OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Wolverine (Pre-Cornel)

VS

Batman (Pre-52), Bane (New 52) Moon Knight (Current)

Rules:

-Win by Ko, Incap or Death

-Morals On

-Standard Gear

Who Wins And Why?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DeathHero61

Probably team. Wolverine is not taking down three skilled warriors that easily. The fact that batman could arguably give him a fight makes it stupider to think that logan can take on both bats and moon knight.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine would just cut all their heads off.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Wolverine008

Wolverine, easily.

Probably team. Wolverine is not taking down two skilled warriors that easily. The fact that batman could arguably give him a fight makes it stupider to think that logan can take on both bats and moon knight.

Are you serious?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOLVERINE

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Bane and gadgets.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Wolverine.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

James

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

Whats moon knights current gears? Also I am assuming this is moon knights with powers based on you mentioning the moon?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: So you are saying logan stomps batman?

Yeah, and he stomps the team as well. I don't even know what you mean by that Wolverine can't take down two skilled warriors at once. For one you're saying that like Wolverine isn't a top tier martial artist, and secondly what people don't really seem to get about fighting Wolverine is that it doesn't really much if you're the most skilled guy in the world if you can't soak any damage. If any of these guys get touched once, that's it. Game over. Are you trying to argue that everyone here can avoid getting hit just once. Conversely, no one here is actually rocking equipment that will do much more than piss Wolverine off. I'm also not sure why you're comparing Batman and Moon Knight when Bruce is in a completely different league.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman can beat wolverine by himself. Not for a majority but its not a stomp at all and batman can win. Team takes this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: they have to do more than get touched once. They have to get cut in their heart or neck or head and wolverine isn't bloodlusted here. Its not like wolverine just touches them and they die.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Could go either way. I'd say team would take it if Moon Knight was classic.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wolverine008

@jayc1324: If they get stabbed by 1 foot long that have one shotted class 100's, yes, they'll be incapacitated. Their damage output is great enough that if he hits them anywhere, they'll be severely wounded. Are you saying that anyone here is as durable as the people Wolverine has one shotted like The Thing? It doesn't matter if Wolverine is bloodlusted. He no one here, and most likely assume their just some random ninja.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@wolverine08: they have to do more than get touched once. They have to get cut in their heart or neck or head and wolverine isn't bloodlusted here. Its not like wolverine just touches them and they die.

This.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

This.

Like when Wolverine stabbed Thing in the shoulder and dealt enough damage to one shot him?

Pft.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@wolverine08: Lets all be honest here. At this point team>Thing. Hes beyond slow, and his durability is also complete fodder.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Lets all be honest here. At this point team>Thing. Hes beyond slow, and his durability is also complete fodder.

So, someone whom has tanked hits from fellow class has fodder durability?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Yet people way weaker than the thing beat wolverine before. Batman and Bane are both very tough and have been shot and stabbed and tortured before and kept on fighting. They aren't going down easy. Especially since this is new 52 Bane. Wolverine can win this but no oneshotting or easy wins. Also I don't know about current but I have heard moon knight used some type of adamntium gear before. Not sure what it was though or if he still uses it.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: At this point yes. Hes never been good in the durability section. He was taken down by sonics that Moon Knight was able to power through. As much as I hate to admit it, Marvel makes him completely useless. Just saying this hurts me greatly. I don't enjoy saying that he would beat by 3 street levelers or Wolverine.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: Sonics attack someone internally....... In terms of outside durability.... Thing is tough. Don't even understand what you're getting at.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: ........

You think that because Thing got dropped by Mjnoir, he's not durable? That hammer has killed Skyfather level beings like Bor.....

Most of your examples aren't that strong frankly.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins fo' sho'. Bane's heavy hittin' fightin' style aint gonna be that useful here cus Wolverine's taken hits from far heavier hittin' heavy hitters, like Hulk an' the Thing, an' he might'a taken a lotta damage from 'em but his healin' factor heals him fast as fu**. If his healin' factor is that effective against blows from Hulk an' the Thing, I cant even imagine how fast he'd heal from Bane's punches. Also, Wolverine's claws can cut the friggin Hulk's skin, these 3 are gonna get screwed up. Dunno if Logan's gonna kill 'em since morals are on, but I think he'll be fine with cuttin' some arms of....

