn't be able to hurt Logan until he had figured it out through fighting him. Unfortunately he probably wouldn't keep his head attached to his body that long. Wolverine is too skilled and too dangerous to let Wesker get the upperhand. Now, on speed; Wesker is too fast for Chris Redfield and co to see. That doesn't mean he's too fast for Logan and even still, Wolverine has tagged people who are too fast for him to see (speedsters, The Gorgon, etc). If this was Wolverine without adamantium then it would be a much better fight for Wesker.  Probably give it to Wolverine 6-7/10. Highly circumstantial imo. "

Agreed.
Staff
#18 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Dane said:
"Could go either way.  I think Wolverine has the edge here though. If Wesker doesn't know about his healing factor or adamantium skeleton he really wouldn't be able to hurt Logan until he had figured it out through fighting him. Unfortunately he probably wouldn't keep his head attached to his body that long. Wolverine is too skilled and too dangerous to let Wesker get the upperhand. Now, on speed; Wesker is too fast for Chris Redfield and co to see. That doesn't mean he's too fast for Logan and even still, Wolverine has tagged people who are too fast for him to see (speedsters, The Gorgon, etc). If this was Wolverine without adamantium then it would be a much better fight for Wesker.  Probably give it to Wolverine 6-7/10. Highly circumstantial imo. "
Agreed. "
agreed (x2)
#19 Posted by karrob (4283 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump...

#20 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually a very good fight... 
Now I really,really,REALLY hope he's in MvC3.
#21 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Problem with Wesker he played around with Chris and friends up until he turned into tentacle monster Wesker. He had an awful case of bad guy syndrome that just didn't let him kill off the main characters before they ruined his plans.
That and Wolverine has faced better than Wesker in ALL areas. 

I'll take Wolverine for the majority, unless Wesker decides to change up his fighting style

@ARMIV
said:
"This is actually a very good fight... Now I really,really,REALLY hope he's in MvC3. "

Whats her name from street fighter is supposed to be the fastest character in the game, unless it's Wesker in hentai tentacle monster form, I doubt we will be seeing him. :P
#22 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV said:
" This is actually a very good fight... Now I really,really,REALLY hope he's in MvC3. "
he is,according to rumors
#23 Posted by Edamame (28395 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there supposed to be a sequel to RE 5?

#24 Posted by Assman (1874 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
"Is there supposed to be a sequel to RE 5? "

I sure as hell hope so (even though I haven't even finished RE5). As to the fight, i'd give Wolverine a slight majority, even though I think Wesker should take it.
#25 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV said:
"This is actually a very good fight... Now I really,really,REALLY hope he's in MvC3. "

I really hope so.  If he isn't i'd consider not buying it.  I mean, Deadpool and Cap are awesome, but Wesker and Juggernaut better be in it.  IMHO, I still give this to Wesker.  He could always inject uroburo's into Wolvie, who's healing factor would reject it, but give Wesker long enough to blitz him.  In any case, he would achieve complete.. global.. saturation.
#26 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Albert Wesker.

#27 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:

This is circumstantial, but I wouldn't be surprised if Wesker did have a healing factor, I mean, he managed to live and save Jill from the brink of death when they both plummeted off the cliff at Spencers castle, and during RE: Umbrella Chronicles, when the Rockford Island is going up in flame due to the self destruct, Wesker's just standing there in the inferno waving to Chris.  So, either Wesker is just incredibly physically durable, or he might have his own healing factor.  Like I said, speculation though, who knows what the hell Birkin put in that serum.
#28 Posted by thesoc89 (5 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor:  well, if your saying that wesker has more military experience than logan, talk about surviving world war I&II
#29 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio
@thesoc89 said:
" @progenitor:  well, if your saying that wesker has more military experience than logan, talk about surviving world war I&II "

