Wolverine Vs Real Life Organized Crime

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Youngcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Youngcircle

Logan decides to take on real life organized crime, how will he do? 

(Real life scenarios) 

Comic Wolverine. 

mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By mark5

He dukes it out, nothing can stop him. I don't think he is smart enough to completely take down the most powerful ones like Traids and the Mafias. 

Juniorducksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are over 2 million gang members in China alone...

Juniorducksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are over 2 million gang members in China alone...

I change my mind. Logan took down thousands of Hydra (?) Hand (?) mooks without trouble in an entire day. So I say he'll do better.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@edamame said:

Wolverine going up against people like Al Capone, Lucky Luciano, Bugsy Siegel and/or Mickey Spillane? Sounds interesting. : )

To answer your question, I don't see why Logan would have any trouble, unless, of course, he gets knocked out somehow. I can't imagine such a scenario, though.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@juniorducksong: yeah he even defeated 10,000 Ninajs in one night and has fought for over a week of non stop fighting without tiring

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand the scale. Is he like trying to eliminate all gangsters from the world? None of them can put him down but the OP is so vague.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#9  Edited By AssertingValor

Pretty sure any good rocket launcher, would put Logan down with ease, while he is passed out restrain him properly (preferably in Stocks), then either imprison him or do god knows what to him. Probably will recover from anything, but imprisioning should be sufficient.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By brucerogers

Wolverine guts them all

Juniorducksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure any good rocket launcher, would put Logan down with ease, while he is passed out restrain him properly (preferably in Stocks), then either imprison him or do god knows what to him. Probably will recover from anything, but imprisioning should be sufficient.

Logan tanked blows from Colossus..Idk if they can capture him with RPGS...

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being immortal is scary if the wrong people get a hold of you. Lore wise he'd win. Irl though we can fuck up elephants and shit, motivated gangsters would figure out a way to incap him

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute: Wolverine has a nigh unstoppable healing factor and can hold his own against hulk. not even 3000 gang members can put him down.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute: There is nothing they can do to him that will stop him.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine slices and dices. Real like crime guys would be nothing.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get that but those are high feats. He also has tough fights against street levelers. And there's more than one way to incap something. Some absurd tranquilizer overdose like a trillion mgs. I don't know. Irl I was talking. Obviously in comics no fodder is going to do anything to a hero

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan can do some lethal damage with the proper prep to locate their strongholds or area of operations.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Logan smell explosives. Can they lay a trap. They just need him immobile for a moment to put him in stocks

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan would gut them before they realize their deaths.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm picturing him being stunned by a RPG, then napalmed by like 3 people, until he has no muscle attached to his skeleton, placed in heavy stocks and tortured for centuries. The danger of being functionally immortal but not particularly powerful

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Logan has a field day

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercury infused shotgun shells...

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
magnus_carlsen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can beat wolverine if they put him to sleep with a tranquilizer. Then they need to get his heart. I don't think wolverine can survive that.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Thekillerklok

@brucerogers said:

@thekillerklok: Thats going to only make him madder.

Sure he will make his way through plenty of mooks, this is a long term kind of plan.

let's see how fast he can move when he has 1000x the lethal amount of mercury flowing through his body...

phase two involves concrete.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By brucerogers

@thekillerklok: And you think he will idly stand there singing show tunes and allow them to do that.

His body will purge itself of the mercury anyways.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: And you think he will idly stand there singing show tunes and allow them to do that.

His body will purge itself of the mercury anyways.

Eh, feats of that?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: And if that plan fails there is the simple High explosives trap, all it needs to do is stun him for long enough to pin him down via truck loaded with thermite, burn, then cement.

don't worry We have enough mooks to have many many tries.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't the mob buy like something from say rocket racoon. Comic world mob has resources. Irl mob would be dealing with a more malleable Logan who will have to obey physics a bit more

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By brucerogers

@thekillerklok: Again, you are assuming he is just going to charge at them with no tactical thought.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

Nah wolverines smart. He'll see through many traps. Eventually someone will figure out a way to stun him.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Thekillerklok

@brucerogers said:

@thekillerklok: Again, you are assuming he is just going to charge at them with no tactical thought.

yep, You are underestimating the scope and scale of the resources of team two.

