No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why? Ryougi Shiki owns this in a complete ludicrous stomp. She removes Wolverine from existence. Literally.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: well, they're both capable of one shooting each other and Wolverine's claws have longer reach so i don't think it is a stomp

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By reikai

He has no chance against her. She can actually strike from a distance. She can cut through the space between them and even rendered a universe non-existent. His claws are meaningless. Adamantium or not. The Chokushi no Magan enables her to kill anything, whether or not it actually exists. Even cosmics like Eternity could be destroyed by her.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Theorder14

@reikai: LOL, that's void Shiki, only her third peronality is connected to Akasha. ofc Void Shiki would uberstomp but this is normal Shiki and she cannot peform such feats.

Edit: ahh i guess you were talking about the paradox spiral? nvm then

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even "Normal" she has incredible skill, speed and reflexes. If Logan gets within striking distance he's dead. The durability of an object is meaningless before the Chokushi no Magan. Whether it's magical or not is irrelevant. Everything that exists has a predetermined point of death. Ryougi can cut and/or strike this and erase it from existence.

Even Shiki Tohno/Nanaya is below her level of ability, and he has destroyed both Nero Chaos and Night of Wallachia. The use of the knife is not even required. It's nothing more than a conduit. They can just as easily use their bare hands.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: k, i've only seen Shiki use her hands once in battle and it didn't work very well. Maybe it's cus she fought a *zombie* ?

meh, guess i made a mis-match thread then T.T

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shiki literally wipes Wolverine from existence. Stomp :/

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a horrible mismatch, Shiki curbstomps.