Wolverine vs T-1000

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for poison_dart_01010
Poison_Dart_01010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Poison_Dart_01010
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(Movie Versions)

---- No prep

---- Lose by K.O

---- 3 Rounds:

Round 1: -Mine Field-The size of a football field
Round 1: -Mine Field-The size of a football field

Round 2: -Mustafar-From Star Wars Episode 3
Round 2: -Mustafar-From Star Wars Episode 3

Round 3: -Acid Pit-From Mortal Kombat
Round 3: -Acid Pit-From Mortal Kombat

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zr0c00l

T-1000

Draw

T-1000

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) T1000 10/10

2) T1000 7/10

3) same as 2

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MAZAHS117

@visemoon: agreed

Logan has no way of actually hurting the T1000. I dont think Logan can KO the T1000 without somekind of high powered firearm or explosive .....and even then it'll just reform.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-1000 in all rounds.

Just because you gave Movie Logan the field advantage of acid Bath and Lava, does not mean T-1000 will become retarded and fall in. If anything he is more likely throwing Logan in there with his 1-2 ton strength.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cant see how Logan can win, but doesn't he have the combat speed to ensure this is a stalemate in all three rounds? I didn't see any impressive fight speed feats in T2.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done many times before.

The T-1000 can beat anyone unless they have some-way to heat it up to a point where it destroys the T-1000, since heat is the only way to destroy a T-1000. Wolverine has no way to exert that much heat onto the T-1000, so the T-1000 will win eventually.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OptimusPalm

@tjsh96: Read rounds two and three.

also: not being able to get beat =/= autowin, especially against somebody who doesn't tire.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optimuspalm:

Not being able to defeat = autowin as everything you're doing to your opponent is useless, so T-1000 > Wolverine.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Rounds 1 and 2 go to Wolverine. Round 3 to the T-1000. Wolverine's Adamantium would be too deadly in those situations he could just cut him up and kick him into the Lava/ Acid. In round 3 there is no way to even incapacitate the T-100 for more than 20 or so seconds.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

T1000 is liquid metal...liquid. Liquid can't be cut. Remember when Arnold punched T1000 in the face and his fist went right through him? That exactly what will happened to Wolverine

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-1000

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ratatat

unless logan has some nitrogen in his pockets he loses all 3 rounds

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15 god_spawn  Moderator

I don't see how this is fair for Wolverine.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rogueshadow  Moderator

@visemoon: If he moves fast enough he could cut clean through his head before he can reattach it, and the viscosity of the liquid is quite thick, not like water for example, I think he could probably swipe quickly to give him time to knock the T-1000 into the perilous substances.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By visemoon

@rogueshadow:

It didn't work for Arnold. Arnold punched right through his head and his fist got stuck. The same thing will happen to Logan. Can't physical harm T1000. The only thing that gave him pause was the grenade launcher. Logan doesn't have one

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: If he moves fast enough he could cut clean through his head before he can reattach it, and the viscosity of the liquid is quite thick, not like water for example, I think he could probably swipe quickly to give him time to knock the T-1000 into the perilous substances.

I read this and realize you have very little knowledge of T-1000. So....

T-1000

T-1000 is as most who seen the movies know, a real beast of a machine. Made of Liquid Metal, this machine is every bit as powerful as the T-800 and more durable. As the movie shows the T-1000 also has better personality skills, can adapt easier, and shape shift.

Strength

The T-1000 is as every bit as strong as the T-800.

1) T-1000 Strength Manhandles the T-800s.

2) T-1000 Strength casually one handed pushes and pulls a 2 ton Iron Beam with momentum!

Durability

Due to it Liquid Metal body the T-1000 durability is nothing short of near invincible.

1) Frozen Solid and then shot to pieces. Reforms shortly after.

2) Repairs Shot Gun holes in seconds.

3) Head Blown in 2, reforms with no problem.

4) Shrugs off shot gun rounds on the run.

