Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XiiX
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wolverine VS Thor

-Thor is only allowed his physical attributes(basically a hand to hand fight)

-Wolverine is bloodlusted and utilizing his martial arts prowess to their fullest

-Thor has an adamantine

battle-axe

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thor one-shots.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is much better.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adamantine is an alloy of adamantium?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor easily.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bigcimmerian

Thor one shots.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor arm-wrestled Hercules and can bust planets.

Thing once KOed Wolverine effortlessly.

You do the math.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor knocks wolverines head off jason takes Manhattan style

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So then Wolvie using his full martial art capabilities, combined with his combat speed and reflexes, while being bloodlusted, couldn't land a blow like in the pic in the op and defeat Thor? I don't know if I see Thor landing his one shot before Logan lands his own...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Stalemate. Wolverine is fast enough to dance around Thor all day long and skilled enough to make Thor look foolish. Thor is strong enough to give Logan phantom pains about his fights with Hulk and Gladiator and durable enough to take the stab'n cuts without too much damage. No one is getting one shotted here (I don't think), Unless Thor hits Logan directly in the head and jogs his brain or rips the flesh clean off his bones, Wolverine probably won't be knocked out. Unless Wolverine chops off Thor's larms, legs and head, Thor will probably still be standing. I don't see either getting the opportunity to do any of that...so stalemate.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Wolverine is fast enough to dance around Thor all day long and skilled enough to make Thor look foolish. Thor is strong enough to give Logan phantom pains about his fights with Hulk and Gladiator and durable enough to take the stab'n cuts without too much damage. No one is getting one shotted here (I don't think), Unless Thor hits Logan directly in the head and jogs his brain, Wolverine probably won't be knocked out. Unless Wolverine chops off Thor's larms, legs and head, Thor will probably still be standing. I don't see either getting the opportunity to do any of that...so stalemate.

If Thor can hit Silver Surfer, I'm sure he can hit Logan.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Wolverine is fast enough to dance around Thor all day long and skilled enough to make Thor look foolish. Thor is strong enough to give Logan phantom pains about his fights with Hulk and Gladiator and durable enough to take the stab'n cuts without too much damage. No one is getting one shotted here (I don't think), Unless Thor hits Logan directly in the head and jogs his brain or rips the flesh clean off his bones, Wolverine probably won't be knocked out. Unless Wolverine chops off Thor's larms, legs and head, Thor will probably still be standing. I don't see either getting the opportunity to do any of that...so stalemate.

Thor has tagged Wolverine effortlessly in the past. He should have no problem here.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Again, Thor easily.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor wins

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

Thor has tagged Wolverine effortlessly in the past. He should have no problem here.

Do you have scans of thor tagging wolverine effortlessly?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't bring up that whole issue of Thor not being able to rag Wolverine, because that was PIS. Thor has always been a lot faster than anything Wolverine has shown. Also, yes Wolverine is getting one-shotted.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days said:

To be fair to Wolverine, when Thor was having issues even laying a hand on Logan, because you know, Thor said Logan was already faster than he was and he has been shown and said to be slow by Captain America, Mongoose, Spider-Man, and even random villains telling him he moves with the speed of a cloud, Thor did say his Asgardian hide saved him from Logan doing significant damage, but admitted that wouldn't last long against Wolverine who was still drawing blood from places like his abdomen. But hey, not like people are going to really give the furry midget his due because why should THOR, GOD OF THUNDER lose to the furry midget of the Avengers? Because why should the guy who has been Marvel's established anti-brick for years and has stabbed clean through Gladiator's shoulder, stabbed Thanos in the chest, cut into Thor, slashed through Hulk for decades, stab and slash clean through the Thing and even taken him down in one thrust, hurt Namor, and so on win? Why should someone who has tanked shots from Thor, Wonder Man, Hulk and his different incarnations like WWH, Rulk, Namor, Juggernaut, Thing, Colossus, Hulkbuster Iron Man armor, Namor, Skaar (and even Skaar's big sword to the head), blasts from Cyclops and continue to fight have any chance whatsoever against someone that will get random scans thrown in from decades ago, yet has since been consistently shown slower than most street levelers, even with some showings from decades ago, because he has tagged Silver Surfer, even though Surfer has been tagged by plenty of bricks himself because he doesn't utilize his speed much at all either?

Because Thor is..just..such..an..awesomely....average fighter on a consistent basis and take away his biggest asset and throw in his moral sets against someone so vastly below and a friend no less, and his consistent speed feats in comparison to Logan's he is just going to slice his head off and kick it into next state? Nah. Not only is Logan a better fighter by far, but has consistently shown he can severely damage and wear down bricks. Hell, the only reason Hulk has ever gotten by was because of his healing factor. Logan utilizing his skill at peak capacity and not minding killing Thor isn't going down easily, and that is why I quoted you because you just seem to be one of two people in here that gets it.

