Wolverine Vs Naruto ( Full Powers )

• 154 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By G'bandit
Static Shock said:
Wael Hero X said: Guys I'm a naruto fan , I like him more than Wolverine . But " Full ... [more]
buttersdaman000 said:
Static Shock said: Wael Hero X said: Guys I'm a naruto fan , I like him more than Wolverine . ... [more]
Maybe Wolverine in feral mode? O_O?

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Kentaxx
Kentaxx said:
Naruto curbstomp even if he wasnt at full power

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Wael Hero X

Ok if you were right so why Wolverine wins most of the time on Sabretooth ? Here's the reason it's because he is professional , he's the best of what he does . He has super smell , sight and hearing . They will help him too much in this fight .

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Static Shock
Wael Hero X said:
Ok if you were right so why Wolverine wins most of the time on Sabretooth ? Here's the reason it's ... [more]
Just because he can beat Sabretooth, who would also lose to Naruto, doesn't mean he can beat Naruto.

Unless you think Sabretooth has several jutsus, a Sage Mode and Fox Demon mode...
Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Wael Hero X
Static Shock said:
Wael Hero X said: Ok if you were right so why Wolverine wins most of the time on Sabretooth ? ... [more]
No , not because he can beats Sabretooth , it's because he is professional .
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By buttersdaman000

what does being professional have to do wit it?

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Wael Hero X
buttersdaman000 said:
what does being professional have to do wit it?
Have you ever been seeing Wolverine fighting before ?
Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Nano

Um full power Naruto...In sage mode this fight would be over before Wolverine pops his claws.....

Whats the condtions, Is wolverine hidden from him. Is it a surpise attack or are they face, Is there a distance between them?

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Wael Hero X

No ,  there isn't . They fight in Gotham city .

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Static Shock
Wael Hero X said:
No , not because he can beats Sabretooth , it's because he is professional .
Then, if that's the case, Naruto has beaten several ninja that are older than him and are considered 'professionals'. Wolverine being the best at what he does here doesn't give him the win, either.

Wael Hero X said:
Have you ever been seeing Wolverine fighting before ?
It doesn't matter, really. Wolverine has never fought Naruto.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By lagoon_boy
yup.............. naruto
No Caption Provided

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Wael Hero X
Static Shock said:
Wael Hero X said: No , not because he can beats Sabretooth , it's because he is professional . Then, ... [more]
And here he does and he wins .
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By lagoon_boy
wolverine is not in naruto's level naruto is faster and can you tell me how wolverine will win against the demon fox?
Little Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Little Sparrow
Wael Hero X said:
No ,  there isn't . They fight in Gotham city .
Its all over, if they are that close. Naruto in Sage mode should take this with real ease. If it had been Naruto when he first joined Khona then I would maybe give it to Wolverine. But full power Naruto is done before Wolverine can pop out one of his classic one liners "I got six reasons for yo....." a whole the size of a foot ball pitch appears where Wolverine was standing and out walks Naruto.
Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Wael Hero X

What if Wolverine held a tud and hit Naruto with it  , Naruto falls down and Wolverine has the time to do what he wants .

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By lagoon_boy
Wael Hero X said:
What if Wolverine held a tud and hit Naruto with it  , Naruto falls down and Wolverine has the time ... [more]
how can he do that with a beast that towers down tall trees
Little Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Little Sparrow
Wael Hero X said:
What if Wolverine held a tud and hit Naruto with it  , Naruto falls down and Wolverine has the time ... [more]

And what Naruto stands there and does not dodge it...... Okay now your just being stupid, the match is over let it go. Wolverine does not win.
Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Wael Hero X
Little Sparrow said:
Wael Hero X said: What if Wolverine held a tud and hit Naruto with it  , Naruto falls down and ... [more]
I didn't mean that will happen in the beginning of the fight , maybe in the middle when Naruto gets some tired .
Taskmaster96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#69  Edited By Taskmaster96

Do you really think, that Naruto wins? Wolverin is the most experienced man on the Earth/ He can kill Naeuto for 10 minutes!

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By xan84
Wael Hero X said:
Little Sparrow said: Wael Hero X said: What if Wolverine held a tud and hit Naruto with it  , Naruto ... [more]

Man you are either stupid or just whant to keep bumping this topic because you made it. He can take a damn tree and hit him in the head all day if his in 4 Tails mode and wound do creap and he CAN'T CUT HIM. The chakra shield that Kyuubi forms around him at 4 tails can't be penetratet by a sword that can can cut through diamands, his claws are useless. At 9 tails with 1 hit from a tail he can level a mountain and create tsunamis.