5) T-1000 suffers a heavy wreck and then explosion. Comes out of the fire in seconds unscathed.

6) The only way to kill T-1000 was being dropped into a tank of molten steel. Even then it took over 10 seconds before T-1000 succumbed to the damage. Very durable.

7) T-1000 hit full on by a grenade, does not even phase it.

Abilities

Thanks to its nature, the T-1000 has unique ways of combat and stealth.

Hand Weapons are probably its most noticeable feature.

1) Changes Blades into Pry Tools.

2-3) Finger Spike attacks.

4) Hand Blade.

5) Crow Bar limbs.

6) Its blades are sharp and strong enough to pin Sarah into a steel beam.

Forming through any obstacle is a useful feature of T-1000.

1) Forms through the glass of a Helicopter.

2) Passes through bars.

3) Oozes through the holes in the Elevator.

Liquid Metal in Combat and Stealth.

1) Shape Shifts into the Floor and then into the Security Guard. Any living person it samples through physical contact can be added to its shape shifting list.

2) T-1000 does the same thing here again.

3) Uses its Head to grapple T-800 arm.

4) Slams into wall and reverse the front side with the back side.

5) Disarms the T-800 and pulls the weapon through its body.

6) Can multitask by forming more arms, like it does here by driving the copter and reloading.

In the comics a T-1000 showed one other unique attacks.

Attacks target from the inside as well outside.

No Caption Provided

Liquid Metal for the win!

Battles

You want the battles? Watch the Terminator 2 Judgement Day film!

However I do have one Treat for ya.

This battle takes place right after Terminator 2 Movie. This was a official James Cameron tie in story where two T-800s and a T-1000 was sent back to ensure Skynet's continued future. Sarah faces T-1000 while being trapped with it in a science lab. As seen T-1000 was unstoppable until Sarah finds a certain acid that breaks down Metals and then Explodes them! What a Nice Plot Device lol.

So as you see, T-1000 is not even fazed by a head chop off. It does not matter.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: That's all good and all...but it's movie versions only...so none of what you posted applies here.

That being said...Movie T-1000 > Movie Wolverine

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: That's all good and all...but it's movie versions only...so none of what you posted applies here.

I posted Movie Versions and all. T-1000 canon novel is canon from the movie as per James Cameron.

So nice try.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

I posted Movie Versions and all. T-1000 canon novel is canon from the movie as per James Cameron.

So nice try.

Move Versions means only Movie Feats Apply. Tie-In Comic Books are Still Comic Books. It's n ot a question of Canon. It's a question of Source Material.

So Nice Try, yourself

Also, If you actually read my post I wasn't making an argument for Wolverine Winning.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby:

Move Versions means only Movie Feats Apply. Tie-In Comic Books are Still Comic Books. It's n ot a question of Canon. It's a question of Source Material.

Show me in the rules as it is stated that way exactly. From what I seen, if we say Movie Versions of Final Fantasy Cloud, you take in all his feats apply from the Video game as it is his character,ect. Same case here. This canon tie in is all feats and showings for the T-1000 movie version of the Model that is T-1000.

So Nice Try, yourself

Back at ya again.

Also, If you actually read my post I wasn't making an argument for Wolverine Winning.

Never said you were. Where in my post did I say you were voting Wolvie?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rogueshadow  Moderator

@cadencev2: Yes... I know all that, But I still think that Adamantium trumps T-1000, because, well it just does. Wolverine could lift two people simultaneously without great stress, and cut through a steel Ladder repeatedly falling at him, that requires exceptional strength and speed I think he could cut through the T-1000, and potentially throw him into the lava/Acid, 7/10. In round 3, Yes I agree that the T-1000 will inevitably take it after a long fight, not due to Wolverine's skill, just his healing factor.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: Yes... I know all that, But I still think that Adamantium trumps T-1000, because, well it just does. Wolverine could lift two people simultaneously without great stress, and cut through a steel Ladder repeatedly falling at him, that requires exceptional strength and speed I think he could cut through the T-1000, and potentially throw him into the lava/Acid, 7/10. In round 3, Yes I agree that the T-1000 will inevitably take it after a long fight, not due to Wolverine's skill, just his healing factor.

