#1 Posted by Nefarious (20461 posts) - - Show Bio
  versus
Wolverine (X3) vs Lizard (AS). 
 
Setting: A Parking Lot. 
 
> Logan is bloodlusted. The Lizard is bloodlusted. 
> Elimination via Death. 
> No prep time. 
> Logan's claws are adamantium. 
> Starting distance: 30 Feet Apart. 
 
Who wins here?
#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: Hasn't that movie not been released yet?
#3 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan.

#4 Posted by Nefarious (20461 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: In some places, is hasn't.
#5 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: Alright...
#6 Posted by Saren (25688 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard is much stronger and faster, with a healing factor that grew his hand and tail back in seconds and recover from being riddled with bullets from a SWAT team in no time flat. Don't remember much about X3, but Logan's healing factor is the only real obstacle. Cutting off Lizard's head seems out of character for X3 Logan.

Moderator
#7 Posted by Nefarious (20461 posts) - - Show Bio

He is out of character here.

#8 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5621 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen the movie yet, but looking forward, it starts Tuesday here in Miami, I will be there Thursday! It's my day off so, lol.

#9 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie doesn't start till Tuesday, so I will know who will win this fight. Otherwise, I'm leaning toward lizard since seeing the trailers and tv spots, lizard seems stronger in my opinion.

#10 Posted by Immortal777 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine stomps

He beats people he has no business beating in the movies he'll do the same here.

#11 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Logan on this one.

#12 Edited by Spydey (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen the movie, but Logan's bloodlusted and is made of adamantium. He's taking Lizard's head off. And he's taking the win.

#13 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

logan

#14 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen the movie yet. I'm going to see it on the 3rd.

So far I'm going with wolverine though. His adamantium in the movie seems to make is durability go up just like in the comic.

#15 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Connors has a healing factor that rivals that of Wolverine's in the film, not to mention he's far more physically superior. The only problem is I don't see Lizard will be able to kill Wolverine due to his adamantium skeleton. Perhaps he possesses the strength the rip it off.

Moderator
#16 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:

Connors has a healing factor that rivals that of Wolverine's in the film, not to mention he's far more physically superior. The only problem is I don't see Lizard will be able to kill Wolverine due to his adamantium skeleton. Perhaps he possesses the strength the rip it off.

No 
You just can't rip Admantium.
#17 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

No You just can't rip Admantium.

I meant to say "snap" and with enough strength, it's possible, so yes my mistake. Spider-man almost achieved said feat against Wolverine when they once fought but didn't go though with it since it's against his own morals. Lizard would easily be able to replicate it being Spider-man's physical superior.

Moderator
#18 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine wins this.. his claws is a powerful weapon..

#19 Edited by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine. with all do respect the Movie lizard is the gayest thing since whole foods. And I do mean with all do respect. no offense

#20 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget:  

I meant to say "snap" and with enough strength,

Snap and Rip....theres a difference,and that scan didn't prove much.Besides it's dated,and Wolverine healing factor and durability has become waaay out of hand nowadays.
#21 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine was temporarily KO'd by a bullet fired into his head at almost point blank range. Movie Lizard was strong enough to do a similar thing. Movie Lizard should win.

#22 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Deranged Midget:

I meant to say "snap" and with enough strength,

Snap and Rip....theres a difference,and that scan didn't prove much.Besides it's dated,and Wolverine healing factor and durability has become waaay out of hand nowadays.

Actually, if you're consistant with Wolverine, his healing factor has significantly reduced in quality since his deal with the "Angel of Death".

Moderator
#23 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard should win rather easily here, he was much stronger look at him swatting away truck and car with little difficulty, he was a lot more agile and was very very durable. Not only was he bullet proof to the point machine guns couldnt hurt him, he rather easily tanked short gun. The only time he was actually hurt was when spiderman ripped his tail which he grew in seconds and the other time was after his hands were frozen which he grew yet again in seconds. I think he has enough to KO wolverine.

