#1 Posted by XiiX (7421 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by jashro44 (19562 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. Bone claws only make it easier if anything. He is vastly more skilled then any of them, has a physical advantage and I don't think they can drop him.

#3 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie with ease

#4 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan has the advantage of skill, when he bothers to use it. He also has a massive speed advantage, a good strength advantage and a HUGE durability advantage.

The team has the advantage of numbers, equipment, and leadership. Their variety of gadgets gives them an impressive versatility.

For this battle Logan will want to close the distance and do what he does best. The team will want to stay AWAY and wear him down with their weapons until they can immobilize him or BFR him. A KO is unlikely, but possible if they get really lucky with some kind of explosive.

So this battle comes down to who is able to force their game plan onto the other side. Can Logan close the distance, or can the team kite him around and wear him down?

In this case I'm going with Logan. The prime factor here is his speed, Logan is VERY fast, very agile and coordinated. Although it might take some work he's going to be able to run each of them down eventually.

And once Logan gets into hand to hand its all over but the crying.

Logan 7/10.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#6 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

5.5/10

#7 Posted by dondave (34339 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: really, how?

#8 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1070 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Wolverine in this bout

#9 Edited by Nefarious (18647 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins with some ease but not very easily.

#10 Posted by ColdShot (65 posts) - - Show Bio

i say the team and if wolvie wins it wont be easy he has skill but how often dose he use it he will go out wildly swinging like usual and they would all use there gear plus tactics to take him down

#11 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6936 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine quite easily. He is much faster without adamantium, not to mention he regenerates even faster.

#12 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. having bone claws will make him faster and heal quicker.

#13 Posted by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@jeanroygrant: really, how?

I lied, lol.

#15 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

It really depends on the equipment they have. The team could win.

#16 Posted by New_World_Order (12488 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#17 Posted by Park (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

While Wolverine is faster, stronger and more durable I see this going to the team. Red Robin and Nightwing are both excellent strategically speaking and Red Hood isn't terrible. Also Nightwing and Red Robin's first instincts would be to avoid Wolverine until they could figure out a solution for putting him down. Since Wolverine isn't sporting his adamantium he'll heal quicker but the drawback is that his claws can't cut through anything, like their grapple lines or body armor. It also means his bones can be broken and his brain can be hit with Jason's bullets. So between flashbangs, Red Robin and Nightwing tying him up, and Jason shooting Wolverine in the head and trying to break his bones I see the team incapacitating Wolverine .

#18 Posted by laflux (14118 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Wolverine. Bone claws only make it easier if anything. He is vastly more skilled then any of them, has a physical advantage and I don't think they can drop him.