Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@wolverine08 said:

Lucas wrecks.

wow did not see this coming from you

Not really much to argue with a mismatcg. Street levelers shouldn't be matched up with Midnighter plain and simple.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By reaverlation

@wolverine08: IMO it's closer than Midnighter vs Spider Man due to Wolverine's healing factor and durability but yes Midnighter ftw

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By laflux

@wolverine08 said:

@godzilla44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Lucas wrecks.

wow did not see this coming from you

Not really much to argue with a mismatch. Street levelers shouldn't be matched up with Midnighter plain and simple.

Eh the What-if-Spider-Man vs Midnighter is a battle which is pretty good..... Though I believe Midnighter still wins. Its not really about levels, so much, its about who has the tools to go against who. Thing isn't Street-Level, but he loses to Wolverine who is. Spider-Man beats Wolverine, but loses to Thing.

@reaverlation said:

@wolverine08: IMO it's closer than Midnighter vs Spider Man due to Wolverine's healing factor and durability but yes Midnighter ftw

On the Contary. Spider-Man's Spider-Sense somewhat compensates against Midnighters Battle Computer, and his greater speed and more evasive style means he's less likely to get hit. Plus Midnighter doesn't have the strength to break out of his webbing. Wolverine's increased Healing factor and Adamantuim skeleton doesn't mean as much, because Midnighter can still KO him no problem.

Spider-Man loses to Midnighter, that's for sure, but he's one of the few Street-Levelers that doesn't look like a complete idiot against him

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I've never really sympathized with the arguments that Spider-Man would do that much better against Midnighter than other super street levelers like Wolverine, etc. Maybe I underestimate Pete, but don't see the to being a noticeable difference.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I agree Midnighter vs Spider Man is still a good match but Wolverine's durability I see being a good help especially if you consider his showing with WWH legit and other showings of taking hits from people around this class.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@laflux: I've never really sympathized with the arguments that Spider-Man would do that much better against Midnighter than other super street levelers like Wolverine, etc. Maybe I underestimate Pete, but don't see the to being a noticeable difference.

Buckshot is one of the premier Midnighter and Wildstorm Authorities and he thinks so :P

Stop being so buthurt >:)))

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

Buckshot is one of the premier Midnighter and Wildstorm Authorities and he thinks so :P

Stop being so buthurt >:)))

No Caption Provided

My butthurt knows no boundaries!

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i never get why people think midnighter stomps

strength wolverine is just as strong if not stronger

speed unless midnighter uses his speed burst they are again about the same and speed bursts are only momentary and takes alot out of him if he faild to down wolverine in that amount of time he would be tired and un able to exploit his battle computer advantage or defend himself properly

durability wolverine has in spades and with his regeneration it would be really hard for midnighter to take him down without doors the mini nukes would hurt but wolverine has taken the big nukes on at least 2 occasions and survived so i doubt that would work and he has survived re entry which is intense heat and impact and got back up and survived being on a spacecraft that was flying into the sun i don't think midnighter could down him.

fighting skill the battlecomputer is a huge advantage but without it i think wolverine has him beat. but considering it reads electrical activity in the brain and wolverine when berserk sends his brain into a crazy frenzy where brain scans are unreadable mr x powers were described to work in a similar fashion before it was retconed and he couldn't read wolverine so well once he went berserk so this could atleast somewhat hinder mindnighter best advantage.

and wolverine is as much of a street leveler as midnighter is

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18 socajunkie  Moderator

Midnighter stomps.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter's Battle computer stomps here. That and his strength means he's doing some good damage to Logan.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By comic_book_fan

@socajunkie: you posted that with no explanation just because my rant didn't you.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter says 'door'

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Lucas

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: you said because of his strength he is doing some good damage to logan i thought you were implying a strength advantage

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 socajunkie  Moderator
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By Saren

@comic_book_fan: Midnighter's battle computer doesn't work exclusively by reading electrical activity in the brain; it just did that once to figure out what a guy's powers were. He's also used it in a way that is pretty straightforwardly just precognition, predicting the entirety of world events that would transpire if he destroyed an army that was attacking him at the Pakistani border. He's also predicted billions of different ways he could spend a day, chosen one future that appealed to him, and then constructed events backwards to reach that outcome. Mr. X has no such ability, he's just a low-level telepath.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: so it is a probability machine ok that makes it a bit better but still can't be one hundred percent accurate but the biggest reason i can't see this as a stomp is how would he put logan down he can't generate that kind of damage fast enough and in the long run he will tire before wolverine does