This is like Wolverine vs Superman. Is logan going to win because his got years of experience ? Bah realy use your head.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By G'bandit

Naruto was killed, he was dying after Sasuke broke his neck from a very high distance and the fox revived him...

SEXY JUTSU! Wins XD

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Static Shock
Wael Hero X said:
Static Shock said: Wael Hero X said: No , not because he can beats Sabretooth , it's because he is ... [more]
No, he doesn't.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By buttersdaman000
Wael Hero X said:
buttersdaman000 said: what does being professional have to do wit it? Have you ever been seeing Wolverine fighting before ? [more]

yeah i have, he lashes out fiercily and sometimes skillfully with his claws at a little bit above average speed...............narutos speed is 100fold his, this fight would be over before wolvie can even say "bub"
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

lagoon_boy said:
yup.............. naruto

just let it go.
Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Wael Hero X

Ok , here what will happen , Naruto keeps hitting Wolvie , Wolvie escape Naruto transforms into 4-tails and  search for Wolverine , while Wolvie's body is getting healed Wolverine chooses a good place so he can jump on Naruto , he jumps on Naruto and kick his ass .

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By VIZION2011

I must say...."and trust when I say I really dont wanna say what im gonna say right now",But wolvi has no chance againt a 9 tales naruto. No matter how u put it Naruto whould way too fast, way too strong, and im sure he wont be able to take 20 of them at the ame time, ive seen what that kid can do and wolvi would be toast.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By buttersdaman000
Wael Hero X said:
Ok , here what will happen , Naruto keeps hitting Wolvie , Wolvie escape Naruto transforms into 4-tails and  search ... [more]

sir.......WTF IZ WRONG WIT U?, the fact that u brought up 4-tails in your "explanation" shows that u have no knowledge of naruto and a convulted knowledge of how strong wolvie really is......WOLVERINE LOSES
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By VIZION2011
@buttersdaman000:
lmao too funny
Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Wael Hero X
VIZION2011 said:
I must say...."and trust when I say I really dont wanna say what im gonna say right now",But wolvi has no ... [more]
Oh my god I haven't even think about 9-tails . But do you realy think Naruto can transform into 9-tails I don't think so . I wanted just to say that Wolverine can beat 4-tails .
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By lagoon_boy
yes he can turn nine tails no problem, 4-tails is 8x stronger than wolverine
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Sleuth
Wael Hero X said:
VIZION2011 said: I must say...."and trust when I say I really dont wanna say what im gonna say right now",But wolvi ... [more]
He couldn't beat any tailed form.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By lagoon_boy
Sleuth said:
Wael Hero X said: VIZION2011 said: I must say...."and trust when I say I really dont wanna say what im ... [more]
word....... dnt think hell pass sage mode
Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Wael Hero X

Maybe you're right , I just said what I think .

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Sleuth
lagoon_boy said:
Sleuth said: Wael Hero X said: VIZION2011 said: I must say...."and trust when I say I really dont wanna say ... [more]
It would never even get to Sage mode. Naruto would drop him with one rasengan.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By lagoon_boy
lol, naruto>>>> wolverine level characters
Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Wael Hero X
Sleuth said:
lagoon_boy said: Sleuth said: Wael Hero X said: VIZION2011 said: I must say...."and trust when I say I really dont ... [more]
one rasengan wont be enough to kill Wolvie , two may do it .
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By lagoon_boy
um............ one is good
Sovereign Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Sovereign Son
Wael Hero X said:
Sleuth said: lagoon_boy said: Sleuth said: Wael Hero X said: VIZION2011 said: I must say...."and trust when I say I ... [more]
What have you read or watched up to?
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By xan84
Wael Hero X said:
VIZION2011 said: I must say...."and trust when I say I really dont wanna say what im gonna say right now",But wolvi ... [more]

The only problem here is that he allready HAS transformed in 9 tails. But his father revearted him back, his father fixet the seal.
In 4 tails if Logan jumps on Naruto his going to get BURNED allive. Also in 4 tails Logan CAN"T CUT HIM, how many times to i have to say it ?
Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Wael Hero X
Sovereign Son said:
Wael Hero X said: Sleuth said: lagoon_boy said: Sleuth said: Wael Hero X said: VIZION2011 said: I must say...."and trust ... [more]
I watched almost all Naruto's episodes .
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#91  Edited By Final Arrow

Well seeing as they are still making the show and it is so far behind the Manga, you cant really understand how powerful Naruto is. Also stop comparing comic characters against their tv conterparts. tell me do you think the tv show of Xmen show how good Wolverine actually is? Just trust me Wolverine would get owned if Naruto was full power. Fox or Sage mode is just over kill.