Nah man, I wouldn't compare Wolverine's military experience to Weskers, Wesker's never even been in a war, but he was basically bred and made to be a perfect human being (basically aryan).  Wesker had natural skills in the Umbrella military faction as well as having skills as a researcher in the science department, but he was too impatient, and allowed Birkin to do all the paperwork.  Wolverine's survival isn't too much a feat though, I mean look at how extreme his healing factor is. Personally, I liked during the bone-claw era when his healing factor was weakened, it made him more vulnerable and have to rely more on skill.  As far as Wesker goes, his augmented abilities alone make it so he could simply blitz Logan to unconsciousness, then later on take over Weapon X and put him in a tube or something.
#30 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
" @thesoc89 said:
" @progenitor: speaking of skills...isn't wolverine  a master in many forms of martial arts and is familiar with nearly all. and  Wolverine was also a samurai and is a skilled katana user. He has defeat other master fighter's like Shang-Chi and he has beaten Captain America many times, he has killed thousands of Hand ninja's at a time. Wolverine is also skilled in espionage due to his time in the army and being made a weapon. He recently took down 5 Mystic Masters at the same time without even pulling out his claws   "
Yeah, that's all pretty much true, more or less.  Although, to be fair, Captain America's taken him down in combat as well a few times, and Daredevil basically punked him with a strike to the windpipe.  Logan has plenty of skills, but as does Wesker.  He was given full military training, plus any additional training by Umbrella, before he even took the serum he managed to kill the proto-tyrant that was in RE0.  Wesker's also taken down an infected Sergei, and his two Mr. X-like tyrant bodyguards.  They both have formidable backgrounds and skills, but the fact remains that Wesker has a distinct advantage in his speed, he could probably blitz Wolverine going bloodlusted.  As skilled as Wolverine is, he's been warded off before by street-levelers.  He basically got his ass handed to him by Wild Child, who had just gotten an upgrade by Romulus.  I just think that the combination of Wesker's skills and powers would manage to take out Wolverine. "
You're forgetting that Wolverine had tarined for over 100 years and so Wesker would be stupid to try and fight Logan in H2H but using his speed he could win but im not sure what the OP is? do they have to kill to win or just K.O? 
#31 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio
@blade hunter said:
" @progenitor said:
" @thesoc89 said:
Yeah, that's all pretty much true, more or less.  Although, to be fair, Captain America's taken him down in combat as well a few times, and Daredevil basically punked him with a strike to the windpipe.  Logan has plenty of skills, but as does Wesker.  He was given full military training, plus any additional training by Umbrella, before he even took the serum he managed to kill the proto-tyrant that was in RE0.  Wesker's also taken down an infected Sergei, and his two Mr. X-like tyrant bodyguards.  They both have formidable backgrounds and skills, but the fact remains that Wesker has a distinct advantage in his speed, he could probably blitz Wolverine going bloodlusted.  As skilled as Wolverine is, he's been warded off before by street-levelers.  He basically got his ass handed to him by Wild Child, who had just gotten an upgrade by Romulus.  I just think that the combination of Wesker's skills and powers would manage to take out Wolverine. "
You're forgetting that Wolverine had tarined for over 100 years and so Wesker would be stupid to try and fight Logan in H2H but using his speed he could win but im not sure what the OP is? do they have to kill to win or just K.O?  "

Trust me dude, I haven't forgotten Wolverine's involvement in the wars, I just read not too long ago one of his origin stories when he first met Captain America, but just because he's skilled doesn't mean he can't be beaten.  OP said that S.H.I.E.L.D. sent Wolvie to investigate and he stumbles upon Wesker.  Which means Wolverine wouldn't have a clue about Wesker's abilities aside from smelling the augmentation from the serum on Wesker.  I'm sure that it would be a good fight, but Wesker's speed alone could allow him to blitz Wolverine, and he has enough strength to wrestle an RPG rocket or punch a hole straight through a human torso.  I think that Wesker would KO Wolverine, that tends to happen a lot anyway, Wolverine tends to hold back so he has more personal info on the people he fights, and he knows that he'll heal, like when he fought The Hood, or when he fought Cap H2H.  Wesker would just outclass him in a first confrontation.  If they had a rematch later? I could see Wolvie catching Wesker and possibly beating him, but not the first time.  This goes to Wesker.
#32 Posted by Edamame (28395 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor: Wesker has a healing factor that is similar to Captain America's healing factor.
#33 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @progenitor: Wesker has a healing factor that is similar to Captain America's healing factor. "

Yeah, actually I was thinking similarly.  It's not on par with Wolverine's, but it's still an accelerated healing factor.  You know, it's funny, i'm glad you made mention of Cap, because Birkin's serum given to Wesker almost makes him somewhat of a super-soldier, only on a much more powerful and darker scale.  I gotta say, along with Sabretooth, Wesker and Birkin are my all-time favorite villains.
#34 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins, Gorgon is faster then Wesker is and Logan was able to tag him several times.  Wesker is going to get tagged and beheaded

#35 Posted by IKnowEverything (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins. People keep saying Wesker would knock him out but thats the great thing about Wolverine these days. You can't knock him out anymore. After fighting the Hulk as well as other big time sluggers like Juggernaut, wolverines healing factor works so fast now that when you hit him hard enough for his brain to smash into his skull, which makes you lose consciousness, his consciousness is only gone for like a nanosecond, and so he never even hits the ground. You have to find a way to kill him to put him down, and Wesker couldnt do that. Not before Wolverine cut his head off. 

