Wolverine vs. Terminator T-1000

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By spiderpool94

Fight takes place in that fiery factory place from the movies, Wolverine is trying to protect a young John Connor whilst he is fighting. This is Wolverine with adamantium by the way. Oh, and T 1000 is liquid metal remember. T 1000 has a shotgun, two desert eagle handguns and a blade of muramasa. Wolverine just has his claws.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justleader

i dont remember wolverine being bulletproof so i dont see him not getting slaughtered

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By eatmore_payless

physical attacks seems to not work against a T-1000, the only thing/way to stop it is to drop him on a lava to get his main processor destroyed or push him to a magnetic field

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MAZAHS117

The only time we ever saw the T-1000 get stopped was when he got froze from the liquid nitrogen truck (which was drove to that factory and not already there). Physically there's nothing Logan can do to the T-1000 short of freezing it or dropping it into the melted steel to stop it. Whats worst is Logan has no firearms/guns to at least keep T-1000 at bay....T-1000 wins 8/10 imo

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@SHAZAM117 said:

The only time we ever saw the T-1000 get stopped was when he got froze from the liquid nitrogen truck (which was drove to that factory and not already there). Physically there's nothing Logan can do to the T-1000 short of freezing it or dropping it into the melted steel to stop it. Whats worst is Logan has no firearms/guns to at least keep T-1000 at bay....T-1000 wins 8/10 imo

More like 7.5/10 because Wolverine may not be able to harm T-1000 Terminator, but the Logan will just heal from any damage the T-1000 throws at Wolverine. But, Wolverine still loses because he won't be able to protect the young John Conner efficiently. It would be a long fight of John hiding while Wolverine holds him off, and when Wolverine is KO'd, Terminator will move in on John, but Logan will be healed at the last second to protect him, etc.

Terminator wins 7.5/10 in very, very long battles.

@justleader said:

i dont remember wolverine being bulletproof so i dont see him not getting slaughtered

Very confusing wording my friend, but I know what you mean. However, even if he isn't bulletproof, his healing factor should be able to take care of that.

@eatmore_payless said:

physical attacks seems to not work against a T-1000, the only thing/way to stop it is to drop him on a lava to get his main processor destroyed or push him to a magnetic field

That is correct, but you forgot complete vaporization.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By wildvine

Seems a little unfair to Wolverine.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acer51

Don't see Wolverine saving Jhon conners but he dosn't die himself.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By capall2

this terminator has no means of keepling Logan down for good, after Logan realizing that he ususal tactics won't work, he will eventaully find other solutions...

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By daak1212

wolverine

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God damn it. You're right! What a blind fool I was. You've changed my life!

Well, now that i've faced this horrific fact, I guess i'll have to go on with my life.