wolverine vs predator.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

weapon x badass wolverine vs the predator.... a crazy blood match.....who will survive?

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Depends...What is the Predator's weaponry??

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Sparda

Whatever the Pred does, Wolverine will pretty much heal from. I suppose if the Pred had some pretty high-class weaponry with him, he might be able to knock out Logan, but in a straight up fight Wolverine will take the Predator's hits and run him through.

Adidas Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Adidas Demon

Winner: Wolverine

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Apparition

wolverine of course.

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CanadianWolverine

Even if the Predator blasts Wolverine's head off? - With his, I'm going to call it, shoulder mounted plasma cannon.

Predator's cloak is toast, I see James countering that with his sense of smell.

Predators ranged bladed weapons pack enough punch to take Logan out if it takes him in the head.

Heck, even Predator's net weapon could put Patch in a pickle if he doesn't cut out of it fast enough.

But with his senses, battle experience, healing, claws (adamantium or not), and especially if he gets his hands on some ranged weaponry as well, the Predator is going to get owned by Weapon X, short of setting off the self destruct.

Also, if this Predator in training, doing his graduation day Alien hunt, rogue hunter, or an elder Predator is going to make a big difference in how fast the Predator gets cut in to pieces by Wolverine.

Post Edited:2008-01-10 21:43:51

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By sonicmora

Predator's plasma weapons can blow Wolverine up.

But it all depends if he heals from chunks.

{ACE OF WEBS}

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By {ACE OF WEBS}

wolverine would tear his a apart

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sonicmora

Colt Python says:

"sonicmora says:
"Predator's plasma weapons can blow Wolverine up. But it all depends if he heals from chunks."
No that...depends if he's fast enough to actually hit Wolverine with it.And nobody can turn Wolverine into chunks..you can take all his skin off but you can't harm his adamantium skeleton."

I sad chunks as in skin, not adamantium.

And you can't really be sure if adamantium can't melt, if the two never collide. According to preds, their weaponry is high tech. More advance than humans. It's possible that their weapon can mess with his skeleton, but i'm not going to say it will. Not until I see proof from movies/books/whatever that they're able to destroy something strong, and now that it's stronger than adamantium. If so, I'll say yeah. Not only can the plasma weapons shoot directly, it can launch a large ball trype blast that can paralyze.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Wolverine. Period. Nuff said.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sonicmora

Colt Python says:

"sonicmora says:
"Colt Python says:
"sonicmora says:
"Predator's plasma weapons can blow Wolverine up. But it all depends if he heals from chunks."
No that...depends if he's fast enough to actually hit Wolverine with it.And nobody can turn Wolverine into chunks..you can take all his skin off but you can't harm his adamantium skeleton."
I sad chunks as in skin, not adamantium. And you can't really be sure if adamantium can't melt, if the two never collide. According to preds, their weaponry is high tech. More advance than humans. It's possible that their weapon can mess with his skeleton, but i'm not going to say it will. Not until I see proof from movies/books/whatever that they're able to destroy something strong, and now that it's stronger than adamantium. If so, I'll say yeah. Not only can the plasma weapons shoot directly, it can launch a large ball trype blast that can paralyze. "
You can't say predators win on the possibility that there weapons could harm adamantium.Either way I don't see Predator touchin Wolverine."

I'm not saying that he could harm Wolverine.

You also can't sell the Predator short too. The best he can do is cleanse his skin off his skeleton, but then regenerate. For now, I say Wolverine.

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Doombert

Putting these two out in a jungle and watching them try and hunt each other down is almost as enjoyable as imagining the fight.  I would imagine the adamantium skull of Logan would be quite a prize.  No newb predator would go after him.  They aint stupid.

If this fight gets close quarters its over the Predator, veteran or not. 

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Klandicar

Is this a joke?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You guys think Predator would even fight Wolvie?  10 bucks says he starts pressing those buttons on his wrist to teleport the heck out of there.  He never had a chance...
rod1949us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rod1949us

WOLVERINE!!! This isn't even much of a contest to be honest. Wolverine would chop predator's head off two minutes into the fight. When it comes to guerrilla warfare and this type of stuff Wolverine is top dawg...only other person may be more efficient is X-23. Predator doesn't really have any advantages in this fight. Plasma cannon or not, Wolverine can easily dodge that thing. And he's taken far worse shots from Cyclops's optic blasts. Wolverine's claws will slice through anything predator has. And Wolverine's sense of smell can allow him to track Predator easily regardless if he's camo or not. C'mon now folks, Predator lost to Danny Glover for Christ sake.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By SoA

would love to see this fight , wolverine wins after an EPIC fight of who is the better hunter

CRTrobinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CRTrobinson

If Danny Glover can take the Predator I'm quite confident Wolverine wouldn't have much of a problem... This is a joke.

Avatar image for classic_black_guy
Classic_Black_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator is way more powerful than dis fool Wolverhooha

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By KainScion

@Classic_Black_Guy said:

my hater sense is tingling

Avatar image for classic_black_guy
Classic_Black_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KainScion said:

@Classic_Black_Guy said:

my hater sense is tingling

No yo dog, I be liken Wolvie man, but I just be saying dat Preds is stronger, faster and way better equipped den him, so he can't win

ants0600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ants0600

Wolverine ll win this very easily, even 100 MOST POWERFUL preds ll be shit.

Base:

1 Preds claws CANNOT cut through Titanium Steel (much < Adamantium), confirmed in the comic of "Batman vs predator",

(where he is trapped in the titanium steel jail of Bat cave).

2 Plasma cannon behaves like laser, Wolvie HAS NEVER been taken down by any laser (Cyclops', Sun ray),

yet it can be evaded.

3 Extra features of Wolvie, Adamantium Skeleton: if you read anatomy, then you'll find that most human vital organs (brain, heart, lungs, liver)

are covered by bones.

In this case, skeleton = adamantium = indestructable.

What else do preds have here?

Anbody has good reasons, prove me wrong.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Wolverine easily tears the Predator up.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Onemoreposter

Danny Glover beat a predator. It no so hard.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By Strider1992

I pretty sure Wolverine can take whatever the Pred can dish out but its not the same story for the Pred.

Dredknott416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dredknott416

@Klandicar: i agree

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This is what happens.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never reference that rubbish ^ They made Cap beat Master Chief lmao.
However, Predator is going down in this fight, he gets taken down by regular humans, Wolvie is a lot more dangerous. Only chance the Predator has is to shoot a plasma blast into Wolverine's eye and blow up his brain or a spear from the spear gun in his eye and into his brain. I highly doubt Predator will live long enough to do that, so Wolverine takes this.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonicmora: Wolverine's skeleton is already coated in adamantium so he can't be blown into chunks while in all Predator films, the plasma caster wasn't seen blowing up a human completely into chunks before!

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#28  Edited By Gizmorino

Wolverine

rgow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rgow12

Love predator but wolverine slaughters him for breakfast. Take away healing factor and adamantium and he still murders any version of pred quick.Logan is what predator dreams to be when comes to hunting, Best at what he does for a reason .Btw Danny Glover was an all time badass in that movie.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nucleon

Never liked the Predators - IMO they're a cowardly race of dicks. Going in against humans for hunting glory, no matter how tough they are, with this huge physical and tech advantages is IMO akin to me chasing rabbits with a power armor and plasma auto-rifle to prove I'm a man. Wolverine convinces them to seek safer hunting grounds.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By helloman

Wolverine wins.

rgow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rgow12

@nucleon: Smart way to think about it, i would actually like to see a predator home world movie. But they are kinda dicks either way and Logan makes them fly away quick.