• 49 results
mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mkdeadpool

Random encounter, One battle on earth, one in hell.no bystanders. Backstory scorpion steps on logans toe making him angry and starting a fight. After the first fight they are wiped of the memories of the first fight( making second fight random encounter aswell) and are sent to hell by somebody. Scorpion steps on toe again.Battle of the people who make enemies go why won't you die!!
Fight!!

Wolverine
Wolverine

vs
Scorpion
Scorpion

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hedatary

Wolverine

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Wolverine may handle Scorpion here... simply because Logan is durable enough to take Scorpion's punishment... Logan would get inside on Scorpion and tear him up
mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mkdeadpool

even on the battle in hell,plus if you count the games he can take things like jaxes machine gun fire nd falling great heights to continue the battle. Im not saying that wolverine cant win,im saying it may be closer than most think

mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mkdeadpool

a question is how well can logan take hellfire, and will teleporting come into play,plus scorpion does have the bad habit of ripping off heads and combusting people into ash. wolverine may heal, but he would be down long enough to lose the match plus in hell has a great power increase.Wolverine is good enough to make this battle still debateble though

Sinistron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sinistron

wolverine can be killed by being  burt i read so scorpion could possibly

Avatar image for deactivated-62930dbdca824
deactivated-62930dbdca824

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if u meant burnt then no that can't kill wolverine read civil war wolverine he gets wasted by a nitro into just his adamantium skeleton and regenerates fully within minutes and kicks nitro's ass. 

wolverine wins no problem

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#8  Edited By The Impersonator

Scorpion: COME OVER HERE! 

Wolverine: No Scorpy, you come over here. I got some nice blades for ya.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@HNIC:

being burnt to a skeleton counts as a win for scorpion. Wolverine was technically incapacitated in his fight with Nitro, in the battle forums it would count as a loss for Logan if events like that were to happen.
NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: hmm didn't know the battle forum was like that, but still its not like scorpian can produce that kind of fire power so he  could burn him and slash him with knives but wolverine will rip him apart. If wolverine was in MK  id love to see his fatality, mainly because in anything he's animated in he never draws blood graphicaly like he's suppost to.

wolverine still wins with an epic fatality
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@HNIC

You dont need to kill him to win just incapacitate him which burning off to a skeleton would count as.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ramtha07

Logan wins
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nick_hero22

Scorpion wins through BFRing Wolverine.
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lord_galactus

Im going to end this..  

replace cage with wolverine and cut it down to 40 seconds
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Wolverine
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By Out_of_Space

I think they both  can't destroy each other but i'm gonna go with Scorpion for the win.

Bruce27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bruce27

Scorpion will take this.

VenomX10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By VenomX10

as long as atleast one molocule of Wolverine is left, he can regenrate, I dont think Scorpian can completly waste Wolverine like that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont get how he would waste wolverine at all, scorpions a ninja with fire powers and chain knives wolverine should be more skilled and faster then scorpion it should end up being wolverines win.  I would say that wolverine is stronger but mortal kombat strength level doesn't make any sense. If you see the fatalities in the new MK they do things that require super strength which most of them including scorpion shouldn't have super strength.  Wolverine wins doesn't need to use animal like fighting style he knows all the martial arts he can fight scorpion straight up like a fighter (animal style wouldn't handicap him though).

wolverine wins after an epic MK style battle
Avatar image for deactivated-5bb283632dba9
deactivated-5bb283632dba9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

Idk Wolverine has a hard time being kiled but so does Scorpion but he got owned by Johnny cage which was pathetic for a supernatural hellspawn to die from a normal guy but i still go with Scorpion because his hellfire can burn off his adamantium probably.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@fallen reptile said:
Idk Wolverine has a hard time being kiled but so does Scorpion but he got owned by Johnny cage which was pathetic for a supernatural hellspawn to die from a normal guy but i still go with Scorpion because his hellfire can burn off his adamantium probably.
he can't burn off the adamantium. He doesn't have to kill Wolverine and vice versa, merely KO or incapacitate the opponent counts as a win so burning off all his flesh before he can regrow would count as a win for Scorpion or it should.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

burning of all his flesh takes time and wolverine has fought wile getting burned in the past, wolverine would still be able to beat him or kill him because he's already knows all martial arts, and his bones are made of unbreakable metal which scorpion cant melt meaning his punches and kicks are going to hurt and cause more damage then most of the fighters in MK. Wolverine has enough skill to destroy scorpion, unless he can summon lava or teleport him to a volcano which    i 'm sure wolverine can avoid if its possible. It doesn't make sense that scorpian can win theres way more chance of wolverine slashing or KO ing scorpion then theirs is of scorpion actually burning of all his flesh till he's nothing but bone.