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Wael Hero X
Final Arrow said:
Well seeing as they are still making the show and it is so far behind the Manga, you cant really ... [more]
I never compare comic characters with tv characters , I just didn't pay attention for the Naruto comics . And if I don't understand how powerful is Naruto so you don't know Wolverine , he 's a killing machine . I saw him fighting and I was impressed .
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#93  Edited By Final Arrow
Wael Hero X said:
Final Arrow said: Well seeing as they are still making the show and it is so far behind the Manga, ... [more]
Sure I don't know wolverine. Let me break down your argument against me ....

I never compare Comic characters with Tv Character....

I just did'nt pay attention to for the naruto Comics...0_o wtf are you on about so how are you comparing Naruto....

Wolverine is a killing machine but what you are doing here is putting him up against someone who in Sage mode took out a few of the strongest over powered characters in the Naruto universe and also told the forth hokage to get out his way cause she would only slow him down and im not even being fair to Naruto here. You just made this battle to say Wolverine wins. I Don,t get that he was trained by wepon X and before that he has fought in most wars and was also a trained samurai. Later he joins Alpha flight and once again slips of the radar and joins the xmen. His powers are regen and an admanitum skleton that covered his bones and now gives him unbreakable claws. he has animal senses and has above average strength and speed. (not superhuman). But your right maybe I dont understand wolverine and Im just a Naruto fan boy making up ways my character can win....oh no thats just you.

Naruto wins, you have not even read up on the characters before posting the fight...

P.s. thats not even touching wolverines full history that was just a rundown of hand, I never even went into the love history, his family and other random ties. that was a breif run down before you went on and prattled about other things.
that one guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By that one guy

this is a good 1 idk who would win .

Wael Hero X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Wael Hero X
Final Arrow said :  ( There's a problem in quoting )

So you know Wolverine , okay that makes me give it to Naruto .
Avatar image for praetorian_stalker
Praetorian Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give this to Naruto as long as he is not caught off guard.  Although it would be an extremely long fight with wolvie's healing factor.  However Naruto using high levels of fox chakra also has extremely fast healing (reference: naruto heals a fist sized hole in his shoulder from Sasuke hitting with with Chidori). Plus naruto is far more versatile with all his moves. And say he does the 1000 shadow clone summon like he did against Gaara, I see wolverine getting overloaded.  Plus we've also been shown that full powered rasengan against kabuto (who had healing factor) overwhelmed his healing factor; and this is no where near the power of the wind rasengan he can throw. Plus if he goes 4 tails or more he is gonna be too fast and to beast for wolvie to manage much against. To correct some about statements however, as far as we know, his clones cannot all go 4 tail, I think in fact when he did that before it caused pain for his clones and they all disappeared. Also, even though I give it to naruto, it would  not be a curbstop (reference: the fact that wolverine has been shown shot full of bullets, burned to a crisp, and gone toe to toe with enemies like the hulk).  Overall, I would expect this fight (if Naruto kept his cool) to last an extremely long time with Naruto coming out on top.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By FLCL1

why bump this spite
DEADLEAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By DEADLEAF

ARE YOU GUYS "FOR REALS!" theres now way that naruto stands a chance with WOLVER! WOLVER never DIES! for all respect for the Naruto fans but COME ON! If the 9 tails strikes WOLVER in the most critical way! WOLVER will return in less then minutes! Naruto dose not have unlimited power! Wolver is PRACTCALLY IMMORTAL!!! Dont get me wrong NARUTO IS AWSOME! ut stands no chance against WOLVER! thank you! 
DEADLEAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By DEADLEAF
@Praetorian Stalker:
DUDE WOLVER has faster healing factor. hes been blown up by a Freakene ATOMIC BOMB! and he recovered in less then 2 mins.  plus wolverine will always recover any wound and will live on TILL his life span isover! hes got alot more years left with great respect dude! WOLVER has the upper hand!
Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Dynamo8

I don't think shadow clones from Naruto will work on Wolverine, he can just sniff 'em out. He has a better scent than that Kiba guy. Anyways, I say draw because even though Naruto has a lot of powers in his arsenal, Logan has take on the Hulk several times. . .so I just say this match goes by  the writer, lol.