I'm not saying Wolverine wins, but he has the tools to do it given the circumstances. And while I would never dare say Logan could take Thor with Mjolnir because he just has too many things going for him that Logan can't compete with, but given the fact he doesn't here, I find very little reason to assume it will be as easy as people are making it out to be. Can Thor win this? Absolutely. He isn't a bad fighter, he is rather outclassed by Logan in that regard and he isn't as fast, but he could definitely catch him flat footed and the proper hit could at least give Thor the opening he needs to close it. But given this isn't unfamiliar territory for Logan considering Thor's physicals, and throw in his speed, and the OP saying he is in top capacity using his skill, he has the means to take Thor for the majority as well. People probably just have trouble trying to visualize because he's Thor and Wolverine is just a street leveler.

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor can fly so wolverine can't touch him and he can use lighting so i give it to thor

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@wkar: Thor's not allowed lightning as per the OP and I dunno if he can fly without his hammer.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dondave

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wkar: Thor's not allowed lightning as per the OP and I dunno if he can fly without his hammer.

Young Thor in the current series cant fly because he doesn't have a hammer and has to resort to a space shark

IIXIIOIIXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: I agree, wolverine is underrated these days.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NeonGameWave

Thor.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Thor wins. If Wolverine even tries to get close to cut him open, he's gonna get stopped by Thor's mjolnir or a lightning strike. Thor KO's Wolverine.

OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without PIS and fandom = Thor easily

With PIS and fandom = Thor with a few cuts.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thor can actually channel lightning through his fists. Wolverine's bones would conduct the electricity and really ruin Logan's day.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By gav

You do the math.

More math:

Thor is as strong or stronger than Hulk.

Hulk ripped Wolverine in half.

Do the math.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bo88gdan
visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With these rules in place, this would make for and interesting battle. I still will give Thor the majority 7 maybe a very hard 8/10. Wolverine will make him work for those wins

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 god_spawn  Moderator

@gav said:

@sufferthorn said:

You do the math.

More math:

Do the math.

Hulk never ripped him in half. That's ultimate Hulk and has no bearing on 616 Logan whom Hulk couldn't even dislocate an arm out of socket.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux said:

@god_spawn

Wolverine. Come at me.

Why are you quoting me in this?

And why are people assuming Thor is going to channel electricity through his fists? It says first line in the OP's rules, he can only use his physical attributes.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

@sufferthorn said:

You do the math.

More math:

Do the math.

Hulk never ripped him in half. That's ultimate Hulk and has no bearing on 616 Logan whom Hulk couldn't even dislocate an arm out of socket.

Thank you for the correction. Easy to mix up the various versions, my bad.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 god_spawn  Moderator

@gav: No worries. And to add to it, it is a consistent feat with people trying to rip him in half. Class 70-80 characters have tried like Ba'al, and Hulk being class 100 couldn't either. Other people have tried it like Dracula too and failed as well.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By comic_book_fan

wolverine would win under these conditions.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@god_spawn

Wolverine. Come at me.

Why are you quoting me in this?

And why are people assuming Thor is going to channel electricity through his fists? It says first line in the OP's rules, he can only use his physical attributes.

Would you except the answer- I was slightly inebriated at the time?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can't fly without Mjolnir, but he can utilize his powers over weather without the hammer. He just finds it much easier and less taxing to focus them with his weapon. However, as he is limited to simple physical capabilities in this match, this is a non-factor.

Thor is an impressive combatant, with over a millenium of combat experience, but to my knowledge he has not been trained as extensively in multiple styles of hand to hand as Wolverine. I give a slight edge to Wolverine here.

Wolverine's claws are definitely capable of carving up asgardian flesh, even the tougher ones like Thor, but giving Thor an adamantine weapon means that he at least has the ability to attempt parrying Logan's slashing attacks. While Thor is immensely stronger, Wolvie just edges him out in speed and dexterity. Meanwhile, Thor's godly stamina and Logan's healing factor means that neither is going to tire out. If Wolverine succumbs to one of his berserker rages, I could actually see that working against him a bit as Thor is no stranger to dealing with raging berserks.

This one really could go either way, but in the end I'll give it to Wolverine. Handicapping Thor's abilities and having Logan going all out for blood swings this one in the feral mutants favor 6-7/10.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Thor is a god with godlike physical attributes and a giant axe... thor wins

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine would win under these conditions.

Wolverine can lift 800 lbs at excess.

With what Thor has tanked in the past, what exactly can Wolverine do to hurt him? Tell me.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferthorn:

he can lift up to 1200 pounds more if you go by feats and has proven to be able to cut thor in the past.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By chiq

Thor throws him into space.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq:

more like thor grabs him and wolverine cuts his hands off.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

Thor throws him into space.

Thor's morals are active. Logan's are not. He's not throwing Wolverine into space.

This is a physical brawl. Thor does not have Mjolnir, so no access to power, magic etc. etc.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers