Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ShadowKing

Win is by Knock-out or Death.  
Start 23 ft. away.
4 days of prep apply to both. 
Standard equipment applies for Vargas. 
Wolverine has standard adamanitum claws. 
Battleground -: New York City streets.  
The Bloodlust is On.  

No Caption Provided
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By PikminMania
@ShadowKing: With 4 days of prep I definitely see Vargas taking this fight.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wolverine.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

This is interesting. With prep I think Vargas could win by KO. He defeated Rogue with Ms. Marvel powers, killed Psylocke and nearly beat Beast to death with no difficulty. I don't know if he could put Wolveinre down permanently without getting more than just standard equipment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't it because Rouge's power gave out that he was able to defeat her?  
He defeated Psylocke in a sword fight, but did she have her TP and/or TK abilities or did she not just use them?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@_slim_ said:

Wasn't it because Rouge's power gave that he was able to defeat her?  
He defeated Psylocke in a sword fight, but did she have her TP and/or TK abilities or did she not just use them?

Not sure what you asking about Rogue. She had her full power when they fought. Vargas proved to faster and stronger than her. Same for Beast.The 2nd he and Rogue fought, she was able to keep up with him (barely) and beat him, with it being unclear on whether or not she killed him. Betsy had her TK only at the time and choice to engage him in sowrd fight with her TK blade.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@_slim_ said:

Wasn't it because Rouge's power gave that he was able to defeat her?  

Not sure what you asking about Rogue. She had her full power when they fought. Vargas proved to faster and stronger than her. Same for Beast.The 2nd he and Rogue fought, she was able to keep up with him (barely) and beat him, with it being unclear on whether or not she killed him. Betsy had her TK only at the time and choice to engage him in sowrd fight with her TK blade.
Just asking. I just vaguely remember him from an X-Teme X-Men issue I had. 

So is he superhuman or peak human? 
If he has taken on Rouge w/ Ms. Marvel powers he's gotta be consider superhuman, but I looked up what I could on him and it seems he would be consider peak human.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@_slim_
Not sure. I agree with you on him most likely being superhuman. He would have to be to handle her strikes or to even hurt a 50 tonner Rogue. I haven't seen too much info on Vargas to know his powers beyond what I read in X-treme.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30: Ok.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• In his 1st fight with Rouge it wasn't a fight he ambushed her from behind, striking a nerve making it hard for her to move.
  • In their 2nd fight in X-Treme X-Men #17 Rouge's powers (the ones she had absorbed over the years) faded during the fight, Vargas would have the slight upper hand until Rouge imprinted his powers. Eventually gaining the upper hand and defeating him.
  • In X-Men (vol. 2) #202 it was revealed Rouge spared Vargas life. But he was killed (off panel) by the Marauders for the knowledge he had of the diaries and the future.
At best he's likely a low level superhuman for his physical attributes.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Stompa

Wolverine is very hard to be overpower only with physical powers. Vargas is physical superior to Wolverine i guess but so are a lot of opponents that Wolverine has beaten. With only his sword as equipment i am pretty sure Vargas would loose even with prep. Only if he would be allowed to use the prep to get special equipment i say he would win.

PINK_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PINK_69

wolverine
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine

Ocean1249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine would win but i wanted to see this fight.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pastepotpete1

vargas would win especially if he has that sword that he had .. wolverine would not be able to shrug off his blows .. however, wolverine always has the "strikers chance ".. vargas is pretty much unstoppable .. he could decitate wolverine with that sword he had. in order for wolverine to gut him he would have to actually "hit him "and if rogue is not fast enough to hit him wolverine wont be either

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i mean for crying outloud wolverine was dumb enough to slaughter his own team because " mysterio or quentin beck " who happens to be a loser - villain who coudlnt even make it to Hollywood .. I mean isn't wolverine suppose to have animal senses and like know that it was his teammates attacking him ? and not some illusionation ? and a lot of times I see wolverine go into beserker rage and he doesn't cooperate with his teammates

I can ooo just see it .. Vargas messing with wolverines head getting him angier and getting him to go into a beserker rage and not focusing

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine as far as combat goes wolverine is much faster than rogue.

vargas was peak human well maybe slightly enhanced he beat best because beast isn't much of a fighter any way he beat rogue for the same reason rogue won the 2nd time because she reached back and drew from psylocke's memories and skills .

wolverine is more durable faster and stronger and is more skilled there is a reason vargas didn't target logan