Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Vezok123

@Super_SoldierXIIsaid:

@nickzambuto said:

@Static Shock said:

@Vezok123: Don't do that. That's not nice.

In his defense, they antagonized him first.

As for the fight, I'm gonna break away from the mold and say Kraven wins. If he's been studying Wolverine for weeks, do you really think he'd be stupid enough to not do something about his scent? In fact, can't Kraven actually overload Logan's sense of smell and disorient him?

My vote is for Sergei, but I do have a bit of a n00b question: exactly how strong is Wolverine?

Please point out where and how I, or Erik, 'antagonized' him. If anything I said in my response to him calling me out on my opinion, especially considering the way and manner in which he did it (downplaying with comments like 'silly little knives' which does carry echoes of 'trolling') was antagonizing in your view, a thicker layer of skin is definitely required.

We were debating using valid arguments and he chose to post silly gifs and attempt to start flaming away.

I feel we called it as we saw it and were definitely debating with more reason and tact.

Wolverine should still take this against Kraven for the above mentioned reasons. Wolverine was able to pinpoint Havok's scent in Cairo Egypt two days after he left the city. I doubt Kraven would be able to play with his senses to that extent. It's reaching to have to believe so to see Kraven winning. Even if he could do something about the sense of smell, Logan's hearing was able make out repressed ninja heartbeats in different rooms from behind closed doors. Safe to say Logan will see it coming.

As to Wolverine's strength levels; he's accomplished feats that put him at around the 1 to 2 ton level. Marvel has him at level 4 in the ratings which goes from 800lbs to 25 tons.

I'm sorry but when you say rubish like that it is really hard to take you seriouslly, espeially when you "antagonize" me and make attempts to boost you self esteem by belittering factual comments with garbage. If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny.

@nickzambuto

: Thanks it's nice to have some people with cool heads on this site.

@Static Shock said:

Exaclly what is "that" I'm doing that is not "nice" son.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By thanobomb1124
@geraldthesloth
@vegeta said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"I'm tempted to give it to Kraven he has knowledge of his opponent in a VERY dangerous area that benefits the hunter, we've seen Wolverine be affected by Poisons, if he where to get hit by a dart or another trap set up by the hunter he could attack him with the Adamantium spear and potentially defeat Wolverine "
like i said he would sniff out all traps "
How do you smell a trap? there isn't cheese connected to a rope on a tree.
Lmfao
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#154  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Maybe Wolverine? I'm gonna say they are about equal on speed and agility, maybe wolverine pulls a lead here. Both have healing factors, currently Kraven has been fine with a knife through the chest, and he can only be killed by a 'Spider'....

In terms of fighting skill I really don't know, again they are pretty much equals imo. Kraven is strong enough to cut Wolverines head off with the machete, and the adamantium knives provide him with another way to actually hurt Wolverine, but Wolverine is too skilled to let Kraven do that. Going with Wolverine here, but a really close fight

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#155  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ChaosBlazer: I don't think Kraven is in Wolverine's league in terms of fighting skill.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@god_spawn: Yeah sorry I just read that over again.... More along the lines of Kraven has weeks to study him and he is an excellent hunter. In a hand to hand fight yes Wolverine is far better with years of experience, but with the study time and hunting skills Kraven will be able to set up a scenario where he has at least some advantages. I still think Wolverine wins though

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#157  Edited By Static Shock

@Vezok123 said:

Posting inappropriate pictures like this.

@Vezok123 said:

This explains it fairelly well>

I'm not your "son," either.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Static Shock

@nickzambuto said:

I kinda wished Vezok would have flagged their posts.

@Super_SoldierXII: You two really gotta watch how you talk to people.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By renamed040924

@Static Shock said:

@Vezok123 said:

Posting inappropriate pictures like this.

@Vezok123 said:

This explains it fairelly well>

I'm not your "son," either.

Correct. You are

MINE

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Static Shock

@nickzambuto: LOL.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#161  Edited By Erik

@Static Shock:

Exactly what in my post was crossing a line?

mezlabor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By mezlabor

Well Kraven is a hunter and a hunter will know to mask his scent from prey. Kraven will know he has to mask his scent from Wolverine. Poisons will slow Wolverine down but in the end Kraven can't kill Wolverine. Kraven will put up a good hunt but Wolverine will wear him down in the end and kill him.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By ghost_rider1

Even if kraven could find a way to mask his scent. Wolverine have keen hearing. He will hear kraven before he make a move on him. Wolverine senses are too good for him to be taken completely by suprise

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Just to get some people straight on this, Wolverine doesn't have super strength as a power, but his healing factor stops his bones from breaking and his muscles from tearing or fatiguing while lifting heavy weights. So, while characters like Captain America can't lift over a ton or so because their bones start breaking or muscles ripping, Wolverine's healing factor means he can support the weight without getting hurt, so he does actually have super strength, around 2 tons as others have said before.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Static Shock

@Erik said:

@Static Shock:

Exactly what in my post was crossing a line?

