#1 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

My friend and I argue all the time I say Spawn well I'm just going to take a poll! so.. Answer!

#2 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

BlackPanther says:

"spawn... why is your frend acting for? he knows spawn is the g in the game. "
hahaha I agree I think It's just to annoy me! Because I basically worship Spawn so ya know
#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Give it to spawn lol wolverine could probably hurt him is spawn went to pick up a penny and wolverine lunged at him but really spawn could just take wolverines brain out through his nose.

#4 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn... why is your frend acting for? he knows spawn is the g in the game.

#5 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha well put Zee! so how are the Thor arguements going?

#6 Posted by Wolf - Warrior (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude holy crap is that a real question ok look spawn has demon powers to summon......i dont know......DEMONIC CRAP while has tooken the time to glu kitty cat claws to his hands!.....

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

more than tempted to say Wolverine just to annoy everyone :p

M

#8 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn

#9 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha I know dude.. but it's just to prove a friend wrong!

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"hahaha well put Zee! so how are the Thor arguements going?"

Lol maybe 4 500 who knows lol. But seriously i been in really gladiator sentry and juggernaut arguements. Didn't try to hard on the juggy one though someone else already pwned the thread.

#11 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

for sure a curbstomp

#12 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha Sweet I hear Trion Juggs pretty Beastly and I read on the Gladiator Sentry battle I said I agreed with you because you were the only one with proof;)

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"i would say spawn, but then again wolverine did beat lobo, even tho lobo is way stronger then him, who knows, but i still say spawn would win. "

Nobody really agrees that possible lol. Besides that spawn has four unbreakble chains he can keep wolverine at a distance.

spawn_god_slayer says:

"hahaha Sweet I hear Trion Juggs pretty Beastly and I read on the Gladiator Sentry battle I said I agreed with you because you were the only one with proof;)"

Thanks lol and yeah trion juggernaut was a beast sadly he was short lived but that how some of the best villains are lol short lived.

#14 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

i would say spawn, but then again wolverine did beat lobo, even tho lobo is way stronger then him, who knows, but i still say spawn would win.

#15 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

yea I know! all the Awesome villians that could have taken over just have to make one stupid move:(! Lobo vs. Spawn? who do you think would win I would say Thor vs. Lobo but we all know Lobo would win:) hahaha yea right!

#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't think spawn and lobo would end anytime soon unless this takes place in image comics lol then lobo is out of luck. Thor and lobo is sorta one sided lol. But yeah the strongest can't stay forever or their be no heros lol.

#17 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"i would say spawn, but then again wolverine did beat lobo, even tho lobo is way stronger then him, who knows, but i still say spawn would win. "
Nobody really agrees that possible lol. Besides that spawn has four unbreakble chains he can keep wolverine at a distance. spawn_god_slayer says:
"hahaha Sweet I hear Trion Juggs pretty Beastly and I read on the Gladiator Sentry battle I said I agreed with you because you were the only one with proof;)"
Thanks lol and yeah trion juggernaut was a beast sadly he was short lived but that how some of the best villains are lol short lived. "

lol yeah but im happy that wolverine won anyways, but as for him fighting spawn, spawn would win in the end, as long as he don't let wolverine get to close to him. lol

#18 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

yea I know but I hate when they die for dumb reasons like you can't stop them but they trip on a pebble and break there neck and that's how they die! hahaha so are you planning to make comics? I read your Biography I give it an A except the sword picture didn't work:( if you are planning on making a comic I wish you the best of luck!:D

#19 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"yea I know but I hate when they die for dumb reasons like you can't stop them but they trip on a pebble and break there neck and that's how they die! "

.lol.

#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Don't think spawn and lobo would end anytime soon unless this takes place in image comics lol then lobo is out of luck. Thor and lobo is sorta one sided lol. But yeah the strongest can't stay forever or their be no heros lol."

thor vs. lobo,one sided ? maybe for a thor fanboy eh zee ?

but yeah i think he could win to

#21 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

If he stabbed Spawn it wouldn't matter! Spawn can just heal himself and then use his chains to rip his head off or he could just blow him up with his necroplasm or he could posses him or send him to another dimension or just go back in time and kill Wolverine before he had the Claws of death.. hmm what else he could use his reality manipulation to eff up Wolverines world he could call upon his army of Spawn's and have them do the work for him and finally he could absorb all of Wolverine's life kinda like what Rogue did in the movie except he wouldn't have to touch him so ya know I say Spawn!:D

#22 Posted by Doctor Dare (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine FTW

#23 Posted by spawn_god_slayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

no way dude! and besides what's your reason?

#24 Posted by Doctor Dare (789 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

"no way dude! and besides what's your reason? "

Yes way Dude, and here's my Reason.

Wolverine has Faced off against the Angel of Death and lived to tell the tale. Wolvie has beaten Juggernaut and tons of others. The only person that has ever given Wolverine a Hard time was Magneto, So, I give this to Wolverine. Remember, Wolverine has been Burned untill there was nothing but Bone and still lived. His Healing Factor is Insanely Powerful.