Again I think you miss the Point.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

See all these. Cutting T-1000 means nothing. He is liquid. He can in fact grab hold of Wolverine and dump him in acid or lava easy as Scan 1 Shows.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: The movie scans are fine...the non-movie scans are not. When something says "Movie Versions" you can only use feats from the movies.

I would even question the current canon status of those After Terminator 2 scans...since James Cameron no longer holds the rights to the Terminator Franchise (he will, however, regain them in 2019) and the events of that comic are never mentioned in T3. T4 or in the Sarah Connor Chronicles. In T3, John Connor is actually surprised to see "Uncle Bob" because, as far as he knew, they averted Judgement Day in T2.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not seeing anything about the version thing either. Well...the closest to that is this..

Character Version (current version, original, alternate universe, etc)

However it would make sense, that when using a particular version you can't use other things outside that version. Like using an alternate hero, or a remake of a hero and then using past comic scans/videos to make an argument.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@cadencev2: Just so you know, I have seen T2 None of these moved at the speed Wolverine can, [Except T-800 but that was blunt force] a flurry of Wolverine pumped Adamantium coming his way is different than all of these, I think he could slice him up enough to incapacitate him to get him into the lava. As I've said, he is very strong and fast, i've already told you he can hurl 2 guys across a room over his shoulder without much difficulty, and the speed with which he cuts into solid steel falling on him is ridiculous, if you watch that scene you'll know what I mean, he is capable of cutting into him so fast that he could incapacitate him for long enough to take him out.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: The movie scans are fine...the non-movie scans are not. When something says "Movie Versions" you can only use feats from the movies.

I would even question the current canon status of those After Terminator 2 scans...since James Cameron no longer holds the rights to the Terminator Franchise (he will, however, regain them in 2019) and the events of that comic are never mentioned in T3. T4 or in the Sarah Connor Chronicles. In T3, John Connor is actually surprised to see "Uncle Bob" because, as far as he knew, they averted Judgement Day in T2.

You can challenge the rights all you want. James Cameron still has Rights actually and gets paid for the rights he owns and has always owned. So to say he lost all rights is a little silly.

As for the Canon, the beauty of Terminator Canon is the establish story of Back to the Future style Canon, or Dr. Who type of Canon.

Its all time travel and gets all erased or changed. But it all still happens.

No Caption Provided

As read by Dark Horse, things change and some thing happen or never happen.

No Caption Provided

As Dynomite Comics put it, there is Many Time Lines playing out in different ways. Still same people and major events happen.

So in the end, you and I can argue all freaking day which is the true canon, as it is, their all Canon and happening or happened.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and ban Terminator threads.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@cadencev2: That simply isn't true, Big finish productions for example in Doctor Who though awesome, do not constitute canon, regardless of the number of time twists and paradoxes, rewrites, ret-cons there is still one canon as to what happened and what did not in each continuity, you cannot simply make bold statements like So in the end, you and I can argue all freaking day which is the true canon, as it is, their all Canon and happening or happened. That's complete rubbish. The OP specified Movie versions, that is that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@rogueshadow: So Movie Wolverine is stronger than T-1000?! Doubt it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Showings of T-800 models strength. Holding up Blast Doors, Smashing Car Engine into a Pancake, Rips thru steel Door, Punches opes a Steel Prison Door, Rips T-600 with one hand in half!

All that strength >>>>>>>> Movie Wolverine.

Yet T-1000 manhandles T-800 in H2H combat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

T-1000 throws around T-800 easy while smashing him into Concrete solid pour walls! (Scan 3)

Then T-1000 decimates T-800 in a H2H twice in the Smelting Plant. Decimates! Considering how durable the T-800 Hyper Allow is, T-1000 proves in no way weaker than Movie Wolverine.