wolverine wins
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nick_hero22
@HNIC
Scorpion uses hellfire that affects both body & soul, can teleport, can opening portals to the netherrealm, and is a highly skilled fighter. Scorpion could easily BFR Wolverine to the netherrealm and be done with it or blitz him with his teleportation.
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Reptilicus

If the only thing Scorpion has to do is KO Wolverine to count as a win, then I believe it's one-sided for Scorpion. Look at how far he can teleport; one planet to another planet within seconds. Therefore, all he'll have to do is teleport Wolverine high, high up and drop him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22
: Wolverines soul has been attacked and even been stolen from him and it still took considerable heros to take him down, physicaly wolverine is superior he has more durability and hes just as good a fighter if not better. The teleporting thing might work if he can get wolverine (wolverine is extremely fast and is able to dodge anything scorpion can throw at him).  The only chance for scorpion to win is for him to teleport him to outerspace or in a volcano or someplace to incapacitate him but scorpion only did that as a fatality and also scorpion is not as fast as wolverine meaning wolverine should have the upperhand in the fight.

Scorpion has the tools necessary to get a win according to a the site but he doesn't have physical attributes to equal wolverine (he lost to johnny cage meaning a peak martial artist which wolverine is (with extra). Scorpion wouldn't go straight for the teleporting attacks he would actually fight and there should be a 6-7/10 chance wolverine kills him during that fight otherwise Scorpion will teleport him to the places i mentioned, but their is a low chance for that to work because wolverine is no slouch, hes not gonna just stand their staring at scorpion like some anime character wolverine would attack immediately and the fight would start.

the fight would go on for a while but wolverines physical prowess should give him the win in a straight fight, so scorpion would use fire attacks which wolverine has handled before, and will hurt him but not slow him down by much (you said that scorpions fire burns the soul and the flesh. Wolverine has withstood lots of burns to large portions of his flesh without passing out because he has an extreme tolerance to pain, as for the soul wolverines soul has been stolen and damaged in the past and wolverine still functioned and fought a bunch of people, he wasn't at top strength obviously his power was cut short but he still has endurance and skill).

with this being said the battle should start like any MK battle hand to hand combat wolverine will start winning because of physical prowess scorpion uses fire and portals which either work or fail and end up with a beheaded scorpion.
theirs more to a fight then just having the right weapons on your side.

wolverine wins 7/10 times through wolverine type killing methods
scorpion wins through use of portals 3/10 chance of success but scorpion will badly injured.

if theirs something i missed tell me, cause from were i see it scorpion is pretty much beat but you see something i don't so try explaining why scorpion should get the majority. 

@Reptilicus: Oh and that actually wont work, wolverine has survived re entry and has free fell from planes at extremely high altitude without blacking out or hurting himself to badly his healing factor took care of it and he just walked a way. If he trapped wolverine on the moon or dropped him in a volcano were wolverine will become nothing but a skeleton then ya it will take a few minutes to come back so technically it would count as a win for scorpion (I dont count it since he'll get up in a few minutes and kickass thats the best part about wolverine he cant be put down but thats just my opinion the sites rules are clear so ... ya.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Logan takes this battle, Scorpion will just make him angry with his martial arts, hellfire, teleporation, and of course his famous " Get over here" which already stated would not be wise on Scorpion's part.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmegaDynasty: exactly ... 
unless you're being sarcastic 
 in that case you should know scorpion actually wont win he will die from a very gruesome fatality curtacy of wolverine
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#29  Edited By TDK_1997

Logan can take Scorpions punishment and then will tear him up

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nick_hero22
@HNIC said:

@nick_hero22
: Wolverines soul has been attacked and even been stolen from him and it still took considerable heros to take him down, physicaly wolverine is superior he has more durability and hes just as good a fighter if not better. The teleporting thing might work if he can get wolverine (wolverine is extremely fast and is able to dodge anything scorpion can throw at him).  The only chance for scorpion to win is for him to teleport him to outerspace or in a volcano or someplace to incapacitate him but scorpion only did that as a fatality and also scorpion is not as fast as wolverine meaning wolverine should have the upperhand in the fight.

