#1 Edited by RogueShadow (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

READ

Let's say Wolverine has the healing factor equivalent of pre Adamantium beta, but still has an Adamantium skeleton.

Spider-man is post other, pre Brand New day with Iron spidey suit except Spiderman lacks webs.

In The middle of New York, 13:30 Spring. Start 7 ft from one another. Morals on. Win by KO.

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man. He is stronger, faster and has better endurance.

#3 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is pretty OP, because of his healing factor. But spidey is spidey, so I'll go with him.

#4 Posted by RogueShadow (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

Loooool. Bump for originality :P

#5 Posted by Mitrageist (7179 posts) - - Show Bio

This is in the wrong forum what are you thinking how could you do this with over 2000 posts newb.

#6 Posted by Mitrageist (7179 posts) - - Show Bio

Imma say Spider-man just 'cause.

#7 Edited by RogueShadow (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

This is in the wrong forum what are you thinking how could you do this with over 2000 posts newb.

Chill out I made this 1 year ago but didn't notice it was in the wrong forum when I bumped it.

#8 Posted by Mitrageist (7179 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Chill out I made this 1 year and a half ago but didn't notice it was in the wrong forum when I bumped it.

I wasn't being serious.

<whispering> *thanks for moving it though*

#9 Edited by RogueShadow (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:
@rogueshadow said:
@mitran said:

Chill out I made this 1 year and a half ago but didn't notice it was in the wrong forum when I bumped it.

I wasn't being serious.

Good. Because I was nearly in tears then... seriously.

Aren't you impressed by my thread's originality?

#10 Posted by Mitrageist (7179 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:
@rogueshadow said:
@mitran said:

I wasn't being serious.

Good. Because I was nearly in tears then... seriously.

Aren't you impressed at my threads originality?

Oh, yeah, originality... Wolverine and Spider-man, and you're the first to think of them fighting. It's like a dream come true for the battle forums.

#11 Edited by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically Wolverine with a Boosted Healing factor vs Peter with Other then yes. In which BFR or Incap via trappage isn't an option?

Wolverine takes a solid majority. Peter may take a few due to Stingers, but he's unlikely to use them Morals on. However, when Peter was first enhanced by the Other, he didn't have conscience control of them, and they would sometimes active when he was in danger.

#12 Posted by RogueShadow (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: Sometimes, I'm discombobulated by my own genius, until my genius kicks in and I work it out.

Damn, Wolverine vs Spider-man. Now that's some ingenious sh*t

:D

#13 Posted by Mitrageist (7179 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Dude... your thread inspired me... what if Goku fought Superman?!?!?!?!

#14 Posted by RogueShadow (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@rogueshadow: Dude... your thread inspired me... what if Goku fought Superman?!?!?!?!

Holy crap! I can't... give me a minute to process this.

#15 Posted by patrat18 (6750 posts) - - Show Bio

With that factor Wolverine won't stop until he gets a slice of the spider. I'll go with him.

#16 Posted by Madmartigan8282 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Can wolverine close in on spidey? Cause if so it's game over