• 80 results
#51 Posted by JediXMan (29259 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver wins if he's taking the fight serious and there's no PIS/CIS/WIS.

#52 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

Am i the only one who thinks this is spite ?

#53 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver

#54 Posted by XiiX (7099 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Quicksilver

#55 Posted by landon82 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I love Wolverine, def have favortism but he doesn't stand a chance against quicksilver...not a chance.

#56 Posted by dondave (33369 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver

#57 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6128 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. Without doubt.

Quicksilver would break his hand on the adamantium first swing ... especially striking at those speeds. He suffers the same fate as Northstar back in Enemy of the State.

Heck, Kid Gladiator made QS look slow, took him out easy, and even with his super strength and speed unleashing on Wolverine the very same issue, Logan was still able to take him out via pressure point. Pietro would be child's play in comparison.

#58 Edited by laflux (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Quicksilver would break his hand on the adamantium first swing ... especially striking at those speeds. He suffers the same fate as Northstar back in Enemy of the State.

Heck, Kid Gladiator made QS look slow, took him out easy, and even with his super strength and speed unleashing on Wolverine the very same issue, Logan was still able to take him out via pressure point. Pietro would be child's play in comparison.

The only way I can see Quicksilver wining is if he creates a vortex to try and suck the air out of Logan's Vicinity, suffocating him. But even then he may get tagged, like he did when he tried it on Spider-Man.

But yeah, Logan FTW. The Kid Gladiator incident is as good as a clincher as your going to get.

#59 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6128 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

The only way I can see Quicksilver wining is if he creates a vortex to try and suck the air out of Logan's Vicinity, suffocating him. But even then he may get tagged, like he did when he tried it on Spider-Man.

But yeah, Logan FTW. The Kid Gladiator incident is as good as a clincher as your going to get.

Way I see it, Logan has the staying power to weather the initial storm, and the skill to time that one telling blow. It's a dangerous prospect for QS. A hell of a gamble IMHO. And like I said, with a splash of realism, he breaks his hands on the first strike.

#60 Posted by Omaeka (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver stomps, the sonic boom from him exceeding mach 5 would shred Logan and definitely knock him out until his healing factor could bring him back, by this time Quicksilver is gone taking home the win.

#61 Posted by God_Spawn (37140 posts) - - Show Bio

@omaeka said:

Quicksilver stomps, the sonic boom from him exceeding mach 5 would shred Logan and definitely knock him out until his healing factor could bring him back, by this time Quicksilver is gone taking home the win.

Not really. Quicksilver hits like a 4 year old. It took multiple hits to down Mr. X and he punched Magneto in the face going mach 5 and it only knocked Mags down. He's a poor fighter and is bound to get hit between Logan's damage soak, speed and skill.

#62 Posted by Drache64 (330 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm trying to think of a way wolverine doesn't kill QS. Accidental or otherwise.

#63 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: darn you! You literally took the words out of my mind with every post. I 100% agree with everything.

I guess there's no need to post an argument now... >:(

#64 Posted by Vance Astro (91061 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris said:

@vance_astro: darn you! You literally took the words out of my mind with every post. I 100% agree with everything.

Awesome.

#65 Edited by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Edited by Vance Astro (91061 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Edited by Omaeka (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@omaeka said:

Not really. Quicksilver hits like a 4 year old. It took multiple hits to down Mr. X and he punched Magneto in the face going mach 5 and it only knocked Mags down. He's a poor fighter and is bound to get hit between Logan's damage soak, speed and skill.

Maybe, but sonic boom isn't anything to do with Quicksilvers physical strength, it's science. When he exceeds mach 1, the sonic boom would be powerful enough to knock Wolverine around and that's less than 20% the velocity of mach 5, all he'd have to do is approach Wolverine at mach 1, crank up to mach 5 just as he passes Logan and the sonic boom would be devastating.

Go stand behind a Jet when it breaks the sound barrier, I don't think you'd like it haha. :P

Quicksilver in the comics doesn't have any clue as to how powerful he could be, mach 5 sonic boom to the chest would be like taking a double hammerfist from The Hulk on shark testosterone, I'd be surprised if it didn't rip Logan in half.

#68 Edited by God_Spawn (37140 posts) - - Show Bio

@omaeka: But it does matter. It's science in real life, but has no bearing in the comics if it isn't shown. He's already blitzed people going mach speed and they just seem like regular punches.

#69 Posted by MisterWhisper (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

@omaeka:

That is not even remotely accurate, you should pay attention in science class more.

#70 Posted by laflux (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

@omaeka: But it does matter. It's science in real life, but has no bearing in the comics if it isn't shown. He's already blitzed people going mach speed and they just seem like regular punches.

Also if we decide to obey real life, Quicksilver is going to shatter every bone in his hand punching Logan at full pelt. Spider-Man, who is more durable, way hurting his hands when he was speed-blitzing Logan with his punches (So much that he had block out the pain).

@batnorris said:

Awesome.

Oh and I can now understand why Vance is your sifu now :P

#71 Edited by Omaeka (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

Also if we decide to obey real life, Quicksilver is going to shatter every bone in his hand punching Logan at full pelt. Spider-Man, who is more durable, way hurting his hands when he was speed-blitzing Logan with his punches (So much that he had block out the pain)

Well shattering every bone in his hand wouldn't be an issue as he wouldn't have to touch him.

@god_spawn said:

Well I guess if we are going on what we KNOW he can do and not theoretical abilities then Wolverine takes this, but Quicksilver is a much better character IMO.

@misterwhisper said:

@omaeka:

That is not even remotely accurate, you should pay attention in science class more.

I'm afraid it is, go and do your research young un. I wasn't referring to an audio sonicboom.

God the quoting in this is f-ed up.

#72 Posted by MisterWhisper (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

@omaeka:

1. I am 33 years so unless you have grandkids, I am not a "young un".

2. I teach science for a living, I have done my research.

3. A mach 5 sonic pressure wave even from a few feet away is not even remotely going to be as strong as the impact from "taking a double hammerfist from The Hulk on shark testosterone"

Logan would get beat around by it but it would not take him out by any stretch.

In a real wold fight with common sense, Quicksilver should win. Super speed is just that good of a power. In a comic, they will never let someone like Quicksilver beat someone as popular and "badass" as Wolverine.

#73 Edited by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

In a real wold fight with common sense, Quicksilver should win. Super speed is just that good of a power. In a comic, they will never let someone like Quicksilver beat someone as popular and "badass" as Wolverine.

#74 Posted by Erkan12 (2111 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by Wolverine08 (38029 posts) - - Show Bio

If Jobbersilver is here, he'll probably break his hand punching Wolverine.

#76 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3267 posts) - - Show Bio

A morals on Quicksilver will likely get destroyed by Logan.

Jmarshmallow

#77 Posted by Experio (13363 posts) - - Show Bio

Pietro.

#78 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9875 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine for the win.

#79 Posted by CF12793 (2869 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot said:

@misterwhisper said:

#80 Posted by Wolverine08 (38029 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.