It seemed as if your post came off as condescending when you asked him if he's ever read a Wolverine comic, and then later attempt to confirm that he hasn't. But, if I read it wrong, I apologize.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By mavfan626

I think considering the amount of prep and the type of equipment Kraven has, I'm am inclined to go with him in this battle. Wolverine will be walking into a trap, Kraven has had weeks to study Wolverine fight style as well so he would know how good reflexes are, as well as how good his sense are and would be able to over come them imo.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:

@nickzambuto said:

I kinda wished Vezok would have flagged their posts.

@Super_SoldierXII: You two really gotta watch how you talk to people.

Excuse me?? I encourage you to reread what I said. I said that what he was going on about "is fanboy talk" in reference to his comment "Spider-Man was 10 times faster than Wolverine". I also stating him downplaying Wolverine by touting him as a guy with nothing to offer save a bunch of little knives as reasoning for Spider-Man winning bordering on trolling. And I'm right on both counts. I have seen you state far worse and word opinion far stronger. If you guys are going to start becoming thread Nazi's then, long term, you're really not going to be doing this website any favors.

Especially when you reprimand just minutes after the poster in question states crap like; "If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny" - those kinds of remarks are what you could call 'antagonistic'. Not mine.

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Vezok123

@Super_SoldierXII: Are you still trying to justify your behavior? WHat you had said was ignorant and volatile so stop trying to show the good in it and take your warning as good fortune and end it before you get both of us banned. "I have seen you state far worse and word opinion far stronger. If you guys are going to start becoming thread Nazi's then, long term, you're really not going to be doing this website any favors". Static shock gave you a waring as nice as possible to " whatch how you talk to people" and you spit it back ant him and say that. Your "beef" ( one may say ) is with me but don't snap on the person who is trying to help.

Spiderman is an estimated 10 times faster, I even did the math for you so argueing with mathimatics and the hand book is rather pointless. Saying that wolverine had little knifes was a joke obviouslly. I'm acually surprised that it pissed you off this much. Also, I'm not trying to troll but if I had, I just managed to piss off 3 people with one comment...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Static Shock

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I have seen you state far worse.

Me? As a mod? When? I'd like to know.

@Vezok123 said:

Spiderman is an estimated 10 times faster

Maybe against normal humans. Wolverine has been able to keep up with Spider-Man in everyone of their encounters.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vezok123 said:

@Super_SoldierXII: Are you still trying to justify your behavior? WHat you had said was ignorant and volatile so stop trying to show the good in it and take your warning as good fortune and end it before you get both of us banned. "I have seen you state far worse and word opinion far stronger. If you guys are going to start becoming thread Nazi's then, long term, you're really not going to be doing this website any favors". Static shock gave you a waring as nice as possible to " whatch how you talk to people" and you spit it back ant him and say that. Your "beef" ( one may say ) is with me but don't snap on the person who is trying to help.

Spiderman is an estimated 10 times faster, I even did the math for you so argueing with mathimatics and the hand book is rather pointless. Saying that wolverine had little knifes was a joke obviouslly. I'm acually surprised that it pissed you off this much. Also, I'm not trying to troll but if I had, I just managed to piss off 3 people with one comment...

Lol at you trying to take the high road after derogatorily referring to him as 'son' in obvious contempt oozing with condescension.

I have stated nothing to warrant a warning. Nothing in what I said was either ignorant or volatile nor does it go against thread rules in the wording employed. I stand by all my comments thus far in this thread, every word of it, and would not retract a single syllable. Above I was succinct, to the point, with no malicious intent nor was there an insult in anything stated.

I feel Static does a great overall job, but was a little too judicious this time.

Finally, Spider-Man is not estimated as 10 times faster than Wolverine. You did zero math. I Lol at your clinging to the handbook (which of the dozen in existence are you clinging to perchance?). And your joke was lowballing at best and an obvious attempt to antagonize - which runs in concordance with your other less than impressionable posts.

Wolverine beats Kraven.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock: Forget it. Don't worry about it. Just a bit cranky this morning. It's all good. You're doing a good job in these forums and have really cleaned up the flaming. I'll be ignoring Vezok from here on out.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Static Shock

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Static Shock: Forget it. Don't worry about it. Just a bit cranky this morning. It's all good. You're doing a good job in these forums and have really cleaned up the flaming. I'll be ignoring Vezok from here on out.

Aight. Thanks. :)

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Vezok123

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Vezok123 said:

Lol at you trying to take the high road after derogatorily referring to him as 'son' in obvious contempt oozing with condescension.

I have stated nothing to warrant a warning. Nothing in what I said was either ignorant or volatile nor does it go against thread rules in the wording employed. I stand by all my comments thus far in this thread, every word of it, and would not retract a single syllable. Above I was succinct, to the point, with no malicious intent nor was there an insult in anything stated.

I feel Static does a great overall job, but was a little too judicious this time.