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Dare says:

"spawn_god_slayer says:
Yes way Dude, and here's my Reason. Wolverine has Faced off against the Angel of Death and lived to tell the tale. Wolvie has beaten Juggernaut and tons of others. The only person that has ever given Wolverine a Hard time was Magneto, So, I give this to Wolverine. Remember, Wolverine has been Burned untill there was nothing but Bone and still lived. His Healing Factor is Insanely Powerful."
What are you talking about?Plenty of people have beaten Wolverine.
Post Edited:2008-02-11 23:09:18
#26 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"zee crusher says:
"Don't think spawn and lobo would end anytime soon unless this takes place in image comics lol then lobo is out of luck. Thor and lobo is sorta one sided lol. But yeah the strongest can't stay forever or their be no heros lol."

thor vs. lobo,one sided ? maybe for a thor fanboy eh zee ?

but yeah i think he could win to"

Honestly what would lobo do i mean he can hit thor probably break his arm in the same fashion blockbuster did but lobo wouldn't take Thor seriously simple as that lol then thor has that opportunity to slay him.

#27 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Dare says:

"spawn_god_slayer says:

Wolverine has Faced off against the Angel of Death and lived to tell the tale. Wolvie has beaten Juggernaut and tons of others. The only person that has ever given Wolverine a Hard time was Magneto, So, I give this to Wolverine. Remember, Wolverine has been Burned untill there was nothing but Bone and still lived. His Healing Factor is Insanely Powerful."

True except for the only losing to magneto he lost to jugs hulk and gladiator mimic lol and some other but wolverine healing factor doesn't work with not brain he can't come back with out it there for spawn hacks it out through wolverine nose.

#28 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"zee crusher says:
thor vs. lobo,one sided ? maybe for a thor fanboy eh zee ? but yeah i think he could win to"
Honestly what would lobo do i mean he can hit thor probably break his arm in the same fashion blockbuster did but lobo wouldn't take Thor seriously simple as that lol then thor has that opportunity to slay him."

true,just messing with you

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

DON'T DO IT VANCE

#30 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Dare says:

"spawn_god_slayer says:

Wolverine has Faced off against the Angel of Death and lived to tell the tale. Wolvie has beaten Juggernaut and tons of others. The only person that has ever given Wolverine a Hard time was Magneto, So, I give this to Wolverine. Remember, Wolverine has been Burned untill there was nothing but Bone and still lived. His Healing Factor is Insanely Powerful."

LOL!!!!

#31 Posted by Doctor Dare (789 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Doctor Dare says:
"spawn_god_slayer says:
Yes way Dude, and here's my Reason. Wolverine has Faced off against the Angel of Death and lived to tell the tale. Wolvie has beaten Juggernaut and tons of others. The only person that has ever given Wolverine a Hard time was Magneto, So, I give this to Wolverine. Remember, Wolverine has been Burned untill there was nothing but Bone and still lived. His Healing Factor is Insanely Powerful."
True except for the only losing to magneto he lost to jugs hulk and gladiator mimic lol and some other but wolverine healing factor doesn't work with not brain he can't come back with out it there for spawn hacks it out through wolverine nose."

Oh, Well, Nevermind. lol. I don't know alot about Spawn anyway.

#32 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

But seriously lol if lobo wouldn't take superman seriously don't think he take a guy who speaks like Shakespeare seriously either lol.

#33 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Dare says:

"zee crusher says:
"Doctor Dare says:
"spawn_god_slayer says:
True except for the only losing to magneto he lost to jugs hulk and gladiator mimic lol and some other but wolverine healing factor doesn't work with not brain he can't come back with out it there for spawn hacks it out through wolverine nose."

Oh, Well, Nevermind. lol. I don't know alot about Spawn anyway."

Lol lets just say read the first few post of this and you shall see why wolverine is out matched although it would be a funny fight.

#34 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"But seriously lol if lobo wouldn't take superman seriously don't think he take a guy who speaks like Shakespeare seriously either lol."

yeah lobo that kinda guy

#35 Posted by King Saturn (224454 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn would beat Wolverine worst than Ike beat Tina Turner. LOL

#36 Edited by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn_god_slayer says:

Wolverine has Faced off against the Angel of Death and lived to tell the tale. Wolvie has beaten Juggernaut and tons of others. The only person that has ever given Wolverine a Hard time was Magneto, So, I give this to Wolverine. Remember, Wolverine has been Burned untill there was nothing but Bone and still lived. His Healing Factor is Insanely Powerful

when did he beat juggernaut?

#37 Posted by Fresh Prince (5176 posts) - - Show Bio
Spawn
#38 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn

#39 Posted by aaronfettersSPC! (2 posts) - - Show Bio

hard to say tough fight but spawn wins this one because he is supernatural go spawny! i like wolverine though but its not a fair fight

#40 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn wins easy.