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 socajunkie  Moderator
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eeef: lol that definitely doesn't happen

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 socajunkie  Moderator

@comic_book_fan: I’m good, I know what both of them can do and read Midnighter’s run and his time in the Authority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2af6bb1f992
deactivated-5b2af6bb1f992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eeef said:

Midnighter crushes Logan's skull.

MIdnighter crushes adamantium?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MN has this.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vertigo-

Midnighter stomps

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter, he's KO'd people way more durable than Logan.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter, he opens a door to space and send Logan there.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

without doors wolverine wins this midnighter has 2 advantages and only 2 midnighter has his battle computer which wolverine has dealt with similar powers but not through the same means and his speed bump power which is only temp .

wolverine as strong if not stronger more skilled more durable better healing midnighter can not put logan down long enough midnighter will get tired and eventually get caught .

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wildstorm Midnighter? Logan gets stomped. Midnighter vs Street levelers are extremely one-sided battles.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter puts down 100 toners like Maul. I'm pretty sure he would beat Wolverine.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wildstorm Midnighter? Logan gets stomped. Midnighter vs Street levelers are extremely one-sided battles.

Seconded. If its New 52 then it's much closer but I'd still give the edge to Lucas, though I could be wrong as I am not as confident about how strong middie is in the New 52/Rebirth.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@simon_the_digger:

your totally right it's not like wolverine has been fighting bricks like maul level or higher since literally his first appearance and has consistently beat them ever since or or anything lol

wolverine isn't a street leveler and explain how he gets stomped he has beaten move readers before and is better than midnighter in everything except for speed for a very short amount of time and the battle computer is a huge advantage but wolverine has deat with similar powers before and won

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Midnighter's Battle computer stomps here. That and his strength means he's doing some good damage to Logan.

Wolverine is a street level person. We aren't debating that again after the state of the last one.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: if you were aiming at me then for claiming wolverine wasn't a street leveler then you missed and for the record lets drop the leveling out of this arguement then because i am not just taking your word for it and it will turn in a debate but regardless of level what makes this a stomp they are a pretty even fight in most areas and they both have big advantages over the other as well

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Wolverine is a street leveler. He isn't better than Midnighter at anything except slightly better healing factor and durability (because of the adamantium skeleton). Midnighter is stronger, just as fast or possibly faster. But the main reason for Lucas stomping Logan is the battle computer, and NO, Logan has NEVER faced anyone who has anything remotely as impressive as the battle computer.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman: wolverine doesn't patrol the street and bag purse snatchers and bank robbers thats where the term comes from lol daredevil spiderman luke cage heck ghostrider are all more street level than wolverine it's not a power scale when it was used in civil war she was saying cap could beat most street levels because of there lack of experience because street levelers patrol the street lol and typically deal with gangs and robbers muggers stuff like that where cap is a supersoldier who typically deals with a lot bigger things wolverine is as much street leveler as a seal team 6 .

midnighter isn't stronger prove that he is that is only claimed because he hurt apolo wolverine has hurt gladiator who is stronger and more durable than apollo.

speed midnighter can boost his speed to be temporary faster but at normal levels wolverine is just as fast if not faster . midnighter's battle computer is pretty much mr x's brain reading plus the danger rooms programs.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: 9 times out of 10 when Logan hurts a high tier he does it with his claws. This isn't really an indication of his strength, but more just of the sharpness of his claws. When Midnighter hurts high tiers, he does it with his fists. This is the main reason he would be argued to be stronger than wolvie. And you comparing Midnighter's battle computer to Mr X's brain-reading doesn't suddenly negate that advantage. Midnighter is at the very least comparable in all areas of this fight, and can definitely be argued to be superior in some (such as striking). If Middie is Logan's equal (or thereabouts) in physicals and skill, then how on earth is Logan going to circumvent the battle computer which gives Midnighter a huge advantage?