Seriously guy, Wolverine gets punked bad in this.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and ban Terminator threads.

I have a dream one day people will ban Super Man threads that lead to insane Fanboy arguments. Never will happen.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wolfrazer

Cadence, that is a T-850 in the car and blast door scans not a T-800. :P Little details, but meh it would probably go the same way.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@cadencev2: Ha ha, no way, what I'm saying is [and I hate to keep stressing this] that he is very strong, superhumanly so, this along with Adamantium a Supremely strong and supremely sharp compound, this is what tops the T-800 whacking him with a Iron bar. Also Wolverine is definitely more agile than both, I keep repeating it but seriously the speed of those claws are ridiculous - He slices him up and gets him off the edge. This argument consists of you showing three scans and me referring to two feats, as I have no scans. I agree that in a long drawn out battle T-1000 wins, but in Rounds 1 + 2 I think Wolvie wins, he is actually a more skilled fighter,with greater H2H combat speed than the T-1000.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cadence, that is a T-850 in the car and blast door scans not a T-800. :P Little details, but meh it would probably go the same way.

T-850 has never been shown any different other than Plasma Resistant Hyper Allow as per its description. Still same strength and Durability in all areas as detailed in the Game and Movie. So it does not really matter the model number, still a T-800 series. Also people claim the Hydrogen Cells make T-850s stronger. This is false as the T-800s in Terminator Salvation prove to be Hydrogen Cell powered as well.

So T-850 = T-800 in all areas except Plasma Durability.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Then we will agree to disagree. I can easily see T-1000 getting a hold of Wolverines arm or hand thru a claw swipe and then it is over.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: No, He doesn't own the Terminator Rights anymore. He gave them to Linda Hamilton in their Divorce...which she then sold to Carolco Pictures...but due to Copyright Laws they will revert back to him in 2019.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@cadencev2: I could see that happening to, But I can also see the alternative.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wolfrazer

@cadencev2: But remember different timeline? Is there any reference, that the T-800 from Salvation is the same from the Original timeline? But anyway moving on with this, this is the T-1000.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: No, He doesn't own the Terminator Rights anymore. He gave them to Linda Hamilton in their Divorce...which she then sold to Carolco Pictures...but due to Copyright Laws they will revert back to him in 2019.

Let repeat that part. Copy Right Laws and thus return to Cameron. As I said he never lost a paycheck for his Rights he always had. Simple as that.

Also you point out Movie Versions, yet you bring in T3 and TS which have nothing to do with James Cameron's T1 and T2 movies. This Graphic Comic that expanaded on T2 from James Cameron is then the more to the point in Canon with the T2 Movie and James Cameron. As are all the Dark Horse Comics that made their deals with Cameron.

So much seems to point the Cameron Comic being the true canon after all.

@cadencev2: But remember different timeline? Is there any reference, that the T-800 from Salvation is the same from the Original timeline? But anyway moving on with this, this is the T-1000.

Not really.

No Caption Provided

As seen it was NEVER stated what powered a T-800. Just a existing power Cell. That could mean anything.

So the whole argument from piss poor wikis of T-850s having Hydrogen Cells and being stronger is flat out lies. Or the comments that T-800s are only now being Hydrogen Cells. Again flat out wrong.

As proof shows, they were always Hydrogen Cells it seems.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve said:

I have a dream one day people will ban Super Man threads that lead to insane Fanboy arguments. Never will happen.

Superman (one word) has less trolls than the Terminator franchise.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wolfrazer

@cadencev2: Well it seems the source for the nuclear fuel cell comes from the Terminator novelization

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist

@pokeysteve said:

@cadencev2 said:

@pokeysteve said:

Superman (one word) has less trolls than the Terminator franchise.

Really, that is a flat out lie. Terminator Fan and Chucky were the only trolls for anything Terminator. Superman has so many fanboys that will believe "Super Man", the proper spelling for Grammar illiterate DC Comics, can beat anyone from Silver Surfer to Galactus.