Scorpion has the tools necessary to get a win according to a the site but he doesn't have physical attributes to equal wolverine (he lost to johnny cage meaning a peak martial artist which wolverine is (with extra). Scorpion wouldn't go straight for the teleporting attacks he would actually fight and there should be a 6-7/10 chance wolverine kills him during that fight otherwise Scorpion will teleport him to the places i mentioned, but their is a low chance for that to work because wolverine is no slouch, hes not gonna just stand their staring at scorpion like some anime character wolverine would attack immediately and the fight would start.

the fight would go on for a while but wolverines physical prowess should give him the win in a straight fight, so scorpion would use fire attacks which wolverine has handled before, and will hurt him but not slow him down by much (you said that scorpions fire burns the soul and the flesh. Wolverine has withstood lots of burns to large portions of his flesh without passing out because he has an extreme tolerance to pain, as for the soul wolverines soul has been stolen and damaged in the past and wolverine still functioned and fought a bunch of people, he wasn't at top strength obviously his power was cut short but he still has endurance and skill).

with this being said the battle should start like any MK battle hand to hand combat wolverine will start winning because of physical prowess scorpion uses fire and portals which either work or fail and end up with a beheaded scorpion.
theirs more to a fight then just having the right weapons on your side.

wolverine wins 7/10 times through wolverine type killing methods
scorpion wins through use of portals 3/10 chance of success but scorpion will badly injured.

if theirs something i missed tell me, cause from were i see it scorpion is pretty much beat but you see something i don't so try explaining why scorpion should get the majority. 

@Reptilicus: Oh and that actually wont work, wolverine has survived re entry and has free fell from planes at extremely high altitude without blacking out or hurting himself to badly his healing factor took care of it and he just walked a way. If he trapped wolverine on the moon or dropped him in a volcano were wolverine will become nothing but a skeleton then ya it will take a few minutes to come back so technically it would count as a win for scorpion (I dont count it since he'll get up in a few minutes and kickass thats the best part about wolverine he cant be put down but thats just my opinion the sites rules are clear so ... ya.

I agree that Wolverine is physically superior in terms of physical stats, but Wolverine would have trouble countering Scorpion's teleportation which is so fast that it leaves after images. Johnny Cage has never defeated Scorpion before, the Mortal Kombat movie is non canon, Scorpion has been able to defeat both Cyrax & Sektor at the same time along with defeating Sub-Zero, Nightwolf, & Kung Lao and they have all proven to be highly skilled combatants in the canon storyline. Wolverine's physical stats aren't going to give him this fight, he has no way of countering Scorpion's teleportation nor Scorpion's hellfire. Scorpion's hellfire is akin to the fires in the Netherrealm which is used to torture the souls of the dead, it is capable of doing damage to Wolverine which will effect his soul as well. If they engage in hand to hand combat Scorpion is perfectly capable of engulfing his hands in hellfire which will add on to the damage he does up close to Wolverine and along with utilizing his teleportation he could take Wolverine in close quarters combat by blitzing him and doing damage with hellfire. Scorpion could open portals to the Netherrealm at will which Wolverine has no defense for, what stopping Scorpion at the beginning of the match from opening a portal below Wolverine which will suck him into the Netherrealm? Wolverine would prove to be a formidable opponent, but due to all of Scorpion powers and abilities I see him taking the majority in this fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: Scorpion will do damage and you're right, physically being superior is not enough but wolverine is just as good a martial artist if not better then scorpion which should give him the edge since he's stronger and more durable. Scorpions attacks will do damage definitely and blitzing will work for  a while but wolverine can counter it

i'm thinking something like this would happen if scorpion blitz him. there will be considerable burns but logan has fought through similar situations before, the soul burning thing will take a tole but i'm sure adamantium claws will carve right through scorpions hands and will not be stopped by fire. Since logans skill is about the same as Scorpion if not better then since he has more strength, endurance, and durability he should come out on top. Scorpions best asset is the speed blitz and soul burning hell fire but wolverines soul has been damaged and even partially stolen before and he could still fight.  If scorpion blitz him and tries to punch with hellfire punches then it would simply be wolverine waiting for the right moment like the above scan. Wolverines healing factor would deal with flesh wounds immediately and the soul burns should be tolerable.
Wolverine should still win 

Actually if you think about it wolverines skeleton should provide perfect defence against physical punches from an opponent who does not have super strength of sorts so adding hellfire to the fists should be the only way to put any real damage on wolverine other wise the punches themselves should have very little to no affect. Wolverine is a character built to take punishment thats why I think he'll come out on top, thats why I give him the majority.

I agree the fact that johnny cage beat scorpion sounds like complete bull, i actually never seen that happen someone said it on this forum so i just used it. 

the scan was from spidey 15 from another forum to prove how wolverine deals with speedsters. Scorpion already doesn't have enough strength to KO wolverine so that means hell fire is the only option so he would burn him till logan landed one stab which will slow scorpion enough for a finisher.

The teleporting thing is a factor a big one actually but you should note that logan isn't slow and infact can fight at very high speeds he should be able to react to whatever scorpion tries to do. Thats not much of a victory to create a portal right of the bat but i'm guessing the forum counts that as a win, but i'm sure scorpion wont due that cause he's not a coward, he would fight logan head on and then if he won send him to the netherworld. But i'm sure Logan can react to it in time by jumping away before the gate opens, Logans reflexes are at either peak human or low superhuman either way it should be enough, to jump away from random portals.

