#1 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse

They start 20 ft away from each other

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Movie versions?
#3 Posted by Marco_Kidd (365 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to give this one to Wolverine. The fact his extremely powerful healing factor puts him way above spiderman's level, there is nothing peter can do to him that he couldnt easily recover from, it will probably take a while before Logan hits him but eventually he will.

#4 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

An abandoned warehouse? Spidey sticks to where Logan can't hit him, webs him up, then proceeds to hit him continuously until Logan passes out.

#5 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6382 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is the movie version of each, then Spider-Man in a terrible stomp.

In any case, any version of Spider-Man should win this fight via incapacitation. If this is to the KO, then Peter webbing up Wolverine would and could eventually KO him with blows (might take a while) or by cutting off his oxygen via webbing till he falls unconscious. The science nerd could figure that much out.

So ya, Spider-Man wins this fight due to webbing.

#6 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man stomps.

#7 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

been done spider-man wins most of the time

#8 Posted by nickthedevil (12807 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man's already taken down an entire team of X-men (including: Wolverine, Cyclops, collosus, storm, and nightcrawler.) this should be a cinch.

#9 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil said:

Spider-man's already taken down an entire team of X-men (including: Wolverine, Cyclops, collosus, storm, and nightcrawler.) this should be a cinch.

That feat is impressive, but invalid in this scenario.
#10 Posted by Erik (33008 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

In any case, any version of Spider-Man should win this fight via incapacitation. If this is to the KO, then Peter webbing up Wolverine would and could eventually KO him with blows (might take a while) or by cutting off his oxygen via webbing till he falls unconscious. The science nerd could figure that much out.

Maybe not. He was pounding Doc Ock's head in and the squishy mad scientist just kept coming back for more. I also do not see Spider-Man pouring webbing down Wolverine's throat.... Seems a little dark for movie version. Maybe if he were wearing the symbiote.

#11 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that Spider Man would probably eventually win this. As for the time he beat ALL the X-Men, lets not forget that Jim Shooter (who was quoted as saying he never much liked the X-Men, even while the book was making Marvel a mint AND he was possibly the most reviled Editor-In-Chief at Marvel at the time WROTE that story)...Just sayin...

#12 Posted by Erik (33008 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rogan2112 said:

I agree that Spider Man would probably eventually win this. As for the time he beat ALL the X-Men, lets not forget that Jim Shooter (who was quoted as saying he never much liked the X-Men, even while the book was making Marvel a mint AND he was possibly the most reviled Editor-In-Chief at Marvel at the time WROTE that story)...Just sayin...

Movie versions......

#13 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't state whether they are the Movie versions, but I still say Spidey takes it due to versatility.

#14 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention...Spider-Man is pretty much THE butt kicker this side of the Hulk...and maybe Captain America, he bear StarLord (or whatever that Herald of Galactus' name was).

I know movie version, was just responding to that post about him beating up all the X-Men that one time...I'll drop the other stuff now :)

#15 Posted by Erik (33008 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

It doesn't state whether they are the Movie versions, but I still say Spidey takes it due to versatility.

It does. The pictures. IIRC the rules state that stating the version or using pictures is sufficient when lacking the former.

#16 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@ReVamp said:

It does. The pictures. IIRC the rules state that stating the version or using pictures is sufficient when lacking the former.

Heh. Fair enough. Then half of the vine doesn't follow those rules.

#17 Posted by Erik (33008 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Erik said:

@ReVamp said:

That is why I spend a lot of time telling people that they are not following the rules.

#18 Posted by nickthedevil (12807 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Oh yea... movies....

#19 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@ReVamp said:

@Erik said:

@ReVamp said:

That is why I spend a lot of time telling people that they are not following the rules.

You should tell them more often.

#20 Posted by Erik (33008 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp:

Lol I tell them nearly every time I see it as it is.

#21 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@ReVamp:

I hear they're hiring mods.

:P

#22 Posted by Erik (33008 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Erik said:

@ReVamp:

They just filled the spots last week. Vance and Morph.

#23 Posted by kratonians090 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: not possible man, logan can regenerate he can't passed out too long and he can smell spidey

#24 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@ReVamp said:

@Erik said:

@ReVamp:

They just filled the spots last week. Vance and Morph.

