Wolverine

vs

Lady Deathstrike

#2 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

and say why.

#3 Posted by dead hunter (24 posts) - - Show Bio

did u see x-men 2.

#4 Posted by it's just me (6 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine is a comic book god he win by vote.and i think he wood win no mater what YA wloverine. don't be mad

#5 Posted by Baby (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine Could totally take her!!!!!! He's bigger, better, and stronger than she is.

#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine all the way. X-23 just beat Deathstrike. Logan would wreck her.

#8 Posted by Hulkbuster (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie all the way she cant touch him. Especially now since he has become a comic god. Might as well be an omega level mutant the way they write him. I mean the guy regenerated from one drop of blood!!! COME ON

#9 Posted by Baby (54 posts) - - Show Bio

that was really neat.

#10 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"Wolverine all the way. X-23 just beat Deathstrike. Logan would wreck her."

Maybe, I think X-23 would give Logan a run for his money.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkbuster says:

"Wolvie all the way she cant touch him. Especially now since he has become a comic god. Might as well be an omega level mutant the way they write him. I mean the guy regenerated from one drop of blood!!! COME ON"

He regenerated from one cell. Which is the biggest pile of bulls!*# I have ever seen in a comic. He only had minor help from magic.

#12 Posted by Hulkbuster (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Hulkbuster says:
"Wolvie all the way she cant touch him. Especially now since he has become a comic god. Might as well be an omega level mutant the way they write him. I mean the guy regenerated from one drop of blood!!! COME ON"
He regenerated from one cell. Which is the biggest pile of bulls!*# I have ever seen in a comic. He only had minor help from magic. "

I know that is pretty messed up he is written way more powerful then he should be. Dont get me wrong Wolverine is one of my favorite characters ever. Its just all of a sudden he is invincible.

#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkbuster says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Hulkbuster says:
He regenerated from one cell. Which is the biggest pile of bulls!*# I have ever seen in a comic. He only had minor help from magic. "

I know that is pretty messed up he is written way more powerful then he should be. Dont get me wrong Wolverine is one of my favorite characters ever. Its just all of a sudden he is invincible.

"

The only help he had was to get the regeneration started. And he regenerated sure enough, skeleton, skin, muscles, clothes and all. HE REGENERATED FREAKING CLOTHING! WTFH!?!?!?!??!

#14 Posted by Nightelf (52 posts) - - Show Bio

he is the best in what he does. simple as that.

#15 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Deathstrike has tried on numerous occasions to serve James' head up on a platter - but oddly enough, the one time she could have just ruined him and a bunch of the people he loved ... she didn't ... because he didn't have a drop of admantium left. Best thing that ever happened to him, having Magneto rip that stuff from him.

Between her "code of honor", lengthy reach, extensive knowledge of close combat deadly arts, cybernetics, and his extensive knowledge of close combat deadly arts, berzerker rage, immortal like healing factor, and a fistful of admantium: Wolverine wins ... again.

Let me just say, I agree, when Wolverine has a proper vulnerability kicking around, he is a half decent character, but having a healing factor that is nigh immortal is just an excuse to throw gore on the page and actually makes the character seem to have more shallow writing (see: 2 dimensional, flat), it seems to me.

#16 Posted by CeeJay (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Baby says:

"Wolverine Could totally take her!!!!!! He's bigger, better, and stronger than she is."

Agreed. Wolverine would definitely win, no doubt about that.

#17 Posted by Baby (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think that Wolverine will kick her butt!

#18 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

X-23 used smarts and she has taken down wolverine before.

#19 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightelf says:

"he is the best in what he does. simple as that."

but deadpool is "better at doing whatever it is wolverine does"

#20 Posted by donkrieg76543 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be a tie

#21 Posted by Baby (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Phorqe says:
X-23 used smarts and she has taken down wolverine before."

X-23 Rocks!

#22 Posted by TexasWolverine (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine by a mile and the merc with a mouth wouldn't win either.