Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Floopay

I was hoping Scorpion from MK :(.

Wolverine due to his indestructibility. Take away his adamantium and Scorpion takes this.

Thanksf or reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

wolverine

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

This has been made quite a few times before. But, it doesn't really matter much since there's no chance Scorpion takes a majority. Scorpion might be stronger and faster, but his durability doesn't mean a thing because Wolverine's adamantium claws and vastly superior skill as a combatant should rip him to shreds. Meanwhile, Wolverine's own durability means he'll be just fine if Gargan gets lucky with a few hits.

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rd2race

Gargan is too much of a jobber to take any sort of a majority here. all logan needs is to get in close past the tail and he wins

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By FourthDeity

@k4tzm4n said:

This has been made quite a few times before. But, it doesn't really matter much since there's no chance Scorpion takes a majority. Scorpion might be stronger and faster, but his durability doesn't mean a thing because Wolverine's adamantium claws and vastly superior skill as a combatant should rip him to shreds. Meanwhile, Wolverine's own durability means he'll be just fine if Gargan gets lucky with a few hits.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NEEK_03

@k4tzm4n:

you dont think he could KO wolverine? i know logan has taken hits from stronger ppl, but scorpion would connect on logan a lot more then the ppl he usually fights, plus he has a pretty big strength advantage.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@NEEK_03: Gargan isn't good enough as a combatant to land enough tags on Wolverine, and the few that he might Wolverine can still recover quickly from. Meanwhile, one good connect is all Wolverine needs to stop Gargan.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Silver2467
@NEEK_03 said:

scorpion would connect on logan a lot more then the ppl he usually fights

I question that. Most of Wolverine's regular enemies are skilled fighters. Gargan is just a physical powerhouse. Logan can withstand his blows and evade or parry them as necessary. I see no way for Scorpion to drop Logan before the inverse happens.
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Floopay

@NEEK_03 said:

@k4tzm4n:

you dont think he could KO wolverine? i know logan has taken hits from stronger ppl, but scorpion would connect on logan a lot more then the ppl he usually fights, plus he has a pretty big strength advantage.

Wolverine took several blows from WWH before he was knocked unconscious (though to me that seems like PIS, but it happened). However, he has fought with Hulk on several other occasions (he was introduced in a Hulk comic), and he has faired well with taking blows (Savage Hulk is still a powerhouse). I just don't think Scorpion has what it takes to put him down.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NEEK_03

@Silver2467 said:

@NEEK_03 said:

scorpion would connect on logan a lot more then the ppl he usually fights

I question that. Most of Wolverine's regular enemies are skilled fighters. Gargan is just a physical powerhouse. Logan can withstand his blows and evade or parry them as necessary. I see no way for Scorpion to drop Logan before the inverse happens.

Well the reason i say this is because he tags spiderman on the regular, and spiderman is much faster/harder to tag due to his spidersense, agility and overall speed.

@k4tzm4n said:

@NEEK_03: Gargan isn't good enough as a combatant to land enough tags on Wolverine, and the few that he might Wolverine can still recover quickly from. Meanwhile, one good connect is all Wolverine needs to stop Gargan.

he deff isnt a better h2h fighter then logan, ofcourse. but he is much faster, has range due to his tail and acid, and he is much stronger. i mean i think that gives him some chance.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@NEEK_03: Like I said in my first post, he's physically superior, but that don't matter because Wolverine is vastly more competent as a combatant and one good connect will end this. The only reason Scorpion ever gave Spidey a challenge was because on top of his superior strength, his durability was able to hold up to blunt force trauma (Parker's strikes). Against cutting/slashing damage, he's absolutely screwed.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@TheAcidSkull said:

wolverine, unless were talking about the venom aspect

In the OP:

Normal Scorpion, pre venom.
NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NEEK_03

@k4tzm4n: i can see how that makes sense, but i find it hard to believe he has no durability against slashing, i mean spiderman has been stabbed/slashed many times and continues to fight. this is on a regular basis.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BringnIt

Logan 10/10

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@NEEK_03 said:

@k4tzm4n: i can see how that makes sense, but i find it hard to believe he has no durability against slashing, i mean spiderman has been stabbed/slashed many times and continues to fight. this is on a regular basis.

Black Cat cut pre-venom Scoprion's armor and recently a velicoraptor was biting into his current and upgraded armor. Wolverine's claws should go cleanly through any of Gargan's armors.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By ChaosBlazer

What if Scorpion hit Wolverine with his tail in the eye, and delivered the acid/poison right into Wolverine's brain? I know, sounds like a plot device or PIS or whatever, just a scenario that went through my mind, and if that happened, could it maybe KO Wolverine? Probably not, but Scorpion could win via incapacitation that way, or just bury Wolverine under a pile of cars.

Wolverine wins the majority though, due to better H2H and durability. The only reason Wolverine wins battles like these are because of his healing factor, people only have to bring up the WWH scan and Wolvey wins.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By Space_Coyote
No Caption Provided
NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NEEK_03

@k4tzm4n: just cuz it will pierce his armor does that mean every slash is fatale equaling game over?

@space_coyote: hahaha nice pic.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By Strider1992

Wolverine wins this.

Scorpion wouldn't go down easily and if he used his entire arsenal then there's a chance he could take a few wins but ultimately Scorpion isn't a very clever fighter. Wolverine takes this due to durability. Boneclaw Wolverine on the other hand would probably get beaten by Scorpion.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@space_coyote said:

No Caption Provided

LOL!

@NEEK_03 said:

@k4tzm4n: just cuz it will pierce his armor does that mean every slash is fatale equaling game over?

@space_coyote: hahaha nice pic.

No, but with Wolverine's degree of skill and Gargan's lack of pain tolerance (to stabbing/slashing) feats means it's likely Wolverine just needs one good connect to end it.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NEEK_03

@k4tzm4n: i see, well i hoped scorpion would provide a better battle. but i guess not.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Strider1992

@NEEK_03: This isn't a stomp due to Scorps stats (anyone who says it is obviously doesn't know much about the character) but unfortunately that pesky adimantium makes Logan to durable. Unless you're using the upgraded Scorpion that solo'd Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Spider-man

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Strider92 said:

@NEEK_03: This isn't a stomp due to Scorps stats (anyone who says it is obviously doesn't know much about the character) but unfortunately that pesky adimantium makes Logan to durable. Unless you're using the upgraded Scorpion that solo'd Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Spider-man

I tend to ignore that since Gargan specifically stated he's stronger than Cage in the issue, and frankly, he isn't. It makes me question the legitimacy behind the power levels displayed in that issue. Or, was there perhaps an upgrade Gargan received in the issue and then was never seen again?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Strider1992

@k4tzm4n said:

Or, was there perhaps an upgrade Gargan received in the issue and then was never seen again?

This was the case. Gargan pulled an Electro lol.

He received an upgrade from whoever the main bad guy was at the time (was either Osborn or Dr Ock don't remember). At the end Spider-man thought he was dead because the serum that was enhancing ended up overloading and shutting down his body (or sumthing like that. I just remember seeing all those needles under the suit. I'll try and find the comic to refresh my memory).