This isn't one encounter this is hundreds of thousands, I wonder how collected and calm he will be if a school is taking hostage/booby trapped to collapse on him?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By brucerogers

@kute: I know. Which is why I am baffled by some of the responses here.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kute

Can't have a thread like this and make the fodder dumb and permanently incompetent. One man against the resources of the crime empire of earth? They'll figure out a way to get him restrained

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: He has faced worse, so yeah.

Yes but eventually with enough mooks, planing, cruelty, and time, he will trip up.

and when he does he will find himself encased in concrete.

He may slaughter a million or two mooks in the process but that is a drop in the bucket.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@thekillerklok: You really think any mook is going to come anywhere near a guy that single handedly mowed down hundreds of them in failed attempts to take him down? Nothing their bosses can do will put more fear into them than a 5 ft 3 man beast with indestructible claws that eats bullets and moves too fast for them to see.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Thekillerklok

@juiceboks said:

@thekillerklok: You really think any mook is going to come anywhere near a guy that single handedly mowed down hundreds of them in failed attempts to take him down? Nothing their bosses can do will put more fear into them than a 5 ft 3 man beast that eats bullets and moves too fast for them to see.

You must not be very familiar with the triad. I'll take my death via rage monster thank you very much. See that way my family lives...

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After he's killed thousands of men they'll start thinking. Criminals aren't suicidal

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@thekillerklok: That's one gang out of thousands and I don't think they've done anything to their members that Wolverine hasn't or wouldn't. Regardless, I would think at that point suicide would be the most viable option for those members.

I'd personally take my chances with the Triads, at least with them I know what I'm getting into. Wolverine could be a demon sent to bring me to the underworld where his kind will torture me for all eternity for all I know. There's no guarantee he'll stop at me either, could go after everyone I hold dear.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: That's one gang out of thousands and I don't think they've done anything to their members that Wolverine hasn't or wouldn't. Regardless, I would think at that point suicide would be the most viable option for those members.

I'd personally take my chances with the Triads, at least with them I know what I'm getting into. Wolverine could be a demon sent to bring me to the underworld where his kind will torture me for all eternity for all I know.

Wolverine isn't going to skin my children...

also you seem to assume that the plan is simply to box and attack move.

I would assume that kind of tactic ends pretty fast after watching large groups of mooks getting shredded via rage monster.

Hiding/scheming and preparing is how team two wins this.

It's going to take wolverine a long long time to hunt down team two.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

I'd personally take my chances with the Triads, at least with them I know what I'm getting into. Wolverine could be a demon sent to bring me to the underworld where his kind will torture me for all eternity for all I know.

I would assume that kind of tactic ends pretty fast after watching large groups of mooks getting shredded via rage monster.

How would they know that?

What else would it be?

I think that's the point where nobody would willingly go in the same city as him.

What would they do? They don't know anything about him beyond what they've seen on cameras or hearsay.

He'll outlast any of them worst case scenario, and news of a possibly supernatural monster mutilating any gang affiliates would undoubtedly cause many early resignations..not to mention putting a screeching halt to recruiting processes.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok said:
@juiceboks said:

How would they know that?

What else would it be?

I think that's the point where nobody would willingly go in the same city as him.

What would they do? They don't know anything about him beyond what they've seen on cameras or hearsay.

He'll outlast any of them worst case scenario, and news of a possibly supernatural monster mutilating any gang affiliates would undoubtedly cause many early resignations..not to mention putting a screeching halt to recruiting processes.

In the real world... X men comics exist...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@thekillerklok: Eh, I was operating on the assumption of no knowledge for either parties in a shared universe. Otherwise James would use his knowledge of real life gangs and go after the leaders.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Eh, I was operating on the assumption of no knowledge for either parties in a shared universe.

eh... If the op wanted that one would assume the rule No previous knowledge would pop up.

because you actually have to actively take away knowledge here.

MrAbductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah he can but Wolverine will have to dedicate so much time to killing the millions upon millions of them