#1 Posted by Grim-Zero (70 posts) - - Show Bio

I think 616 would win because he has more experience being older and all.

#2 Posted by Wael Hero X (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate wins .

#3 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate consistently heals faster. That coupled with his skill at ending lives should be enough to earn him the win here. Until 616 Logan heals and the fight continues.

#4 Posted by ARMIV (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

Either way,Wolvie wins...
But would the fight ever end?
Someone would have to intervene.

#5 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV said:
" Either way,Wolvie wins...But would the fight ever end?Someone would have to intervene. "
If one could incapacitate the other for around eight hours they could cremate him. Eventually his healing factor would crap out.
#6 Posted by Wael Hero X (246 posts) - - Show Bio

What a hard fight , good job Grim-Zero . I love both of them and they are both strong that will never end , isn't true .

#7 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

You know who the real winner is? The audience!

#8 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

original logan would win he is more then capable of severing the other laced bones and joints.

#9 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio

616 Logan wins. He has more Exp here. He's a superior fighter and has shown his Fighting skill to be superb. Now the durability, Ultimate Wolverine was torn apart by Ultimate Hulk. Whilst 616 Wolverine was getting pounded and pounded by the far superior 616 Hulk. And 616 Hulk couldn't even KO Wolverine. I can see 616 Wolverine winning here.

#10 Posted by Larkin1388 (1733 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV: Decapittation = WIN
#11 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

I would choose Wolverine over Ultimate Wolverine.
#12 Posted by Achilles. (3819 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. Except Wolverine is also good.

#13 Posted by Valtot (4486 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
isnt that because ultimates adamantium is weaker than the 616 version
#14 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: isnt that because ultimates adamantium is weaker than the 616 version "

Mabye.
#15 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot: The ultimates universe adamantium is weaker, besides the wolverine being torn in half adamantium needles have broke on the hulks skin, and sabretooth has adamantium claws that were broken.
#16 Posted by God_Spawn (38339 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot:  
Ultimate adamantium is weaker than 616 adamantium, the only edge ultimate adamantium has is has some psiconic resistance to it.
#17 Posted by God_Spawn (38339 posts) - - Show Bio

and 616 wolverine should win this.
#18 Posted by JediXMan (31312 posts) - - Show Bio

616 Wolverine would win.

#19 Posted by goldenshot80 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" @Valtot:  Ultimate adamantium is weaker than 616 adamantium, the only edge ultimate adamantium has is has some psiconic resistance to it. "
Then 616 wolverine wins this
#20 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"

616 Logan wins. He has more Exp here. He's a superior fighter and has shown his Fighting skill to be superb. Now the durability, Ultimate Wolverine was torn apart by Ultimate Hulk. Whilst 616 Wolverine was getting pounded and pounded by the far superior 616 Hulk. And 616 Hulk couldn't even KO Wolverine. I can see 616 Wolverine winning here.

"