It is quite sad when people think Super Man can beat Ghost Rider, not GhostRider, in a fight. Its sad. The Fanboys for Supes are many.

As for this thread, what is exactly your problem with it, the only one who is derailing it is .... you.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pokergeist

@wolfrazer said:

@cadencev2: Well it seems the source for the nuclear fuel cell comes from the Terminator novelization

I never seen a scan, quote, or even Source for it. Anyone who can try to post it would be nice. Even the Wikis cannot source that comment. Its all BS till I see the proof. Not that it matters as TS clearly shows they are Hydrogen Cells and T2 never mention anything but Power Cell as official facts.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wolfrazer

@cadencev2 said:

@wolfrazer said:

I never seen a scan, quote, or even Source for it. Anyone who can try to post it would be nice. Even the Wikis cannot source that comment. Its all BS till I see the proof. Not that it matters as TS clearly shows they are Hydrogen Cells and T2 never mention anything but Power Cell as official facts.

Yes but remember John was actually surprised in Salvation? That should tell you, that Skynet wasn't suppose to have those Hydrogen Cells yet...and yet they did. Of course, since I or you don't got the novel then ya I suppose it is speculation so its moot.

Though I am now rather curious about it....

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Found it! Jeez had to do some digging...

"Where a man's heart would be, shielded in a case-hardened, subassembly inside the hyperalloy torso, was the nuclear-energy cell. It supplied power to run the most sophisticated system of hydraulic actuators and servo-motors ever constructed, enough power to run the lights of a small city for a day."

(Page 222-223 in Randall Frakes' novel of The Terminator)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

@cadencev2: Found it! Jeez had to do some digging...

"Where a man's heart would be, shielded in a case-hardened, subassembly inside the hyperalloy torso, was the nuclear-energy cell. It supplied power to run the most sophisticated system of hydraulic actuators and servo-motors ever constructed, enough power to run the lights of a small city for a day."

(Page 222-223 in Randall Frakes' novel of The Terminator)

Awesome. Thanks for the Source and actual Quote.

With that now known, then T-800s in TS Salvation changed it up. They are now Hydrogen Cell. Also last time I checked... Nuclear Cell > Hydrogen Cell. Nuclear Power is more output than Hydrogen. So the fact the T-850 with Hydrogen automatically makes it feats weaker to what T-800 then could do.

Either way as it stands, the only difference of T-800s and T-850s is the Durability vs Plasma Weapons.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wolfrazer

@cadencev2: But why would Skynet go backwards? << That seems kinda like a moronic thing to do for a super computer. But then again....the timeline going all outta wack could explain it, though the T-850 did seem much better at H2H.....also np, it wasn't easy to find either lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pokergeist

@wolfrazer said:

@cadencev2: But why would Skynet go backwards? << That seems kinda like a moronic thing to do for a super computer. But then again....the timeline going all outta wack could explain it.....also np, it wasn't easy to find either lol.

Or better explanation, Hydrogen Cells is simply the more canon Power Cell. This Nuclear Power Cell was part of a novel that never reached a mainstream of Terminator Fans, its secluded and not affiliated with James Cameron in anyway really.

So when Cameron made it "Power Cell" it could be anything. Then T3 made it Hydrogen Cell for the T-850, which then lead TS making them all Hydrogen Cells for sake of simpleness.

As for Johns reaction, I think it was more due to the fact that T-800s came early period. They were suppose to be years later, yet John fought the Prototype T-800 and then realize there was already a huge Assembly for them way earlier than he was told.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: He receives a paycheck for the films he wrote, directed, and produced. Those are Royalty Checks...they have nothing to do with Franchise Rights. Until 2019, he has no actual rights regarding anything to do with the Terminator Franchise. He has had no involvement with the franchise since giving away the rights. He even refused to be a Producer for Terminator 3. He has also said that he would not return to the franchise because "frankly, the soup's already been pissed in by other film makers".