Standard morals & powers. 

jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jeanlucpicard

I know nothing about 2099 spider man so I'm going with James on this one.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By goldenshot80

The future vs the past? Hmmm

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000

Spiderman 2099 was pretty much the same as regular 616 spiderman except he lacked a spider sense right? 

If im right Wolverine wins

DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DaMainMan

It's not really fair if you don't know the other character (yeah I do it too). Spiderman 2099 is arguably faster & stronger than 616 Spiderman. His webbing is better & self generated, heightened senses (some better than Wolverine like sight), claws near as strong as Sabertooth's & fangs & poison (which he can adjust the toxicity of). This ain't Pete he's facing. This one is deadly and if it came to it, killing your opponent is not going to cause him to lose some sleep. 

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By nightwing91

Wolverine, pretty easily.

Spiderman 2099, actually only had enhanced senses not a spider sense. He did posses talons, and venom which are both ineffective given Wolverines healing factor. He also doesn't have as good of fighting skills as peter does, as he does't have the advantage of a spider sense. Wolverine guts him.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By buttersdaman000
@DaMainMan said:
" It's not really far if you don't know the other character (yeah I do it too). Spiderman 2099 is arguably faster & stronger than 616 Spiderman. His webbing is better & self generated, heightened senses (some better than Wolverine like sight), claws near as strong as Sabertooth's & fangs & poison (which he can adjust the toxicity of). This ain't Pete he's facing. This one is deadly and if it came to it, killing your opponent is not going to cause him to lose some sleep.  "
I forgot about his fangs and poison but he lacks spidey sense. Thats the game changer.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By PirateKing69

Wolverine got this.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9  Edited By nightwing91
@DaMainMan: The Talons and Venom won't do much vs Wolverine and his healing factor, the strongest being his venom actually worked on was the 2099 sub-mariner, and that is far from the 616 namor. And unlike Pete the lack of spider sense and the lack of actual fighting ability is a huge disadvantage. Wolverine guts him.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By karrob
@god_spawn said:
" Wolverine. "
CRTrobinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CRTrobinson
@karrob said:
" @god_spawn said:
" Wolverine. "
"
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By castleking

Wolverine wins.

i am a fan of both though.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By whacknasty

Hmm...so I always thought it was Spidey's speed/agility/reflexes that allowed him to get the infamous "fist webbed to head...no snikt" on Wolverine (a couple times right?), not just his spider sense... 

2099 doesn't have comparable speed/reflex/agility to 616? If he does, then how is Logan getting such an easy win?

Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By Out_of_Space

Wolverine will win but it's not gonna be easy.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By castleking
@whacknasty said:

" Hmm...so I always thought it was Spidey's speed/agility/reflexes that allowed him to get the infamous "fist webbed to head...no snikt" on Wolverine (a couple times right?), not just his spider sense...  2099 doesn't have comparable speed/reflex/agility to 616? If he does, then how is Logan getting such an easy win? "

B/C even with the spider sense Spidey has struggled with wolverine and has lost the upper handle majority of their encounters where Logan comes out on top.
so fighting Miguel without an SS although still comparable in reaction to spidey he is even more likely to lose due to not having experience with his opponent nor personal experience to draw on to be on par to Logan or Spidey.
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Malonius

About the only way this Spidey could beat Wolverine is if they were fighting on an open field where Miguel could jump around until he finally snagged Wolverine with his webs. In a city or forest, Wolverine would hunt him down and get the drop on him.

Mumbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mumbles

love me some sm 2099, but wolves wins

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By castleking
@Malonius said:
" About the only way this Spidey could beat Wolverine is if they were fighting on an open field where Miguel could jump around until he finally snagged Wolverine with his webs. In a city or forest, Wolverine would hunt him down and get the drop on him. "
i would argue that and believe either spider has a better chance in a city environment with terrain to use for climbing and web slinging as well for evasion since it is their patented fighting style.
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Malonius
@castleking said:
" @Malonius said:
" About the only way this Spidey could beat Wolverine is if they were fighting on an open field where Miguel could jump around until he finally snagged Wolverine with his webs. In a city or forest, Wolverine would hunt him down and get the drop on him. "
i would argue that and believe either spider has a better chance in a city environment with terrain to use for climbing and web slinging as well for evasion since it is their patented fighting style. "
I see what you are saying, but Wolverine hopefully knows better than to try to just charge at current Spidey by now. But then, I think current Spidey would have the majority over Wolverine in most scenarios where he knew Wolverine was after him. If Spider-man 2099 survived the first encounter with Wolverine, he'd probably just run for it. I think Wolverine would figure out from the first encounter that this Spidey was a lot easier to hit and a less creative and skilled fighter.  Spidey 2099 could use his wallcrawling and webswinging to evade (as in "run") from Wolverine in a city, but not as an effective offense against Wolverine. 

p.s. If the OP doesn't state location, than it's assumed the fight takes place in a stadium setting, right?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By castleking
@Malonius said:
"
  p.s. If the OP doesn't state location, than it's assumed the fight takes place in a stadium setting, right? "
Not sure. this site fallback rules have changed a few times and i havent bn here in a long long while
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ramtha07

I find this post a little strange... as in the Logan vs. Pete post Logan loses principally due to webbing. 

Now, if 2099 has his webbing, wouldn't he just web Logan up then swing off into the night? I saw the webbing as the decisive factor the Spiderman vs. Wolverine debate. Webbing that Logan couldn't cut or muscle his way out of to be the deciding factor more so than spidersense. Someone want to explain how this is any different here?
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man 2099.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By castleking
@Ramtha07 said:
" I find this post a little strange... as in the Logan vs. Pete post Logan loses principally due to webbing.  Now, if 2099 has his webbing, wouldn't he just web Logan up then swing off into the night? I saw the webbing as the decisive factor the Spiderman vs. Wolverine debate. Webbing that Logan couldn't cut or muscle his way out of to be the deciding factor more so than spidersense. Someone want to explain how this is any different here? "
how often has Logan dodged or cut through the webbing to take the majority on spiderman in comics in a fight?

The Webbing alone isnt what gives Spidey the opportunity to get some wins, it's the City setting. you take that away and his chances drop significantly.

In short read their comic fights you'll see who wins their fights and dominates in their encounters also look at context.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ramtha07
@castleking:
Dont' get me wrong... I've argued till I was blue in the face how and why Logan would win. Just don't get the change of heart in this thread compared the 616 Spidey. 

I believe Wolverine could and would win both fights. Without spidersense, 2099 Spidey gets tagged sooner rather than later... but someone at Spiderman's speed and reflexes... how does Wolverine close the distance to take this toe to toe before getting incapacitated by webbing?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By castleking

b.c Logan's own speed reaction plus experience makes him near equal in speed reaction to spidey making hard for the spider to entertain the idea of close quarter combat and miguel missing experience would last far less than parker.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By spidey 15
@god_spawn said:
" Wolverine. "
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ramtha07
@castleking:
Hey... twist my rubber arm. 

Happy to say Logan wins. Didn't know much about 2099 Spidey so needed some education before deciding... thanks.