Lizard FTW

#24 Posted by Fanatic (13 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine

#25 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Wolverine was temporarily KO'd by a bullet fired into his head at almost point blank range. Movie Lizard was strong enough to do a similar thing. Movie Lizard should win.

he did better, his entire body as frozen with liquid nitrogen ( the coldest substance in earth) well under -150 degrees celsuis and his limps and body parts and were been shot apart and fallen off. He recovered in seconds. In fact he was regenerating new limps and body parts so quickly it was barely impeding him. Later he it was only when he dosed with dozens of tanks before he seemed to be struggling. he was tanking machine gun fire from dozens of swat officers for several seconds before been subdued and then while riddled with bullets for several more seconds AT POINT BLANK RANGE recovered fully in less than 5 seconds. He was shrugging off shot gun bullets at point blank range like they were nothing. Had his tail chopped off and grew a new one in seconds. His regeneration is top tier and unlike any comic film character i've seen. even surpassing Ang Lee's Hulk. He's strong enough to flip cars and SUVs with a wave of a a hand, flipped an armored swat vehicle (about 10 tons) with some difficulty. Is agile and fast enough to keep up with spider man and give him trouble. Keep in mind spider man dodged 5 bullets point blank with ease in the beginning of the film. Has claws sharp enough to easily slice through steel.

Lizard wins pretty easily.

#26 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce: If you have to say no offense...it's probably something that's offensive and that shouldn't be said. In the future, please refrain from using gay in a derogatory way. Thanks.

Moderator
#27 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine was knocked temporarily unconscious by a well placed pistol shot to the head, The Lizard took many, many machine guns and then got up and fought them all off.

#28 Posted by Grey56 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Agreed. Anyone lacking the ability to use something more original to decry or denounce something by inferring it may be of a sexual orientation askance from whatever century you're from - is pretty damn telling. In other words - there's not a thing wrong with being homo-sexual. I don't use that epithet - and I'm in the Army. If I need to say something is absurd - I may drop a four letter word or two, but I don't insult someone by insulting an entire demographic. Use this as a learning experience to understand that what words we use matter. Offense or not.

#29 Posted by k4tzm4n (44475 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure why this fight would be to the death since we don't know what it takes to kill either. That said, Lizard is significantly stronger, larger, faster, and has a healing factor that appeared to be equally impressive.

Staff Online
#30 Edited by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@BeaverSauce: If you have to say no offense...it's probably something that's offensive and that shouldn't be said. In the future, please refrain from using gay in a derogatory way. Thanks.

I said with all due respect. let me rephrase that then, the movie version of lizard is the lamest thing since whole foods. I that should be taken with offense because I despise whole foods.

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Logan.
#32 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

@Mercy_ said:

@BeaverSauce: If you have to say no offense...it's probably something that's offensive and that shouldn't be said. In the future, please refrain from using gay in a derogatory way. Thanks.

I said with all due respect.

And I am saying that if you need to say 'with all due respect' or 'no offense' then it is probably something that does not need to be said. There are plenty of ways to get your point across that don't demean an entire group of people.

Moderator
#33 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@BeaverSauce said:

@Mercy_ said:

@BeaverSauce: If you have to say no offense...it's probably something that's offensive and that shouldn't be said. In the future, please refrain from using gay in a derogatory way. Thanks.

I said with all due respect.

And I am saying that if you need to say 'with all due respect' or 'no offense' then it is probably something that does not need to be said. There are plenty of ways to get your point across that don't demean an entire group of people.

I understand and agree and apologize, I didn't mean it in that fashion just a way to reference something as weak. As southpark once stated I don't mean it as a insult to homosexuals but an insult to things that are weak.

#34 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

But i don't apologize to whole foods.... : ( also movie lizard doesn't have enough feats to make a good fight with wolverine who has appeared in 4 films. Lizard is as featless as hancock

#35 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

@Mercy_ said:

@BeaverSauce said:

@Mercy_ said:

@BeaverSauce: If you have to say no offense...it's probably something that's offensive and that shouldn't be said. In the future, please refrain from using gay in a derogatory way. Thanks.