#36 Posted by Katashi_Nagano (231 posts) - - Show Bio
@mira said:
Oh...if you mean that Wesker from Resident Evil then it could be a very interesting fight.
Is there another???
#37 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
 Wolverine wins, Gorgon is faster then Wesker is and Logan was able to tag him several times.  Wesker is going to get tagged and beheaded
Gorgon was completely owning Wolverine... 

Wesker takes this. 
#38 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@IKnowEverything said:
Wolverine wins. People keep saying Wesker would knock him out but thats the great thing about Wolverine these days. You can't knock him out anymore. After fighting the Hulk as well as other big time sluggers like Juggernaut, wolverines healing factor works so fast now that when you hit him hard enough for his brain to smash into his skull, which makes you lose consciousness, his consciousness is only gone for like a nanosecond, and so he never even hits the ground. You have to find a way to kill him to put him down, and Wesker couldnt do that. Not before Wolverine cut his head off. 
plenty of characters have put down wolverine 
shadowland daredevil 
captain america's son two-shotted him 
ares floored him 
namor one-shotted him  
franken-castle straight owned him too

Just because Wolverine is dense enough to take on much stronger characters (and get owned) doesn't mean he is right there with them.  Plenty of characters have knocked out Wolverine by destroying his brain as well. 

Wesker is infinitely faster than him and stronger too. 
#39 Posted by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine for reasons already stated.

Moderator Online
#40 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
most reasons don't take into account that the enemies that support Wolverine's case trounced him. 
#41 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way.
#42 Posted by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz said:
@god_spawn said:
most reasons don't take into account that the enemies that support Wolverine's case trounced him. 
I'm not talking about what Finalstar said more or so what Dane said. Now bring up an actual argument then.
Moderator Online
#43 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
Could go either way.  I think Wolverine has the edge here though. If Wesker doesn't know about his healing factor or adamantium skeleton he really wouldn't be able to hurt Logan until he had figured it out through fighting him. Unfortunately he probably wouldn't keep his head attached to his body that long. Wolverine is too skilled and too dangerous to let Wesker get the upperhand. Now, on speed; Wesker is too fast for Chris Redfield and co to see. That doesn't mean he's too fast for Logan and even still, Wolverine has tagged people who are too fast for him to see (speedsters, The Gorgon, etc). If this was Wolverine without adamantium then it would be a much better fight for Wesker.  Probably give it to Wolverine 6-7/10. Highly circumstantial imo.
Wolverine's skeleton makes him more durable, but you still hurt him the same way. You reference Gorgon as an enemy Wolverine has tagged, but Wolverine easily beat wolverien twice, and was abotu to kill Wolverine before Logan pulled that life saving stunt. Gorgon>>>Wolverine. Weskers speed and strength out class Wolverine's and Wesker has the ability to end this fight quickly, people shouldn't forget that KO'ing Wolverine isn't impossible.
#44 Posted by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz said:
@Dane said:
Could go either way.  I think Wolverine has the edge here though. If Wesker doesn't know about his healing factor or adamantium skeleton he really wouldn't be able to hurt Logan until he had figured it out through fighting him. Unfortunately he probably wouldn't keep his head attached to his body that long. Wolverine is too skilled and too dangerous to let Wesker get the upperhand. Now, on speed; Wesker is too fast for Chris Redfield and co to see. That doesn't mean he's too fast for Logan and even still, Wolverine has tagged people who are too fast for him to see (speedsters, The Gorgon, etc). If this was Wolverine without adamantium then it would be a much better fight for Wesker.  Probably give it to Wolverine 6-7/10. Highly circumstantial imo.
Wolverine's skeleton makes him more durable, but you still hurt him the same way. You reference Gorgon as an enemy Wolverine has tagged, but Wolverine easily beat wolverien twice, and was abotu to kill Wolverine before Logan pulled that life saving stunt. Gorgon>>>Wolverine. Weskers speed and strength out class Wolverine's and Wesker has the ability to end this fight quickly, people shouldn't forget that KO'ing Wolverine isn't impossible.
So because Gorgon beat Wolverine, Wesker can even though Gorgon is far more skilled than Wesker? Wolverine has tagged and beaten faster opponents than Wesker being QuickSilver and Speed Demon. And like Dane said all because Wesker is too fast to see by someone that is a normal doesn't mean he should be to Wolverine. Wesker may have the speed advantage but Wolverine has moved so fast he becomes a blur to the normal human so he isn't a complete sitting duck here and with his skill and durability he can tank whatever Wesker is dishing and he can dish out enough to take Wesker down. This isn't the first fight Wolverine has been outclassed by someone stronger and sometimes faster than him and managed to hold his own quite well. Spider-Man should be faster than him and should be fast enough to become a blur to the human eye and he is atleast 5-10 times stronger than Logan and he has never been able to KO him, Hulk, Thing, Wonder-Man, Ba'al and even Namor are all solid bricks and Wolverine has always tanked their hits quite well and kept on ticking and has even beaten some of them. Wesker by comparison doesn't have much ahead of Wolverine considering what he deals with on a regular basis. This won't be a quick fight for either side and i agree with Dane it is highly circumstantial but i give Logan the edge.
Moderator Online
#45 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
@Trackz said:
@Dane said:
So because Gorgon beat Wolverine, Wesker can even though Gorgon is far more skilled than Wesker? Wolverine has tagged and beaten faster opponents than Wesker being QuickSilver and Speed Demon. And like Dane said all because Wesker is too fast to see by someone that is a normal doesn't mean he should be to Wolverine. Wesker may have the speed advantage but Wolverine has moved so fast he becomes a blur to the normal human so he isn't a complete sitting duck here and with his skill and durability he can tank whatever Wesker is dishing and he can dish out enough to take Wesker down. This isn't the first fight Wolverine has been outclassed by someone stronger and sometimes faster than him and managed to hold his own quite well. Spider-Man should be faster than him and should be fast enough to become a blur to the human eye and he is atleast 5-10 times stronger than Logan and he has never been able to KO him, Hulk, Thing, Wonder-Man, Ba'al and even Namor are all solid bricks and Wolverine has always tanked their hits quite well and kept on ticking and has even beaten some of them. Wesker by comparison doesn't have much ahead of Wolverine considering what he deals with on a regular basis. This won't be a quick fight for either side and i agree with Dane it is highly circumstantial but i give Logan the edge.
no. I was saying that using Gorgon as a reason for Wolverine beating Wesker is silly seeing as Gorgon mopped the floor with him.  Speed Demon was barely even fighting him, in the scan Wovlerien was swinging and missing all the while speed demon was just running. Spiderman SHOULD be faster than wolverine but feats put them extremely close, Wolverine aim dodges, it's been cited multiple times, as seen in the cut scenes, Wesker is actually faster than the bullets.