Finally, Spider-Man is not estimated as 10 times faster than Wolverine. You did zero math. I Lol at your clinging to the handbook (which of the dozen in existence are you clinging to perchance?). And your joke was lowballing at best and an obvious attempt to antagonize - which runs in concordance with your other less than impressionable posts.

Wolverine beats Kraven.

Its funny, you just contradicted your previous action by telling me to take the "high road" after calling him son, but then you attempt the same by saying "I feel Static does a great overall job, but was a little too judicious this time", directlly after you say "I have seen you state far worse and word opinion far stronger. If you guys are going to start becoming thread Nazi's then, long term, you're really not going to be doing this website any favors". It ammuses me that every time you claim a crime that you seem to think I've commited you contradict it by committing it yourself.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but adding and subtracting is still math, nothing has changed since elementary school ( asuming you atteded it ).

Why you are still squandering about my little joke is beyond me. It is neither "low balling" nor "unjustified" and you seem to be the only one who found it "antagonizing" so suit yourself. If my posts were not "impressionable" then riddle me this; why are you still crying over them?

I wouldn't expect you to take back anything you had said and you probably expect the same from me.

Kraven beats Wolverine via prep and adamantium weaponry.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By renamed040924

How about you all just STFU? Seriously you're both at fault.

super_soldier was the antagonizer. He started it by posting passive aggressive comments which, though not directly insulting, was indeed uncalled for.

Vezok just took it to another level by blatantly insulting him outright.

You BOTH need to chill. Please just end it.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

How about you all just STFU? Seriously you're both at fault.

super_soldier was the antagonizer. He started it by posting passive aggressive comments which, though not directly insulting, was indeed uncalled for.

Vezok just took it to another level by blatantly insulting him outright.

You BOTH need to chill. Please just end it.

Wow. Telling folks to STFU is far more blatantly against forum rules than anything I said herein. Take your own advice and let it go.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Static Shock

@nickzambuto: No. You need to chill.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#177  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@nickzambuto said:

@Static Shock said:

As for the fight, I'm gonna break away from the mold and say Kraven wins. If he's been studying Wolverine for weeks, do you really think he'd be stupid enough to not do something about his scent? In fact, can't Kraven actually overload Logan's sense of smell and disorient him?

My vote is for Sergei, but I do have a bit of a n00b question: exactly how strong is Wolverine?

Only if he has the following.

Regardless, Wolverine still takes this.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By ghost_rider1
@k4tzm4n

Wolverine can push his muscles pass human limits cuz of his healing factor and cuz of the adamantium skeleton. He can lift around 2 tons. I still see ppl talkin about kraven masking his scent but wat is he gonna do about logan ears. Logan will hear him before he can make a move on him
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#179  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@deadpool2421: I'm well aware of what both characters are bringing to the table. The above user asked if Kraven has the ability to negate Wolverine's sense of smell and I answered that. Besides, if you look directly under the picture, you'll say who I think wins ;)

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Erik

@k4tzm4n said:

@deadpool2421: I'm well aware of what both characters are bringing to the table. The above user asked if Kraven has the ability to negate Wolverine's sense of smell and I answered that. Nothing more, nothing less.

No! You CLEARLY were trying to make a case for Kraven. Fanboy.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By ghost_rider1
@k4tzm4n

I agree!
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By BringnIt

@deadpool2421 said:

@k4tzm4n Wolverine can push his muscles pass human limits cuz of his healing factor and cuz of the adamantium skeleton. He can lift around 2 tons. I still see ppl talkin about kraven masking his scent but wat is he gonna do about logan ears. Logan will hear him before he can make a move on him

He is going to make a necklace with Logan's ears.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#183  Edited By ReVamp

Erik stole my f@cking line. Not cool bro, not cool.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Erik

@ReVamp said:

Erik stole my f@cking line. Not cool bro, not cool.

Lol.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By ghost_rider1
@BringnIt

How so???
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By BringnIt

@deadpool2421 It was a joke, brochacho.

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Vezok123

Kraven

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If one of yur opetions is incapactation then Kraven could win...but I think Wolvie is too much with alll his powers vs Kraven's total LACK of!!!

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Obtrusive

So this eventually comes down to Kravens poison vs Logans white blood cells?

ChampionsGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By ChampionsGM

sorry...but this is a cake walk for the wolverine faction...how many time has wolverine blown past "the best laid plans of mice and men"?....the only chance the Craven(yes...mis spelled on purpose) has a chance is if they can use some skunge tactic to take wolvie out in the first few mins......then what? he will be back....garaunteed he will have the time as the rest of the wolvie team arent standing around wondering what happened......i might be new here? but i been around more than most of the crowd here :P

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Kraven but this would be a really good fight. Can someone prove me wrong and have they crossed paths before

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven obviously for various reasons. He beat the crap out of Kaine who is way stronger than spider-man. He's beaten Spider-man which is something Wolverine has never been able. But the most important reason is that Kraven can't die unless Spider-man kills him.

Avatar image for mitchellronald13
mitchellronald13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine would win easily

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers