Wolverine vs Sif

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Its a bar far. Logan tries to take her home and fails. SHe throws a drink in his face. Logan is P'D off and fight starts.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Ramtha07

Any details about Sif's weaponry? Could curb the decision here.

She's a hell of a warrior.

(I don't know, Logan probably let's her beat on him cuz, well, she's hot and he likes it.)

Seriously though, if she comes into the battle like just any other brick that Logan can cut, she may go down. She is no where near as strong or as durable as, say, a Ben Grimm, but is definitely faster and a better fighter. I am unsure about her sword's enchantments, other than that it can teleport her from Asgard to Midgard. If she's as good a fighter as Thor, Logan can be in some serious, serious trouble. If Logan cuts her though she dies. While sharing the durability of all Asgardians, she would still go down.

I just remember Daken going to town during Seige on Asgardian warriors by the dozens as though it were going out of fashion. Sif, like the Warriors Three, is an augmented, elite version but no where near Thor's level. Far, far from it.

Wolverine can take this.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Her standart gear.

BTW, that is a horrible pic of her. I will do her justice.

DanteKesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Ok, the scenario

Wolverine: For a Scandinavian Goddess, you look Colombian. Want some Canadian meat down under?

Sif: No way, pervert!

She throws a cup at his face, and Wolverine gets out his claws and Sif gets on her armor and pulls out her sword. They clash at each other and block, until Sif kicks him in the head and hits him with a small metal table, then stabs him in the back while he's on the ground. Sif stabs his back, and he stabs her leg and he pulls the sword out of his back. Sif proceeds by scratching his face with her sword, then spraying his eyes with a fire extinguisher and then just escapes