• 144 results
#1 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I think wolverine would probably win in this case because logan is used to fighting bigger opponents. Venom can't be any stronger than sabretooth.

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom is stronger than Sabertooth and quicker. He also has the symbiote which could wrap around wolverine's arm and hold his claws still. I don't see Wolverine being able to get through to hurt the host wether its Eddie or Mac.

#3 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

venom would win because the sybiote changed hosts from eddie to the scorpion(MacGargan) and now is way stronger than before so wolverine would get his ass wooped. dont contradict it either.

#4 Posted by The Liberator (20 posts) - - Show Bio

And how would it permanently kill Logan? He'd eventually find out it's weakness to sound and fire and use those to weaken the symbiote's hold on the host and then stab the human inside the suit.

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

venom once took over him and the new venom will beat him up

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by T.M.O.E. (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would slice venom's head clean off and then his suit would attach itself to Wolverine's body. (Venoms suit is just a cloak of skin that protects its host from punches/ not from unbreakable claws)

#9 Posted by Smog (18 posts) - - Show Bio

the venom symbiote has bonded with spiderman scorpian and wolverine and has some strength contributed from each one. venom hands down. game, set, and match.

#10 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

This could go either way. I think Logan's healing factor would reject any attempted bond if thats what you guys were implying, I'm not 100% sure... I just always theorized that would be the result.

Wolverine going berserk and slicing up the symbiote could result in damaging it. Venom is also considerably stronger and more agile, but unless Venom ripped wolvie's arm off (which isn't an easy task) I don't think he'd have a definitive advantage. It would depends entirely on who wrote it.

#11 Posted by nightmere master (53 posts) - - Show Bio

venom will rip out his metal bones!!!

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom wins hands down. He out does Logan in virtually every field. Hell Venom can do exactly what Spidey would do, just faster and more messed up.

#13 Posted by Mankind (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can't be killed unless hes decapitated, which is almost impossible because his body is held together by an adamantium skeleton, he'd eventually beat Venom, he took on Hulk, 1-on-1 and Venom could never do that.

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"venom once took over him and the new venom will beat him up"

how does one triple post like that? And venom could squeeze the air outta logan. He can still die from suffocation.

#15 Posted by Mankind (5 posts) - - Show Bio

how does one choke a man with razor sharp claws on his hand that can cut through anything? The only way Venom could win is if he fought him using only webs, but that still brings up the question of how to kill him, capt america (my favorite superhero) can't even beat wolverine, and he has an impenetrable shield harder than wolverine's claws + 80 years of combat experience + unbelievable endurance, and cap has beaten spider-man which venom is incapable of doing
Post Edited:2007-09-22 02:54:52

#16 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Mankind says:

"how does one choke a man with razor sharp claws on his hand that can cut through anything? The only way Venom could win is if he fought him using only webs, but that still brings up the question of how to kill him, capt america (my favorite superhero) can't even beat wolverine, and he has an impenetrable shield harder than wolverine's claws + 80 years of combat experience + unbelievable endurance, and cap has beaten spider-man which venom is incapable of doing
Post Edited:2007-09-22 02:54:52"
the claws cant cut through *anything*, but it can cut through lotsa things, also, in a *real life* fight (not, in the comics world, where good always wins) venom would and will own spidey. and venom, will just grab logan with a tentacle and just through him, like 100 feet in the air, and then pull of his arms
#17 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe there was a story were the Venom symbiote fought Wolverine; it totally dominated and dismissed him, saying he was just a little man with knives in his hands. Which is true. Venom could just pull Wolverine's head off and toss it in a dumpster. He's faster and stronger, with a wider variety of powers and much greater range. Wolvie's toast.

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"I believe there was a story were the Venom symbiote fought Wolverine; it totally dominated and dismissed him, saying he was just a little man with knives in his hands. Which is true. Venom could just pull Wolverine's head off and toss it in a dumpster. He's faster and stronger, with a wider variety of powers and much greater range. Wolvie's toast."

That's exactly what I said.