Bane pumps up on Venom an' says "now, midget....GET READY TO-WHAT??? WHAT IN THE NAME OF BANE ARE YOU DOING???!!! STOP!!! NOOOOO!!!!!" an' cuts his Venom tube, an' Bane's arm while at it. Then Bane tries ta backhand Wolverine with his other arm, but Wolverine cuts that one off too. Now he uses his adamantanium-hard foot an' kicks Bane in the liver, an' then in the solar plexus, an' KO's Bane. Then Moon Knight comes from behind, but Wolverine pulls his claws in an' punches Moon Knight in the face with his adamantanium-hard fists combined with his slight superhuman strength an' KO's him. Then Batsy comes from behind, but Wolverine pulls his claws out an' cuts his arms off too, then he kicks Batman into a wall, an' then he pulls his claws in an' punches batman in the temple an' KO's him.

Wolverine in a curbstomp.

No hatin' on the team, I love Bane an' Batman (I dunno too much 'bout Moon Knight though) but they cant handle Wolverine.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts: Wolverine wins, but I wouldn't call it a curb stomp.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ilikedonuts

@beaconofstrength:

if you can cut Hulk's skin, you can cut these guy's skin's. period. that's why I call it a curbstomp in Logan's favor

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@wolverine08: I only used Mjolnir as a punch line.

*bolts away*

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts: Of course he could cut Hulk's skin, I'm pretty sure it's been pierced by less. Still, I wouldn't call this a stomp.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can you have win by death, but morals on?

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably team. Wolverine is not taking down two skilled warriors that easily. The fact that batman could arguably give him a fight makes it stupider to think that logan can take on both bats and moon knight.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mtuske

@spider-man: Afterwards you feel bad about it?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can you have win by death, but morals on?

Because the only person here with a strong moral aversion to killing is Batman.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By OreoAssassin

@spider-man: What Shawnbaby said and also because theres two other ways to win

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine would win.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not really as up to date on MK as I'd like to be, but I see no reason why Wolverine can't stomp unless Bruce pulls out an industrial sized magnet out of his backside.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Depending on what is considered and incap the team should take this handily. Nee 52 Bane should be strong enough to hold him down.

Logan has fought many martial artists without crippling them so it's ridiculous to think he stomps these three.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on what is considered and incap the team should take this handily. Nee 52 Bane should be strong enough to hold him down.

Logan has fought many martial artists without crippling them so it's ridiculous to think he stomps these three.

What? New 52 Bane has a healing factor to let him tank Wolverine's stabbing damage? Big muscles won't do that. And considering that Wolverine has been stomping a 5-10 ton Sabretooth, I fail to see why Bane's strength should be a problem. And I bet if you named these ambiguous martial artists whom Wolverine has fought without crippling, they'd be fellow heroes he holds back on. He won't hold back here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44

@risingbean said:

I'm not really as up to date on MK as I'd like to be, but I see no reason why Wolverine can't stomp unless Bruce pulls out an industrial sized magnet out of his backside.

His accuracy and reflexes have been impressive:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@pokeysteve said:

I agree this isn't a stomp however to be fair wolverine has also beaten daredevil in 2 pages without popping the claws. The reason people don't end up getting crippled is because wolverine has morals.

I do think the team has a chance here though. Especially if moon knight has his Carbonadium armour.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By laflux

@jayc1324: If they get stabbed by 6 foot long that have one shotted class 100's, yes, they'll be incapacitated.

6 foot? Lol Wolverine isn't even 6 foot.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sync1

I don't see what's stopping Wolverine from cutting Bane's arms off.... but w/e

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@jayc1324: If they get stabbed by 6 foot long that have one shotted class 100's, yes, they'll be incapacitated.

6 foot? Lol Wolverine isn't even 6 foot.

Typo son.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@jashro44: Damn, Moon Knight looking pretty beastly with those crescents.

Snikterine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

What? New 52 Bane has a healing factor to let him tank Wolverine's stabbing damage? Big muscles won't do that. And considering that Wolverine has been stomping a 5-10 ton Sabretooth, I fail to see why Bane's strength should be a problem. And I bet if you named these ambiguous martial artists whom Wolverine has fought without crippling, they'd be fellow heroes he holds back on. He won't hold back here.

Right. Wolverine has taken hits from the Hulk. And if Bane tries to grab him he's pulling back a stub. Batman's toys belt won't save him either.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Eh, if Moon Knight has moon empowerment and Carboduim gear Wolverine isn't winning.......

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wolverine008

@laflux said:

@wolverine08: Eh, if Moon Knight has moon empowerment and Carboduim gear Wolverine isn't winning.......

Depends on the gear. If he has carbonadium, sure. Just going against the idea that Wolverine loses because other martial artists have fought Wolverine and lived.........

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just don't see a way for the team to get around Logan's healing and adamant bones.

The only way I see is if they KO him via massive electrocution til his brain is fried. Yes, adamant is still metal and very susceptible to electricity.