I said with all due respect.

And I am saying that if you need to say 'with all due respect' or 'no offense' then it is probably something that does not need to be said. There are plenty of ways to get your point across that don't demean an entire group of people.

I understand and agree and apologize, I didn't mean it in that fashion just a way to reference something as weak. As southpark once stated I don't mean it as a insult to homosexuals but an insult to things that are weak.

Oh, I totally get what you're saying and understand that there wasn't any offense meant by it. I'm just saying that using gay as a synonym for weak is offensive and I'd really appreciate it if you didn't in the future :)

But i don't apologize to whole foods.... : (

LOL

Moderator
#36 Posted by Saren (25688 posts) - - Show Bio

Connors.

Moderator
#37 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6364 posts) - - Show Bio

The Lizard.

Whenever I think movie Wolverine, I can't help but be plagued with the image of Creed KO'ing him for hours by hitting him with a log.

Brian Singer should be permanently banned from the world of superhero movies for life. Turning Superman into a peeping tom should see his movie making license revoked in its entirety.

#38 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Deranged Midget:

I meant to say "snap" and with enough strength,

Snap and Rip....theres a difference,and that scan didn't prove much.Besides it's dated,and Wolverine healing factor and durability has become waaay out of hand nowadays.

Actually, if you're consistant with Wolverine, his healing factor has significantly reduced in quality since his deal with the "Angel of Death".

y does it matter if its movie wolvie

#39 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Deranged Midget:

I meant to say "snap" and with enough strength,

Snap and Rip....theres a difference,and that scan didn't prove much.Besides it's dated,and Wolverine healing factor and durability has become waaay out of hand nowadays.

Actually, if you're consistant with Wolverine, his healing factor has significantly reduced in quality since his deal with the "Angel of Death".

y does it matter if its movie wolvie

Because the film version lacks the impressive healing factor of his comic counter-part.

Moderator
#40 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:

@karetaker said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Deranged Midget:

I meant to say "snap" and with enough strength,

Snap and Rip....theres a difference,and that scan didn't prove much.Besides it's dated,and Wolverine healing factor and durability has become waaay out of hand nowadays.

Actually, if you're consistant with Wolverine, his healing factor has significantly reduced in quality since his deal with the "Angel of Death".

y does it matter if its movie wolvie

Because the film version lacks the impressive healing factor of his comic counter-part.

Then the same could be said for Movie Spiderman,he wasn't nearly as strong as his comic 616 counterpart,just as Logan didn't have healing feats on the same level as his 616 self. Dude the point that I'm making is that like,basically they both are limited to movie feats,still Logan's healing factor isn't that bad because he  regenerated from being atomized by Phoenix,layers of flesh, tendons muscle tissue being disintegrated  down to his skeleton,and he healed instantly. 
 
X3 was easily his best healing feats. 
 
Lizard would go down.Logan's a better fighter too. Lizard is too damn wild
#41 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

X3 was easily his best healing feats. Lizard would go down.Logan's a better fighter too. Lizard is too damn wild

His heaing factor was inconsistant and average at best. Lizard healed almost instantaneously from any harm he received. Logan might have the superior skills, but he pales in comparison to Lizard's speed and strength.

Moderator
#42 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Connors.

#43 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine 

#44 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

After I seen the movie. Lizards healing factor is way above Wolverine movie version.

It would be more suitable to movie version of Wolverines origins Sabretooth to go against This Lizard.

#45 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Lizard had that toxic gas on him and tried using it on Wolverine. Sure Lizard will be gloat at first, but then Wolverine will get alot stronger so then Lizard will think to himself "Ah I knew it would backfire".

#46 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Logan.
#47 Posted by Strider92 (16515 posts) - - Show Bio

The Lizard is superior to Wolverine in every aspect including healing. I don't see how he could lose to be honest lol.

Online
#48 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

wolvie cuts lizards head off

#49 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@WeaponX510 said:

wolvie cuts lizards head off

why? the lizard has a better healing factor, movie wolverine wasnt all that impressive...comic version of wolve would be a different story.