#19 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Alexander Anderson says:
"I believe there was a story were the Venom symbiote fought Wolverine; it totally dominated and dismissed him, saying he was just a little man with knives in his hands. Which is true. Venom could just pull Wolverine's head off and toss it in a dumpster. He's faster and stronger, with a wider variety of powers and much greater range. Wolvie's toast."
That's exactly what I said."

im sencing a trend here???? anyway deadpool wins

bye

runs out the door giggling

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
im sencing a trend here???? anyway deadpool wins **bye** *runs out the door giggling*"

Shoots Rotten Gun in the back of the head

Die.

#21 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
im sencing a trend here???? anyway deadpool wins **bye** *runs out the door giggling*"

deploy the mine DEPPPPPPLLLOOYYY THE MINE.... nooo we missed him. Private Jenkins front and center. Leroy u need to shape up. I need you to go after him and track him down, can u do that?

LEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOYYY JjjjjjjjjjEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKkkkkkkkkkIIIIIINNNNNSSS

#22 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
deploy the mine DEPPPPPPLLLOOYYY THE MINE.... nooo we missed him. Private Jenkins front and center. Leroy u need to shape up. I need you to go after him and track him down, can u do that? LEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOYYY JjjjjjjjjjEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKkkkkkkkkkIIIIIINNNNNSSS"

LoL

#23 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup.

#24 Posted by Pink Awesome (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Im with Colt on this one, Wolverine for sure.

#25 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a good fight. I say it's a draw because it could go either way.

#26 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom is cooler. Wolverine is too overrated. It would be a long fight. I think Venom would probably win in the end though.

#27 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you guys see Logan beating an opponent who massively outclasses him in every category except healing? Venom can easily rip Wolverine's head off his shoulders, or pull his claws right out of his forearms like Gladiator did. And then there's the webbing...and the much faster reflexes...and the agility...and the tail, if we're talking Scorpion Venom...

#28 Posted by Deadly (72 posts) - - Show Bio

VENOM would win cause he could just wrap the Symbiote around Wolverines head. OVER dead.

VENOM IS #1

Bring back EDDIE BROCK

#29 Posted by spider-man x (7 posts) - - Show Bio

i think venom would win because he could just asorb wolverine

#30 Posted by spider-man x (7 posts) - - Show Bio

venom can almost beat everyone in marvel and dc and all comic companys

#31 Posted by BlackHulkZilla (151 posts) - - Show Bio

i have 2 say it probably b a tie.

#32 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"spider-man x says:
"venom can almost beat everyone in marvel and dc and all comic companys"
That is the most fanboyish bullsh!t I have ever heard in my life."

Agreed, although Venom does take this one.

#33 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"spider-man x says:
"venom can almost beat everyone in marvel and dc and all comic companys"
That is the most fanboyish bullsh!t I have ever heard in my life."
Agreed, although Venom does take this one."
I don't know about that."

I'm using Eddie Brock for this one. I say he takes it. He outclasses Logan in every field. If Spider-Man can do it, Venom can do it better.

#34 Posted by Lord Blackbolt (115 posts) - - Show Bio

how does venom win this one. YOU CANT KILL WOLVERINE!!! his healing factor is the best in any comic company, he was able to heal just from bone. i say Wolverine wins, although it wouldn't be easy.

#35 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Blackbolt says:

"how does venom win this one. YOU CANT KILL WOLVERINE!!! his healing factor is the best in any comic company, he was able to heal just from bone. i say Wolverine wins, although it wouldn't be easy."

Venom can either knock him out alla WWH, remove his head, or just web him up, rendering him incapable of movement.

#36 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom.

#37 Posted by Lord Blackbolt (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Lord Blackbolt says:
"how does venom win this one. YOU CANT KILL WOLVERINE!!! his healing factor is the best in any comic company, he was able to heal just from bone. i say Wolverine wins, although it wouldn't be easy."
Venom can either knock him out alla WWH, remove his head, or just web him up, rendering him incapable of movement."

there is a big difference between venom and the hulk for one. two good luck taking his head off with that adamantium skeleton he has and even if you did im sure he would be able to heal back. and three web him up? yeah ok he would be able to doge the webbing and even if he can he can use his claws to cut right through it. these two have fought before and there was never a decisive winner because venom could never hurt wolverine and vice versa, and that was before wolverines bump in power.