I know. I was kidding b/c of that.

#25 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@kratonians090 said:

@Illuminatus: not possible man, logan can regenerate he can't passed out too long and he can smell spidey

Irrelevant. Spider-Man simply has to knock Logan out, which is entirely possible. 

Smelling Spider-Man is one thing, but actually being capable of landing a strike on him is incredibly difficult.
#26 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6382 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

No. He didn't. In Secret Wars he swung in, evaded the X-Men for a few panels, then swung out. Technically, he didn't beat even ONE of the X-Men. Just messed with their mojo for a few. The X-Men you just mentioned would wreck Spider-Man.

#27 Posted by Erik (33008 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp:

Lol.

#28 Posted by kratonians090 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: night crawler? how can spidey beat him with his teleport ability?

#29 Posted by LoolzCow (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol who was the one that said the man that got shot in the face will die from a few punches from spider-man? Also if movie version in X-men origins him and his brother were put to the firing squad and were not even scratched? Also when web shoots wolverines reflexes can just cut the web and if he by some miracle gets caught and spider-man hops on him. Wolverine's teeth are made of adamantium so he could just bite him and rip off chunks of flesh? Also it is proven that movie version wolverine can take massive damage. In Xmen 3 the last stand phoenix jean uses her powers and his skins and muscle start peeling away even some bone and he continues to regenerate without dying.

Using my explanation it is easy to see why i believe Spider-man gets stomped.

#30 Posted by Erik (33008 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoolzCow:

Wolverine does not have adamantium teeth.

#31 Edited by HNIC (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoolzCow: this fight has been done and spidey can't win

movie versions well by feets wolverine should be able to handle him

@Illuminatus: youre talking about movie Logan right cause comic wolverine cant be knocked out by someone like spidey

#32 Posted by nickthedevil (12807 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: i wasn't talking about secret wars, i'm talking about another issue. don't know which. they were trying to subdue each other, and spidey beat em.

@kratonians090: you do know he has a spider-sense right?

#33 Posted by kratonians090 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

what if logan grabs spidey and claw him? especially if spidey swings and kick logan and logan grabbed his legs and claw spidey? is this possible?

#34 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider man stomp ... even if he wasn't as strong of a fighter in his move as he would be in the comic ... wolverine seemed even less so. Spiderman would find a way to pull the warehouse down on him ... as wolverine doesnt have real strength feats in the movie.

#35 Posted by kratonians090 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008: but he sure have regeneration and adamantium-laced skeletal structure

#36 Edited by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratonians090: A win is a win via BFR ... I made spiderman bring the building down on him b/c based on strength feats ( I am not sure if supporting the weight of the building coming down on him and dr. oct > a bullet (which wolv took to the skull pretty easy in the xmen movie) ... so I decided to have him bring the warehouse down and immobilize him instead.

#37 Posted by kratonians090 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008: didn't see that in wolverine origins exept for the adamantium bullets

#38 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratonians090: in x-man 2 I believe it is ... when they are in bobby (icemans house) and his brother betrays him and they are about to leave wolverine gets shot in the skull and knocked down ... but gets up seconds later. (not sure if i got the movie right).

#39 Posted by The Stegman (24635 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey

#40 Posted by Edamame (28191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@LoolzCow:

Wolverine does not have adamantium teeth.

lol

#41 Posted by butterflykyss (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#42 Posted by Nefarious (20626 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine gets webbed up with his fists pointing at his head.

#43 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

well said...

#44 Posted by RisingBean (4023 posts) - - Show Bio

We all forget Logan's kryptonite being head trauma in the movies. With PIS-Can't even knock out Doc Ock via shots to the face rules off, Spidey wins.

#45 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Love logan but it would probably go something like this..

#46 Posted by Mystic_Marvel (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman.

#47 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine

#48 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderine?

#49 Posted by Spydey (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey already beat Logan in a one on one fight. The only reason Logan lasted so long was because of his skeleton. The fight would've been over if not for that. Movie versions or not, Spidey still outclasses him in strength and speed(with spidey sense). Not saying it wasn't a tough fight. It was one of the few times Pete had to stop pulling his punches, but in the end, Spidey took the win.

..SO spidey.

#50 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spydey: NOPE