Wolverine vs Karate Kid

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Triumphant

Fight begins in Central Park
Both are going all out
No flight ring for Val

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Legend.Killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Legend.Killah

Wolverine becuase he can heal which sort of counters KK's superior fighting skills

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

KK it isn't even close.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Dreadmaster
Legend.Killah said:
"Wolverine becuase he can heal which sort of counters KK's superior fighting skills "

But Wolverine can still be knocked out
Legend.Killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Legend.Killah
dreadmaster said:
"Legend.Killah said:
"Wolverine becuase he can heal which sort of counters KK's superior fighting skills "
But Wolverine can still be knocked out"
KK can still be shredded
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Static Shock
Legend.Killah said:
"KK can still be shredded"
Karate Kid punches through mountains. That much force could KO Wolverine for a while.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Erik

Karate Kid would destroy Wolverine. Even if Wolverine used his head and the best of his martial arts ability, he would still lose. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Karate Kid.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By SUNMAN
erik said:
"Karate Kid would destroy Wolverine. Even if Wolverine used his head and the best of his martial arts ability, he would still lose. "

Lunacyde said:
"KK it isn't even close."

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
erik said:
"Karate Kid would destroy Wolverine. Even if Wolverine used his head and the best of his martial arts ability, he would still lose. "

Static Shock said:
"Legend.Killah said:
"KK can still be shredded"
Karate Kid punches through mountains. That much force could KO Wolverine for a while."
Sooo true....not to mention the fact that Wolverine has lost against far less skilled Martial artists and KK is the absolute best there is pretty much when it comes to Martial Arts skill.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By Dreadmaster

KK

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Magicalmoment

karate kid wins

Avatar image for deactivated-62930dbdca824
deactivated-62930dbdca824

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can kk be killed by stab wounds if so wolverine  

wait wait wait.  This is the karate kid from legion of superheroes the guy with no powers just martial art skill.  Now i'm 100%sure that this site has a huge thing against wolverine. 
wolverine would epically carve him to pieces whats wrong with you people.  Hating on a character is one thing but this is just pure stupidity.   

ya'll need to ease up on the wolverine hate, and don't come up here telling me thats these are the facts and that wolverine should lose cause seriously thats like saying bruce lee can beat wolverine (HE CAN'T and if you were thinking otherwise you got a real hate problem). And the fool that said that karate kid can punch through a mountain or something What the fuck ur telling me he has superman strenght common.  Everybody stop being biased and be realistic. 

And argue better cause this specifique battle is going to need a whole lot of explanation for how Karate kid can beat wolverine  

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmegaDynasty

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#15  Edited By The Impersonator

Hey bub. I got some of my karate chops for ya.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@HNIC said:

"can kk be killed by stab wounds if so wolverine    wait wait wait.  This is the karate kid from legion of superheroes the guy with no powers just martial art skill.  Now i'm 100%sure that this site has a huge thing against wolverine. wolverine would epically carve him to pieces whats wrong with you people.  Hating on a character is one thing but this is just pure stupidity.    ya'll need to ease up on the wolverine hate, and don't come up here telling me thats these are the facts and that wolverine should lose cause seriously thats like saying bruce lee can beat wolverine (HE CAN'T and if you were thinking otherwise you got a real hate problem). And the fool that said that karate kid can punch through a mountain or something What the fuck ur telling me he has superman strenght common.  Everybody stop being biased and be realistic.   And argue better cause this specifique battle is going to need a whole lot of explanation for how Karate kid can beat wolverine   "

lol there is no hate because karate kid does that kind of stuff. 
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Karate Kid one shots Logan

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#18  Edited By Mercy_

FFS. Really?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silver2467

Karate Kid SLAUGHTERHOUSE. 

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Valtot

KK
imblackjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By imblackjames

i feel bad for logan in this fight he loses horribly

D00MSMITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By D00MSMITH

Karate Kid

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wise Son

Karate Kid makes quick work of Logan. He vastly outmatches Wolvie when it comes to H2H. His control and power is devastating. Not to mention I doubt Wolvie could consistently land a claw on him. Curbstomp.

Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Full_Spectrum

I'd place vast sums of money that Karate Kid could take down Logan striking with only his left ring finger. (and by vast sums of money, i mean like 40 bucks.)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By Static Shock
I think I've just been called out....

@HNIC said:

" can kk be killed by stab wounds if so wolverine    wait wait wait.  This is the karate kid from legion of superheroes the guy with no powers just martial art skill.  Now i'm 100%sure that this site has a huge thing against wolverine. wolverine would epically carve him to pieces whats wrong with you people.  Hating on a character is one thing but this is just pure stupidity.    ya'll need to ease up on the wolverine hate, and don't come up here telling me thats these are the facts and that wolverine should lose cause seriously thats like saying bruce lee can beat wolverine (HE CAN'T and if you were thinking otherwise you got a real hate problem). And the fool that said that karate kid can punch through a mountain or something What the fuck ur telling me he has superman strenght common.  Everybody stop being biased and be realistic.   And argue better cause this specifique battle is going to need a whole lot of explanation for how Karate kid can beat wolverine   "

Daredevil could be killed by stab wounds also. How come he's consistently owned Wolverine in battle twice? Mr. X obliterated Wolverine in their first encounter. He could also be killed by stab wounds, but he wasn't.  Just because Wolverine can kill someone will stab wounds doesn't mean that he will or that he will have the chance to do it.

It's not the same as saying Bruce Lee can beat Wolverine, because 1) Bruce Lee is inferior to Karate Kid, and 2) Bruce Lee, unlike Karate Kid, is bound by realism.

Yeah, I'm the fool that said Karate Kid can punch through mountains. So, what? Do you honestly think I wouldn't respond to you? It's not a question of superhuman strength, at all. It's just that Karate Kid's level of control and expertise in martial arts allows him to perform feats that seem superhuman, even though he isn't superhuman himself. It's a part of his character. There's more where that came from, also. Karate Kid, with martial arts skills alone has shattered 70,000 - 80,000 tons of ice with one punch....

No Caption Provided

destroyed a meteorite with a kick....

No Caption Provided

and has also stopped an earthquake with a kick. 

No Caption Provided

He's punched through superhuman aliens that were strong enough to put craters in the ground. He did it with a broken arm, too.

No Caption Provided

He's shown to significantly damage Equus with ease (a guy who's taken punches from Superman)  

He's laid out Micro Lad (who was fully grown at 60 ft and weighing 100 tons) with one hit, knocking him out of a building. 
No Caption Provided

He's shattered a diamond prison by striking a weak point.  

No Caption Provided

He's laid out Superman in a few blows and held him an alien-originated muscle hold that Superman had trouble escaping from.
No Caption Provided

He's broken out of inerton shackles. Inerton is a nearly-indestructible metallic substance.

There's more where that came from. Do you honestly think that Wolverine could stand up to that? We don't have a problem with Wolverine at all. It's just that there are people that we know can beat Wolverine in battle. Get your mind right and ease up on the name calling and profanity. Kids under the age 18 view this site.

Look up the word 'biased' before you use it. There's nothing 'realistic' about a debate regarding comic book characters.

I'm here to debate with you. Have at you.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#26  Edited By PowerHerc

Karate Kid wins. 

Karate Kid is far to skilled to lose to Wolverine.  Wolverine doesn't even lay a hand or claw on the Kid before he's knocked out.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Karate Kid stomps. He was capable of flattening Colossal Boy who is quite a bit tougher than Wolverine, on top of a dozen other feats.