Wolverine Vs Punisher Vs Cpt. AmericaVs Spiderman Vs Spiderwoman

unrealgamer38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By unrealgamer38

No morals,No prep, Each person Is armed with a copy of the muramasa blade, this Is current spider man, The Room Is magically sealed. When the last person Is done slaughtering he Is free to go. Now Gentlemen, Who walks away?/ Spiderwoman only has her strength nothing else.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

This is Spitish... Wolverine is the only opponent who loses out due to the Muramasa blade's presence. Spiderwoman should win with either CA or Spiderman coming in second (even without his spidersense here I think due to the Muramasa blade). 
Wolverine loses out badly but probably still takes a majority over Frank... maybe even CA. 
Without the muramasa blade, either Spiderwoman or Wolverine IMO, as without his spidersense, Spiderman probably wouldn't fare too well against either opponent.
unrealgamer38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By unrealgamer38
@Super_SoldierXII: So, You're saying It's spitish for wolverine, But not really that spitish?????
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@unrealgamer38 said:

@Super_SoldierXII: So, You're saying It's spitish for wolverine, But not really that spitish?????

LOL ya... I guess it is rather contradictory. Maybe you're trying to level the playing field some. Cap and Frank could use the blade. But putting one in Spiderman or Spiderwoman's hands is a little spitish as both could arguably beat him without it.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@unrealgamer38 said:

Though I notice you edited Spiderwoman. Spiderman without his spidersense and Spiderwoman without pheramones and venom blasts. Heck, give em all Muramasa blades then. Wolverine's a far better fighter than Petey and Jessica (especially Parker). Sword fighting's his ballywack anyway. Wolverine still has a chance to take it I reckon. CA has already fought him with the aid of the muramasa and failed to put him down (Logan even dissarmed him). And Frank wouldn't fare any better.  
Wolverine has a chance (with spidersenses, a Spiderman with no morals would have wrecked Logan IMO without it, not so sure. Wolverine not pulling punches is scary as hell).