I still give the majority to Logan in this battle because the only real threat of losing is the portals which scorpion in character would never use and if he did would not stop logan but it would end the fight since he's been relocated. The hellfire can also win it for scorpion but what i'm saying is logan is a very durable character and is able to withstand immense punishment and has already went through a journey to find half his soul in which he faced many powerful fighters. So all the pain that scorpion will inflict has already happened to logan in some way or in a similar way, plus logan has immense tolerance to pain.

I get what your saying and why scorpion might win but because of logans stats,and history their should be a higher chance of him taking some punishment then beheading scorpion, which I would say would be a 6.5-7/10 chance of logan winning. 
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By spystreak

Wolverine can be knocked unconsious which counts as a victory as long as scorpion can just repeatedly hit Logan with his hellfire punch and then teleport and do it again and again and again until he's sucessfully knocked wolverine out as well as the X-ray moves  
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MutenRoshi
@nick_hero22 said:
Scorpion wins through BFRing Wolverine.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lance Bastro
@spystreak said:

Wolverine can be knocked unconsious which counts as a victory as long as scorpion can just repeatedly hit Logan with his hellfire punch and then teleport and do it again and again and again until he's sucessfully knocked wolverine out as well as the X-ray moves  
that combo was ugly! lol
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By progenitorigin

The only way I see Scorpion winning this is if he were the Elder gods Champion incarnation.  Otherwise, the Canucklehead knows enough martial arts experience, along with his savagery, to beat Scorpion, IMO.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Scorpion would destroy Wolverine. He's faster and has better fighting skills. I know people say Wolverine can't die, but if he is attacked very quickly repeatedly or burned (Which Scorpion can do) he's done. So I say Scorpion,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spystreak
: dude u really think wolverine cant do x-ray moves he knows more martial arts then scorpion and has metal bones that are unbreakable with wolverines sstrength and skill its more likely that scorpion gets a broken skull from a few punches and x-ray moves dont work on wolverine because his bones are unbreakable(how did u miss that), plus to knock out wolverine the amount of strength you need is incredible so Scorpion doesn't have super strength so the hellfire is his only chance to do actual damage and I already explained what happens to scorpion if he blitz logan.

logan wins unless scorpion sucessfully teleports him to the moon or into lava which I already explained that scorpion wont do that because he would actually want to fight logan and not chicken out.
wolveine wins.  before u post remember wolverine know all martial arts, has unbreakable bone, and low level super strength, with a healing factor, remember that the stuff scorpion does to MK characters wont work on logan.

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26:  

you aint giving wolverine enough credit read some of my post i'm telling you the only way scorpion wins (according to forum rules)would be portaling him somewhere that would make wolverine unable to fight, thats not how scorpion fights hense he will fight hand to hand. If scorpion tries to blitz him just look at my above post and you should understand. The character in that scan is a speedster in marvel means he's like quicksilver which is much faster then scorpion. So that means scorpion wont get as much hits as that guy and against wolverine he really needs those hits. You should understand that since scorpion doesn't have super strength his punches wont hurt to wolverine as much as well as his skeleton being covered by adamantium which is unbreakable. Scorpion can theoretically break the bones in his hands trying to knock out logan which he cant do.  I dont get how you think scorpion has better fighting skill then logan that just makes no sense, think about that statement man that actually makes no sense, think about it.

this isn't going to be like MK games were you can get stabbed and keep on fighting, no as soon as logan lands one claw he will rip him to shreds 
yo guys please read the posts that are already up the reasons people think scorpion would win have been addressed and countered, if someone proves something dont just ignore it and post the opposite thing right under his scan at least not without proof. 
CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always thought Wolverine as a character who would fit right into the MK world. If they ever make another game, the Game developers should approach Marvel to include him as a guest character or something.

anyways, I see Wolverine taking the fight, but not by a landslide victory. 6.5/10 at best.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BatmanFan11

I'd be a long fight, but Wolverine would probably win. Only problem is........Scorpion tends to be reborn in the Netherrealm everytime he die's. So one day, Scorpion might end up coming back for revenge.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

Can Wolverine heal from hellfire? If not, Scorpion tears him apart.

Avatar image for xerothehedgeh209
XeroTheHedgeh209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: scorpion can't kill wolverine because he doesn't have the weapons to chop off Logan's Head Because scorpions weapons are not made up off adamantium which a adamantium sword is the only way to kill Logan.So Logan would Cut to Hanzo Pretty Badly.

SonsOfAlchemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Pretty sure Wolverine spent time in hell. I'll have to check.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan should win this.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s been done multiple times and decided that either Scorpion or Sub zero could solo now lol.

wavyhero3467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poedameronsbutt: when has that been decided? Sub zero I can somewhat understand but I don’t see wolverine losing to scorpion honestly