Namor, Hulk and more have all one-shotted Wolverine. People have this illusion that Wolverine takes calls 100 hits and is fine, when he's not most of the time he's ko'd, if not he is BFR'd.  

Anyway you've referenced opponents wh were faster than him and opponents (who had normal durability and strength) and opponents who were stronger than him (who had sub par speed and fighting ability) in wesker you have someone who is faster AND stronger than Wolverine, as well as a competent fighter. 

Wesker takes this 6/10, it's still pretty close because as we've seen Wesker likes to horse around with opponents, Wolverine only needs a couple of good blows to win however a number of well placed blows from wesker will KO logan, I already gave a shot list of opponents who managed to managed to KO logan through melee. 
#46 Edited by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz:

no. I was saying that using Gorgon as a reason for Wolverine beating Wesker is silly seeing as Gorgon mopped the floor with him.  Speed Demon was barely even fighting him, in the scan Wovlerien was swinging and missing all the while speed demon was just running. Spiderman SHOULD be faster than wolverine but feats put them extremely close, Wolverine aim dodges, it's been cited multiple times, as seen in the cut scenes, Wesker is actually faster than the bullets

Wolverine has dodged bullets plenty of times against multiple people with automatic gun fire and even managed to sprint at a helicopter  fire and avoid being hit and still Wesker is nothing compared to Quicksilver and Speed Demon his speed edge over Logan is not enough that he cannot react to.

