#1 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine VS Leech

#2 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

Gee I wonder.

#3 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

if wolvorine`s claws are alredy out can he live whith them out.

#4 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, leech would take his healing factor, and then Wolverine gets poisoned by the Adimantium in his body. I don't know how quick he'd die, but if he does it quick enough, he might be able to stab Leech and kill him.

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

This is sad.

#6 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm just saying. Wolverine will get poisoned.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Even poisoned, why would it be hard for him to kill a kid?

#8 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, wouldn't the Adimantium harden up around his joints or something?

#9 Posted by Rockfall (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Bard says:

"Id say that Leech could block his healing factor and ability to make the claws come out of his fists."

the claws coming out is not a mutant ability so wolverine shuld still be abel to take them out, but the claws wripin throu his flesh will creat a lot of pain.

#10 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Well, wouldn't the Adimantium harden up around his joints or something?"

nah the metal is made so he can bend a flex and all the crap easily it wouldnt poison him either... at least i dont think so

#11 Posted by Starleafgirl (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"nah the metal is made so he can bend a flex and all the crap easily it wouldnt poison him either... at least i dont think so"

I think when Serafina turned his adamantium-laced skeleton against him, poisoning him, she transmuted it into a form of adamantium that's poisonous.

But the form that his skeleton is normally laced in isn't poisonous.

Also, shouldn't this thread be in Battles?

And besides, like Gambler said, pitting Wolverine against a freakin' KID is pretty damn sad.

And, like others have stated, Leech would only take away his healing factor. Wolverine could still peirce his own skin with his claws, he just wouldn't be able to heal the wounds afterward.

And... anyhow... if Wolverine wanted to kill a kid, I think he could just walk up to him and snap his little neck easily.

...so, yeah, like Gambler said, this is a pretty sad Versus thread. :P

#12 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Starleafgirl says:

"Eternus says:
"nah the metal is made so he can bend a flex and all the crap easily it wouldnt poison him either... at least i dont think so"
I think when Serafina turned his adamantium-laced skeleton against him, poisoning him, she transmuted it into a form of adamantium that's poisonous. But the form that his skeleton is normally laced in isn't poisonous. Also, shouldn't this thread be in Battles? And besides, like Gambler said, pitting Wolverine against a freakin' KID is pretty damn sad. And, like others have stated, Leech would only take away his healing factor. Wolverine could still peirce his own skin with his claws, he just wouldn't be able to heal the wounds afterward. And... anyhow... if Wolverine wanted to kill a kid, I think he could just walk up to him and snap his little neck easily. ...so, yeah, like Gambler said, this is a pretty sad Versus thread. :P"

I agree Starleafgirl, except that the adamantium would eventually poison him just like anyone else would be poisoned from massive amounts of metal being in their body. One reason they said that his healing factor increased is because when Magneto ripped the adamantium out of him, his body didn't have to continually heal him from it's presence.

But it would take long enough that he could kill a little kid. :(

#13 Posted by G-Man (30226 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff
#14 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

""

Objecting to something I said or this battle in general?

#15 Posted by Starleafgirl (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

I agree Starleafgirl, except that the adamantium would eventually poison him just like anyone else would be poisoned from massive amounts of metal being in their body."

awkward laugh Oh. Right. Basic logic. My bad. ;D I'm so used to operating in the realm of "these are comic books with special rules, so suspend your skepticism."

Thanks, Forever! ^_^ My guess is that G-Man is objecting to the battle in general. I mean, it's Wolverine versus a little defenseless kid, lol.

Of course, there's a future version of Leech who can use people's own powers against them, but that was never specified by the original poster. ;)

#16 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1610 posts) - - Show Bio

Leech blocks ALL of Wolverine's powers: healing, senses. If Leech can run far enough, fast enough, yet keep Wolverine in range then the adamantium poisoning will do the job. But my money is on Wolverine

#17 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cannot abuse a small child with green skin?

#18 Posted by TifaLockhart (13976 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, first off, how are claws not a power?

Second, adamantium poisoning is real. Bullseye has to take pills for the adamantium in his spine.

Third, Wolverine is bloodlusted now?

#19 Posted by batkevin74 (10362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: Stiltman :)

#20 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: That guy can't even salt a snail