This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio
SAVAGE WOLVERINE #3
Action Comics #16

Rules

Random Encounter

Current versions of both

Full knowledge of the battlefield

Wolverine has a Muramasa blade

No prep or help

BFR isn't allowed

Morals off

Wins by death or incapacitation

Flash 151
#2 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by comicfan11 (740 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really know much about the Superdoom character, but if he has killed other dimensional Supermen (as suggested in AC 9 I think), then he should win this.

#4 Posted by ccraft (5078 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way for Superdoom to win is to rip off Wolverines head. I wish there was more to go on in Superdoom's wiki, but if he has the strength to match supermen from alternate universe, I think he could handle Wolverine.

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11836 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

Powers

• Superdoom possesses incalculable supehuman power. He has demonstrated superhuman strength, an analogue of laser-vision, and the power to grow in size. As a tulpa (a thought-based lifeform), he seems to draw strength from the minds of others, becoming as powerful as people percieve him to be.

Abilities

• Superdoom has killed many superheroes and humans

Strength level

• Superdoom's strength is presumably comparable in scale to Doomsday or Superman

this isn't fair

#6 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Why it's unfair?? Doesn't Wolverine fought with people above his league..like Namor,Hulk,Wendigo and many others?? Did you noticed,he has the muramasa blade?

#7 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5199 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite and where's the blade?

#8 Posted by Immortal777 (6987 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP pic alone says who wins.

#9 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine gets the ass-whopin' he deserves.

#10 Posted by Stompa (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie is one of the best tanks out there with his healing factor. With the blade,his claws combined with his agility, speed and experience is perfect to slice up slow bricks. I don't know anything about superdoom beside his wiki so i won't vote on a winner but i don't think wolvie would get stomped.

#11 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

If this dude tangos with Superman, then with but a splash of realism, he would tank what Wolverine could dish out far more than the inverse.

Logan would find himself thrown out of orbit.

Wolverine can cut Thor, but I don't think anyone would actually see him winning ... right? Same goes for anyone anywhere near Superman levels of power.

This is, indeed, unfair.

#12 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: This isn't unfair,Superdoom match with young Superman,many years before the ''Lifting the weights of Earth without sundipped'' feat

@WaveMotionCannon: In the OP,if you read it...

#13 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Why it's unfair?? Doesn't Wolverine fought with people above his league..like Namor,Hulk,Wendigo and many others?? Did you noticed,he has the muramasa blade?

Yes but he lost in some of the battles like versus the Hulk i alwayse wanted Wolverine to win in a fight with the Hulk and the way he beat Wolverine in the World War Hulk that was s**t

#14 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000: True,but for a time was capable to hold his own against these guys. I can't take this fight of my head,was brutal,but I loved

#15 Posted by ccraft (5078 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#16 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8441 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#17 Posted by dondave (34705 posts) - - Show Bio

Superdoom stomps