#1 Posted by crazyguy47 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are Current

Fight stats out 10 meters apart

Till ko or death

Couldn't find any battle like this on the forums anywhere

Can wolverine's nose sniff out the original or does Multiple man just over whelm

#2 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine guts him.

problem is, kinetic energy is required to make him multiplate so if wolverine stabs him it wouldn't be a bludgeoning blow (creating more clones), it would just kill him.

Now, if Multiple Man starts out the fight with enough clones he could possibly win, but even then Wolverine should have no problem using his massive stamina and his claws to kill every clone until he kills the original.

#3 Posted by _slim_ (13253 posts) - - Show Bio

Madrox will more than likely overwhelm Wolverine. The only problem I see is keeping him down. I guess he can always do the "create a duplicate inside someone" trick, shrugs.

#4 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_: he has done that?

#5 Posted by _slim_ (13253 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker: He's only done it once IIRC. So I wouldn't really can't it as tactic he uses on a regular.

#6 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

ohh ok.so ima say wolvie. because he can kill hundreds of human on anygiven day

#7 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I think wolverine could take him. Multiple Man can only make a limited amount of clones and I think the highest amount he could do was some where around 50 or 60 clones (don't know if this is true though).

#8 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope I was wrong! The highest amount he has ever made were 40 duplicates so wolverine wins this.

#9 Posted by _slim_ (13253 posts) - - Show Bio

Madrox doesn't have a limit to how many duplicates he can make anymore.

#10 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@crazyguy47 said:

Both are Current

Fight stats out 10 meters apart

Till ko or death

Couldn't find any battle like this on the forums anywhere

Can wolverine's nose sniff out the original or does Multiple man just over whelm

Wolverine would not be able to sniff out the original but he can tell which one is the original since most of the dupes are extreme versions of himself. Current Madrox might be able to beat him through sheer numbers, though I doubt he can take Wolverine out permanently.

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

Madrox will overwhelm him but I can'see him defeating Logan permanently.

#12 Posted by ShootingNova (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

Matrox can "beat" him, but I don't think he is capable of permanently forcing Wolverine onto defeat.

#13 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Are you saying that he could make an infinite number of clones? I don't think so...

His powers are limited and I haven't heard or read anywhere else where his powers aren't limited. The highest amount of duplicates he has made on his own were 40. With the help of a few others he could go beyond that, somewhere around 100 or more. Since Jamie is facing wolverine alone without any allies assisting him I don't see how Jamie could create more clones.

So therefore Wolverine wins

#14 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can be beaten by normal human with sufficient martial arts skills.

I don't know if Madrox have enough skills to defeat Wolverine, he can compensate that by overwhelm him with sheer numbers, but I'm not sure if that'll work.

#15 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

Wolverine can be beaten by normal human with sufficient martial arts skills.

I don't know if Madrox have enough skills to defeat Wolverine, he can compensate that by overwhelm him with sheer numbers, but I'm not sure if that'll work.

get out. now.

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally I'd say Madrox wins through sheer numbers, but Wolverine is one of those guys that's basically made it his job to fight armies of goons all on his own, and he's pretty good at it. And on top of that, Madrox's trick of putting a dupe inside his enemy probably won't work as well on someone with adamantium bones. On the other hand, while it might not outright kill him, and it would definitely kill the dupe, demolishing all Wolverine's organs and leaving a body inside his could probably go a long way in overburdening his healing factor so the endless waves of dupes on the outside could overwhelm him.

#17 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would win 

#18 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess wolverine would win eventually..

Its not like multiple man has any way of beating him.. Just of pissing him off by prolonging it really.....

#19 Posted by _slim_ (13253 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageMan said:

@_slim_ said:

Are you saying that he could make an infinite number of clones? I don't think so...

His powers are limited and I haven't heard or read anywhere else where his powers aren't limited. The highest amount of duplicates he has made on his own were 40. With the help of a few others he could go beyond that, somewhere around 100 or more. Since Jamie is facing wolverine alone without any allies assisting him I don't see how Jamie could create more clones.

No I'm not saying he could make an infinite number of duplicates (tho I guess in theory he could), just that he doesn't have a limit to the number of dupes he can make anymore. And he doesn't need anyone's help to make the duplicates, he could easily do that himself, just by snapping his fingers. And his dupes can do the same.

#20 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageMan said:

@_slim_ said:

You must not have been reading X-Factor's new volume. Shame on you. He has produced well over 100 on his own.

#21 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

Normally I'd say Madrox wins through sheer numbers, but Wolverine is one of those guys that's basically made it his job to fight armies of goons all on his own, and he's pretty good at it. And on top of that, Madrox's trick of putting a dupe inside his enemy probably won't work as well on someone with adamantium bones. On the other hand, while it might not outright kill him, and it would definitely kill the dupe, demolishing all Wolverine's organs and leaving a body inside his could probably go a long way in overburdening his healing factor so the endless waves of dupes on the outside could overwhelm him.

Gruesome. But I do not even think it needs to go that far. Madrox could simply create so many dupes, they pin Wolverine. Win via incapacitation!