Namor, Hulk and more have all one-shotted Wolverine. People have this illusion that Wolverine takes calls 100 hits and is fine, when he's not most of the time he's ko'd, if not he is BFR'd

And Wolverine has broke Hulk's nose , beat Namor before. Cause he can and has tanked 100+ class hits fine even if BFR'd, if you have a problem with it take it up with the writers cause it's been established he has and can take those hits and come back to fight. Wesker holds nothing on those guys in strength either. I can bring up plenty of scans of Wolverine being nailed by Hulk, Namor, Thing, Skaar, Wonder-Man, Roughhouse, Spider-Man going all out etc.

nyway you've referenced opponents wh were faster than him and opponents (who had normal durability and strength) and opponents who were stronger than him (who had sub par speed and fighting ability) in wesker you have someone who is faster AND stronger than Wolverine, as well as a competent fighter

So what if they had normal durability? He still managed to tag them which is the point cause they are faster than Wesker. And all those opponents that did have have a strength advantage on Wesker are multiples stronger than he is. A punch from Namor or the thing or Hulk is gonna be alot more painful than anything Wesker throws out yet he came back and still fought those guys and managed to beat them on occasion. Wesker does not have a speed advantage that Wolverine can not deal with, Wesker does not have the strength to put Logan down easily at all and Wolverine definitely holds a skill edge over Wesker.

Wesker takes this 6/10, it's still pretty close because as we've seen Wesker likes to horse around with opponents, Wolverine only needs a couple of good blows to win however a number of well placed blows from wesker will KO logan, I already gave a shot list of opponents who managed to managed to KO logan through melee

I disagree Wolverine takes this 6-7/10 out of 10. Wesker plays with his prey as you admitted, and Wolverine is far too skilled and is durable enough to keep up with Wesker. More often than not he tanks brick level blows which is more consistent than the times he gets knocked out due to weaker foes just to show them up like Mr. X. Gorgon has a reason to beat Logan as he is more skilled and is stronger and faster than Wolverine, Wesker is only faster and stronger than Wolverine and is not skilled to the point that he is nothing Wolverine can't deal with.

If you have a problem agree to disagree as there really isn't that we are covering that hasn't been covered in this thread i agree with Dane.
Moderator Online
#47 Posted by Fito510 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

wesker got beat by humans not that great. wolverine has taken two shots from world war hulk without getting knocked out it will take wesker a long time to do that because he is no where near hulks strength and while wesker is doing that and maybe playing with wolverine he will eventually get caught by him so wolverine will win.

#48 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn 

1. he has AIM DODGED, very different than dodging the actual bullets, hell do you SEE how many times he gets shot in some of his appearances? when there are too many opponents he can't aim dodge all of them. Hell this has been confirmed by Daken (who Wolverine admits is faster than him). Wesker on the other hand clearly dodges actually bullets, as he moves out of their way after they're fired.  Although I don't assume Wesker being faster than Wolverine was ever an issue. 

2. As stated he does these things against Namor and Hulk because he is faster than them. Check civil war, when namor gets a shot on Wolverine, its over. In the case of the Hulk, wolverine is stated he is insane for ever believing he could compete with the Hulk. Writers have always shown the hulk to be wolverines superior. More often then not The Hulk makes short work of him once he gets a hit in. Wolverine has NEVER shrugged off a hit from the hulk. Wolverine has been put down by many weaker opponents as well (Frankencastle, Shadowland Daredevil, etc.)   

3. Ok here's the thing people like to do with popular characters, since characters like spiderman, captain america, and wolverine has fought nearly every character under the sun, the first thing that's always said is that they have beat characters faster or stronger than the opposing character. However when Wolverine was against a stronger character he fought them using his speed, when agaisnt a faster character he used his durability and strength. Against a character who is both faster and stronger? The most he can do is tank the hits and hope to get a lucky shot in. Wesker has the speed and strength however to KO Wolverine after repeated blows to the head or just ripping him apart until he bleeds out. Wolverine can take more damage than Wesker, thats his only advantage. Holding one advantage over your opponent doesn't equal a win. Wolverines good enough to get 3-4/10 though. 

#49 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fito510 said:
wesker got beat by humans not that great. wolverine has taken two shots from world war hulk without getting knocked out it will take wesker a long time to do that because he is no where near hulks strength and while wesker is doing that and maybe playing with wolverine he will eventually get caught by him so wolverine will win.
???Hell we don't know how many shots it took to put down Wolverine, The Hulk just kept punching him. Wolverine has been shot down by child soldiers, Wolverien got KO'd when Romulus threw a sword at his head, and Romulus is weaker than Wolverine, PIS exists for everyone. 
#50 Posted by Fito510 (55 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz: well the fact that he took one should be enough and a sword and punch are different ok i just know wolverine will beat wesker because wesker cant kill him