#38 Posted by Lord Blackbolt (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Lord Blackbolt says:
Venom can either knock him out alla WWH, remove his head, or just web him up, rendering him incapable of movement."
won't happen.Were talking about Mac Gargan here.Has he ever been shown to be able to do stuff like that?"

finally some one on here that knows how to use logic.

#39 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"won't happen.Were talking about Mac Gargan here.Has he ever been shown to be able to do stuff like that?"

You mean hit someone really hard or use his symbiote to hold someone still? You need proof of that?

#40 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Does it matter if it's webbing or the suit if they do the same thing? Why argue over which one is doing it if either one can?

The symbiote can do it just as well (or better) than webbing. The end result is the same even if the tools are different.

#41 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom.

#42 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

omg

#43 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

on second thought, Venom wins this. I don't think he could use the symbiote to hold on to Logan, because the claws would hurt him. He would have to use webs. And I don't know why people are saying, "You can't kill Wolverine." You don't need to kill him to beat him. Also someone said Cap couldn't beat Wolverine.... Wolverine is Cap's bitch. Logan gets his head smashed in every time they fight each other.

#44 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see this fight actually, Wolvy knows how to fight better than Venom and his healing factor and adamantium bones would keep him in the fight for a long time, but venom outclasses him in terms of powers, lots of powers. Its not impossible for Logan to catch Mac with his claws, but then again, there are a variety of ways for Venom to beat Wolverine. (suffocation, knocking him around until he can't think straight, shoving his own using his own claws to stab him in the head or decapitate himself, etc) So, in my humble opinion, Venom would win more times than not.

#45 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Webbing is the symbiote. So Mac gargan can use webbing. And pulse mac is stronger with the symbiote then eddie/venom.

#46 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Copy says:
"Webbing is the symbiote. So Mac gargan can use webbing. And pulse mac is stronger with the symbiote then eddie/venom."

It doesn' matter Gargan loses control of the Symbiote easily when in battle.Eddie had better control over the symbiote."

Its not like Venom is the only one in this fight who loses control when he fights, Wolverine has been known to do some stupid things when he goes berserk, the fact is, Venom doesn't need that much control with powers like his.

#47 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Super-Buster says:
"Colt Python says:
"Copy says:
"Webbing is the symbiote. So Mac gargan can use webbing. And pulse mac is stronger with the symbiote then eddie/venom."
It doesn' matter Gargan loses control of the Symbiote easily when in battle.Eddie had better control over the symbiote."
Its not like Venom is the only one in this fight who loses control when he fights, Wolverine has been known to do some stupid things when he goes berserk, the fact is, Venom doesn't need that much control with powers like his."

You obviously misunderstood what I meant by losing control.Wolverine....forget it I don't feel like explainin it.Wolverine wins."

What do you mean? Mac can't get the symbiote to do everything he tells it to do? It doesn't matter, as long as the symbiote doesn't ditch him in the middle of the fight, Venom stands a good chance of winning this fight.

#48 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Super-Buster says:
"Colt Python says:
"Super-Buster says:
"Colt Python says:
"Copy says:
Its not like Venom is the only one in this fight who loses control when he fights, Wolverine has been known to do some stupid things when he goes berserk, the fact is, Venom doesn't need that much control with powers like his."
You obviously misunderstood what I meant by losing control.Wolverine....forget it I don't feel like explainin it.Wolverine wins."
What do you mean? Mac can't get the symbiote to do everything he tells it to do? It doesn't matter, as long as the symbiote doesn't ditch him in the middle of the fight, Venom stands a good chance of winning this fight."

As I said before Venom had trouble beating humans, I don't see him beating Wolverine.

"

What humans?

#49 Posted by Lord Blackbolt (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Super-Buster says:
"Colt Python says:
"Super-Buster says:
"Colt Python says:
"Copy says:
What do you mean? Mac can't get the symbiote to do everything he tells it to do? It doesn't matter, as long as the symbiote doesn't ditch him in the middle of the fight, Venom stands a good chance of winning this fight."
As I said before Venom had trouble beating humans, I don't see him beating Wolverine. "

i have to back you up on that. plus how can you beat Wolverine?

#50 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because he hasn't beaten many superhumans doesn't mean he can't, the writers just keep putting him up against other dudes.